Starting Strength

>Publisher called Aasgaard
>Recommends underweight men to drink a gallon of milk a day (GOMAD)
>Headquartered in Texas

Is there anything more implicitly white than Starting Strength?

Attached: 805F79DB-3DE3-47D5-B95A-1F7FE16B2B12.png (500x669, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZyViuoV4ms
google.com/search?q=Mark Ripptoe&oq=Mark Ripptoe &aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3983j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
ironmanmagazine.com/bodybuilding-success-blueprint-big-on-a-budget/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

doesn't milk contain high amounts of estrogen?

No, milk is basically bull semen so it’s pretty much pure testosterone.
Almost feels wrong to drink since it gives you supernatural strength and focus.
Feel bad for niggers and spics and to a lesser extent gooks because lol most of them are lactose intolerant.

Attached: 30E420B9-8669-4CB5-B3BF-AFE6EEFC2F16.jpg (800x1035, 147K)

Wtf just realize his name isn’t Rippletoe. Fucking Mandela effect.

Attached: 89536ED6-B5EA-4F9A-80CC-4DEBA3F997F9.jpg (209x277, 32K)

Attached: PIo8E[1].jpg (935x898, 216K)

Reminder that rippetoe is an honest-to-god cuckholdry fetishist and he and his wife are part of a swingers group.

>GOMAD meme
enjoy being on the shitter 24/7

no Milk necessary

- Cheerios and eggs with a pancake for breakfast

- Tuna sandwich, apple, bowl of rice for lunch

- Steak or Chicken with broccoli and a potato for dinner

You will see muscle being added in no time

kek

Any advice how to make it more drinkable? Im a dairy farmer since childhood and ive worked with it constantly but i cant stand the taste, maybe its just me being a pussy but i cant for the life of me drink one glass of non chocolate milk without gagging, anything i can use as a replacement?

Milk literally is filled with estrogens though you shill.

This program will make you fat as fuck. You will be so hungry and the lifts get you tired enough that you don’t want to do cardio

>i cant for the life of me drink one glass of non chocolate milk without gagging, anything i can use as a replacement?
How about chocolate milk

Yes of course it does. It’s literal female mammal bodily fluid.

Not the Mandela effect... you're just retarded.

Why?

I just can’t understand how anyone doesn’t love the taste of milk, i sometimes shut my eyes when drinking it because it tastes so good

Ignore lactose-intolerant nonwhites.

This guy drinks a gallon of milk a day and is very much against steroid use.
Also fuck you for making me save a pic of a shirtless guy just to post here for example.

Attached: 14564865_463060607197600_8429224805638602752_n.jpg (799x999, 88K)

He is a lact-hating intolerant bigot. youtube.com/watch?v=RZyViuoV4ms

>I have to drink milk in order to prove I'm white
HAHAHAHA

post proof

You are only supposed to do GOMAD if you are like 6ft 100lbs, normal sized men should gain like 1lb per week or less

This, non-whites are the ones who push the lactose intolerance stuff. Because a lot of them actually are (they didn't have domesticated cows).

bump for Starting Strength
if you faggots have read it get on it already

I also have a job and don't beat my kids but I don't need to lie on the internet anyway.

I’ve dabbled with it in the past but I much prefer strong lifts 5x5 with gay add ons for the glamour muscles

>do starting strength
>get t rex mode
Please don't fall for the SS meme.

Redpill me on stronglifts 5x5

Attached: 1383364673764.png (473x454, 7K)

Strength training with straight barbells is based, also train on your feet whenever you can.

So how the fuck does estrogen laden milk help you to put muscle on? Protein? Why not eat eggs or those shakes?

It works you will get much stronger and bigger. You have to eat more than you would be comfortable with to get the results.

Like SS but rows instead of power cleans.

I think it's better desu but SS is still good, the book is great and Rippetoe's art of manliness barbell training tutorial vids are very concise.

The GOMAD diet is meant for weight gain, milk has 150g of protein. They're going to eat eggs too . They mix milk in the shake.

you can see his stretch marks on his stomach in the first pic

>This guy drinks a gallon of milk a day and is very much against steroid use.

against steroid use, but does growth hormones as long as their filtered through a cows udders first. lmao

you boys are drinking growth hormone. it'd be healthier to just inject that stuff and eat something that isn't going to make you fart.

this post is brought to you by Big Dairy

Although it is basically a starting strength ripoff, I find it a more straightforward and simple program. It works your back better with the rows and also gets you doing more volume (ie 5x5 as opposed to 5x3) that especially newbies are very capable of.

Are all people who get ‘the shits’ From milk lactose intolerant? Used to know someone who drank milk but always needed to shit after

It's literally not. Consider that milk, for all mammals, is provided to both genders. When you're done, consider that you're a faggot.

