I wanna know what you guys think about spirituality and the afterlife...

I wanna know what you guys think about spirituality and the afterlife. More and more I've come to realize that the classical monotheistic view of religion is very stupid. Either God doesn't exist, he's a faggot that didn't know he could give people free will without suffering all the time, or is very evil.

Attached: 1538207356885.jpg (1200x1200, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2016-05-ancient-dna-phoenician-carthage-european.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2839953/
angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>t. 15yo mid-rebellion with 2 weeks on r/atheism
I think you should tell your family you're planning to go down a godless path while there is still hope for your future.

Look into polytheism. Greco-Roman, Norse, Japanese, it's interesting

>wish to die in his sleep every night but always wake up the next day.
If I could still cry I would.

Is that it though? Is classical theism just a plot to get you to not take the most sensible way out, to keep on paying taxes?

boop

Attached: 0Okjobn_d.jpg (347x1023, 19K)

There's a million beliefs, by far the spirituality that makes the most sense to me is the people who hold the divine in their own eye. How can you possibly know what's right and what's not?

If Jesus & God are all-good why haven't they graced me with their presence?

>be me
>hahaha
>hahaha
>hahaha
Always drunk
>awww fuggg

Don't worry so much about whether it's right or wrong, just think about how what they're saying can give you insight into the human condition. There are common themes that all religions are grasping towards

Zoomers are based and redpilled

Attached: 39502~5.jpg (563x494, 136K)

Satan doesn't want you healthy and happy. He wants you to be an atheist.

Attached: 0c33a64be64ce7dae364511aee9ebd99.jpg (390x468, 54K)

Do you realize that r/atheism is literally a Jewish social engineering experiment?

OP, you are a god, just like me, and our ancestors, starting with the father, Perun, the father of the gods. Live your life with purpose, and virtue, and you will meet your ancestors in the next life, it is not for us to understand intellectually, we are here to understand spiritually, and to continue the legacy and struggle of our fathers before us.

Attached: 9BDF113C-5381-4B2D-A871-C9FB08C7A17E.jpg (540x750, 78K)

Why is Jow Forums so full of christcucks? You complain about safe spaces but need your own pathetic safe space in the church.

I've gone from atheist to agnostic to nihilist to what I am now, because I've always felt there was something more to this world but i specifically didn't agree with the Christian representation of God. he is constantly referred to as benevolent, which i understand in the way of how he's totally forgiving, but all throughout the bible god is kind of an arrogant dick, with 6/10 commandments being "focus on ME." I believe in a god but one that can't be boiled down to benevolent or malevolent, because for something on an infinite scale, moralistic classifications like those seem to binary. people can be and generally are more than just good or evil, and I would imagine this would be reflected on an unimaginable scale for a creator.

Attached: 1544736276761.jpg (750x741, 124K)

Will I actually suffer more than I am right now if I take my own life?

There is nothing but matter and your consciousness is a running side effect of your cognitive abilities as a complex organism that had to develop problem solving skills in order to continue self replication. Thankfully it doesn't last forever though.

Attached: 1515036331363.jpg (620x465, 32K)

depersonalization is great.. you get to step outside your own body and dont know fuckall about anything nor do you care.. its like your brain is getting formatted and whatever is happening now is a completely new experience... in my experience with it.. I had it for decades. But no I dont drink into a coma.

These people want to send your soul to Hell.

The only thing that is real is Jesus.

The only religion that recognizes GOOD vs EVIL is Christianity.

