Alimony and Child Support Payments Got You Down?

Take the Hobopill user. Claim Zero income. Live on the road for free.
Van life is the only way out of this mess

Attached: CheapRVLiving.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TrueBypassTheory
youtube.com/watch?v=94fPpDH3hqM
freekeene.com/2011/06/16/thomas-james-ball-self-immolated-in-protest-of-the-justice-system/
sentinelsource.com/news/local/last-statement-sent-to-sentinel-from-self-immolation-victim/article_cd181c8e-983b-11e0-a559-001cc4c03286.html
thezebra.com/car-insurance-20-year-olds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So become a nigger

>implying a nigger could be smart enough to live off the grid and install solar panels

Attached: 1547440824675.jpg (800x450, 42K)

White fathers never see their kids so their child support checks will feed nigger pups using Title IVD.
Really all white males need to refuse to pay child support for a few months and crash the system.

kill yourself shill rat

This guy, he'e been there

Do not insult Bob, The Prophet

Living in a van seems like a decent idea to save money.

Vans require registration, insurance and whatnot. These are not hobo things.

It can work out well in the US
youtube.com/user/TrueBypassTheory

There's that sweet spot between total homelessness and still have a PO Box though

you would have to own land to live on it.
when you own land, the government forces you to pay property taxes.
taxes force you to get a job.
job means you can't live in the wood and off the land.

>you would have to own land to live on it.
Not true on many public lands in the US. There are some time restrictions that force you to move on from places, but you can get away with a lot of cost free living here if you research it.

>time limit
meaning you can't build shit. you can't farm. it's fucking useless.

>meaning you can't build shit
Slab City is the counter example

If you have no imagination maybe

hobos don't farm, or build; they just kind of, are

imagination has nothing to do with it. building a farm that is good enough to support you exclusively, will take a lot of time, and you can't just move your fucking farm.

Nobody said anything about being self sustained hunter gatherers here...just how to game the system to reduce housing costs to a near zero level relative to urban shitholes

True story

>Van life
did that for a few years. it really sucked. being a wageslave isn't some tragic existence especially when compared to being a hobo.

Materialistic Jew detected

Attached: 1482693290296.png (1600x1600, 406K)

Or maybe see your kids more thus reducing child support and maybe avoiding daddy issues. Or, you know, become a bum.

>doesn't want to sleep in his van
>materialistic
I like to eat every day, bourgeois af

>reduce housing costs to a near zero level
how exactly?

Dude, get on board already
youtube.com/watch?v=94fPpDH3hqM

nah man it's the comfort. most of the paycheck goes towards living expenses, there's no profit in wageslaving at minimum wage. all the old school anarchists sell out eventually if they didn't die, that's just how it goes.

You don’t need a physical address to get EBT or Medicaid. You could live on the run until the courts issue a warrant for your arrest.

>The leaf doesn't have a clue about the Family Courts in the US

No, the best way to do this is to crash at a girlfriend’s physical address and work under the table.

I'd rather become a monastic, if anything.

fucking cuck

>Or maybe see your kids more thus reducing child support

I found the dipshit who doesn't have kids or child support payment.

thank you for your sound advice, now eat a bullet, nigger.

I’ve never done it but my kid’s sperm donor avoids child support by hiding out on the LAM. Dude has warrants for failure to appear, hasn’t made a payment since 2006. We all know where he is.
Courts are incompetent.

I have been there, and Ive seen many fathers break down and commit suicide from being Alienated for child support.
Men need to grow balls and bury these corrupt judges and useless whores that abuse the father-child relationships for profit.
I have one relative, a son and I havent even seen him in 7 years.

better than setting yourself on fire...

freekeene.com/2011/06/16/thomas-james-ball-self-immolated-in-protest-of-the-justice-system/

Women think only they can be a custodian. this thread is proof women think men are less, and a sperm donor.
Dumb bitches. This is the entire problem in the USA now. White fathers cant see their kids so some whore can collect her gibbs and then title 4-D pays welfare from hard working white fathers.

Attached: friends of alienators.jpg (960x866, 88K)

Attached: Y.jpg (480x480, 40K)

red pilled and lived through it I bet

Alimony=/=Child support you nigger faggot

>Alimony=/=Child support you nigger faggot
A
Fucking
Leaf

i would unironically do this if some woman ruined my life and i found out the kids werent mine.

Attached: JAMES STANLEY.png (375x200, 29K)

white. fucking. power.
go to jail, faggots.

jesus christ Leafs are fucking useless.

ready what you posted, you maple syrup smoking, moose fucking, molson drinking dumpster fire.

jesus fucking christ...

back in my day, we could hitchhike down to Mexico and back in a fortnight

i'd smack you in your fucking mouth, if i could.
faggot.

Did you get some dental work done while you were down there?

This is a very post-68 view of anarchism, user. The real old school anarchists knew that industrial anarchism, workers' anarchism, was the way to live and fight. If your hand isn't on the wheel, how can you stop the capitalist system when the time comes for a general strike? The IWW had a lot of hoboes carrying union cards, but that's precisely because they were travelling between jobs, spreading the word and doing just enough work to keep flesh and blood together. One Big Union of All The Workers is a better bet for a hobo, because it means he can rock up onto a jobsite and find his brother Wobs there, rather than being part of some yellow union tied down to the boss.