Lactose intolerance can be overcome by simply drinking milk until the correct bacteria take hold in your intestines

As Rippetoe says in his book, milk contains all that is needed for mammals to grow.

>Sugar
Never gonna make it

Not necessarily bong ever have the "beer shits" after a long night at the pub? It could just be due to having excessive proportions of liquid in your diet as well. Unless you're just drinking milk 24/7 and no other liquid which sounds pretty miserable because water does taste good imo.

It's a spectrum. Some may feel nothing, others might feel a need to poo at some point following consumption, others shit themselves immediately and for some time thereafter, so much so that they avoid it altogether.

I still think as far as minimalist workouts goes it's shite for what it offers, get a pull-up bare and learn progressions, do push-ups and leanr progressions, and start running. basically get's done what you need getting done.

He's literally a fat cuck.

> practical programming for strength training
while (true) {
self.drink(milk);
self.eat(chicken);
}

Attached: Untitled.png (483x350, 170K)

Yes. Cow milk is extremely unhealthy for humans.
Wrong.

The author is also a mesomorph, and white mesomorphs are really just white niggers.

>t rex mode
fuck I think I'm starting to get that

just start using your legs, you'll be fine

>Almost feels wrong to drink since it gives you supernatural strength and focus.
wrong you fucking retard

its milk
it makes you sleepy
because babies that suckle on their mother go to sleep after having their milk because that's how they grow

everything you said about milk is true about MEAT

EAT MEAT get your calories from MEAT and FAT

MARROW
LIVER
KIDNEY
BRAIN
FAT
FAT
FAT

eat pasture-raised animals, eating corn-fed feedlot animals will make you sick, literally nauseous

I eat two pounds of uncured bacon a day and a pound of sausages and some vegetables and snacks and my gains are unstoppable

Attached: retardmeme2.png (966x662, 958K)

mark rippetoe is like curious george for people getting into fitness, you realize its basic shit and most of it is wrong, drinking a gallon of milk a day makes oyu fat af

your liver filters out steroids that you ingest

forgot to mention that costs like $35 per day, but stop being a PUSSY, rob a fucking bank if you have to, THIS IS YOUR LIFE

Kek is with you.

>make u fat
it really doesn't but it's too sugary for most people's activity schedule and also is likely to give you gas even if you're white

humans are not supposed to be heavy lifters, that's why we're not nearly as strong as apes. Even a small little monkey is 100 times stronger than you.

Humans really developed for endurance, that's the huge advantage we have over every other animal. So while a tiger or dog must stop and rest every now and then, a human can keep going, and going, and going. Absolutely relentless, that's the power of a human.

A human can be "on" for far longer than any other mammal, you can work 12 hours a day, wake up the next day and do it again.

This fascination with big muscles and heavy lifting is actually super unhealthy. A of these guys are getting heart attacks at the age of 40. Someone who is truly strong is a runner. Powerful core, powerful legs, super high endurance, strong cardiovascular system.

Humans literally evolved to be runners, that's why it's so enjoyable. We are the running primates. Be a runner, not a lifter, the fat will evaporate off your body. You'll find yourself thinking sharper, and having more energy in the day.

red and basedpilled

I wish I had your whiteness bongbro, it actually makes me gag and it sucks because I want to like it.

>training pogrom
>called SS

This fat fuck isn't underweight when he started.

get lost you lanky faggot

>steroid acne on chest
>"very much against steroids"

Fuck off you faggot

>drink gallon of milk

Fuck that shit just eat tons of meat and eggs. Milk is a jew lie.

What can you do as a lanky guy with a high endurance build?
>run
>swim
>climb
>jump

You are more useful for practically any job, whether that's building a house, or training a horse. You have more endurance, you can work longer, stronger, faster.

What can you do as a thick meathead with lots of upper body strength?
>lift heavy things

which is a more useful talent? Every wonder why women don't really go for the big meaty lifters?

Would like to see proof but would also not like to see proof.
I mean the cuckoldry, not the fat part. There's plenty of proof of that. I'm not sure I want to take training advice from a guy who can't lift his own spinal discs.

Attached: 78568935683.jpg (323x493, 106K)

>Common sense isn't common

If you're going T Rex mode, you aren't doing enough exercises to build your upper body and need to add some more supplementary exercises.

