Is Vox Day a pseudo intellectual...

Is Vox Day a pseudo intellectual? He believes we shouldn't even let merit-based immigrants in meaning my genius 160 IQ father wouldn't have been let in and you wouldn't have had me here who's an ultra achiever and high earner. Seems he just doesn't want competitors for his own jewish aspirations, no?

Attached: Vox-Day.png (750x400, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/18AEAnMfbRI
youtube.com/watch?v=wN5TSNZAfOE&t=2694s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jewish_Home
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>redpilled on the Jews, their tricks, and the Talmud
>Still thinks Jews deserve a homeland.

Fucking how?

He's literally the only E-celeb with any intelligence whatsoever.

You father wasn't too smart. He let me fuck him in his ass. Your dad is a faggot OP.

We have to "say" jews can have an ethnostate so we aren't hypocrites for saying whites should have one user... Now whether or not we should wage war on jewish ethnostate for their jewish subversion is another discussion.

This faggot has been begging for internet attention since the early 2000s. The fact that he’s still a mediocre loser after all this time should tell you something.

I like his videos on prison youtu.be/18AEAnMfbRI

This thing is, Vox professes to be a Christian and professes that we need Christianity, BUT ignores the part where the Jews didn't keep their end of the covenant and were kicked out of the Holy Land.

there are 2 billion chinese and indians. Many of whom are smart and would love to flood the west to escape their shitholes. And trhat is exactly what they are doing.

Sorry buddy. But merit based immigration is not the answer to secure the existance of european peoples

vox is brilliant. you should try to listen sometime.

Nations need to be as racially and culturally homogeneous as possible to succeed. Letting in people for their IQ or training still creates division if they aren't of the same race or religion as the natives.

>vox day?
who? some retard e-celeb no doubt.
If he cant spot translate Greek and Latin he is no intellectual. That word used to mean something

Attached: shortstack.jpg (236x250, 8K)

Take a generational view of it. People will tend toward the mean of their group over successive generations, meaning that a genius parent will, on average, beget a, even slightly, less intelligent progeny. Over time, this will return to the average of the group. What this means, is that by letting in the high IQ immigrants, they will over time create swarms of useless mongs.
Just look at yourself, your father has an IQ of 160, and you’re posting here. You’re the perfect example of this effect.

>meaning my genius 160 IQ father wouldn't have been let in and you wouldn't have had me here who's an ultra achiever and high earner

fuck off with this civnat shit

I wish he was better on this too but hey what are going to do.

Besides being incredibly full of himself, he's pretty good. I like his streams

Isn’t that the guy who kidnapped that girl in Wisconsin?

You have to go back.

Why would anyone support merit based immigration?

>genius 160 IQ father
true merit based immigration is so rare to be statistically meaningless. but most, most meaning 98%, of h1b visas are not actually used for anyone we could not train our own people to do in 2 years. merit based is just a scam to let in outside nurses and tech workers to depress wages.
The math proffer wiz or NASA scientist are so rare

literally who?

>I'm dumb and what is regression to the mean?
This is why your father shouldn't have been allowed here.

You guys are too extreme. If it's a white person with an IQ above 130, why the fuck not? I'm in the same boat as OP, and I like existing.
If only they used IQ tests as immigrant filters...

He raises many good points and is clearly very intelligent. But he so often obsessively attacks people more successful than him out of jealously that it's often cringe, the Jordan Peterson obsession has driven me away from him pretty much. We get it. We all know JP for who he is now, and this guy is still dedicating daily streams to how much smarter he is than Jordan Peterson and even writing entire books on it.

"If you're not White you have to go back" makes sense to me, i don't care how high your IQ is, you're not White. BTW, your high IQ definitely comes from ancient Nordic genes and you probably already knows this but guess what? your bloodline has been contaminated, simple as that. Stay out. You're not welcome.

Vox is best known for Rabid Puppies, an initiative to expose the SJW take over of the Hugo Awards and to offer an alternative slate of science fiction and fantasy literary works for conservatives to vote for. The Hugo Awards changes their voting process in order to neutralize the Rabid Puppies (and the other anti-sjw group called Sad Puppies) but Vox's group still has been successful in exposing the SJW takeover of the Hugo's.

Attached: Rabid_Puppies_1k.0.jpg (708x800, 423K)

>If it's a white person with an IQ above 130, why the fuck not?

