Ukraine is 3/4 Russian
Bosnia is Serbian
Konigsberg is German
Moldova is Romanian
Macedonia is Greek
Karelia is Finnish
Brittany is Celtic

Fight me

Attached: 48428217_2178852905499836_3124078482905104384_n.jpg (532x800, 80K)

Karelia is Fi-

Attached: karelia.png (1072x418, 48K)

Orthodox Karelians are Fi-

Attached: karelians.png (1070x353, 50K)

population reorganization/resettlement =/= rightful volkish clay

Crimea has never been Russian, just like Konigberg and other invaded areas, Russia realised it needed an asset to deploy it's navy from to avoid detection. This became very important in the era of nuclear submarines. The entire Crimean war was fought because Russia was first trying to invade them and they got pushed back.

Ukraine is actually the ancestral homelands of the Greuthungi tribe, from whence the Ostrogoths and Visigoths emerged who later conquered Rome and were mostly displaced northwards to Austria when the peninsula of Italia became browned by the current inhabitants who were north Africans.

Konigsberg is 100% Russian, ethnically, but it has been the capital of the German Empire for thousands of years. So the question is, did the USSR murdering it's inhabitants and replacing them with 600,000 Russian peasants mean it's now Russian? Course not. So why is Crimea? Makes no sense.

I get the whole Russia is on our side lol Russia let's Putin Post, but seriously, I cannot ignore the fact that the inhabitants, originally, of Crimea were R1b haplogroup like all of western Europe.

The real red pill here is where Germanic people are. Everyone who is anyone is Germanic, 99.99% of all civilisation and inventions came from Germanic people. The R1b haplogroup. We've been reduced to a color because they don't want us to know we are a peoples, a peoples that has a name. These fat American's who think they're 'Celtic' are wrong, they're Germanic. Celts in the UK were from Romania (read the Anglo-Saxon chronicles). If you're not 4' tall with brown hair, brown eyes, and brown skin, you're not a Celt. If you have pale skin, eyes, and hair, there's a near 100% chance you're Germanic.

Research your history.

But Russian Karelians are not Finns.
Orthodoxy cures.

Attached: 1395677325.7319kornilij.jpg (433x650, 46K)

South of Mason-Dixon is Confederate

fite me

Attached: Confederate Gatling gun.jpg (1157x1053, 1.25M)

R1b is not Germanic.

Attached: ol82zejvz7yy.png (2100x1525, 101K)

What's the name of the castle?

Are You saying its aryan/iranian?

Just early Indo-European invaders who genocided native Europeans (I1, I2).

i don't know, but it's pretty

>Ulster is Ireland
Die

negatif komrade al-andalus is righteous arab clay

Vippori/Viborg is Finnish!

>Ulster is Ireland
>Gibraltar is Spanish
Fuck off you stupid nigger.

Boldt castle's power house

Mainland China is Taiwanese is Chinese

Dominant=fakery, irrelevant

Toledo is Michigan

Attached: image.jpg (840x541, 88K)

Hello Ivan hows your crocodile today?

Is that some Harry Potter shit there?

Transylvania is Hungary

Take it.
Hurry.

>Königsberg has been the capital of the German Empire for thousands of years

So thats what happens when someone has no idea about german history.