Attached: 5b450d85e83e04073b7f0e8073057a36.jpg (548x397, 98K)

I never understood this mindset, you want to die because you don’t like your life, then take some risks and change things, you have nothing to lose, if you want to die might as well see what happens when you ask the girl you like if she wants to go to dinner, or apply for the dream job you always wanted, or school programs you always wanted to study. Idk, it seems like you could go out in a blaze of glory taking out the suns of bitches who made you this way? But killing yourself seems like such a pussy things to do.

well this could be thought of as the end of days if you want to call it that. a few showdowns have occurred. i have noticed a general inability for the other side to accept they cant win. its like this they are a collection of mob wannabees and con men which also include some celebrities oddly and some politicians. they basically go around and start shit with any one who might be considered problematic now here is the thing they cant do anything right but ensure they will be injured more often. for instance they target 1 person not realizing its just a copy of the original and they wont dare step out of line in front of the original even if they dont know him and yet even after loosing a few dozen men they still come back. their tenacity is driven be delusions circulated by other trouble makers that claim to have beat some one up. half the time i dont even think they communicate the severity of the situation to each other out of fear they will be demoted. so even after years they make zero progress and dont know they havent

they are to superficial to understand what power is. those tards arent even pretty which i guess makes it worse. your not eye candy your not the brains of any operation and your not the muscle what good are you? sadly they arent even brave. that alone would justify their existence but they arent even brave

it's definitely a waste. an alive person can do almost anything, all a dead person does is, well, be dead.

What the fuck, why is this meme?

>Neet, pbr, wishes to be dead but not kms, only outside for booze and food, no social media etc.

Fuggg

Attached: residentsleeper.jpg (397x369, 10K)

I imagine the afterlife to be alot like it was before you were born. Nothing

Spiritual Satanism is the best religion.
Look up the Joy of Satan.

>Either God doesn't exist
God is self-evident.
>He didn't know he could give people free will without suffering
"BooHoo I'm not immortal, or a literal demi-god, I don't have an infinite life of pure bliss, and I consider this as evidence for God not existing
>God is very evil.
Pic related. BTW, pride is the source of all evil.

Attached: 1547388383758.jpg (480x325, 19K)

>How can you possibly know what's right and what's not?
Men write the morals we agree to.

Why would you support killing anyone? It's completely pointless. Unless you mean taking out your enemies by proving them wrong and being successful. Even then I don't see a point, who cares?

you should care. you were put on this world to live your own subjective experience. make the most of it.

Consciousness surviving death has now been proven by science, how long it lasts is impossible to know.

Its a shitlib false flag. No one intelligent enough to use an image board believes that shit.

Helpful. Now go outside

>/atheism is literally a Jewish
That can't be true. Failing to believe in any gods means the stories the Hebrews told were lies. They are not chosen by anybody and they have no ancient claim to any place in the Middle East. Real atheism means they are nothing special.

play pillars of eternity, or just watch a jewtube vid of dialogues with Durance. pretty much sums up everything

you get to a point where dying isn't a way out, but the only thing that matters. nothing we do matters in the long run. it never has. you can do everything you want (which has already been done before) and live a "happy" life, but so what? this is the fundamental problem with every argument like this. it does not matter.

in ~600 million years, life on this planet will no longer be feasible, but humanity will probably be far long extinct before then. our cities may remain (for a while, at least), but eventually even they will be gone, just like the roman ruins of today. it's not because we don't like or enjoy life.. it's because life is, inherently, pointless and without any cause or justification.

People are born and their life is determined, they might be ugly, poor, have a dysfunctional family, unhappy childhood, prone to mental illness, how can any of that be their faults? When your life can't be changed and is decided in one fell swoop with your genetics, environmental factors, patterns your parents designed, etc

God literally cannot sin. Your judgement on Him is based upon human understanding of "how things should be". Yet you never define it. Please tell me about this perfect world that you judge God by? Is there gravity? Or hurricanes? Do bacteria and viruses exist? Or us everyone just a mini-god with no ability to think bad thoughts?

Jews aren't the Hebrews. Until you figure this out, it will never make sense. Jews are Canaanites, literally the seed of Satan. Sons of Cain.

Makes sense when you understand why Jesus had a real issues with the Jews. Cool story and all, but fact is the Jews God is Satan.

>Satan doesn't want you healthy and happy.
Only the Abrahamic religions worship satan as a powerful god.

>He wants you to be an atheist.
Atheists don't believe in satan. If the world was full of atheists, there'd be no satan. What you're saying is belieber-tier retarded, but you're not bright enough to be embarrassed by your nonsense.

