White Man decks african-american child in the face

youtube.com/watch?v=1msNGTZ5CLE

Attached: epic.png (794x799, 331K)

Love it. Can we croudfund for this dude?

pretty hard to argue you felt threatened around tween girls

Attached: BTSKiernan_0002.jpg (1000x636, 434K)

"Child"

Charges into a fight like a man, gets hit like a man.

Pow right in the kisser

Please let this start the race riots

doesn't look threatened, just looks like he's having a good time.

>there's an age limit of self defense
fuck off shill

Nice

Attached: toy.jpg (620x821, 30K)

>Charges into a fight like a man, gets hit like a man
God bless him, he's a true feminist.
Equal, equal!

Attached: BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMEN.webm (720x720, 2.67M)

OH BILLLL... Why is there always strange voices on the internet saying Oh Bill?

Attached: 1547264905365.jpg (998x750, 74K)

She didn't even throw a punch. He just pushed her and then hit her when she walked back up to him.

>why are malls dying?

Because you can't take your wife and child for a cinnabon without a pack of feral sheboons chimping on you.

absolute unit

Attached: Aw_Shit_Nigga.gif (266x199, 689K)

bayst white man. When the race wars start, nogs better watch out

>She didn't even throw a punch.
Not in this clip. She made contact earlier.

Can you post the clip of earlier?

damn no sound

this

Stop shitposting. It's the same clip.

Attached: Go_getter.png (680x680, 103K)

No I'm phone posting

Is this from that Atlanta mall rent a cop?

This is beautiful.
Doesn't hit bystanders behind the target.
Doesn't hit the glass.
No in-store cleanup.

>african-american child

Attached: FuckingALeaf.jpg (1200x800, 158K)

All I can see is him getting pushed into her and her pointing a finger at him a few seconds afterward.
Let's just be honest, you guys like seeing black people get hurt. Even if they're kids and the amount of force is completely unwarranted legally and ethically, you don't care.

she's 11

And deserved to get as ass whipping

>Even if they're kids and the amount of force is completely unwarranted legally and ethically, you don't care.
>no defending yourself goyim

This is typical behaviour of nigger children, mind you nigger children, not black children. I've seen it first hand and it's evident again in this video. Sheboon got what she wanted and deserved, picking a physical fight with a man twice her size.

>decks in the face

honestly idc what sex or race they are if a group of people run up on me I would fucking maul those mfs….

either way its better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6

Shame on him for not stopping that feral nigger after he floored it. The proper procedure is to knock the nigger down and then stomp it. If you don't stomp it, it will get back up.

>man defending his family beats up raging ape while surrounded by pack of chimps

Would be a more accurate title.

it's that you called her "african-american" you fucking dipshit. how do you know she's american? how do you know she's african? She might be visiting from east india and you just labeled her with the wrong nationality. the ONLY conclusion you can come to from this is that she's a nigger.

Or if you prefer, "black child." You're a huge faggot for buying the "african-american" meme. Have you ever called a black person "african-american"? They'll FUCKING CHIMP OUT on you. Tard. You've probably never lived anywhere near niggers, have you?

Attached: FuckingALeaf2.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

soon

Attached: Screenshot_20190108-131210_Prime Video.jpg (656x885, 420K)

He's literally surrounded by like 30 chimping baboons.

Back it up

Need a mirror

I used to love watching these videos lol

>child
Its not even human.

>you guys like seeing black people get hurt

Attached: vztc6Bw.gif (500x290, 945K)

who dat

Act like a man get hit like a man.. It sounds simplistic and barbaric but in all honesty, if you go into a situation treating someone a certain way BECAUSE you think your age race or gender gives you immunity, I fully support you getting clocked in the fucking face.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

it’s a taser look again

you only see what you want to see.
Lets be honest, you're a faggot.
I suppose you're also here to deny the existence of africoon crime gangs in melbourne

Where did this happen? I want to follow in news for updates.

yeah except that his family is there too, and this shit is completely uncalled for. maybe if he was alone he could just get out of this bubble all fine, but if i was worrying about my wife and child (like hes is), who are not so defensible, im gonna be more forceful.

but hey, youre right. lets always just avoid questioning the people with colored skin and continue blaming the whites because surely were just ridiculous. what theyre doing is normal behavior, even for whites after all. here, look at all these videos of white girls getting in circles around people and harassing them.......................................

Its actually just too depressing to walk around a mall anymore. Watching the trash walk around in public reminds me how far America has fallen and most of the shit they have in stores I can just get from online. You can't even hang out at the mall since everything to do there is expensive as hell and there's the chance that weirdo normies will start shit with you

Attached: really.jpg (267x200, 23K)

>Let's just be honest, you guys like seeing black people get hurt. Even if they're kids
Fair enough, after seeing so many "knock out game" videos, I'm pretty apathetic to what happened here.

Great video. Fuck niggers.

He tased her

>she's 11
Isnt that like 16 in human years?

>child

Looks like the man is a firm believer in equal rights, and lefts.

