Niggers rape 9 month old

wgno.com/2018/10/11/men-indicted-after-mom-finds-video-of-9-month-old-being-raped/

Attached: hayes-and-ice.jpg (800x450, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

katv.com/archive/davis-to-go-free-after-rape-charges-dropped-by-judge
youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hyxuf5AE
dreamindemon.com/2012/06/30/charges-dropped-accused-baby-rapist-reginald-davis/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He wus a good boy. Dey raycist.

Attached: tumblr_inline_no4v2dDohC1szngpo_500.jpg (470x595, 91K)

So how did these two fine gentlemen come to have access to a baby?

Dey mom

Prime Nigs!

See, this is why I get pissed when blacks say that most pedophiles are white or blacks can’t be pedophiles.

Someone post this on dailystormer

He couldn't afford a fleshlight, that's it, I blame poverty.

Fuck Jow Forums

Is this an extreme form of kikery or niggadry?

imagine seeing that video as a parent, that would tear anyone apart inside.

Pure niggardry

Nigger moms couldn't spell Isaiah or Darius.

Nigs are gonna nog. They'll fuck anything

BLACKED

Reminder that this behavior is normal in "da community," especially when relatives are involved. Lots of "insects in da fambly."
You faggots don't know the half of it.
t. law enforcement

I'm gonna drop a redpill here and say the news ignores this stuff cause when niggers commit crimes it's not news, it's just another day

Not a nigger mom though!

Baby fuck? It's awwwww right

Local, not national.

Not as much as it did for this baby

Sounds familiar.

Attached: Fucking niggers.png (933x860, 576K)

9 months? Pfft - that's a granny.
katv.com/archive/davis-to-go-free-after-rape-charges-dropped-by-judge

youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hyxuf5AE
just shoot these niggers

Blacks are more likely to be pedophiles. Have you ever seen the bit Chris Rock does where he talks about every family having "that one molester uncle"? The crowd thinks it's fucking hilarious because black people really aren't aware that that kind of thing isn't commonplace.

>abducted to california
of course

Just so there is no doubt - it was a nigger that raped his 8 day old daughter
dreamindemon.com/2012/06/30/charges-dropped-accused-baby-rapist-reginald-davis/

8 days what in the actual fuck.

I can't believe that people can see niggers or or degenerates are capable of this, but laugh in your face when you mention the pizza gate stuff.

Carlos!

Kek, that was wrong though

They must have some small ass penis and grew paranoid about it.

should just arrest them all since they are going to all break the law anyways.

mean but funny

No shit. My black ex was diddled by her uncle.when she like 5-8
The worst part? She said she liked it and fantasized about it. Also she fucked a literal dog once...or at least she only admitted to one time.

bet she was great in the sack..

whenever i fuck a girl thats into absolutely anything i always think to myself

'which uncle do i have to thank for this?"

African niggers do this shit because they believe it will cure or prevent aids. American niggers just get off on raping babies for the hell of it

We need to teach black men not to rape babies

This, it’s really shocking

Holy fuck even muslims wouldn't go that low

when do we get to fucking stop this shit for good

b-but I thought only whites are pedos!

What pleasure is to be gained in raping a 9 month year old though?
They're just fucking human potatoes.

yeh its an africa thing. look up the stats on baby rape in south africa

In this day an age it's hard to distinguish them.

Not really. Better than some, but nothing special.
Don't fall for the meme. Black woman are still woman.
The only "benefit" is they wont call the cops if you yell at them.
Mine, was arrested twice tho kek. Well, while we were together.

Well, six seems to be their limit.

Dear God they gotta step up their game otherwise the nigger will beat them to the title of blight on mankind.

they think that raping babies cures aids and you can crack open bald people skulls to find gold niggers are literally this retarded

Attached: nigger.jpg (288x234, 14K)

>they gotta step up their game otherwise the nigger will beat them to the title of blight on mankind.

Niggers are the undisputed undefeated world champs of blight. No one else comes close.

>What pleasure is to be gained in raping a 9 month year old though?
>They're just fucking human potatoes.

You speak like a man who has never fucked a potato.

