In law school

>In law school.
>Enjoy the research aspect, but not the litigation aspect.
>Still want to teach history but...
>Well, niggers. I don't want to teach ungrateful niggers that I can't discipline.

What do, anons? And how do we solve the nigger problem in education general?

Attached: 1537638026367.png (237x285, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

btu.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BTU_Teacher_Salary_Grids_16-18_CBA_no_highlights.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have guns, go shoot all the niggers you can find. This is really the only answer to the nigger problem but everyone knows this, just too scared to be the first to fire.

Is it true that like half of your class won't find jobs, and the ones that do make 40k a year?

Move somewhere where there aren't niggers

Now how about a solution that doesn't get white people demonized further? And my ass dead or in jail.

Yes. I attend a private, for-profit law school as well. I now believe that for-profit higher education should be illegal, proper accreditation or no.

Wife has been a lawyer for ten years and just started making over 50k last year. Says she should’ve just been an anesthesiologist assistant or something.

There simply is no other solution. If every nigger is dead it doesn't matter if whites are demonised. Protesting for the ashes of niggers will not bring them back.

I think that's part of the problem. Non-technical jobs paid a lot more before women worked in employment. Same with illegals.

Nurse anesthetists make like $150k/yr and it doesn't require anywhere near the cost of med school

Hmmmmm, all of my skills being focused on writing and research really makes me feel wasted. Jesus Christ.

>Nurse anesthetists make like $150k/yr
>Gasworks.com
That's the bottom of the salary scale too

Yet if our ancestors had been wise enough to see that genociding the tasmanians and so on would cause guilt for future generations, we would not have this problem.

GO to a rural school district to teach. Easy user. And get out of law school. You don’t need all that debt

the future is female

Attached: 1530139039530.jpg (423x600, 163K)

>Hmmmmm, all of my skills being focused on writing and research really makes me feel wasted
Your profession should have capped the number of people being admitted to law school

LMAO
We didn't kill every last abo, so now we suffer them and their cries. If we wiped every single one of them out we wouldn't have any problem of guilt at all.

Seriously user. I was thinking law school, but I make that much on disability.

Only problem is I'd have went to get a Master's in History instead of a law degree. If I'm going to teach anyway, it would have meant less debt and one less year of education. I only owe 40K for Undergrad, but 200K for law school.

> btu.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BTU_Teacher_Salary_Grids_16-18_CBA_no_highlights.pdf
Take a stranger's advice who has both parents working in education. Teach in a state with strong unions

Now when it says "Doctorate," does that include my J.D., or research doctorates only?

Yes. Most people in education get EdD (educational doctorates).

>In law school
How ya doin Bernie?

maybe you should have studied harder for the LSAT. I go to a top 20 law school for free, so i'm not really sweating the job search at all after school. i'll probably end up a top litigator making tons of money but even if it all fell to shit i'd be happy selling cars for the rest of my life if i had to.

Are you also a 9 inch dicked chef working at Wendy's for 300K a year?

>going into law school debt when your plan is to teach history
Don't do that man.

If you don't like litigation do some solicitor-type stuff like real estate or corporate law.

Unfortunately I did my articles in family law, so now the boredom of any non-litigation type work would literally kill me.

But for real everyone ITT talking about how there are better jobs that cost less to get out there are worth it. Luckily people who don't know better still think being a lawyer is sick, so you can enjoy the credibility gain.

If you're in law school, you should try to become a lawyer. Teaching doesn't pay enough to pay all that debt

You can teach history with a BA. What law school by the way. I've been barred for a little over a year now. I enjoy litigation.

I'd rather not say, I will say that I am from Georgia, though.

>Teaching doesn't pay enough to pay all that debt
And you think law does????

If you're in U. of George of Emory, you're a smart fellow. Mercer is decent, too. George State as well.

None of the above, sorry.

Oh, come on, user.

>how do we solve the nigger problem in education general?
In my first year of teaching in a majority negro school. Honestly it sucks, but I think the best thing would just be for society to lower its expectations of blacks. Give them opportunity, expose them to new ideas, give them school lunches, somewhere warm and safe to stay for part of the day, and hopefully some of them will succeed and go onto better things. But don't expect them to be like whites in a generation. They will never be like us without genetic engineering.

no, my dick is very average. i didn't make up anything in my post either.

Just teach college classes at a school that has a reasonable price tag for tuition. Niggers won't be at a school that costs money, only the good blacks will be there.

but whatever you do don't teach high school

>genetic engineering.
Note that the students you teach have 20% white dna on average... so they're not even completely black

>not the litigation aspect
Then it's not for you.

Most teachers I have known follow a very predictable course
>young idealistic
>get sent to nigger school for training
>become dead eyed and soulless after realizing there is no way to teach them
>have to get a job in a nigger school because all the white school jobs are taken by teachers with seniority

Attached: 1498668843309.jpg (524x400, 26K)