Russian conservatism

Russian conservatism thread. Everyone welcome in this thread. Please no LGBTP propoganda

We can talk about how in conservative Russia you can say whatever you want. Pussy is plentiful and accessible. The pursuit of happiness is accessible.

Russia is on the corner of the map but it is defending western civilization almost alone like when it did in Napoleon's times.

Nobody gives a shit about the ukraine, they just want to hurt Russia because it's based.

Friends is this brand of conservatism the future? Are Salvini and Trump et al making it happen?

Attached: download.png (216x144, 215)

>The pursuit of happiness is accessible
Not in american way

>russia
>conservative
Well, atleast they are aborting non-whites.

Attached: SLov2tX.gif (1900x1500, 238K)

Is it true Russian women are whores?
>Pussy is plentiful and accessible
This is not a positive thing. This is the complete opposite of what conservatism represents.

In today's emancipated world, you get LESS sex because of hypergamy. In a more conservstive country, you get MORE sex. It's true, look at the graphs.

If Russians can communicate with republicans then we are gold. The problem is the democrats and EU keeping us apart.

>LESS sex
>MORE sex
What are you even saying with this?
In today's West, promiscuous sex with multiple partners is infinitely more abundant than it has ever been.

You may have more partners, but ultimately you have less sex. Unless you're a woman.

>Is it true Russian women are whores?
All women are whores
As a foreigner, avoid women from Moscow and Saint-Petersburg (especially those who know english) because they're the most westernized and ot very different from meme western women I keep reading about here.
They will try to suck you dry (money and nerves wise) and escape Russia on your back.

No woman respects weakness

What connects America to Russia is our love of cats. Messi the puma and Crimean bridge cat the most are unifying.

Cats are the patrician house pet.

Attached: 1509841928836.jpg (604x516, 126K)

As long a there's a fight for influence, we'll never be "gold"

>Unless you're a woman
This is true.

is so

Attached: 1429270101002.jpg (394x585, 41K)

Thanks for the advice.
Where to meet Russian qt then?
Also I saw pic related from a Russian user a few days ago, hence I thought there was some kind of exceptional problem with Russian women being whores.

Attached: Russian virginity.png (1324x360, 83K)

I need to send Putin one of my Siamese kittens. He will be forever indebted to me.

>muh russian women
Trust me, they will suck your lifeforce out of you or give you AIDS or some other STD (if you're lucky). Just look at mel gibson

>Where to meet Russian qt then?
small towns, villages

As for that pic, sounds like jewish propaganda "studies" to me. I don't trust it.
There are women and girls who fuck, marry and breed people from caucasus nations but they are the minority, and most are from largest cities as well.

Attached: self defence kot.jpg (500x375, 49K)

All women are hipergamous, we can't do nothing about it but use them to have sex

I lol every time
desu though "Oksana Grigorieva" sounds like ukrainian name but whatever
Might as well be russian

Attached: ourguy1.png (1920x994, 1.18M)

>villages
Haha, no.

I preferred it when you had a real strong leader in charge. Putin tries to keep his thumb on the oligarchs but has to make too many concessions.

Attached: jstalz.jpg (506x640, 24K)

>small towns, villages
Same with other white countries then
>sounds like jewish propaganda
Ah okay, well let's hope so.
Other Russian anons were saying that Russian women are more attracted to men with darkers features, like Tatars and caucasus mutts, is that true?

>Same with other white countries then
who woulda thunk that villages are less progressive everywhere

idk, not in my experience. As I said, they're the minority even in tatar-ridden places like ural, and no woman respects a weak man. If you show weakness but a tatar doesn't,, what can you expect from her?

For some reason bitter men all around the world think they can be weak spineless clowns and women will start falling in line. No, It's never like that. No amount of excuses will help.

