If you were a Japanese, would you agree with open border policy for Japan or not?

If you were a Japanese, would you agree with open border policy for Japan or not?

Which is objectively better option?

Attached: Flag_of_Japan.png (1200x800, 6K)

I’d stop being a faggot.

Attached: 26AB5439-D6CA-4760-B262-804B3B71AB88.jpg (1242x642, 369K)

i'd agree

'cause i'm insane and also want to get pozzed

Why are Japanese and French posters always bad at English. I mean, it's not your fault, but I always see perfect English from everyone except Japan and France.

Anyways, no.

we japanese in Jow Forums

Attached: db3738dc9d50b5fffe38e36311d97aaa3bda99f659c756f52400e0e1589a26ae.png (928x884, 468K)

You are such ignorant racist.
Our language is very different from Engrishu

You can't speak Japanese for shit. it is same

Me likey tiny little rice pussy long time

Fuck no nigga

The only reason Japan is advanced, clean, and relatively crime-free is the absence of niggers. People are comfortable when surrounded by others like themselves. Trusting your neighbors is comfortable and makes you care about your local environment and take care of it.
When you introduce shitskins who kill, steal, and rape, everyone becomes defensive and that defensive nature extends to everyone else, not just the shits. They feel on guard constantly, and they see the nigger population rising and think everything is going to shit anyway, because it is, and they stop caring about community and focus on themselves.

あなたは遅れた人のように話します

Seppuku Nao

you too, bastard

You just need to see the open border policy of other countries and you shall get an answer, ¿have you seen the state of Europe and USA? Do you want for your country and people? if so go ahead an agree to that and see what happens

Spolier: Its NOT Gonna be pretty once you realize your mistake

Doesnt really matter either way since mainland chinks will still zerg rush the islands at some point.

japan should not allow immigration. look no further than australia land mass with the advantage of being separated from the rest by oceans and still fucked up and let immigrants in. don't make the same mistake.

This should be printed out on stickers and placed everywhere

>the only two options are open borders or a completely isolated ethnostate durr hurrr

No, it was fine you just didn't do the vowels well. It should have been

"If you were a Japanse PERSON, would you agree with AN open border police for Japan or not?

Which is AN objectively better option

Yes.
I totally agree.

Declare Princess Aiko the God Empress and declare that Mars is rightful Japanese clay.

Then go fucking conquer the galaxy you glorious bastards.

Oh and you need to continue to be racist. It makes Japan great.

No. Create incentives to have children. Run propaganda on television promoting family and monogamous sex. It worked in Denmark.

there seems to be some correlation between men not being men and open borders throughout the world

No, open borders would make the future of japan a lot harder than it already is, as the future of automation would be harder with uneducated citizens