>God is self-evident.
That's the logic defect in the ontological argument. Leprechauns are self-evident, too.

>xoomer meme
>asking Jow Forums for life advice
every fucking time

I mostly just disagree with the idea of calling god benevolent by how we by and large would define benevolence, which I also get is based on morality derived from the Bible in the first place. I just think it's too simple of an outlook on the subject because an entity capable of infinite potential good is also capable of infinite potential evil. I even disagree with the notion that he can't sin, because what logically follows from an infinite creator is that regardless of arguments pertaining to his will be done, there isnt anything he can't do.

>Jews aren't the Hebrews.
>I have no clue what Semitic-speaking means
It's a shame your stunning ignorance isn't more painful.

99% of jews are just atheists first and fore most. The jews (atheists) are a convenient scape white atheists when both groups are just as depraved and have equal provlivities towards degenerate immorality. In practice there is little difference between a jew and a white atheist in their voting habits, in their marxist tendencies, and disregard for the sanctity of life.

Attached: 140879.png (1461x935, 262K)

If you believe or don't believe in god, you are in the same boat because you believe. Believing is not knowing. Believing is believing. Knowing is knowing

You believe in somethimg in which you do not know. Either you know or you don't know. Have the guts to say i don't know.

When you don't know something, seeking arises. The wanting to know.

Personally, i'm not an atheist or religious and i do know not what happens in the after life.

If anyone says they know what happens in the afterlife, they are bullshitting so hard.

Just become a Chaote user, monotheism IS bullshit and the best way to go about things is to pick and choose what works best for you, investigate as many religions and spiritual paths as you can and sort them out for yourself.

The binary idea that it's either GOD EXIST or GOD NOT EXIST is dumb as hell, it's actually a lot more complicated than that. Look up Peter Carroll or P.D. Oupensky.

Attached: 1479675282581.jpg (472x645, 39K)

Again with "poor me, I don't have a perfect life". How does this disprove a creator? For every need there is a person with the empathy and skill to handle it.

Jews aren't Hebrews. You are the ignorant one friend. History is there in the books. Read books and stop with the Wikipedia.

Phoenicia, check out its history. Phoneticians were genetically European people, proven from recent DNA evidence.

>99% of jews are just atheists first and fore most.
Did you ask them or is this made-up statistic fresh from your ass?

>in their marxist tendencies
Composition fallacy. All good marxists are atheists, but not all atheists are marxist. Your ability to reason must be compromised by your idiotic beliefs.

> disregard for the sanctity of life.
Beliebers kill to please their bloodthirsty gods. Atheists need a good reason to kill. That's why there is a much greater proportion of religious people in prison for committing violent crimes than non-believers.

>It wasn't real Judaism!! Jews used to be based!!!
why do low IQ christcucks always use this commie tier attempt at an argument

Attached: 1542310075200.jpg (300x300, 48K)

Interesting reading for those interested in the ancient history of this area, based on Science, NOT Wikipedia or Hollywood.

phys.org/news/2016-05-ancient-dna-phoenician-carthage-european.html

My IQ is high enough my friend. No need to prove it to anyone. My information is intended for those interested in learning, not for the JIDF trolls etc.

Jews weren't based, they were always Satanic, child sacrificing scum and evil. This is proven throughout history and in written form through the ages.

Gods hand actively allowing someone to lose their life is not a sin, it's not murder. As stated in Genesis 3:19 "In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return."

God is explaining the Terms of Service here. The user agreement. That You. Will. Die. You will die and whether that is at 6 weeks in your mother's womb or at 120 in a warm bed high on cancer drugs, you gonna die. You don't get to decide if God is morally right or wrong by the method a person dies in allowing it to happen, it's just the FULFILLMENT of His promise. It's on you to be spiritually ready.