Nothing wrong with ex-workerism and the travelling life, but it isn't "selling out" to take a job - in the end it's something capitalism forces us into, and by doing so creates its own gravediggers.

Like a nigger, your primal instinct is violence rather than explaining why I'm wrong. You deserve to be sucked dry with that attitude

the fact that you need to be explained to, is proof enough
go kill yourself

Holy Fucking Shit
This. Is. Bob.

I assumed you were a normal retard burger and meant you couldn't change alimony. How exactly can you not reduce child support by seeing and providing for your kids more or are burger courts really that cucked?

>thats the way it is
>no I wont explain, retard

Attached: 1510077070510s.jpg (221x250, 5K)

alimony?
you want me to explain alimony to you? correct?

you are truly a dumb fucking leaf.

I want you to tell me why child support won't be reduced if you see your kids more. I'm saying it will be

I'm embarrassed to be on the same continent as you.

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 40K)

>thus reducing child support
let me guess, you are an appropriate nigger... seeing his kid once a week and paying the toll

Is that David Letterman?

failed bump page 5

The problem with such things as "father's rights movement" and MRA in general is that starts by accepting the feminist premise of egalitarianism at face value. They're coming at it like,
>why yes, we believe that women are not the property of men, and that women have the right to fuck who they want, have abortions when they want, and leave their husbands for better options when they want, but we think it is unfair that men are still held up to the burdens of supporting women as if they still were our property
This isn't going to go anywhere because they're caught between the cucked, whiteknighting men, the man hating feminists, and men like me. There is no use in pointing out the hypocrisy of feminism. There is no way to make sexual liberation fair. Feminists present their case as "patriarchy vs equality" but they're full of shit. "Degeneracy vs morality" is what this really is all about, and MRA are on the same side as the immoral liberals because they start out by playing devil's advocate for the liberals' thesis.

based and redpilled,

>get a UPS and hook it up to the alternator on ANY vehicle.
>Solar panel your roof/trunk/hood
>food stamps/foraging/hunting
>shower at pools or gyms or with home made rig

Attached: solar-electric-volkswagen-camper-van.jpg (723x751, 188K)

i got it to page 1 bois

BOB user
LEARN TO BOB

50 bucks a month in gasoline will give plenty of power for a single person in luxury, that includes charging while you drive around to run errands or whathaveyou.

Let me explain it step by step. You're paying x amount in child support while seeing your kid x amount per week. If you make a petition to see your kid more, you'll pay less in child support. I'm not saying you'll get out of paying child support unless that's what your burger public education deduced from what I said.

so you are or aren't justifying breeding with a randobitch?
you seem keen to child support

t. Family Court Judge

right?

Child support isn't based on how much you see your kid, you fucking tool bag.

It's based on the income of both parents. Since 95% of men in dual income families make substantial more money then women and 85% of child custody cases women become the primary parent, child support is set at an extremely unfair advantage for women.

Saying "just be a decent parent and see your kids more and get your child support reduced" is a slap to the fucking face of men who are great fathers and are paying outrageous child support payments.

You should also kill yourself.

thanks

wouldn't it be difficult to determine the amount of time seen to the child?

The fact that you think family courts work that way is testimony to your lack of fucking knowledge.

And you're making fun of my education?

leaf is a fucking idiot and has proved it 3x in this thread

you should murder your ex wife

>my kids sperm donor

Never Ever. She's a pure woman prior to 3 ex-husbands before me. She's still the same beauty as ever before.
Glow in the dark somewhere else

Too bad your third party will cost you about 600 a year and your Rego about 150.

Thanks, cunts...

SERIOUSLY ASSHOLE
GLOW THE FUCK ELSEWHERE FAGGOT

Stop complaining, Americans pay 400 a month in Insurance alone

which americans pay that? that's some bull shit

400/month sounds like some straight aussie shit.

Do you know how child support works?

Everyone should read this

sentinelsource.com/news/local/last-statement-sent-to-sentinel-from-self-immolation-victim/article_cd181c8e-983b-11e0-a559-001cc4c03286.html

Fuck up, you lying cunt...

David Letterman really let himself go.

Attached: steph.jpg (450x282, 51K)

thezebra.com/car-insurance-20-year-olds/

Fuck you all

it's so funny to me you guys always try to frame anyone who doesn't want to wagecuck for tax money for niggers, as being a nigger. you're so brainwashed it's absurd.

no exaggeration I paid about $100 a month at my last job I think? and the deductible was fucking ridiculous like $6000 and you still had to pay 20% out of pocket.

>the zebra

app inc press ads

don't like the truth burger fag, what about cable internet? gotta pay what is it 150 dollars a month? for basic cable?
Fuck is your life? paying out the ass for everything

The van doesn’t have to be able to drive for you to live in it. Think like a hobo

Ok

T. Actual cuckold.