Why is this guy such a fucking idiot? He's making the right look terrible

Why is this guy such a fucking idiot? He's making the right look terrible

Attached: ben-shapiro.jpg (320x320, 7K)

>muh optics
Fucking irrelevant. We’re either correct in our concerns and beliefs or we’re not.

He triggers SJWs with facts and logic

That's the problem. It's that exact idea that the right wing has turned into.
>hahaha let's vote for muh trump and support based ben shapiro, they make ppl mad!!! who cares about policy, bro

He's generally not.

So? The Left welcomes pedo-supporters into their ranks, and you're going to want to exclude our spokespeople because you think they look dumb?

Controlled opposition

first, he's a jew. second, he's a puppet who repeats whatever the people who own him want to repeat; he has expressed guilt for doing so in the past, but once you make the deal, you're in for life. third, he's a trotskyite who believes in the international revolution via democratic terms and ostensibly capitalistic couching, or colloquially "neo-conservative."

this is why he's such a fucking faggot and poison for any true nationalists who conflate their nation with the state's economic and political vehicles-of-the-moment.

He's not an idiot, he's just a Jew doing what Jews do. It's not as if what he says is an accident, it's all deliberate and feeds into his agenda. Why would you expect any different?

He wears a FUCKING JEWISH HAT, you idiot.
How do you plan to spot a cryptojew when you can even see a COMPLETELY open jew?

Attached: 1518970405561.jpg (740x696, 199K)

This.

He's a fucking turbokike who tries to "tone down" the alt right. He'll be anti trump again before the election, screencap this, and remember why we need extra gas chambers.

You can say his ideas are shit, but the man is far from an idiot. Probably one of the most talented speakers/debaters on the right. I'm not saying I like him, but he comes equipped when he speaks.

>>muh optics
>Fucking irrelevant
Either you are literally autistic enough to believe that optics don't actually work, or you're a kike shill trying to demoralize the right. Either way, you're an enemy of the white man.

bastard unironically said 'boycotting Israel is antisemitism'. then he goes and says money in politics is free speech...

Attached: 1541519391334.png (501x585, 143K)

It's so overt, it's covert

Attached: 1542807876906.jpg (594x479, 74K)

he is the (((chosen))) gate-keeper for the right.

Attached: shapiroisrael.png (971x640, 442K)

>is a smart jew
>supports israel
I know the self-hating jew thing is a meme, but why would anyone support a containment country for jews that is surrounded by people who want to fire bomb them?

He's a squirmy little inconsistent kike who acts as a gatekeeper, not a gateway.

>(((our))) spokesperson
Kike. This faggot is everything we resent just as much as leftists are.

He did? Hue.

Attached: 78D791B6-C543-41D6-BF91-83E52D299FF8.png (680x1020, 721K)

>Hey goyim... did you know Identity Politics is evil and decisive?
>Hey goyim here's you're reminder I'm a proud Jew who supports Israel for the fourth time this podcast

Pic related is me when I see this shit

Attached: 1542725702575.png (239x459, 133K)