Apocalypto Greatest Story Ever Told?

I am watching the film Apocalypto. I am at the scene where the total eclipse takes place.

I was wondering if there is any kind of way to see a graph/map that shows locations on earth where the most repeated "total eclipse" has happened.

I believe that Giza is one of those locations, and I believe Tulum, Mexico is also another location.

I also want to say that I think this is one of the most intelligent and beautiful films ever made.

Attached: 100b7b5f-1906-40ae-b623-16e05d5325d6.jpg (970x660, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY
youtu.be/U5pBZKj1VnA
youtube.com/watch?v=9ULxjgF58dM
youtu.be/BaTdAWKRn4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was going to say apocalypto is famous for being extremely retarded but after reading the last line in your post I sensed enough sarcasm to make me stop. But I typed this whole shit and I'll be damned if I don't post it

Eclipse Locations? Where do they repeat most commonly on earth?

> Easter Island?

Hey, look at how nice the costumes were done in Apocalypto

Attached: Apocalypto-4.jpg (800x442, 134K)

Tell me how it is famous for being retarded.

I find the story of the entire film to be in sync with natural aesthetic, beauty, and divine order. The line, the rope that he lays his wife into the well. The line of slaves, on the pol, traveling to the Mayan city. To learn, as the line continues that they are to be sacrificed.

Dude, watch the movie again. I have no idea how you could consider this movie to be "extremely retarded".

YFW Apocalypto is a shadow-banned subject?

Attached: 2609015_orig.jpg (960x528, 241K)

This is for the future total solar eclipse

Attached: SE2001-25T-2.gif (1942x1465, 91K)

Haha everyone and grandma have seen them

Attached: Total_Solar_Eclipse_Paths-_1001-2000.gif (1930x1453, 205K)

yeah it was a great film. Better the first time I saw it, but it is a wild ride.

It's not accurate at all honestly. It's mashing many different ages and cultures together into an ahistorical film, however that doesn't mean it's core message about decline isn't solid.

Have you ever seen that video of every nuke bomb that went off?

> youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY

I want this, but with total eclipse at 80% or greater.

Pic not related

Attached: 1546877758097.jpg (1024x363, 58K)

Looking for 90% or better... can you do that?

Can you give me a basic gestalt?? I mean, c'mon.

Need map of eclipses most repeated geographically. Can you help?

Please help me out. You had pretty fast access to this graphic. I think you can help me.

Read my comments, and maybe you can help me out. I appreciate your graphics. I'm just really curious about this, and I think that it is interesting (the sacrifice scene) in the film when the wisdom of eclipses managed to completely control civilization and humanity, in general.

Based. Saint Mel is a creative genius.

Can you help me find the star map that I am inquiring about in regards to the total eclipse of the sun?

youtu.be/U5pBZKj1VnA

This gives reasons as to why it's retarded from a history point of view

Can we please discuss the actual "story" and not the minute details.

Being pedantic or semantic with wording does not give you the truth. It is a sophist technique to discount from a greater argument.

The film argues that prior knowledge of solar eclipses gave great power to a select few.

Then a story transpires that is beyond beautiful.

They use to have rare mushrooms that contained DMT so Kukulkan a DMT demon demanded death and they complied. They same story goes for Abraham sacrifice of Isaac. The mushroom was lost to all mankind when Ilopango eruption wiped the Mayan highlands.

Attached: hram-kukulkan9.jpg (350x500, 69K)

I am specifically wanting repeat locations of total eclipses for the past 10,000 years. Can you help me with that?

I love how you connect with Abraham and Isaac. Didn't consider the parallel.

Tell me more about this Mayan Highland shroom...

If you do anything - just watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=9ULxjgF58dM

I liked perving at the topless women

Can you help me find the total eclipse map that shows repeat locations where a total eclipse has happened.

> Needing like 10,000 years

Nasa has a data base but it is not customizable
Xttps://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/solar.html

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (736x490, 141K)

Tell me more about how to make it work.
> Just do it for me...

id like to say go back to plebbit you faggot. gtfo of here and never come back.

That's the dumbest way to bump a thread I've ever seen.

Jesus, can you help me or not? This thread's gonna die. I've been experimenting with the nasa site, but it isn't providing an overlay

this is a GREAT movie
unfortunately, faggots don't like it

Please let me know if you can help me find the map showing the most frequent locations for total eclipses. I have been getting good bantz in this thread. Nothing of substance yet.

Hey, how did you get to the menu that allowed you to use these parameters? Please send link.

3 minutes in to this critique and I realize why people hate the faggot English

Aztec/mayan shit is super interesting man. Ill have to check that out. All i gots is this weird aztec bm band.

youtu.be/BaTdAWKRn4E

Attached: 14475d42cef124fa8af3699915dbe62d.jpg (500x415, 26K)

hi