Another hidden message

in the 1996 Independence Day movie

never forget

Attached: Untitled.png (1342x1158, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_fUSA9lUo
thenib.com/this-comic-from-1990-accidentally-predicted-trump-s-wall
youtube.com/watch?v=4W6byFcD5uE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump this you sobs BUMP

I remember seeing it in a regular movie theatre that still used celluloid.

George Bush's height is also 9'11"

Why would Hollywood kikes put all this in film ?

Attached: 1547037609097.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>hiding in plain sight

its a fetish

ohh and just to be clear, that clock appears only 2 seconds from 9:12 to 9:10.....its not like I cherry picked it, it was clearly intentional

HEY BOYS! I'M BAAAAAACK!

-Schlomo, as his Arab plants crash into the Twin Towers

now that I think about it the whole movie is a jew metaphor and its also about literal cuckoldry

>locust-like aliens, their whole civilization on the move from host planet to another
>protagonist wants to marry a stripper and be the stepdad
>president's daughter and protagonist's son end up symbolizing the future of mankind, black boy and a white girl as the ones who will carry forward humanity in the future, race mixed adam and eve

>white crazy alcoholic dad with spic sons

at least they gave randy an honorable ending

I am in Ticolandia too, send nudes

Attached: 1545710306391.jpg (700x613, 112K)

kek, have a good time

good time? I live here! where be my nudes?

Old illuminati/talmudic rule.
If you're going to commit an atrocity towards humanity, you have to warn them to be free of guilt/sin.

your nudes idk? in your phone?

post your nudes

>nigger and a jew team up to save the planet

lmao

911 is also america's most famous number before 9/11

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

stop this faggotry at once

kek, but, arent Jow Forums a bunch of jews and niggers? saving the world thru our memeing?

but seriously, idk sometimes I feel we have to branched out "elites" and "jews", both see themselves as god-send, and in someway they are, but I feel there is a type of elite that wants to "manage the caddle" through lies, deception, manipulation, etc, and there is another branch of elites that wants to be as direct and honest as possible with common people and trying to get them to understand certain things that need to be done for mankind

kinda like being honest and intelligent with a child, so that you convince him, vs manipulating the kid and getting it to do your betting by reinforcing negative aspects

i feel like in all groups of power both types of elites are mixed, we have good agents and bad agents everywhere

like Trump, to me Trump is a GOOD "elite", that honestly wants to come to real understanding with his people, instead of just deceiving, but idk thats just my perception

interesting

>I feel we have two** branched out "elites" or* "jews" or illuminatti, whatever

I am standing outside of your window with pants to my ankles, aren't you going to look outside and say hello?

>tfw unironically get mad when they belittle it every year more, and more
it was funny when it wasn't in fashion to make fun of it, because you were purposely trying to piss people off you knew not, because over 2,000 people got dicked by a kike with good insurance. IT was never funny. Shock value unfortunately is.

Attached: 1505071852674.jpg (599x742, 98K)

>kinda like being honest and intelligent with a child, so that you convince him, vs manipulating the kid
Tell a5 year old about Heaven in its fullness. See what happens. Its happened to me when my grandpa died. A long conversation about it. One of the most important events in my life. I remember trying to conceive of "Forever", and how numbers worked. Trying to see something as long as I could see10000 years, 10,000 years? Longer!? The feeling in y chest when I went outside alone, to think about such things, had implications beyond math and, but to my identity. Stuck with me even through my agnostic phase. Off topic slighty, but we were just talking about Satanic forces and whatnot.

Israel will burn for this.

holy shit

Attached: 1540680353587.png (368x344, 183K)

Predictive Programming is an advanced psychological manipulation method. When a population experiences a large event, whether tragic or celebratory, their reactions are raw and unpredictable. But, when you make the masses unconsciously aware the event will take place they are conditioned, albeit unawares to themselves, to accept the reality of the event. Planes crash into our towers, people are upset, but no one really riots or demands the truth.
>pic related

Attached: trump predictive programming 1.jpg (769x1024, 300K)

Who fucking cares it's been like 20 years forget about it already

Nice find. There are so many of these. Back to the future remains the most glaring example, especially with the nuclear references.

I don't get it. Also when was that pic created where's it from ?

Image is from 1990. If you receive a letter from a creditor saying you owe a large amount, and you were previously unaware, you react differently and more chaotic than if you had received the letter with the foreknowledge of your debt. Predictive Programming is a method of controlling how the public reacts to seemingly random events. Successful Predictive Programming requires time to subconsciously condition the public for an event planned well into the future. Here's an example video:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_fUSA9lUo

also pic is from a Heavy Metal issue, 1990.

ouu just ripped it gonna watch it now.

ok that's messed up

Attached: checked.jpg (1300x1300, 235K)

Oh no!
Porsche must have planned this since the 60s!
Those nasty Germans! Maybe it was one of the gorillions who escaped!?

Attached: 1964_porsche-911.jpg (1153x875, 68K)

Ok the vid sucks though those are some wild stretches, (except for the obvious stuff I'm not blind.. But the whole numerology thing drives me nuts I like hard evidence). I'm gonna lookup that comic strip though there's more to it I think it's not just that wall part

here's the full version

thenib.com/this-comic-from-1990-accidentally-predicted-trump-s-wall

>thenib.com/this-comic-from-1990-accidentally-predicted-trump-s-wall

Thanks !!

Let's be realistic.

All of this is obviously a coincidence, you could find things like this anywhere if you looked long enough, and besides, if this was real, you'd probably be dealing with some very dangerous and powerful people and wouldn't want to be involved.

Probably just best to let this one go

Attached: 1527426474388.jpg (245x270, 11K)

np

yes i too am sleepy...

Also notice the Apple logo.... who offered Adam and Eve the apple and why did they take a bite from it? The logo is literally satanic symbolism.

woah

Attached: 88.jpg (1157x459, 22K)

the plot thickens

>believing kike number games
you're braindead

Except nobody is ever warned. Does it still count? It seems intellectually dishonest

I vaguely recall something about the cabal splitting into goodies and baddies. Seems simplistic but here we are

Neos passport says his birthday is 9/11
xfiles literally did an episode about 9/11 scenario BEFORE it happened
Metal gear solid 2 was originally based in the twin towers.

Independence day: Redneck who flew a crop duster crashes into enemy ship to save mankind
Turner diaries: White man flies crop duster with nuke into pentagon to save white race
Hmmm....

you forgot the simpsons NYC poster

read some ancient history

its all ritual

Attached: Dslr7OyVsAA_e8X.jpg large.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

evil is forced to announce its intentions

In the eyes of the Jew it’s “oh we warned you but you were too ignorant to understand so it’s ok anyway”

ghostbuster and teenage mutant ninja turtles destroyed the towers

Dubyas dick is reported to be 9' in length and 11' girth

I recommend you guys watch "The Walk". It's a true story about a French guy learning how to infiltrate the WTC
youtube.com/watch?v=4W6byFcD5uE