Attached: 1539983132234.jpg (350x250, 114K)

You know the Jewish Talmud claims Nero Caesar converted to Judaism? Gues who fed Christians to the Lions for shits and giggles?

your "information" is rhetoric. It's always the same slight variation on a central apology; it's okay that Christianity reveres Jews because the Jews of late are not the Jews of antiquity. The infallible word of god is not open to revisionism.

So they aren't god's chosen people? Why did the testaments lie? Why would god's word be documented in texts that would be rendered obsolete within a thousand years?

They have, you just hate the ligjt becuase you love darkness.

Saying "existence doesn't exist, this isn't real guys" is insane though. Your status as created hasn't changed.

>Jews aren't Hebrews.
You're seriously doubling down on the lies without even looking it up?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2839953/

>History is there in the books.
Yes, and it's calling you a liar. Or an idiot. I'm going with both.

You seem like you are at that moment of depression when you begin to question the afterlife - which means you are probably considering suicide sometime soon?

I've been there and done that. Tried killing myself and went into a coma for 3 weeks.

It's strange really, one begins to think more philosophically in their last days even though they have a whole life to think about philosophical topics but don't.

I could tell you it gets easier like everybody else.

It doesn't. They should say it gets harder and harder until eventually you realize nobody is going to help you. That's the moment of claity - nobody can change you but yourself.

You either change yourself or suffer. It's that simple.

As for afterlife? We were born randomly once in the space of approx 14 billion years and you would be born regardless of what sperm reached the egg - so why can't it happen again?

On and Nero pretty much destroyed Rome. Great empires are always destroyed by the Jew. Titus Flavius Josephu was a Jew and worked to ruin the Roman empire.

>he's a faggot that didn't know he could give people free will without suffering all the time
Ok genius, how can we have free will if suffering wasn't oart of existance? Either we have free will with suffering or we are robot NPCs.

>No need to prove it to anyone.
You keep proving quite the opposite. Are you some kind of militant anti-theist larping as a brain damaged belieber?

>reddit space program

Attached: 1540063085688.jpg (224x225, 10K)

Holy fuck. That was me 3 years ago at 33. Y’all can snap out of it. Just need to ditch the booze. I since gained a new respect for life and since then everything that can go wrong has went wrong but I’m staying optimisitic.

I've yet to see a jew who disregarded the Talmud and read and believed the Torah. The ones that go to synagogues do it for community, not belief. If you ever speed to one, and discuss any Torah story (Genesis to Deuteronomy) and you will find they don't believe literally that the stories if Adam, Moses, Abraham, and Noah happened exactly as written complete with all miracles. Disregarding the foundational book of your faith makes you an atheist. They are just Talmudists, worshiping a Jewish supremacy book that has zero religious content.

Considering you're probably jewish, probe a little at your next family gathering, ask if they believe that Moses parted the Red Sea.

>Saying "existence doesn't exist
No one says that. But you can't make the claim that the only explanation for existence is a supernatural being. The moment you add a supernatural being to a logical syllogism, the syllogism ceases to be logical.

> Your status as created hasn't changed.
It remains at "not" created.

It would appear that way to one like you. If you can't be bothered researching, then so be it. Others might want to learn something.

>Either God doesn't exist, he's a faggot that didn't know he could give people free will without suffering all the time, or is very evil.
If these are the only possibilities that you’re capable of imagining then you’re clearly lacking in intellect and are thus not capable of having this discussion.

There's no god. Even if there was a god, it wouldn't matter for your existence at all. You are not an autonomous entity. You're just a chemical reaction, a genetic configuration wandering through the universe until the spark of what we call 'life' has run out, then your current form dissolves and re-enters the energy cycle of this planet,

Why would you even care about god anyway?

Attached: 5028c21bdb9c1f18d1e1a8181651b114.jpg (788x1200, 124K)

>I've yet to see a jew who disregarded the Talmud and read and believed the Torah.
It would be consistent to dismiss them all as rubbish.

>dig deeper into the information
>my information is only for people who already believe me
>I am not here to debate
Frank-tier posting. Fuck off frank

>if you want to die might as well see what happens when you ask the girl you like if she wants to go to dinner

Tried this, she said no. Should I an hero now?

