Who would actually trust this freak to be their Doctor?

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-212926.png (1440x2560, 495K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/eugene-gu-research-congress_us_581a3d79e4b01a82df6460de
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Gu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How does a doctor have so much time or energy to be this invested in politics?

Source of practice? There’s a few popping up

He is redpilled on circumcision

Most doctors are literal NPC stooges who regret going into the profession. This guy is just living out his animus and manifesting it through politics
t. icu physician

>Eugene Gu is a former resident physician who is politically active on social media, and has been the subject of public attention due to his research on fetal tissue transplants. While Gu was in medical school, he founded a company called Ganogen to develop methods to use fetal tissue implants in organ transplantation.

Freak.

If you’re a real ICU physician then I bet you see some crazy shit. Pic related is from a ER near me. Cousin sent me this pic.

Attached: 00383212-A4D0-4352-B8EC-A08628318E31.jpg (768x1024, 175K)

Need to expose this Kike sponsored faggot. Him and that other kike, what's he called? Karreinstein or something

Oddly enough trumps fb page is nothing but praise

If you got kicked out of your residency, you can't call yourself a doctor if you aren't allowed to work anywhere.

Not a real doctor prolly some jumped up poo lab assistant or a chink nail tech or maybe just some nigger who knows who his dad is

ED physicians see way crazier stuff. By the time most of the patients get up to me, they're fully intubated and on a respirator. I have seen some gnarly level III-IV burn and trauma patients that would make you vomit desu but that's rare.

Abortionist detected!

Hey man, I have a surgery in a couple of months and I'm afraid I will shit my pants while sedated, can you give me some tips here?

ed is for fags try trauma surgeon you little bitch

he is so assmad over his dead baby cash cow

>How House Republicans Derailed A Scientist Whose Research Could Save Lives
huffingtonpost.com/entry/eugene-gu-research-congress_us_581a3d79e4b01a82df6460de

Attached: 1517528276253.jpg (500x367, 28K)

Typical Jow Forums
>this person may be a progressive SJW commie who supports South African land seizures, but he criticizes Israel sometimes and has some views that might be considered anti-Semitic if you squint hard enough. Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

>making fun of the richest man on the planet is "punching down"

So much for chinks being smart.

Do tell stories

He's paid to be the top responder to trumps tweets just like the krassenstein brothers

>Have some compassion drumpft!

God what a beta

Chances are he’s a larping respiratory tech.

Isn't he the guy who constantly claims to be a feminist and then some former employee of his came out and exposed him as an unuronic manipulative sexist who was trying to fuck her?

I don’t think he’s doing much. He lost his residency for acting like a faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Gu

His only notoriety in life is starting a failed company and suing the president for blocking him on Twitter.

That's why they tell you not to eat or drink for 12 hours prior to going under.

What a fucking idiot. Jeff Bezos literally bought the Washington Post to use as a personal hit piece maker on Trump. Put 20 reporters on just finding dirt on Trump.

WHY? To avoid an internet tax.

Fucking uneducated piece of shit, stay in your lane kid.

Checked and observationpilled

Attached: 1540936801847.jpg (1418x644, 87K)