>frogtech

I'm not seeing it.

google.com/search?q=Mark Ripptoe&oq=Mark Ripptoe &aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3983j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Proof?

he is definitely an extreme mesomorph

Attached: mark-rippletoe.jpg (433x480, 40K)

>tfw just bought a bottle of muscle milk

Feels so good brehs

Attached: muscle_milk_pro_series_14oz_-_chocolate.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>when someone is lactose intolerant near me

Attached: Jgqmr.jpg (600x480, 108K)

Can confirm the evolutionary science, though not the exercise recommendation.
Endurance fucking sucks and is destructive to the body. That's why so few animals evolve it in the first place and why humans were able to find a niche once we got consciousness and started doing stupid shit on purpose.
Specifically our bodies evolved to chase 4-legged prey for hours under the hot sun, far longer than any 4-legged animal can remain exposed without suffering heat stroke.
But that doesn't translate into a long term health plan. Lifting doesn't have to mean obsession with size and artery-blocking foods and steroids. It just means you lift. Unlike running, your body tells you when to stop. Distance runners have far more heart problems than lifters with a decent diet, not to mention joints.
>t. long-time runner who hardly lifts but is eyeing the cardiac and knee statistics

I have a high tolerance for dairy products, but you will literally shit out your intestines if you drink a GOMAD. You can't digest that much.

Just eat blocks of cheese, spoonfuls of peanut butter, nuts, and lots of milk but certainly not a gallon. I'd also recommend taking vitamin D at like 10,000 IU and probiotics if you're going to be eating lots of dairy.

Human bodies don't synthesize cow hormones, they still fuck with your liver though. The bigger issue is antibiotics that make it into the milk which can mess with your endocrine system and liver, but it's mostly a non-issue. You'd be far worse off drinking a gallon of onions milk than cow milk. Söy is mostly a non-issue too, but consuming a lot of it daily is where it becomes an issue.

If you drank that much milk per day, the mud bunny would be popping out your ass at all times.

true. Mark is a chad who doesnt give a shit about abs, just strength. He says if you're a skinny guy with abs you are just pissing people off.
true
true
high volume, high weight, high intensity, long resting between sets (10 minutes), total body workout 3 times a week.
true
irrelevant
stfu incel
that contains no milk

Attached: IMG_2363.jpg (4032x3024, 1.99M)

>Every wonder why women don't really go for the big meaty lifters?
hahahahahahahaha

Not politics. Obvious slide thread. Saged.

>eating that perfectly normal amount of food
>gaining any bulk at all

rofl pick fucking one. Not everyone has your slow sloppy mesomorph metabolism.

Drink raw milk or raw milk kefir

Pasteurised, homogenised milk is bad for you not raw milk.

The problem is the amount of calories you'd be getting from that much milk per day.

>you don’t want to do cardio
cardio is for women and homosexuals
bitches love bodyfat

Just add a good shot of coffee and make sure both are cold.

Thats the whole point of it

just ignore the romainians bro

He's just an acolyte of Bill Starr. The thing is, Starr's entire philosophy can be found for free online. He was a contributor to many different magazines, Ironman being one of them.

Starr was a York barbell club lifter. He helped develop the Big 3 and 5x5 so that football teams on a budget could get the most people worked out in the least amount of time with the greatest return on strength. That being said, always remember that the Big 3 is just a path designed for football; there are plenty of other exercises he would recommend for other sports. For example, wrestlers need a greater focus on their backs. In addition, he recommended barbell shrugs and good mornings which should be done with 50% of your max squat. I'll bet you see few people ever doing that at the gym.

What's so white about a gallon of milk? The point of it was it was cheap, but had high protein. Most of his athletes didn't have much spending money, so they needed to have as much protein as possible. Cans of tuna, frozen chicken, eggs, check. Whey, that was a luxury.

Starr was a legend to all that met him. He was just a social worker by trade who found the YMCA and weightlifting as a path to connect with young people. Rippetoe says the same. All in all, though, there is nothing "implicitly" white about his teaching. All are welcome to enter the gym, but only those with discipline will remain in the end.

ironmanmagazine.com/bodybuilding-success-blueprint-big-on-a-budget/

Samesies

starting strength is based, especially for newbies who haven't lifted before. If you haven't lifted, heavy compounds 3*5 is the best routine, bar none.

as to the gomad part, let me highlight (and expand) the pertinent part

>Recommends UNDERWEIGHT (AND WHO FIND IT HARD TO GAIN WEIGHT) men drink gomad.

Gomad is literally a : "so you *literally* can't gain muscle mass? yeah ok lol do this and lets see" diet. It isn't intended for the average person. It sure as fuck isn't intended for mr blobby as in , he was just a grade A retard for point it.

Lift heavy, do compounds, bulk and cut cycle, 3*5 is a damn good rep range. The advice is simple and effective and it works.

point = doing

>more useful talent? Every wonder why women don't really go for the big meaty lifters
LMAO please go outside more often, not on a run. Actually pay attention to your surroundings.