Posted up in the U of A in Edmonton

Posted up in the U of A in Edmonton.

Attached: CFCE2139-37E2-4B05-B113-002BD66D1D23.jpg (720x960, 113K)

moar liek deadmonton
fagt

It’s true ):

GAY

Stupid. Just because radical people latch onto a movement doesn't mean that movement has to essentially dissolve its founding.

And worse is that the person who made that poster is clumping non-extremists with the extremists as being equal.

Attached: rake.jpg (533x800, 85K)

This was my thoughts. Guys in proud boys shirts / burzum shirts walk around whyte ave constantly, never hurting anyone. Any time I see antifa it becomes heated very quickly

I'm buying a yellow vest.

give me the rundown on these three groups redpilled or dogshit

Attached: 1541862971860m.jpg (1024x777, 64K)

Sons of odin and the 111% are mostly boomer conservative bikers. The proud boys follow gavin mcinnes who is kind of a retarded asshole, but hes just basically any other conservative dude. (He is also the co-founder of vice media).

This was probably put up by antifa.

6/10 psychological color associations

Likely put up by students or student groups, not faculty I'd bet. I've been to the feminist wing of U of A and I always felt like I'm deep behind enemy lines, in a bizarre world.

Attached: dudeweedmao.jpg (253x293, 22K)

I live on whyte ave. Where is the feminist wing? I should go put up anti communist posters.

sounds pretty dogshit to me

Sons of Odin is a boomery nationalist group although they have some ties to neo nazis. The proud boys used to be run by Gavin McInnes who is pseudo-altright and they attack antifa. Three percenters are basically just right libertarians.

>YOU HAVE TO DECLARE THAT YOU LIKE NIGGERS BEFORE YOU CAN FIGHT TYRANNY
France has an effective tax bracket of 90% and it's not even for the hyper rich, they're justified no matter what.

Was somewhere in one of the Humanities buildings, been a while since I was there. They even had anti-Jordan Peterson posters up, just seemed odd because they do most of his advertising for him.

I always start in the Fine Arts Gallery (FAG) march through the Asian internment camp (HUB) to the cesspool known as the humanities.

Tory? Also ffs why are there so many Edmonton bros on here?

It's 11pm and I live in Oliver. If I go outside Imma get robbed. Online is the only safe place to be.

I actually agree with this, this movement is about much greater things than Nazicuck shit, they smell up the movement with their low IQ and white trash slogans.

> Be royalist fucks.
> Have III%ers.
Pick one.

4 of clubs, /our/ colours, and other tells are common place in the political events across the city lads, it doesn't matter what party provincial or federal unless it's the NDP.

There's gonna be a campus club event coming up in Feburary or march you guys should attend, keep an eye out.

Can I get a list of what isn't homophobic, sexist, racist, transphobic, etc.?

those groups aren't extreme at all. Poster is total bullshit

One of these groups went into a media office and made a mess of the place for printing fake news.
Pretty based, think it was an ex-Odin group. Can't remember.

can leftists not see that they are literal pawns of NGOs, banks, slush fund backed plutocrat politicians? its not even hidden at this point. there is no attempt being made to cover this fact any more.

any time someone protests the banks or mega corps, they coincidentally always have ties to "hate groups"

Does anyone know if there is going to be another yellow vest event in Edmonton, anyways? I'm making a vest with a hammer and sickle = death on the back.

Fellow Deadmontonion reporting in. Actually live 20 minutes outside of the city but whatevs :^)

That's cool I didn't know there is a proud boy presence around whyte.

Ha! I live in Edmonton, and I'm getting a vest with a Hammer and Sickle.

Funny how both the maximum left groups and maximum right groups would be willing to hug it out and work together to support anti-Government activities.

Attached: bitcoin.png (500x500, 14K)

No. I'd probably still punch you in your weak-chinned face.

If you lay a hand on me, you will remember the struggle and never do it again.

Attached: litecoin.png (512x512, 144K)

Attached: detected.gif (720x480, 126K)

Many of them are genuinely ignorant enough to not know. Others don't care either way; the agenda is pulling down society, anyone who wants to do this is an ally and they'll rationalise their support from big money somehow.

There's so many idiotic things contained in that poster I don't even know where to start.

Not gonna lie, reading that would be the last bit of motivation I need to push my over the fence and join the demonstrations.

Leftists really can't into projection of perception.

>he hasn't put his life savings into link
you should've emptied your bank accounts ages ago. don't delay

Attached: 643634346.jpg (620x340, 109K)

Wait why are III% on there? They are not hate groups and they are not Canadian. It represents the 3% of the population that stood up against England to form the USA. Why the fuck would they be in Canada?

Attached: 1488817568140.jpg (650x810, 105K)

Ethnicity over citizenship

>been at feminist wing of uni, felt behind enemy lines, foreign world
tends to happen. i like going to their queer space and listening to them.

I thought it was called 11%ers

tfw frogs are actually more inclusive than leafs.

Attached: YV - Political Compass is pissed.jpg (962x1024, 144K)