You're (theoretically) the person that wants to come here and be supported by a foreign government, how about the question is, why the fuck should we care? And why the fuck would you not want to stay in your homeland and use your abilities to better your community and country?

>muh dad
you're proving yourself a retard, your genius dad racemixed didn't he? very sad, many such cases

>caring about "sjw takeover" of le epic fantasy books and video games

Wow very interesting, how about instead give a fuck about something that matters?

>If it's a white person

THAT'S the thing, genius. OP isn't White and neither is his father. Prolly some gook or dot nigger, maybe a sandnigger.

They're the type who abandons their nation at the drop of a hat when things get a little rough. They'd abandon the United States and stab us in the back the first chance they get if it was in their best interest. They have no loyalty or honor. They're rootless cosmopolitans.

His business is publishing scifi and comics so his interest is obviously business related in addition to any concerns he has from a societal perspective.

This.

he's read aristotle so he's capable of appropriately assigning different things to their right categories. every kike is a trotskyite, but not every jew is a kike. just a vast majority of them. rhetorically, "all jews" is devastatingly effective for raising awareness (which is why they hate it), but rationally speaking, it's about the most obvious false syllogism this side of "all men are socrates."

>He's literally the only E-celeb with any intelligence whatsoever.

Take your SSRIs, bucko then sort yourself out and repost your thoughts.

Attached: c5123622f4e2a91dc1c81d1144560cd92a5caf94.png (800x515, 526K)

he shits on jews regularly, shill

Vox is outright against ALL immigration in the US. He says it's unnecessary, and he's completely right. We should have extremely low levels of inbound migration, under 50,000 per year maximum.

>His business is publishing scifi and comics

Pathetic is really the only word that comes to mind. I do really think he has good points but I can't fathom why someone would dedicate their lives to making fiction for 8 year olds

we don't. "merit-based immigration" is just a wedge to use against faggot liberals as a means of getting immigration policy completely re-written. once you have established that NO ONE gets in by default, you can start adding the qualifications. that's where the real control over inflows happens. Getting to that first step is what we need - therefore you should "support" merit-based immigration. That's what DJT is doing.

True, but how do you explain this at 44:53
youtube.com/watch?v=wN5TSNZAfOE&t=2694s

>They're rootless cosmopolitans.
this, my Swiss professorr brags about keeping his Swiss passport and making sure his american kids get thiers. And low key bashes America in class and says freedom isnt a big deal and "when we graduate you can get a job in Singapore, minuiam wage for expats is 100,000, and you get a live-in nanny from Thailand for cheap, and they dont care about freedom, who cares if you cant criticize the government?" he is a phd, so he is could be "merit based"
the point is he is here to consume and will leave the second things go to shit. Which means he really isnt involved in long term political voting, or in investing in community structures and institutions. ^and that is why rootless cosmopolitans are trash.

It's fun to see butthurt Juden Peterstein fans attempting to shill against Vox Day but instead just generating press for him and driving n00bs to check him out.

Dude, it's okay in the case of America, come on, America IS a nation of White immigrants. Like dude, come on. If you're telling me it's high IQ non-German(ic) Whites wanting to immigrate to Germany... that's a different story.

Every little thing unironically matters, you give an inch they take a mile. You can't let anything go.

Holy shit, fucking cringe. You mean like YOUR ANCESTORS did? lmfao. Many Europeans considered immigrants to the Americas to be traitors. Maybe the fucking guy just wants to go live in America because he loves the country dude? i bet you most Americans are all talk and no walk when SHTF.

I hate that Jordan Peterson guy, he ain't even racist. Bullshit artist if i ever saw one.

LMFAO, even against high IQ White immigration from let's say only the Germanic parts of Europe? what a fucking loser, America IS a country of immigrants, you literally can't change that it's what America has always been and always will be.

Dude, MANY born and bred Americans are EXACTLY like that, what is even your point?

>he wants puddles of jews in his country

>He believes we shouldn't even let merit-based immigrants in meaning my genius 160 IQ father wouldn't have been let in and you wouldn't have had me here who's an ultra achiever and high earner. Seems he just doesn't want competitors for his own jewish aspirations, no?

Why should any country be ruled by a foreign overclass?
Why is it fair to deprive a society of it's most productive members?

