Why do you hate immigrants?

Attached: ECFC8BCE-35C1-4F0B-9997-FB2487625556.jpg (572x281, 81K)

becuase they’re lazy freeloaders who think they can just come in and take all our jobs

""""""""""Mostly True""""""""""

They’re lazy AND they want to work...?

If immigrants are less criminal than people in white countries, then why don't they fuck off back to their utopian low crime societies and leave me the fuck alone?

Attached: 1541445962283.png (600x617, 323K)

Majority of illegals are lazy scum who stay illegal because they can collect massive amounts of state and federal welfare while also getting paid more per paycheck due to not having to pay any taxes, social security and Medicare.

Deport em all!

Attached: C3D42DB7-16C7-4D3E-8328-DCAFCA2DEE52.jpg (541x644, 59K)

They want gibs, not work.

>someone who is by default a criminal commits less crime than me

Being undocumented means their presence is actually a crime. This means 100% of undocumented immigrants are committing crimes.

If you are “mostly dead”, then you are alive, motherfucker.

“mostly true” means “it is not true”.

Point out a coup Norwegians have staged anywhere in any time, you ultra faggot. How about you take your brown ass and move it back to low crime Somalia utopia instead of throwing food leftovers out your window down on my balcony and selling heroin to children behind the school.

Attached: 5cf66cc233bb96fad4f1ebac0525c14a.jpg (800x600, 96K)

Whenever an illegal comes into my store they are always polite and usually buy something.

When a nigger comes into my store half the time they steal shit and trash the place. The other half of the time they just trash the place.

COINCIDENCE?!

Attached: Thinker.jpg (261x216, 8K)

Why does hating mass immigration mean hating immigrants?
It's like you're telling me I hate pizza because I can't eat 3 large pizzas in one sitting.
In fact, why do you hate moderation, OP?

compare the crime stats of non-hispanic white americans versus undocumented immigrants and then we can talk.

Untrue, Ann coulter wrote about this. The researchers cherry pick populations that don't represent Americans, such as youth offenders, and compare them to illegal immigrants

>Yes, that's right Goyim
>Millions of white people commit millions of crimes
>Thousands of illegals only commit hundreds of thousands of crimes!

>the USA has to do anything to make middle and south american countries extremely violent and poor
When it comes to making a country a shithole the south americans have us beat

Are undocumented aliens crimes of statistical basis? Who keeps the records? Where can I find them? How many simply get away with their crimes? Say 1 illegal alien supplies 10 kingpins with deadly fentanyl, those 10 kingpins supply 100 distributors, those 100 distributors supply 1,000 dealers, those 1,000 dealers supply 10,000 American KIDS and they all die. That is 1 illegal murdering 10,000 Americans. Have you ever heard the phrase that, "a country's greatest resource is its citizens"? If you support illegal immigration, than you are a treasonous piece of cum covered faggot shit.

Link?

Everything I read shows illegals commuting less crime.

I’m don’t straight up shill positions. I want to get at the truth, so I’m open minded.

Attached: FD7E2F2E-D1CD-4A30-8600-6C85BD61F05D.png (750x1334, 194K)

Fake news, Julio.
You have to go back.

Attached: image.jpg (793x1024, 192K)

they have a 100% crime rate as being an illegal alien is against the law by definition

>"Undocumented Immigrants"
aka
>"Illegal Immigrants"
aka
CRIMINALS

Its amusing seeing retarded niggers trying to apply colonialism guilt over us (since the Anglo never possessed slaves in Canada, didn't need them for they had French Canadian already for the laboring) but are too fucking daft to understand the majority of the frogs here came here WAY before the start of the whole era of African imperialism.

What if undocumented Canadians or Germans were coming? Would that bother you?

Unfortunately they're not simply"undocumented" they're also commiting a illegal act, therefore they're "illegal undocumented immigrants". Doing illegal things is a crime.
>100% of undocumented immigrants are criminals.
Your fact checking website is broken OP

Attached: 1544376762599.gif (480x360, 2.67M)

no shit, illegals bend over backwards not to interact with police at all. i used to work with one who claimed he was being stalked by gang members and they were calling his phone 100 times a day and leaving messages tucked into his windshield wipers. he dealt with that shit for months. and another one, at a different job, came in one day all pissed off and mopey, i asked him what was wrong he said he dad got mugged with their rent money in his wallet and now he didn't know what the fuck to do. i was very young then and just assumed everyone was a citizen, so naturally i was perplexed and told him to just call the cops. that's when i found out there is an entire underclass of people who live in the shadows in this country.

Wanting someone to obey the law doesn't mean that you hate that person. In fact it is out of love that I want everyone to obey the law because that is how you get a society that is nice to live in.

Norway has been a fucking peasant colony since the 1200s. Literally a colonized country. First the Danish christcucks, then the fucking Swedes. When people come with their white guilt bullshit here I want to punch them in their retarded problem glasses.