Been thinking about moving there or Belarus for about 5 years now. H1a1 Haplo all the way for myself and my 2 daughters. Am very stable, learning Russian (need to get on one of my 2's to learn - other 1 knows what is up.)
I am 42, 16 yrs of exec level IT & app dev, can speak 4 other languages fluently, my only real apprehensions are A) not knowing anyone and B) it gets soooo cold there (I live in Florida.)
I love my country but really see the shitstorm coming.
Thoughts my Slavic brothers and sisters?

For example, I have relatives in Maly Istok, and I lived there for a year when I was a kid, keep visiting it all the time.
can't say it doesn't have typical cunts who act like they live in a megapolis, but it's still mostly simple people

Russian conservatism is a meme. Not because it is non-existent, but because it was crippled by commies.

You're sheltered as fuck if you believe that Russians aren't white.
Also
>2010

>Russian qt
Kill yourself.

Ive seen slavs in Virginia scarily more white than the local white

>Thoughts my Slavic brothers and sisters?
Why Russia or Belarus? It looks like you can move wherever you want with the skills that you have.
I don't know where this country is headed. It' ruled by literal bandits and oligarchs. Law enforcement is funded almost as heavily as the army and has very high number of employees. People don't want to act against them.

Slavic race is a meme.

Attached: Screenshot_20190104_140551.jpg (1080x1036, 160K)

That settles it then
kek

>trusting jewkipedia on race, history or economy-related matters

Attached: 1531508872981.png (825x1160, 1.22M)

You make sense, Russki

>Russians are most similar to Western members of former USSR
>HOW CAN IT BE REAL?

Attached: 1547428038419.png (1300x2000, 288K)

Russia imho shows limits of authoritarianism.

In Russia you have everything: violent government, strong executive, (formal) authority of the state.

And still Russians are replaced by moslems. Only goes to show that authoritarianism is not sufficient to serve the country well

>Why Russia or Belarus? It looks like you can move wherever you want with the skills that you have.

Cheap, white.I haven't been in a while - is that going to change? Outsourcing can't be going to India there can it?

That wasn't the point. I'm saying don't put too much trust in jewkipedia and its stats.
This one makes sense though.

>And still Russians are replaced by moslems.
In your projecting dreams

why would the local oligarchs outsource if they have desperate locals and illegal migrants from Tajikistan (and other such places) to work for less?

please God don't go to Russia with your two white daughters as a yank
Even the simple people are crazy as fuck thanks to the poverty and what happened in the wars, I can't remember the names of the pages but there are a shitload of VK pages about the horror that happens in these "nice little villages"
If you go to the city you'll be permafucked by the police wherever you go and you'll have to live around literal subhumans and rich that value your life less than their designer shit

>In your projecting dreams
Isn't this true in big cities?

No intention of a big city whatsoever. Was honestly considering Belarus then the Western Russia / Eastern Poland / Southern Lithuania border areas. Specifically Brest in Belarus has come up on top of my list a lot.

Illegal to not have a job is pretty awesome for 1 (I do have a lot of other reasons too though.)

What is wrong with USA? You can always leave to another place since you seem to have a job that pays good

>be OP
>demand no LGBTP propaganda
its like a fish demanding air ffs

Read the middle, the villages are weird and some horrible shit goes on in them but it's kept behind doors.everyone wants to get out of those villages and you're going there from a life of comfort. Go to a country in eastern europe in the countryside instead, it sounds more like the life you're expecting.

>Russia is on the corner of the map but it is defending western civilization
ahahahaha sheeeeit.. this larping is over 9000 retarded.. fucking faggots who've been trying to destroy western civilization since day one are all of a sudden "defending" it

ivan go fuck a goat or whatever the fuck is the usual passtime in your frozen shithole

There's a lot of them but not to the point of replacing us

Russian winters are not even as cold as they used to be.

Attached: tt.png (768x745, 327K)

>What is wrong with USA?
The older i get the more I see fckery going on and yes I could live anywhere, the answer is where?

Culturally my home is very western slavic & conservative, going thru hell to find simple things like doctor sausage drives me crazy.

