It is too often forgotten that we Whites have a long and cruel history of enslaving others...

It is too often forgotten that we Whites have a long and cruel history of enslaving others. Afro-Americans were far from our first victims. Our first victims were actually the Jews who were treated extremely cruelly, for no reason, and often worked to death building pyramids for White slave masters. Over the years 5-7 million Jews have been worked to the death by White slavers. This means it is about time we gave Jews reparations for all their suffering at our hands.

And yes, maybe even remove the pyramids to save Jews from the traumatic memories. What does Jow Forums think? How do we repay the Jews?

Attached: עבד 1.jpg (547x364, 24K)

Do you think Egyptians where white?

>implying niggers built that
>implying niggers ever built anything

Sage all meme flag threads.

Of course. While people always be enslavin folks

>filename
lmaoooooooooo come on shlomo

>Strawman
Write none of that. Pyramids were build by enalaved Jews. Blacks had no part of it

It was from 9gag, the name is how I downloaded it

>that filename
You Jews are unbelievable

Attached: image.jpg (125x125, 3K)

You are a liar and a phony. Stop stealing people's names

The Egyptians inherited the pyramids from the Atlanteans after they were wiped out

Jew here. I am very proud of our work in building the pyramids and sphinx. Even though it was done under duress it represents a significant historical achievement.

They weren't white in the European sense but they had European like DNA. You needed high level intelligence to organize and manage the building of such complex structures. Ancient cultures in North Africa possessed incredible native intelligence.

No it was built by Jews

Ok you can be proud, but we still deserve reparation for all evil Rome did to you

I bet the sphinx had a big jew nose and that’s why Napoleon blew it off

Thanks rabbi, very cool!

Unfortunately the truth is the pyramids are a hoax built with industrialized technology in the 1700s

Attached: 5BA264F0-EFB3-4434-8BB4-DA198E1C8921.jpg (595x565, 101K)

Bump. ^

Get rekt shlomos

I'm all for outlandish conspiracies but this wouldn't work

>memeflag
lmaooo kike
>filename
lmaooo kike
>faking identity
lmaooo kike
>9gag
lmaooo kike

Attached: 1545309992253.jpg (224x216, 13K)

Thank you for standing up against that horribly anti-Semitic remark

What are you? Fucking retarded?

What about all those sites in Mexico? The Aztecs didn't build that shit, they just found it. Did whiteys sail to meso America, buukd their shit, and leave? Or what happened?

And also I'm sorry about calling you retarded. I know you're retarded. It's just that the way you answer by saying European people are naturally smarter is just...but seriously, are you down syndrome? Holy fuck kill yourself

>being baited this easily

You dummy