Attached: 1540845746020.jpg (658x523, 58K)

You fuck off. If you don't want to learn then fine. Let others look into it who are inquisitive and intelligent.

>Considering you're probably jewish,
Wow, you're literally never correct about anything. I have zero connections to any religion. But you certainly seem to know a lot about Jews.

I believe the chances of an afterlife are slim, however, if there is an afterlife it would most likely be something that we couldn't even imagine, something totally foreign to us. Also, if non-existence scares you, it's like this, you know how you sleep and don't dream? You just sorta wake up? You didn't feel those 8 hours pass, they just did some how? It's like that.

she is waiting for you in bed. why you left her for
cianigging

>If you can't be bothered researching,

For those interested.

If you think it's all bullshit, then fine. Let others research and make up their own mind too.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-14_16-19-33.png (476x783, 316K)

I can’t explain everything but we have to have some answer beyond the hollow existence we know that is how they have graced us with their presence also try pix related

Attached: B6A0524B-2484-4DFE-ADEA-23F482F59EBE.png (750x1334, 212K)

>I'm right goddamnit!! read my links, do your own research!! fuck off if you don't believe me!!!!
If your information was accurate you would be able to support it with arguments beyond "look into it" and just asserting it as fact. intelligent people are able to reformulate their beliefs into the context of a debate. I don't think your IQ is high enough to even clothe yourself unassisted.

You're literally Frank.

Attached: look into it.png (900x500, 205K)

>cianigging
Oh look, the Putinbots are here again.

angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Attached: Father's Sigil.gif (240x294, 4K)

Ok. Well, good luck to you then.

that was the easiest argument I've had in a while. You just gave up. What a cuck

I have no idea. It would be NICE if there was more beyond death.

Objectively, we can't know.

If god exists, I wonder why he created niggers? Maybe because he wanted us whites to struggle, because struggle creates strength? Maybe he wants us to become strong and remove them?

heaven is accessible when you learn to do good no matter what, even with suffering.

Pantheist, the many make the whole and manifest differently from each other.
Stop being a faggot, life would have no point without struggle, and just like if you sit around stagnation in this life, your spirit wouldn't grow without experience and struggle. Hating God because of suffering is so leftist that i suspect you might already be pozzed.
If you want you can be a gnostic who believes in the demiurge, but honestly I wouldn't recommend it. Pic related.

Attached: irspillarspyramid.jpg (434x220, 24K)

you like, go back to the earth to be one with nature again dude everybody knows that

stop posting while high

Attached: 1547270691325.jpg (500x357, 55K)

Ha you cant ban me forever

>Believe me OR ELSE
this is such a deceitful thing to do to people and you know it. Even if you believe it you should argue based upon more than threatening people.

post the b& cap faggot

Why do you think god wants to create a world without suffering? Is that a noble goal you think? Then you are too small minded. The idea is we aren’t put upon this earth for enjoyment but as a test, a trial by ordeal. If we succeed our ordeal then we are rewarded, if not we are punished. What is a beautiful idea of a life placed upon humans for you might not and is not the same for God, I suspect. That for Him the beauty perhaps lies in the our struggle for meaning and then—finding it in God.

For the rich to stay humble in the face of God, for the mortal in the face of death for the poor in the face of poverty for man in the face of the death of a loved one. Maybe in each life we are given in essence represents a unique test to determine our mettle. Maybe in giving up and lamenting why this pain exists in the first place means you’ve already lost.

I am not saying I have the answers but I’m just offering a perspective.

Attached: B7B3A8C2-F74D-4939-8291-8B7AB0F28F87.png (600x579, 187K)

Look into pantheism and Thomas Aquinas

Fuck im moble all i get is the splash page

Or maybe we deserve to suffer, why didn't that one cross your mind?

Existence, ie the cascading time line we call reality, is just taken as a given in all if your assumptions, and you've built your logic on it's necessity, yet have no logical explanation. Which is as simple as all things which had a beginning had a creator.