Orange man bad Orange man rape

Attached: v (03).webm (884x496, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGtAP0_Hsns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

that's actually funny

Pretty accurate Pence.

didnt bill clinton ACTUALLY rape women? why not make an episode about him? maybe they already have, who knows.

Liberals fucking dogs would've been funnier!

Family Guy portrayed him as a cool party dude that successfully seduces women.

but trump fucks attractive women..

even trinidad niggas are woke

justin trudeau is a hero in liberals eyes

NOW THAT SHIT IS FUNNY

Attached: Capture.png (923x546, 648K)

Well shit, it’s only a matter of time now until the Trump curse hits FG. Rest In Peace in advance, Seth McFagland

>entire episode is propaganda
>"why are we so damn divided" joke thrown in there
gee, you tell me

I wish your jews would leave us out of this all together buddy.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>didnt bill clinton ACTUALLY rape women? why not make an episode about him? maybe they already have, who knows.
They did. They showed him as an extremely cool charismatic party guy who seduces women but it's a good thing because the women wanted him.

Attached: 143289072309802.jpg (1920x1080, 716K)

nothing lasts forever I guess

Attached: the-shark-who-fonzie-jumped-on-happy-days[1].gif (480x360, 1.04M)

there was a couple episodes in the first seasons where bill made cameos and was having sex with a bbw harem
>alright, which one of you don't got my herpes yet?

That show has been unfunny since 1999.

Thing is, Seth McFarland voices Peter, Stewie, and Brian, so basically those are 1 guy.
So 3 Jews and 1 non-jew or more likely a crypto Jew

there were some skits. most portrayed clinton as a rube who would steal a pig and shit like that
youtube.com/watch?v=nGtAP0_Hsns

orange man rapper hahaha wow inpeech foe-dee-fye

im not your fuckin buddy, pal

There was an episode where he seduces and fucks lois, then lois explains cheating by listing all his "accomplishments" to peter and orgasms mid-sentence. It's pretty clear where McFaglane aligns and he just keeps going farther.

What a fucking joke. Fuck Seth McFarlane. That unoriginal hack. All his shows are almost exactly the same.

The father figure is an apathetic, ignoramus type with an extremely high-time-preference, the wife is slightly smarter and the only reason there's some semblance of order in the household (is an ex-degenerate), the daughter is a rebellious degenerate with daddy's issues, the older son is a socially retarded nerd who's bad with girls, and the infant son is an erudite individual and cynical. They're all centrist-left in their messages.

Family Guy has been shit for years, I just hope upcoming seasons of American Dad are free of this political bullshit.

I never will understand this. Why do they portray Trump as short and super obese? Where is the so called body positivity movement?

Alex Borstein voices lois griffin.The stein is a dead give away.

Attached: 1517350378812.png (933x933, 45K)

Aren’t they made by the same people?

faggot

Attached: latest.png (1071x588, 716K)

What episode is this?

faggot

The US is the only on Earth where the democratically elected head-of-state is openly ridiculed in media to the extent that he is. It's unprecedented. Just imagine how bad must that look from other countries' point of view. Even Trudeau isn't as openly mocked in Canada and he's the epitome of leftist NPC beliefs and rhetoric. These people have zero class.

today's one

Faggot

bundle of sticks

The funny thing is how they show Peter kissing up to Obama, when you would think that a guy like him (middle class boomer) would actually be a fan of Trump's.

now lo and behold, a wild specimen of the clueless shill and/or bot coming out the woodwork and calling someone a faggot for no reason at all, HOW EXCITING! How will it end? Will the user and his newfound faggotry goes hand in hand, helping him resolve his personal closet problems, is he going to react VIOLENTLY or simply ignore the incoming ignoramus?

More in a few mins!

Guess I have to

Attached: 1B0CF9EB-7015-40C1-A77D-CB02655E95A3.jpg (454x1024, 60K)

I wish you wouldn't call them our jews.

>Even Trudeau isn't as openly mocked in Canada

He is, but the canadian MSM are a crook of shit worse than your own MSM, at least yours doesn't have a monopoly insured by the federal government public funding.

>actually saying this in defense of donald fucking bloompf

you don't get to ask for respect when you behave like an absolute ape

Attached: trumptardfreakout.jpg (474x543, 43K)

>retards getting mad at a TV show that only survived so long because it's provocative for some

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

Jow Forums doesn't realize it, but they're pandering to the only people who still watch broadcast TV: fat, impoverished spics lol

Attached: 1539060579147.gif (500x375, 547K)

You don’t know what “rube” means.

they should of done the bill clinton/Ariana Grande funeral thing. have they drawn Ari yet?

>because living up to your own standards of outrage shouldn't count in a debate

lol, was this a plot scene or a manatee joke?

