LMAO

Lol this guy literally invented the double helix DNA structure and is having all his honorary titles stripped for saying something politically incorrect that has been scientifically proven multiple times.

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-233347_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x2960, 755K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/videos/search?q=cotton picking school trip story&view=detail&mid=3E4456D26BA05EBCE8653E4456D26BA05EBCE865&FORM=VIRE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photo_51
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God damn monkeys!

Attached: image.jpg (480x380, 26K)

Link studies

Didn't another nobel prize winner get the same treatment for saying making a joke about how its bad for men and women scientists to work together cause they fall in love?

You defintely dont live in the US. And if you do you live in Maine or have lived in an ultra white suburb your whole life and have never ventured outside your mothers basement.

If something like this doesn't red pill you that we're living in a fucking clown world, I don't really know what will. I know the audience here already knows that, but some normie would actually see this shit as justified

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

This. The more “diverse” places you live in , ie, the more nigs, you realize how different genetically you are to them.

Let alone culturally.

>Tell truth
>Get punished

It is absolutely justified he be stripped of his credibility after spouting some racist nonsense like this.

>literally invented the double helix DNA
Is that God?

*and Jews
*and Asians
*and Hispanics

is the agenda real?
tell me the agenda isn't real.
I don't want to wake up.

Attached: 1538368503185.jpg (500x603, 146K)

Attached: 1538196473275.png (722x8458, 3.96M)

Men getting fired because of sjw nonsense thread? LGTSS

You rage you lose

Attached: What a degenerate world.png (651x1068, 410K)

He is even more redpilled then they let on. Read this

Attached: 481BD381-4F33-4990-B4DF-38BB4DDC49CB.png (750x1334, 276K)

You know what I mean. Founded it by bringing it to attention and writing scientific studies about it etc.

alright, I no longer identify as White Cist Male, from now on I want to be identified as Trans Negro Female in her Senior age. Where do I get my gibs?

Sounds like he was red pilled about white birth rates to be honest.

Here's a pity (you) user. You need it more than some others in this thread. Don't spend it on anything stupid.

>genes cause a difference on IQtests between blacks and whites
Isn't this just the truth?

That's how it worked under communism. What the fuck is going on over in burgerland?

unless he is erased from history Stalin style, stripping someone doesn't do shit anymore. People in the future will be able to see that he was red pilled and justified, unlike niggers like yourself

The commies have subverted our colleges

Excellent read, thanks for posting that

Unironically everyone that posts on Reddit could die and the world would immediately improve

>tfw we are experiencing literal 1984-style memory-holing

Attached: 4.png (128x128, 14K)

It's ok, he wasn't following the correct morals and virtues of "current year" society. Therefore any discrimination against this guy is allowed.

pathetic bastards

Attached: 1514790870913.jpg (480x640, 77K)

>honorary titles
>honorary
They didn't mean anything to begin with.

Isn't that the guy who tells the cotton picking school trip story?

>this guy literally invented the double helix DNA structure
Yeah before that our DNA was single-strand kek

No, but I see where you would make that mistake, as all niggers look alike

perhaps it was or it wasn't, perhaps when he looked at it first time; he collapsed the wave function into it being double helix and since he published the result, from that point on it became a double strand.

chinks cheat

Attached: race_myths.gif (2970x2400, 851K)

Attached: HZsU[1].gif (400x292, 1.03M)

This is why violence is the only answer. Reasoning is now proven impossible.

They meant his honor

this only ends in a race war.

>evolution is real
>humans evolved differently when facing thousands of years of vastly different challenges

fucked that up, but yeah they’re all hypocrites

Yeah. I remember Jessica valenti (I think) was complaining about it. I can’t remember the scientist though.

He did not claim it though, he proved it with the Scientific method.

For a thousand generations, man has selectively bred crops in order to increase their yield. No one doubts this.

For a thousand generations, man has bred cattle, livestock, dogs and cats to strengthen or weaken certain characteristics and traits. No one doubts that either.

And yet... when someone says that human beings are subject to the same forces; that certain traits are genetically passed down; suddenly everyone things that the laws of nature apply to every living thing EXCEPT humans.

When politics and sociology are allowed to silence scientific truth, the world suffers.

>Horny
>Atni Semitic
>Bottles Semen
>Social Sperg

FUCKING HELL HE IS A 4CHANNER!

B-B-B-B-BASED, JIM WATSON

We need a revolution. Violence is the only way society ever changes

racist grampa needs his medication but he can't afford it ;(

should have been a nicer person gramps

Nibba PLZ

Boo hoo, some truths are not that nice.

And it can't be blamed on dementia because he's been saying the same things for something like 30 years.

People like this lawyer need the fuckin rope. Lol we need to care for people who can but wont lol hur durr.

Attached: 1411955241721.jpg (707x679, 229K)

h t t p s://damnatioadreactiones.wordpress.com/2019/01/14/the-case-for-james-dewey-watson/

>h t t p s://damnatioadreactiones.wordpress.com/2019/01/14/the-case-for-james-dewey-watson/
give a working link ya drongo

worked for me, flaggot

YouTube has an age limit on it now. Still plays on bing player or whatever the fuck is going on.

bing.com/videos/search?q=cotton picking school trip story&view=detail&mid=3E4456D26BA05EBCE8653E4456D26BA05EBCE865&FORM=VIRE

>Now 90 years old, Dr Watson is currently residing in a nursing home after a car crash in October that has left him with “very minimal” awareness of his surroundings.

The Jews already tried to murder him. This is what kikes do, they love a big black shiny nigger penis right in their throat forever.

Attached: 1498672912495.jpg (716x300, 122K)

Attached: bf028f26715fb25c19242ce9c02266c5d2d6c29f5f9da2f7f5604c0a4625124a.jpg (625x448, 78K)

They're going into damage control mode.
>H-he's always been a loon!
>Scientists aren't always right! Sometimes they're racist!
>Look at all these scientists who said he was wrong.
We're witnessing the rewriting of history. Before you know it the textbooks will say
>Watson? Crick? Two separate pen names used by Rosalind Franklin.
Mark my words.

>I won't even live to 65.
>I'll be forgotten within 2 days max.
>He has more money than I do.
Idgaf.

Then dedicate yourself to a pursuit like the man you critique.

so, by default he is whiter than you?

There is no end to outraged PC kangaroo courts.
Criminal courts work according to written laws and procedural fairness.
Not so, PC police courts.

>high interest bank account
KEK, why am I not surprised anymore...

Do you ever wonder if somewhere there is a completely unbiased account of history? If the victors that write it have unslanted versions somewhere, to be hidden away while a twisted version is released to the people?

He stole the info

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photo_51