He's a nationalist

great point. i personally do not give a fuck if nigger scientists from faggy european countries want to come work here on a science project. let americans do it. if the euro queers can do it on their own, good for them. chinks the same. if there's a specific project it has a timeline and they're welcome to work here on a TEMPORARY BASIS and go home when it's done.

there's no problem with having foreign visitors who we track, nor is there a problem with letting them stay for extended periods. but they cannot become citizens that way. the question usually comes up around their children and I'd answer the same way - the kids are not americans. This is also why we must not let these TEMPORARY workers stay longer than say 3-5 years. This way the kids go back home with them and have no bullshit claim to "America being the only home they know."

Foreigners are welcome to come here and do business, work on projects, entertain us, etc. Then they should go home.

>be supported by a foreign government
how? If you're not a welfare leech, the government doesn't support you
people come for jobs; if there's no employment in their home country, how can they use their abilities there?

i'm tired and need to go to bed now, so dont expect a response

>rootless
oh stfu, my dad's a gorillion times more rooted than all of Jow Forums combined (for example posting stuff to his many Shitter followers about why we need tradition and spending his free time reading Wikipedia articles on pieces of art and reading philosophy books)

>Dude, it's okay in the case of America, come on, America IS a nation of White immigrants

It WAS okay, 50-100 years ago. There is no point now. We need to lock down immigration completely and in fact begin massive scale deportation. Unless you're Werner von Braun, we don't need you. We already have more than enough people for every class in society. For white America to survive, we need to get rid of the immigration thing completely, among other things. But the immigration needs to go.

he's been the leading edge of what we now call 'alt-right' for years. whatever Jow Forumsacks are talkin about today, he was writing about 5 years ago

Attached: 1544309367191.jpg (640x800, 97K)

he's multilingual in living languages. dont know about ancient, but he could probably make a very good stab at latin given his study habits and command of current romance languages

high iq people have average iq children

so keep all immigrants out

controlled oppisition

>If you're not a welfare leech, the government doesn't support you

There is no way to guarantee a person will not become sick, unemployed, imprisoned or entangled with the legal system in general, wind up on a government pension, or any of the various other ways their existence is supported by government/taxpayer money.

So just don't let them in the system. We don't need them.

if we were a racial supremacist, we could just say fuck all other races and kill everyone

that's not at all correct. the statement is that there tends to be a regression toward the mean in the case of extreme outliers. parental IQ, from BOTH SIDES, is the primary determinant of the IQ of a child.

I only know him through molymeme. Never listened more than 5 minutes of that pretentious edgelord. The guy had an actual throne. Fuck him

Vox Day is based and took the Steve Keen pill

Free Trade radicals absolutely destroyed

Attached: leave neoclassical economics to me .jpg (487x487, 27K)

he went after jordan peterson because the left was anointing JP a spokesmen of the right, creating controlled opposition. vox day's study of JP is *why* people know him for what he is. vox is doing his part to combat the narrative and expose the bullshit; its a good service

LMFAO, America was never a real (homogeneous) country like Germany or Ireland. It's literally just a bunch of European immigrants with the one thing they all have in common is that they're all White and Christian.

American patriotism is a bit of a meme to be honest, not entirely but yes, a bit. Or maybe i should say that it works different from the old countries... yeah, that sounds better.

LMFAO, you mean ALL immigrants or just the non-White ones?

Dude, your country is FUCKING HUGE it's practically unpopulated as it is IIRC (except for the coastal areas), once you get rid of all those non-Whites, guess what? it will be practically depopulated, the place is THAT big, you can do with the high IQ merit-based White immigration.

And guess what? if you ever get rid of the non-Whites? it's gonna happen cause it won't be you or close-minded myopic people like you making the important decisions. It sounds to me like you're scared of the competition, rather un-American of you.

Good luck with that.

All rightoids are pseuds

capeshit aint my thang either, but writers gonna write. hes got fiction, non-fiction, comics, blogs, even games and music under his belt. its what he does

You can hate him but you can't call him a loser when he owns his own publishing company and is living the high life in Italy.

stop posting traps, faggot. this isn't /b/

America basically created the Space Age with a population of 140 million at the end of WW2, there is no need for high IQ immigrants because the genetic potential is already inherent due to the anglo-germanic population that immigrated 150-400 years ago

And retards think America needs to have a population of 400 million by 2100

>we need smart based mutt immigrants
Oh say can you see

Attached: President_Barack_Obama.jpg (2687x3356, 1.2M)

Nice pilpul, Yehuda, unironically implying telling the straight truth in 21st century America is going to lead you down a path to wealth. Quite the contrary, but you already know that.