Attached: 1546712221883.jpg (588x614, 34K)

I wonder will they ever realise how much freedom they have. Or will it finally hit when it’s gone by their own doing?

least I'm not an indoctrinated drone who's literally pulling out his hair because a tv show made fun of one of the most ridiculous people to ever exist

thats supposed to be roger stone im pretty sure

lol

>indoctrinated drone
>posting under a commie flag

>I'm not an indoctrinated drone
you are literally the definition of that

>least I'm not an indoctrinated drone
>flag
lol
>provocative
>entire media is saying the same thing
they should have shown him sucking off a rabbi, it would have been funnier and more accurate

>muh standards of outrage

Attached: nancyodell.jpg (800x500, 55K)

>epitome of leftist NPC beliefs and rhetoric
>answering your own question

>Even Trudeau isn't as openly mocked in Canada
WRONG
Radio-Canada = french CBC

Attached: radio canada.jpg (1243x1259, 378K)

>A rube is a country bumpkin or an inexperienced, unsophisticated person.
yeah, I do

>provocative for SOME
Every joke in Family Guy is aimed at a small group. We're talking about a fucking TV show here

trump is a zionist though.
why do you cunts even care?

>sucking off a rabbi
How many of the family guy producers and cast are Jews?

How retarded does someone have to be to like Justin Trudeau or think that he's the kind of leader a country needs? He's not remotely respected on the world stage. People can blather all they like about that being the case with Trump but it's simply not true, even the leaders that don't like him at the very least fear or respect him.

>you mad lol

bruh your like 8 years behind on trolling

Attached: 1515804973621.jpg (800x792, 73K)

In ten (10) years he’ll be dating her

he's 8 years behind on living

>mocked
>poking fun
pick one

>semantics
>jew
how about both?

Bear in mind this is who Seth is.

Attached: superpac.jpg (1876x1186, 452K)

he's not your pal, guy

US media has been literally telling people the president is controlled by the head of a hostile nation. they say people were bamboozled into electing him. his speeches are dark and chaotic.

your turn

everytime i see glasses like in that pic I already know whats gonna be on those glasses, un4chanately

I was disappointed Stan Smith didn’t show up. You’d think an episode with them visiting the White House would have a scene relating to the CIA.

TRIGGERED BOOMER

>Ignore how hypocritical I am while I take the moral high ground

Attached: 1545257373246.gif (227x221, 980K)

Attached: 4735985769823469058123.png (532x398, 367K)

>if seth hadn't gotten drunk on september 10th, 2001 he would have been on one of the planes that crashed
>we'd never have to deal with his bullshit again

this
ridiculous over-exaggerations of what people actually think is always 10/10 comedy
>this is how megs actually see trump and pence lmao

Fucking jews purged the internet of all the blackface images.

Attached: why no images.jpg (1356x1176, 382K)

WEEDMAN COMETH

CURRENT YEAR IS NOW

Hit 'em with the HEIIIIIN

>libs on reddlt post about how they must jail all the trump voters in camps and sheeit

Liberals openly desire tyranny, all of this can only end one way

Suck a shotgun you worthless commie.

family guy reached peak influence 12 years ago
this will get it some attention and publicity on fox news, but ultimately no one will remember or care 2 days from now

Meh. Family Guy dedicated one episode to Donald Trump. South Park spent four whole seasons bitching about him.

>asking for a series literally called American Dad and about a CIA agent to be nonpolitical

Faggot

>watching western "adult" cartoons

Attached: 2588F05C-DA5B-491E-ACBD-8869F3A8EBA9.png (500x500, 217K)

Trump is a Chad.
What's wrong with being a powerful Chad?

Do you prefer a limp BasedBoy as Trudeau? Even Clinton grabbed Pussy

Attached: The Virgin Sit vs the Chad Spread.png (500x430, 106K)

Threadly reminder that Seth Macfarlane is a cianigger.

American Dad started out purely political and in response to Dubya winning in 04
Stan was a stubborn diehard neocon who was afraid of change. Hailey was the open-minded progressive voice of reason

No one really liked it or watched it so they retooled the show and toned the political stuff way down by the end of Season 2

I stopped watching family guy 3 years ago because it had stopped being funny

Because it wasn't funny at all. Most liberals think they are funny when making fun of political things, when it isn't at all and they back down immediately. The same backlash will hit Family Guy for these episodes. Rinse, repeat. Leftists make bad political comedians.

Attached: jewsrock.jpg (2277x1245, 417K)

I always through haily was the dumb progressive voice of idiocy and was always ridiculed on the show for her ideas

True. What is funny is when they refuse to acknowledge the truth. Remember when the media theorized that Colbert's late show had bad ratings because his style of satire was "too smart" for middle America? That gave me a hearty kek in a way that his show never has, t b h

Over time, absolutely, but Season 1 Hailey is like Lisa to Stan's Homer. Always in the right, but maybe with some hippie jokes (nerd jokes in Lisa's case) tossed in.

>disagree with the president on policy
>depict him as a caricature about to engage in beastiality

Fucking liberals.

Isn't it amazing how the NPC masses just wait on the Jewish overlords to tell them what is "okay" to do?

Nobody tells me what to do lmao.

(((They))) won't leave ANYONE out if this.