Bill Maher NPC Billboard in West Hollywood

Bill Maher NPC Billboard in West Hollywood

Attached: Bill Maher NPC 2.jpg (3000x1995, 585K)

Attached: Bill Maher NPC 10.jpg (3000x2000, 503K)

This is the 20th time you've tried to advertise this stupid viral marketing shit today. Give it a break. nobody wants to listen to you kikes in Hollywood anymore. the NPC meme was literally made by kikes.

ZIONIST GENOCIDE OF 2019.

HOLLYWOOD IS IRRELEVANT

Attached: Bill Maher NPC 20.jpg (3000x2000, 472K)

>reddit spacing
paid opinion discarded

>paid opinion
man you guys are losers.

Attached: 1534799921647.png (781x340, 116K)

ad hominems mean im correct.
now explain how the NPC meme was made by kikes.

Heh, nice

Bill Maher is actually more of a friend than you think . The left has gone so far left , he's right of the mainstream. Watch him debate ben Affleck about Islam.

Islam will save us.
They will make Jew hating mainstream.

Bill Maher will be the next target of a progressive outrage mob. Regardless of outcome he'll still enjoy sniffing his farts

With no answer to my simple question I can only assume your a shill with a given script, your gymnastics dont work here.
If your not a shill, then you got confused and thats ok. This build board is actually anti-bill maher and was paid to be put up by some conservative group.

he went full retarded with the Russia collusion bs story tho.
fuck him.

Attached: 1538019627263.png (1600x2842, 3.52M)

Just post a pic of Bill Maher with his boyfriend. There will be an end to the horror.

jew hating is already mainstream outside US
in US we worship them like deities

Attached: 1388988614210.jpg (600x535, 54K)

>Religion of peace will save us
Stay cucked faggot, oh look bacon! Run Ahmed or you wont get your 72 virgins that faggit Muhammed promised you

>Jew hating is mainstream outside of U.S.
Mean while it's illegal to deny the holocaust in several European countries and Germany sends money to Israel as a sorry. Let's not forget the jew policies on immigration Europe adored, but yes you are right, Europe really hates them jews!

Yes that is true. It is so bad now that the whole world understands the West is under Jew control.

My mother and father took a trip recently to South America and were astonished at the awareness the natives had of Jewish influence over America once my parents identified themselves as Americans.

Attached: ChinaJews.png (1015x408, 430K)

Bill is to in the middle for libtards,
he will get his!

Sabo?

I'll bump

holy cringe.

south ams and asians who pay attention to politics (not many of them desu) fully understand it and talk about it openly because they can. europeans often understand it but are afraid to speak about it openly (holocaust laws and white guilt and fellow white people who will call you a nazi)

who had the cash for this stunt?

Should have put "Fake" over "Real".

So far I've gathered that central and south America, the middle east, Asia and even lots of Africa surprisingly all believe the Jews control the West.

I guess the only place left on the planet that doesn't believe it is the West.

"‘It’s Easier to Fool People Than to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled’"