His definition of zionism is Jews leaving western countries to live in Israel. He calls American Jews "fake Americans" all the time.

Your father should go be a high-earner in India, poo - as should you.

Attached: indian-poo-dont-keep-living-the-life-of-an-animal.jpg (1600x1200, 334K)

Op. Have you ever heard the term hostile foreign elite? The process you are talking about is exactly how to manufacture such a situation. The biggest redpill is that kikes and various shitty brown people didnt "take over"... We GAVE everything over to them. The keys to the fucking kingdom.

Your supposedly smart father should have helped enrich his own homeland and people. Besides, regression to the mean is real, even if your dads a genious doesnt mean you will be even half the man he was.

Its kind of obvious, considering youre a faggot and a retard. Arent we glad your genes get to shit up a previously great nation and now a previously great board. Thanks i guess.

>Oi, based Britain comin’ in, wotch out lads. Respeck’ yer mum, and don’ fugget to bring ‘er wiv you when silverware shoppin’ innit.

Attached: 547D55AF-14A3-4A84-BC3E-119AD1D30CC8.jpg (800x1200, 175K)

400 million White Americans? holy shit, imagine. America would be literally unstoppable. And when you say "need", need for what? what are you trying to accomplish here? lmao. 400 million people in a place as big as America wouldn't mean shit, the place would not be overpopulated

Heh, but i bet many of you feel entitled to "just move" to a European country just because your ancestors came from there, eh? yeah, i see how it is.

>should

That's bullshit, just your opinion. I won't give him shit for wanting a better lot in life, it's only natural.

>hostile foreign elite

LMAO, yeah those fucking krauts amiright? like dude, that's only the case with non-Whites. Particularly the Jews.

ON THE TOWN, HOLDIN' THE CROWN.

>It sounds to me like you're scared of the competition, rather un-American of you.

I'm not scared of competition, but I am definitely scared of my people being replaced, which is actively happening. I would be fine with opening immigration to high IQ whites again in the future, but for now ALL the leaks need to be stopped immediately. We don't have time to deal with it any other way.

You mean by non-Whites? yeah i get it.

>my people

Eh, when Americans say that i'm a bit like... eh, do you really care THAT much if the Irish get wiped out of America if you're not Irish? or the Italians? or even the French? you know? it's a bit iffy that whole thing, there's history there. But yeah, i agree with you.

By the way, what you need is *cough* a genocide *cough* deportation even stopping the leaks won't do shit because all those spics (they are the main problem) are going to have four kids each, you already know they will.

Why should anyone wish to import their rulers? You don't see China accepting the highest IQ whites from Europe and America and allowing them to infiltrate government and etc.

LMFAO, America was never a real (homogeneous) country like Germany or Ireland. It's literally just a bunch of European immigrants with the one thing they all have in common is that they're all White and Christian.

Yes it was. Aside from large German communities in Pennsylvania, at the founding Anericsns were British people. That's why the constitution was written for the "posterity" of the founders, and why they redder to their British brethren.If you would like to learn more, go to vox populist and search posterity for further reading.

what's with this magic dirt shit you keep defending? what exactly does the US have that makes it worth adding more nations to an originally british-founded, german-invaded settlement that is now just a fighting ground for jews and asians? It's not even fucking clear that the irish-descended or midwest german-descended will be bundled together with the rest of americans after the empire collapses.

fuck me for phone posting, corrected below

Yes it was. Aside from large German communities in Pennsylvania, at the founding Americans were British people. That's why the constitution was written for the "posterity" of the founders, and why they reffer to their British brethren. If you would like to learn more, go to vox-populi and search posterity for further reading.

Sorry Argentina Junior, you have to go back.

DUDE, like, DUDE, ya know?
come on dude

Dude, who cares if they're White and on the same political spectrum? i'm not saying import literal Communists.

But it was only that for a little while, almost nobody sees that as the "real America" (prolly not even the descendants of those English settlers), the real-real America is White immigrants and the Black slaves (and you can always get rid of them), that's the cut-off point. Now, if you want to be a Nordicist and exterminate literally all Meds and Slavs that's a different story.

It's very simple, if i don't like you i'll kill you and your entire family then burn your house down. You get that right?

As a matter of fact you have to accommodate me and my entire extended family, start making room.