Other places in the US outside of FL are colder and I truly wonder where things are going to be in 15 - 20 years? My family escaped when Tsarism's fall and Communism's rise and I look at the degenerates coming up and see the same dark clouds on the horizon.

Maybe I am wrong, again I love my country very much and am extremely grateful for all she has done for all of us. I just do think she has a cancer, already in a coma, and is dying a slow death.

Working in IT all these years probably ruined me too. Maybe I should just go call Brian Mast's office and go into politics.

>And still Russians are replaced by moslems
i don't think they are replaced by them, they sort of contribute to each other's insanity.

they have been living this multicultural shithole life for over 100 years now.

when it was the empire, the rugheads were sort of undercontrol there, since they empire was at constant war with ottomans, so rugheads naturaly were suppressed to the max + russians at that time were ultra religious(just like everywhere else pretty much) and mudslime did fly too far

but since commie shit started there.. the shit really hit the fan with rugheads invading from central asia, since soviets being cosmopolite as they are now, just opened their borders to all those asian shitheads who quickly migrated to the most candy places in soviet union.. obviously, just like rugheads do today.. they move to germany or france

so in ussr the rughead also moved to the western rich parts of ussr, like baltics and ukraine.. whatever was closer to europe.

basically european union is making the same policy for rughead migration as soviets did

so.. it's not really mudslimes replacing russians, since it's not really russia anymore, but only a destroyed soviet union.. basically a shithole full of fuck knows who

so they just contribue to each other's insanity. we have so many of them traveling here.. fuck that shit. i wish we could just close borders with russia, since it's mostly all kind of shit is coming from there, for the minor exception of few normal russians who don't act like total fucking barbarians with 17th centtury mentality.

you should have seen these faggots here during eurovision.. fuuuuu.. such loadmouthed vulgar literally alcoholics and the shittiest taste in cloth i've even seen.. and their women.. jeezuz christ.. the ugliest fucking creatures on earth. kinda fatty square-shaped bodies with big faces and it seems all of them are on permanent hangover from a neverending binging on vodka lol

i can only feel for poland.

>in conservative Russia you can say whatever you want
As long as it does not offend the king
Or his friends
Or his friends' friends
If it does, you will mysteriously die of an unknown poison or disappear. BASED!
This country is invaded by muslims. Southern border is.... OPENED TO EVERYONE. Buy a train ticket in bumfuckistan and come. No visa no nothing.
The King's plan is to replace us with obedient muslim slaves that do what they're told. They never start any ruckus, work 8 days a week and live on a bowl of rice per day.
It's an open secret.
Imagine if your illegals were not just heroin mules but also muslim terrorists.
Look up islamic regions' voting pattern in Russia.
Everyone who sucks Putin's cock or Muhammad's cock or both is a fucking traitor and a disgrace to our nation.
Do your research, you pathetic nigger.

Attached: Religions of the world.png (2240x1108, 784K)

There is no Russian "conservatism". its a meme.

The only thing there is, is russian "common sense" and recognizing retarded people for being retarded instead of accepting of them.

i'm not convinced

Ye
Putin is so conservative that he divorced his wife recently.
>aborting non-whites
Nope. Red / dark red regions are still mostly russian.
These yellow/orange spots you see in bottom right corner are muslim regions.

>Go to a country in eastern europe in the countryside instead,
Brest, Belarus is top of my list but I am considering other options like Eastern Poland is way up there too.

I wonder how much Poland, Belarus, et al are going to get pooched when they lose the transit costs they get from LNG when Nordstream comes online?

Granted Poland, Lithuania, Belarus all offer packages for me to come and start a company there. Providing real outsourcing would be lucrative, as would software dev.

I'm sure CDPR would probably hire me too if I wanted.