Oy vey! Dis is harrabull goyim! How could dis whote devil harm something so pure and innocent! Dis is an outrage! I'm contacting PETA right away about this unwarranted attack on this poor helpless defenseless sheboon! Animal cruelty at its worst! Oy gevalt!

why pretend that people such a distant race mean anything in ethical calculus. If there was a button that killed 100, 000 blacks and rescued one white westerner's dog's lunch, the optimal action for a white is to push it

So they somehow have the specific ages of parties involved. Must get names, as I predict a fun gofundme war possible from this as it gets more traction.

Why must you post a perfect pair you filthy goy? I'm three weeks into nofap Oy gevalt!

Manlets, they never learn

Awesome

stupid squealing monkeys should all be gassed

Fuck off nigger

he dropped a wild sheboon who was ready to attack him. he tried to push the violent sheboon away but that action only agitated it. notice how the sheboon was pumping her fists as she approached the man.
I know that this pack of sheboons wasn't fully mature but even a adolescent pack of sheboons can be extremely dangerous.
the man did the only thing he could. he dropped the alpha female in hopes that he wouldn't be mauled by the pack.

packs of negroes are always dangerous whether they be feral or tame.

Hella based and super redpilled af senpai

I get that leafs are the tumors of this board and all, but to have shit like this saved on your hard drive and then post on a glowinthedark run image board such as this. I sincerely hope youre both CIAniggers otherwise they will crucify you faster than you can say "open the door get on the floor the game everybody walk the dinosaur".
Just saiyan desu senpai famalam a ramalamadingdong tbqh iirc afaik asl dtf and shiet

>lemme step up to someone 4 times my weight and nearly twice my height
STUNNING AND BRAVE

I see that now; damn with no sound I thought it was a head shot.

Why couldn't it be an aids syringe or a knife
Oh wait,
She already has aids and he's not a spic

What is the actual story here?

If the only thing you see is color in this situation then you need to kill yourself.

No one likes you.

She was moving towards him at an increasing pace with her hands up in a guarding position as if she was about to fight him, she deserved it
And who cares she a fucking nigger

It's called a nigger you dumb fucking leaf.

Those bl*ck girls wanted to get dikked by the BASED WHITE BULL. Blackoids btfo.

White guy fucking D E M O L I S H E D some negro chick. As you can see in the video.

BOOM!
HEADSHOT

Another boon down.
Watch the way the other jigs all scatter like roaches after that haymaker.
Further proof that nogs only respond to force

Attached: 1547406278284.png (648x685, 550K)

>"not all blacks are niggers"
Leafcuck detected

Attached: 1d3 (1).jpg (533x800, 85K)

Yeah no shit pal, but what started the argument, why did one of the sheboons shove the guy, and why did she come back toward him after getting shoved back?

Most satisfying video on the internet.

Because she's a nigger

black people always do this. you're never fighting one of them, it's always the whole troop. niglet got what was coming; maybe it will make her smarter in the future.

Any update on the guy's gofundme?

>199735032
I'm denying u this (u( because you're a faggot. Pic related should be your life goal.

Attached: IMG_4396.jpg (187x75, 4K)

Zulu irl

I wish I had your optimism. Chimpanzees have higher functioning brains than this niglet. They lack the necessary cognitive function for such learning.

Attached: hahahahahaha.gif (400x253, 3.59M)

As a dirty fucking quadroon, that was satisfying to watch.

Attached: Blacked.png (462x45, 5K)

she assaulted him first, why has she not been charged yet? racism, that's why

you are a racist. kys

what many of you may not know if that this video is from a very liberal part of NC

He should be charged with animal cruelty. All he had to do was throw the poor sheboon a banana.

Looks like a dispute over who is first in line for an Uber.

WHITE BULL > little bl*ck sissy girl

Attached: tumblr_pecfw8wNfD1xya383o1_500.jpg (500x667, 70K)

Attached: lynching-of-two-african-american-men-bert-moore-and-dooley-morton-CWAWX5.jpg (1011x1390, 215K)

Niggers can't into ride share
Oy vey!
But to be fair she would've used one to sell and or buy drugs anyways.

>this is how police and prosecutors will interpret the events

>Your honor, This child was in attack position
>I had to punch her as hard as I can in the face
>NOT GUILTY

das rite

Attached: 1546054473001.jpg (1116x1488, 262K)

Asheville. our black population is miniscule compared to other areas. it doesn't make much sense

Truth: the group of them were engaged in this behavior on purpose to draw out the foul. As you noticed, no one attacked him after he hit her. Normally this would have been a violent riot against the man, but they realized that once they obtained the foul, they were going to sue and make this a large public relations issue. They also knew none of the minors would be criminally charged because of the acceptable racism against whites in this country.

unironically true

t. Buttblasted libtard
If a nigger did it you'd be defending him. He is plainly innocent especially considering the fact that he was SURROUNDED by girls. It wasn't just the one hitting him. They were all posturing aggressively towards him and if you watch the video you'll see she shoved him first which is assault.