You have no idea what a nation is. Hint: it's not the same thing as a state. Also your dad already proved himself an opportunistic traitor to his nation when he abandoned them. He is scum and you're the spawn of scum. Someday you'll realize you don't belong here but only a few seconds before a bullet rips your brain from the inside of your skull. This will never be your home.

I didn't want to do it dude, i'm actually not sorry. Have some flowers. Gonna go fuck your wife and teenage daughter now, you're fine with that right? course you are, you were always a champ.

Oh, you're such an angel yourself. Virtue signal a little more i don't think i quite get it.

>Eh, when Americans say that i'm a bit like... eh, do you really care THAT much if the Irish get wiped out of America if you're not Irish? or the Italians? or even the French? you know?

We have existed since the late 1500s-early 1600s, and have been established as the USA since 1776. America is not just a random group of immigrants from a few decades ago like people seem to make it out to be. I would argue there's nothing wrong with an American identity in general that this point that doesn't rely upon being "Irish, Italian, British, etc" - we have a unique identity after dozens of generation and it's become its own thing. Many nations have a similar history, including many European countries that have had recent unification within the past few hundred years.

Awww, Argie Jr's blood pressure is up. Keep it up everyone, maybe we can trigger a heart attack for this brownish wannabe.

I don't like that he disavows Nazis. You can't be pro-white and disavow Nazis. To disavow Nazis is to say that they they were wrong about the jews and the international banking systems. To disavow Nazis is to also say that the commies and western capitalist countries were right. They were all wrong and Hitler was right. The legacy of the German people must be redeemed for what they had stolen from them.

Attached: Vox Day - Jewish white shirt.png (1133x580, 419K)

>the 60th largest migrant group in the US expects not to get wiped out
lmaoing @ ur prospects

t. spanish expat

What did that shirt even say, anyways?

Not sure. I think it refers to some jewish nationalist group.

Every color has its place, an ethnic home for every race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jewish_Home

Vox is based and redpilled!

Nah dude, they've been there for THOUSANDS of years. You arrived a decade ago. And the thing with America is that it's the only White country (seriously, the ONLY White country, in Canada, Australia and NZ it works different) were a White guy can just move with his family and it's "okay", cause you know... that's just what people do. They just move to America.

Canada has it's well established British and French communities, there's been some mixing there but they still exist. Australia and NZ is Brits.

America though? even though you have ethnic areas? it's all a big mongrel mess, and it's kind of the identity of the country. It really has become the identity of the country by this point, ameri(euro)mutts.

WTF is America? Whitepeopleland, that's about it. That's the only thing everyone will probably agree on.

Are you okay there bud? nothing's going on. It's okay.

I only expect not to go to Hell, Manolo.

Eh, i'm okay with unprovoked genocide.

retarded "muh nationalism for everybody"

genetics drift to the mean.

just because your father is smart, his off spring will be mediocre.

Wrong, Jay Dyer is another

It's fucking dumb to call VD an "e celeb," he's been low key famous for like 20 years. Also the only reason Dyer is an e celeb and not a professor is because of satanic faggotry. Highly recommend you neopagan retards sub to his channel

Captain, kill everyone in the village please :) thank youuuuu.

*Does the

I'm an ethnic conservationist. I want to preserve all the diverse races, languages and cultures of the world in the purest, most ancient form.

honestly the west has plenty of useful people. The world will not be better off if we take in the rest of the world's useful people. The only hope for most of humanity is to flourish where they happen to be born. Lobotomizing the low iq third world countries for cheaper computer programmers is hardly the humanitarian choice. Giving them an out with refugees isn't the answer either. We're just a pressure release for societies that should be unfucking themselves and breaking out the guillotines. Similarly, we need to stop feeding people that can't feed themselves. Eventually something bad will happen to us and we'll drop the ball on foreign aid, and millions of people who shouldn't exist if left alone will be in position to starve and die violently because we tried to be nice.

>baby's first approach to the right wing
the nazis weren't even remotely right wing, they were closer politically to the current chinese government than to any pre-french revolution monarchy. they were leftists arguing in favour of nationalistic government policy, and then turning to imperialism shortly after

you'd have to be completely retarded to believe what pic related says had you even listened to the full two setencens surrounding that quote
he was literally calling out the globalist jews that expect the world not to resent israel, and defending the nationalist israeli party that shirt represents. I don't remember if that party was against foreign aid for israel like Martin Van Creveld is, though