Today i found out my Niece was shot

And now i am taking my anger out on the internet in more then one way i will personally build the wall if she dies or go killing immigrants either way stay the fuck out of America you dirty fucks AOC is number 1 on my shit list besides Hillary who is A number one and Congress is second

Attached: mexican-arizonas-solution-to-llegal-immigration-credit-to-billy-watson-1672961.png (500x410, 52K)

You won't do shit.

I've been shot twice.. Im alive; tell her not to be a pussy.

I hope your niece is ok bro.
don't do anything rash that might get you into trouble.
But yes, they definately need to get fucked over real hard.

Attached: niggertrap.jpg (450x600, 54K)

Why was your niece out getting beaned?

mmm you know that does not seems like an smart trap at all. it probably wont work and you will run out of beer jajajajaj

A tank of gasoline might work better

You wont do a damn thing

Why would you want to catch a nig though? That how we ended up here in the first place!

Attached: CA05ACCD-F7B6-4688-B782-95C1720022D1.jpg (768x554, 138K)

If you slow down a bit and be sneaky about it, you can probably get way more of them.

The "beer" isn't even under the box. That's like putting cheese next to a mouse trap and hoping the mouse just steps onto the trap trying to get it

What does it feel like

Sup op. Are you false flagging for the FBI, or the MSM today?

If you want to get more than one you'll need a phone without GPS, a car without GPS, a rifle without a paper trail.

Careful. He might shoot a qualified doctor nurse or teacher.

You need some Mexican engineering to make it work.

First you need a bigger box, there is no way his 3 brothers and their family can fit there.
Second try putting not just Corona or Superior but some cheap discount wine for the elite Fifi Chicano, they cannot resist it.

And last, play obnoxious music to avoid any suspicion if you aren't in a sanctuary city, you can ignore this step in a sanctuary city given that it will be playing anyways.

I hope this helped, happy beaner hunting.

HIAS, ADL, ....

Spics killed my Dad too.
Just get used to it, its just part of being in the Democracy.

Why do Mexicans have such shitty beer? If it wasn't for the monopoly on "real" Tequila, you guys would be irrelevant in the drink world.

B E A N E D

Shot during one of the shootings today or an unrelated incident?

This is not your personal blog. Go to reddit facebook for sympathy thoughts and prayers

I used to drink SOL only because this one bar I used to go to every now and then would have it on special

This

christ calm down man, I agree that they should be exterminated but you need to calm down

Attached: 1533186407524.gif (512x512, 648K)

I know man let's go build a fucking wall ourselves like the fuck

post wounds desu
i have a fetish for holes

Attached: memeball 2.png (1440x1328, 928K)

How do you know it was da beaners anyway

Attached: MK-Ultra infancy.png (175x18, 5K)

the trap is perfect as is. the mexican drinks the beer and then has a siesta in the box. You tape it shut and mail it back to mexico.

Authentico beaners drink:

Attached: tecate.jpg (89x219, 7K)

Calm down, don't get v&. Do you know what happened? Who the nig was?

Was she shot by an illegal? If so, Fox would love to report on that.

> Mexican trap

Come on bucko, post the real ones. Fucking sick of nofap, sheesh

Attached: 8AF7FA65-4281-42C7-B63D-21631F1F789F.png (514x792, 148K)

>dat pic
There's a grade school (first - 6th grade) that has an outdoor covered play area in my town, I walked through it the other day.
On every wall, in big bold font, was the text in your picture. I never thought anything of it when I was a kid. Now I'm finding it pretty spooky.

Fuck you, and fuck the wall.

came from CIA files that were released. it's been a long while ago. also included the OP is a gloriously winged faggot interrogation stuff. just snipped that bit out cos it was funny.

Just got back from Puerto Vallarta. I noticed the whole place is walls and barbwire. Why are walls only good enough for mexico?

No, sorry. you want them to go back remember?

If you don't fuck beaners, this shit doesn't happen. That's why I never leave suburbia yo.

Why didnt your neice have a gun, was she a fuckin pussy or somethin

Bitch you should at least put a book there otherwise you risk catching niggas.
Mexicans are immune to the smell of books, but a nigga knows not to come close, they fear the mighty white words.

Next time Anti-fa shows up anywhere, make sure they leave in body bags.
Jump start this war.

worst case scenario: a nog gets shipped to mexico and tries to survive as a lone ape for as long as he can.

N-not all of them

Attached: 1D99CA87-EE8C-43E8-9B3D-29C00CA3C0B9.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Attached: OP is a homo.png (701x906, 104K)

Is the what Jews looked like back then?

Daily reminder that Jow Forums is satire and a board of peace. Gas the spics race war now