Another option would be to say to hell with it and just take my $250k, sell my house and boat, and just retire with USD$500K. I think I would go insane within a week of not working though.

obviously not. how can an otherwise progressive communist shithole that has been losing it's traditions over the past 100 years claim to be conservative..

russia shouldn't be called russia. it's literally cultural appropriation done for political reason

some commies literally destroyed a country and now are calling their shithole russia

from what i know, russia was destroyed after 1917 revolution. isn't it true??

it was defeated by commies and renamed USSR.. and that is it.

you can't just go back and rename USSR into russia.. it doesn't work that way

USSR was defeated by the USA. get it??

if anything it should be called USA.. like a part of it or something.

if russians actually take back their country then we'll talk about calling it russia.. but we all know that shit ain't happening since all russian are long gone. most probably live in the usa or europe.

you killed all your nobility
you drove everything that was good out of russia

so.. conservative would be the last thing you should call yourselves. that's what i think.

I just want to post it again
It's so telling

Attached: Abortion.jpg (1900x1500, 709K)

You're not obliged to be, my Latino friend

>If Russians can communicate with republicans then we are gold.
What about you the Republicans if you can communicate with Russians?
But how can Russians seriously communicate with this Republican clown...pic related

Attached: WTF_TRUMP_LGBT flag+kissing nigglets.jpg (1024x2705, 367K)

Americans overvalue happiness and undervalue meaning.

Attached: Solzhenitsyn Humanism.jpg (1280x820, 194K)

cats are fucking awesome they catch mice n sheit

You sound like a reddit LARP but ok.
Healthcare is fucking terrible in here. NHS on steroids. Just a heads up.
And if you go to a private hospital, they will extort as much money from you as they can and do a shitty job anyway.
You can never sue anybody. Just because. Imagine what it does to service quality.

Attached: 1513663083351.png (500x375, 327K)

How is Kaliningrad?
Does it resemble the west in any way in terms of being able to make a proper living?

Heard its bretty white and the most "westernized" part of Ruskiland

"Americans overvalue happiness and undervalue meaning"
Very interesting statement.

From my point of view, healthcare is adequate.
I've been hospitalized several times
the foo wasn't top restaurant tier but it was up to healthy food standards for hospitals
every time the hospitals looked old, but I got cured from whatever I came there with

> how can Russians seriously communicate with this Republican clown...pic related
Everyone knows he does what he has to do to survive in his jewish climate. Politicians don't care. Everybody takes care of their own interests

what's the meaning of alcoholism and abortion and divorce and wife beating and cheating and kids injecting and people pissing on homeless people?

>Everyone knows he does what he has to do to survive in his jewish climate. Politicians don't care. Everybody takes care of their own interests
I call that bullshit excuse.
He could refuse holding that stinking LGBTQ rag, politely when was handed to him he could just smile and perform his act on stage
without accepting it, but because Trump is not that sharp and not quick thinking he was tricked by faggots and like a nigger he fell to the shining trinket.
He didn't had to stage nigglets kissing circus, he could just mingle with blacks shake hands, spread his moronic fake smile, wave hands to them
but there was no need for this fake disgusting theatrics.
He acted very low live on both counts, LGBT flag and nigglets kissing. Very low life. No fucking ounce of dignity in Trump. None.

Attached: THUMB-DOWN,.png (457x480, 29K)

Attached: 1546949792788.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

AND THIS:
Dumb brainless gold digger Melania is laughing thinking this is funny....

Attached: Trump kissing nigger girl:.png (800x449, 602K)

So he isn't openly idealistic enough for you. Tough shit. He won the elections.

To trigger delicate snowflake pussy faggots like yourself.

Attached: I'm snowflake whining little bitch.jpg (768x768, 151K)

He would win the elections without selling his soul and his dignity.
Russians had him set up to win, there was no need for LGBT and nigger ass licking. Trump: lick lick

>There's a lot of them but not to the point of replacing us
OK, I meant that despite authoritarianism Russians are dying out and there is some influx of moslems

>his task on earth
Absolute bluepilled cringe.

>Russians had him set up to win,
oh...russians did it huh... hmm okay.