These people think 90% of rapes go unreported yet 100% of crimes involving illegals are

What the demographics of those native born criminals?

Also, how do you track crime stats on someone who doesn't have an identity?

You know the US had war with Japan and nuked them, and messed with Korean elections and fought them too. And they're not shit holes.

> If there are 1.165 million crimes committed
> Illegals commit ~30% of crime
> Illegals commit 350,000 crimes
> All others commit 70% of all crime
> All others commit 815,000 crimes
> Who commits more crime?
Common core question if ever I heard one.

Attached: 1476843473146.png (657x527, 32K)

They commit the crime of being undocumented.
They commit the crime of working for less than minimum wage.
That's 2 crimes more than the average person

From what I have read, the children (born in the US) of illegal immigrants tend to be a bigger issue than their parents, this is repeated across multiple groups, for example many Muslim terror attacks are committed by second or third generation Muslims.
Really a study that differentiated between "Undocumented Immigrants", "Native Born" residents and "Native Born Children of Undocumented Immigrants" would be best, as long as the two latter groups keep getting mixed in statistics you aren't really showing whether they really are integrating.

Attached: 1468349926938.jpg (103x154, 3K)

>What if criminals or criminals were coming? Would that bother you
Yes

Attached: dogstanza.jpg (126x126, 3K)

Attached: 1385946042708.jpg (101x126, 3K)

Why do liberals lie so much?

Attached: 1547422049442.png (783x963, 54K)

Federal welfare? Are you retarded, all federal welfare programs like food stamps, medicaid, and SS require proof of citizenship, and while state benefit programs vary by state, most follow the federal guidelines. At best, you can make the case that illegals living in a certain state get to enjoy reduced tuition costs as in-state residents are expected to be paying state taxes. For what its worth, this isn't really an undocumented immigrant benefit as it is a perk of living in that state; students who haven't paid anything in state taxes because they haven't held a job also get that benefit of reduced tuition. Keep in mind federal student aid fafsa also requires citizenship

More every paycheck is a myth. True, they cannot get a typical job with taxed wages as employers now require I-9 forms from every employee in which their social security number is written. So most either work off the books or pay federal taxes back in hopes of becoming a legal citizen one day. But to say they make more is ignorant, they're working shitty jobs because their labor is so cheap. And honestly, how many Americans work off the books or don't report outside income? (Especially in cases like student grant refunds) The tax "evasion" is overexaggerated

>PolitiFact

Attached: PolitiFact.png (750x215, 45K)

That’s because of niggers.

Also I’m willing to believe first generation fruit picking beaners generally stay under the radar and don’t get too involved in serious crimes. Their cholo offspring are another story and included as “native born” in that data set.

That doesn't mean they commit less crime.
They commit the crime of entering/staying illegally.
So to be sane we should count that

Illegals live and interact with other illegals who don’t call the police and report crimes like “native born” aka Citizens. There is no reason to believe, given that 100% of them are criminals, that their nature is any less criminal than their brethren elsewhere

Do your best to fault my logic

>crime of working for less than minimum wage.
is this a real thing?
people get fined or go to jail for earning less than minimum wage?

Attached: 112807784.jpg (516x516, 69K)

Most central americans are subhumans, you have no idea, they are literally Africa tier, we are being invaded by hordes of nicaraguans, I wish someone would build a wall to keep those animals away, it's kinda sad, in the 60's my country was 90% white of Spanish descendant and now its around 65% due to Nicaraguans and Colombians coming and destroying my country

not asking to be racist but does this factor out niggers?

>what if
Weak deflection

I assume "Mostly True" is when niggers are accounted for the native born?

Illegal Aliens still commit more crime than WASP's

shut up you Danish faggot

All I have is anectodal evidence but living among them I can assure its true.

A countable number of chinks overstaying their visas can be grouped in with an uncountable number of border hoppers, so we must be lenient on the de facto slave class working the fields.

Attached: 1424457586348.jpg (251x242, 9K)

califag here
dont you ever fucking quote that degenerate Tony Villar (aka Villaragosa)

M8, minimum wages only work if they're enforced.
If you let people work for less than minimum wage it drives down the wages of others

100% of undocumented immigrants are criminals tough. Every single one of them, no exception, have committed the crime of illegal entry into the country.

Then on top of that you can add extra crimes.

Norwegians are wild criminals and bring massive crime waves to Lithuanian. They come here and work in our fish factories and then go and rob old ladies at night! Fucking Norwegians must be banned from coming to wealthy Lithuania.

Nice bait, but no cigar.

Attached: ivan_funtime.png (188x188, 88K)

While you’re not wrong, it’s a funny thing to say while waving that flag

That’s not really true. There is a disparity between Hispanic and White incarnation rates, but it’s like a 1.5 ratio, extremely variable across states, and probably explained mostly by the lower median age of the Hispanic population.

Attached: 25C7B106-EB50-46B5-92DA-67C2590E4D5A.png (1334x750, 133K)

USA is not a country it should be for everyone! No borders no justice no peace! black lives matter. All of Africa should be given 1st class tickets to the USA!