Why can't these rapist niggers just jerk off. I've been doing it for years!

#gudboyzdindunuffin

About time!
Tired of hearing that pedophilia is only a white mans crime.

We rapin errebody out here

WE WUZ KANGS

They used to be contained to a landmass unable to swim out like the apes they were, unable to domesticate animals because they can't think of the future, unable to move their assets because they never figured the wheel or machinery outside of the hammer heck blacks are the only humans that never figured rolling weight on little stones, the wheel of the benefits of using the steep to move weight.

Niggers were just fine outniggering each other until one negromancer master of niggadry figured out he could exchange niggas for Arabs and white gibs hence slavery being born, their one true contribution to the world was outniggering other niggers.

There was a time when Mohammed the goat fucker was able to put the western world to its knees, by then the negromancer stroke, and our world would never be the same.

Like they can figure out how to do that on their own.
We should have a class to teach them how.

Guy on the aleft looks like a nig, guy on the right doesnt.

this

Blight On Mankind
10. Celts
9. Slavs
8. Orientals
7. Abbo Americans
6. Poos
5. Spics
4. Turkroaches
3. Sandniggers
2. Abbo Australians
1. Niggers

This is awesome. We finally found a women that obeys her man. Drop all charges and reunite immediately!

How small does your dick have to be to want to rape a 9 month old?

Isn't this how you protect them from AIDS? They just wanted to help her.

You forgot to put anglos between poos and spics.

This is awesome. Drop all charges immediately! We need to encourage more of this behavior!

i love how the guy talking about him has is hand in a shooting position, because you know if it was his kid he would've done the same.

Thats right, the blender!

Attached: The answer is, the blender.png (799x487, 299K)

I want to know how they got caught. Like, how? Wait, don't tell me those idiot video'ed it and put it up on fb or something

Blacks also have the most inbreeding going on of any race in the US, but the stereotype is still about rural white cousin fuckers.

0. Americans. The source of all degeneracy.

Just think of it. Years and years of idiots who wouldn't fit at home in Europe, was taking off landing in North America building their degenerate towns.

What matters is, was the girl white or nigger or a mutt?

About the mom of the eight day old:

MENU

WATCH

Town Hall: Everyday Millionaires
Watch @ 7pm ET Mon

Man accused of raping 8-day old infant set free
by David Nichol, Evan Hoffmeyer

Friday, September 11th 2015

HELENA-WEST HELENA — A man accused of raping an eight-day-old infant is free after a judge ordered that charges be dropped over lack of a speedy trial.

Circuit Judge L.T. Simes II issued the ruling last week, in the case of the State of Arkansas vs. Reginald Davis. The ruling stated in part, "the Court has lost jurisdiction to proceed in this case."

Davis was arrested on Sept. 1, 2008 and charged with allegedly raping his eight-day-old daughter. He had been held in custody at the county jail or at the Arkansas State Hospital from the time of his arrest until Simes ordered that he be released on his own recognizance on March 2 of this year.

ADVERTISEMENTSCROLL TO CONTINUE READING
Before releasing Davis, Simes presided over a hearing in February in which the defense requested that charges be dropped or Davis be released to await trial. The hearing was described at the time as "bizarre" by deputy Prosecutor Chris Morledge.

The reason for the "bizarre" label was that the state's two main witnesses - the victim's mother and grandmother - said they wanted to drop the whole thing.

During testimony, Brea Banks, the victim's mother, said that at one time she believed Davis was the father of her child, but doesn't believe that now. She also said she still believed Davis did it, but she wanted to drop it because "I want it behind me. She's doing okay now."

However, Morledge pointed out that there was no doubt that something bad had happened to the child. Medical reports described a torn vagina and fractured skull.

For anyone wondering the judge here was a nigger, and is now dead

Hopefully it was black.

shit! nigger! brother man needs to get that bitch ready to work the street and make daddy some motherfucking money... know what I am saying?

You need to switch abbo Australians and spics. Abbo Australians aren't nearly as violent or troublesome.

it's not rape because this is acceptable behavior in their culture. shame on you for judging them based on your culture

typical democrats, nothing new to see here folks.