That is correct They're a cheap workforce and the oligarchs know it and take advantage of it.

Man is only happy when he has a woman who loves him, children to prolong his line and comfortable habitat. Nothing else will ever make you happy.

>oh...russians did it huh... hmm okay.
What are you some LGBTQ turd that you have no sense of irony...fuck you are so slow, you must be Navalny's ass boy in that case.

OP you are idealizing. you can't really know russia unless you've come from there - people there don't have souls. literally so, their souls have been crushed and like crabs in a bucket they'll destroy anyone who isn't like them

You're a meme flag, I don't know what to expect from you.
Navalny is being sponsored by someone he doesn't want to reveal. I don't think he is fit to rule a country but he certainly is doing a good job exposing corrupt politicians.

Attached: 1291525521105.jpg (251x221, 9K)

>but he certainly is doing a good job exposing corrupt politicians.
LOL
Himself being corrupted in mean time.
your boyfriend Navalny is a homo pig same as you.

>people there don't have souls. literally so, their souls have been crushed and like crabs in a bucket they'll destroy anyone who isn't like them
Israeli user...Why do talk about your own people like that ?

There is a difference between God's chosen people of Israel and (((kikes))) and you are a kike

Attached: :pol:anon on Israel..png (1280x720, 151K)

kek, because i'm not blind and i've escaped before it was too late. most of my family is still in russia, uncles cousins babushkas etc, i see what their mentality is like. to all ivans reading this: fucking immigrate as soon as possible, seriously

I can see that you are not very well educated. Quite obvious actually that you are mentally limited.

So you are a member of the evil stinking LGBTQ subhumans.

Attached: gays in ISRAEL-gays in ISLAM.jpg (579x768, 69K)

What's your point? That he's two-faced? No shit. That I shouldn't trust his investigations? What?
You seem agitated.

Nigger, what's the difference if he is corrupted? He still exposes cunts who are way more corrupted and fucked in the head by greed. I'm okay with that.

Consider Southern slavic countries too. I can speak from experience that Bulgaria is an amazing place for richer westerners.

>I can't remember the names of the pages but there are a shitload of VK pages about the horror that happens in these "nice little villages"
you cant say this and not post caps or greentexts nigger

Attached: 98E66504-D77B-424F-AFA1-1E02127360A6.jpg (778x512, 46K)

Attached: 1543876416017.jpg (864x9934, 2.89M)

Attached: 1543876308039.jpg (548x10000, 1.95M)

>We can talk about how in conservative Russia you can say whatever you want
You can't
>Pussy is plentiful and accessible
That's true, but so is AIDS
>The pursuit of happiness is accessible
Only to a small minority
>Russia is on the corner of the map but it is defending western civilization almost alone like when it did in Napoleon's times
How?

Attached: 1547360826655.jpg (640x640, 27K)

>Russian conservatism
If you actually lived in Russia you would have been aware that there is nothing to conserve here. It is literally wasteland left after kike prison built on a ruins of actual Russian nation was torn down, a cultural, spiritual and social wasteland that gets through the day by selling whatever we can sell to euros and gooks. You can only look in the future here, because no matter how bleak it looks, it at least may exist unlike past have been thoroughly scoured multiple times.

>It is literally wasteland left after kike prison
why do you reject russian responsibility for bolshevism?

Sorry, mate.
I intend to wife one of your women :^)

Attached: 43915064_2256413857980893_6597257394125814718_n.jpg (1080x1080, 179K)

This. All my peers pray to get the fuck out of here. Nothing of substance left. Some wait for the government to fall, so they can start doing their own thing

>russian responsibility for bolshevism?
If I ever hear this shit IRL I will spit in a face of whoever uttered it. As for you, I hope your daughter becomes coalburner.

I have bad news for you my friend

because your people fucked them hard

Russians are responsible for bolshevism. They abolished tsarism, they rebelled against officers, they were indifferent or supported bolsheviks