>implying i didn’t pretend to be a poor Hispanic one time
>implying the social worker caught on
I had illegal gravy train government aid for like 3 months before I felt guilty. I did it as a joke at first, then I got gibs. It was simple as fuck. Essentially food money and free clothes haha.

Identity fraud is more prevalent than you make it seem.

Yes, Norwegian mafia in Lithuania is hard core, must admit that. Steals Lithuanian potatoes and moonshine vodka.

> Why do liberals lie
> 18.4% is less than 81.6%
> They commit less crime, see?

You know you gotta give it to the US to be used as the representative of all white nations even if that's demonstrably false.

You fuckers will not get away with this. So in retaliation we will send our biggest criminals to Norway so they can make it a hell hole!

Every single illegal immigrant is a criminal. So they've got a crime rate of 100%

Lol what state?

>illegals commit less crime than native born
This is only true when looking at numbers as a whole, but when you look at the percentages we find that statement untrue.

Its like saying whites commit more crime than blacks, the total crimes will have more whites because whites make up more of the population, as soon as you scale the crimes you'll see that blacks commit significantly more crimes

But statistics are racist so saying the above makes me a bigot

Hey Politifact, what's the racial break down of those native born criminals?

See
This incarnation rate disparity is small enough that there are many states where Whites are incarcerated more than spics. I don’t think your theory holds up all that well.

I have personal anecdotes too user, I know plenty of extended family members that live in the US, some of the most hardworking and less conflicting individuals I know, 7/10 of their kids though, fuck, let's just say as much as I love their parents I wouldn't invite them to stay in my house if I knew they were bringing them along.

Don’t forget to take race reporting fucking into account. Spics with skin darker than my last bm are considered white

You've failed pretty hard in that regard. Every Lithuanian I've met here who come working construction have been pleasant, hard working, honest people. When people talk shit about immigrants, they're not talking about you.

Politifact rates this comment
"Mostly True"

>"Mostly True"
It ignores the fact that by simply being an "Undocumented immigrant" you have already broken a law. 100% of them are committing a crime.

recently, a lot of the immigrants moving into my town are fuckwad stinky arabs and muslims who are the dumbest and most hostile fucking group of retards for no good goddamn reason other than to think they’re a bunch of niggers coming from the hood.

They come into the country expecting to get work, but all they can find is low paying jobs, which they end up hating, and end up doing a terrible job at. Hence why they are called lazy. The fact that I have to explain this to you is pretty fucking sad.

that is a complete lie. illeaglas make up over 25% of prison inmates. people who only the only law they broke is crossing the border get deported and have very little jail time in most cases. the rate at which illagals break the law is at least 3 to 4 times the national average(not including the crossin the border part.).

Guess we will have to crank it up a few notches. Gonna have to start literally releasing and removing criminal records from murderers and then paying them to go to Norway.

They're talking about Native Americans being held to court in their sovereign nations.

I’ve yet to see proof that mis reporting of race is a massive problem. I’m open minded to evidence. I’m not so open minded to the anecdotal info I’ve been seeing.

That said, it’s at least a plausible theory.

I see, would be interesting to see a statistic that compares only the incarceration rate of adult whites vs adult hispanics.
Also how strict is the identification process in some of those states? is it self identification cause we have all seen all the posts of pictures of "white" criminals in here,

they're all here illegally
ergo all committed a crime
that's 100% of them, chief

2nd generation Hispanic here. 1st generation anchor babies are the worst. Dumb, entitled, snobby, tribalistic types with an inferiority complex.

>undocumented immigrants, who are committing a crime just by being here, commit less crimes than the average american
Man this level of inception

Sounds good. Between the somali drug dealers and the arabs who must rape I'm sure there's room for some slavic drunken knife fights. We're just the rectum of the world where every piece of shit is sent by the UN to shit all over, so come one come all.

Attached: lel.png (612x612, 457K)

It would be pretty hard to find statistics on that. I'm a meztizo and my birth certificate says I'm white.

>Why do you hate immigrants?
Because they're niggers.

I'm not asking to justify it, I'm asking if it really is happening.
I'm asking if people who work for less than minimum wage really get punished by fines or jailtime

I hate immigrants because they aren't bringing their best, when they come they bring all the shit that made their country shit.

Attached: 1510887755256.jpg (451x633, 45K)

Yes I can imagine keeping tabs on people's actual racial identity is not something that's common anymore.

it's the illegals' kids

I have no idea how strict the ID process for race between spic and white. I wish I had a way of knowing beyond anecdata

half nicaraguan burger here, my great uncle and his wife are first cousins

tuani

Because they're not white.

Yeah that's what I meant, 1st generation is the kids born directly from the undocumented parents? those are the ones I have experience with. I thought those were 2nd generation.

>except for the fact that every single one of them is committing a crime by being here illegally :D

"Fact checkers" are by and large a joke.