We are two sides of one coin

youtube.com/watch?v=X7gwEyDV_Ps
The video got reuploaded after youtube deleted it.
Watch that woman's bubble bursting, saying how emotionally women are stronger than men and at the same time seeking white knights and crying because some man tried to MANSPLAIN to her the difference between men and women.

Attached: Mansplaining.png (830x508, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

phantom.brighton-hove.gov.uk/Published/C00000968/M00009226/AI00070290/$20181122094318_018166_0061256_Counteringperiodpovertyreport.docxA.ps.pdf
breitbart.com/europe/2018/12/16/schools-eight-year-olds-boys-periods/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not really sure why people don't understand this video. She is attracted to him and she didn't know how to deal with it. This kind of shit happens all the time with women.

Which is why she cried and ran to her mangina white knights. Either way, that woman is far from stable, and emotionally strong.

>probably... guarding themselves?
>... yeah

Attached: Probably guarding themselves yeah.png (412x419, 445K)

2:50 is the most I could watch. I can't handle these levels of cringe.

Attached: s.jpg (454x550, 159K)

oh it gets better
>I think women are just as strong as men
The man
>but they are not thou
pic related, her face

Attached: But they are not thou.png (1005x522, 1.24M)

Her programming is malfunctioning

Attached: no idea what to do.png (785x517, 1.02M)

>We just have our differences, and that's what we are exploring
>pic related 3:55
>mmm

She doesn't even have words she could use at that moment.

Attached: Mmm.png (738x522, 929K)

Fucking tell me the NPC meme isnt real, i meet people like this woman all the time, its honestly like nobody is home.

I would like to say to stay away from the crazy, but even in England now they teach that boys have the right to have periods too.

phantom.brighton-hove.gov.uk/Published/C00000968/M00009226/AI00070290/$20181122094318_018166_0061256_Counteringperiodpovertyreport.docxA.ps.pdf

>Language and learning about periods is inclusive of all genders, cultures, faiths
and sexual orientations. For example; ‘girls and women and others who have
periods’.
>and others who have periods
>Trans boys and men and non-binary people may have periods.
>Most people who have periods...

There are multiple articles
here is one breitbart.com/europe/2018/12/16/schools-eight-year-olds-boys-periods/

guarantee she's on a cocktail of prescription pills

Attached: 1547257258311.png (650x676, 582K)

The guy doing the wheelie was the best part of the video

obviously you're not supposed to have conversations like this with women. 50 years ago this is something all boys would be taught, its basic etiquette

Everything she has been indoctrinated with is wrong and hopefully one day she will realize that while on a goodwill mission to the Congo.

in a way is kinda douchey of the dude for trying to politicize the interaction. Be mindful they were acting students doing some exercises outside and some autismo comes trying to create controversy and make the conversation about smth random instead of their exercise. She was only trying to be polite and wasnt really ready to be pushed.
But in the other side as a performer she should be ready to adress randoms even on unrelated topics. The video also shows her being afraid of saying something politically incorrect. So many years and classes of conditioning are holding her back. Its sad.

in a way is kinda douchey of the dude for trying to politicize the interaction. Be mindful they were acting students doing some exercises outside and some autismo comes trying to create controversy and make the conversation about smth random instead of their exercise. She was only trying to be polite and wasnt really ready to be pushed.
But in the other side as a performer she should be ready to adress randoms even on unrelated topics. The video also shows her being afraid of saying something politically incorrect. So many years and classes of conditioning are holding her back. Its sad. Also maybe she maybe had feels and didnt have a good day the day before or smth.

I love how she was adding a self-reaffirming "yeah" to the end of her sentences. She knew what she was saying flew if this face of logic.

>Also maybe she maybe had feels and didnt have a good day the day before or smth
If your emotions and vagina hormones dictate your social interactions instead of clear thought, you're not human but a labradoodle in heat and shouldn't be allowed to vote. Nobody cares about your bad days, it's no excuse for an adult to act like a child.

why does she look like a dirty unwashed drug addict if she's a rich college white chick ? what happened ?

>goodwill mission
more like changing facebook profile image and sending the positive energy.

She tried really hard to convince herself.

studying ART