Interracial couple are reading Jow Forums hate comments on youtube

They don't give a fuck about you incels. The more hate you spew, the more it turns them on lol

youtube.com/watch?v=reikjqnqzyw

Attached: based.png (1002x697, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-screenshots
pngquant.org/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3316518/Florida-man-21-arrested-shot-killed-woman-18-role-playing-freaky-sex-inside-motel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sage

Sage

It’s ok, she’ll end up dead, he’ll end up in prison. We win in the end.

t. Incel

why do scandinavian women do this

In the end, they all pay the toll.

Sage

meh, i don't care how the retarded white fucks up here genetic line. i wish them the best, may their children have above average iq for a mixed race (80-90) and their crimes be misdemeanors.

>We're reading totally shocking racist hateful comments on camera because it's shocking pls like, post a comment and subscribe before I become a single mother with STDs

Slide thread

Coal Patrol status: Target locked and engaged

lmao

Wow, how progressive. Much awesome so cool. So awesome, much happyness.

Who cares about these degenerates?
they have 80k subs and there views are equally abysmal. No one gives a fuck about these people, they don't matter. They literally do this for the attention, it's their life force...without it they would die.

Attached: ENOUGH.webm (480x480, 1.44M)

Well of course. She lets a monkey fuck her, no surprise she is turned on by abuse

OP is comprete faggot

Attached: OPchinkfaggot.jpg (420x315, 22K)

>millennia
>I don't know what that word means
Okay, not my problem.

Attached: TroublesomeComments.jpg (220x220, 19K)

kek they dont even understand 10IQ youtube comments

god they're both so dumb

Amen to that brother. Let’s pray it will be sooner than later, she is disgusting

take that flag off right now

The rabbis approve of their interracial relationship.

It's actually funny watching this chimp and its female try to puzzle out what words mean.

Normally, interracial relationships are built on either desperation or the persons in question are psychologically compromised, so perhaps it’s better that they’re breeding mulattos with these traits instead of white people, if they breed.

Ogay dis iz ebin :--DDDDDD

>millenia
>They unironically say they don't know the meaning of the word

That's going to be a YIKES from me boss. These two fucking retards deserve each other.

Sad part he knows what we are saying is true.

Sad part she is waiting for Ellen degenerates to show up and tell her she is doing the right thing and a real groundbreaker.

This. That’s what ALWAYS happens

Is it really love if you're only together as a "FUCK YOU" to everyone else?

I think that many mixed race couples (i.e. black man and white woman) don't truly love each other and are only together on fetishization.
It's kind of like why people who commit adultery get a "thrill" of doing something wrong and that makes the sex artificially more exciting.

Anything based on this is bound to fail - I imagine most black man-white woman relationships are doomed to fail.

This ^^^^ if she lets ape man fuck her she would probaly fuck my dog to get male approval from me.

I noticed this too.

Meanwhile she was forcibly raised to 'not see color' and override her instincts.

The funny thing is that bitch is skinny and flat with a decent face and black men appreciate that type of woman least. She'd easily find some white cuck to appreciate her but that black guy will cheat on her for a girl with a big ass.

u don't know how crazy vikings are. +all women are naturally attracted to niggers, its only the conditioning during upbringing that can desuade a woman away from nogs. Human sexual attraction is arcaic and very out of date. Men are attracted to tits, which are a mimic of the ass, attraction to ass evolved while humans were apes that walked on all 4s. That's at least 2 million yeas out of date, if not more. Women fair no better, they are attracted to stupid, confident, impulsive, violent, small brained men : i.e prehistoric men from a million years ago i.e. niggers.
some of the most respectable white women i know, admitted they totally lose their mind over being madly in love with niggers. White men often have weakness for slit-eyes cos they are more neotonic that whites. White women often have a weakness for nogs cos they are more apelike. Women who watch david attenborough get arroused by the alpha male chimpanzee or gorilla. Men who watch get no equavalent arrousal from the hairy ape females.

Make sure you come back and make a thread when the tolls paid

It's typically thotty bimbo women. The media just puts those types of girls high on a pedestal and says they're the highest-tier of women. This goes for all races, but has primarily been pushed on blondes.

>Media kikes artificially prop up bimbos
>Puts them with niggers or makes them (lies) to want niggers
>All just to make white men (sometimes non-whites) rage.

THREAD
>THREAD
THREAD
>THREAD
THREAD
>THREAD

That's basically it. It's all artificial.

Them drawing attention to it just makes me want to do it more. Fuckers gotta learn to not feed trolls.

Yeah you can tell she grew up watching a lot of t.v. she is waiting for T.MZ. to tell her how glamorous she is for fucking the Nigger.

The nigger knows what we are saying is true he seems to understand she is flushing away genetics being with him.

LMFAO

Attached: 3D28E35D-60CA-4CFC-AAAD-5B28766D55B5.jpg (750x1253, 279K)

>There are reasons she's doing this other than to piss her father off
At least their kids won't be completely basketball but yeah she ded

lol

Just wait for him to impregnate her and get off. That's the happy ending we're waiting for.

how long until she pays the toll?

Jow Forums should seriously promote the mixing Jewish women with black men, but like an ongoing operation taken seriously.

Love and greeting from Israel
LoL

This video is actually kinda funny. Listening to them read this stuff makes my sides burst.

Attached: 1449119311149.jpg (556x561, 49K)

jesus christ

Attached: IMG_6309.jpg (818x784, 110K)

Why does reddit have to be such a racist place? Reddit shouldn't be against such a beautiful relationship

this is fuckin hilarious!
I hope this becomes like a thing, were people read out our raids, this is the best.
also, you can actually see, the comments about her kids not looking like her, really does bother her : )

I left a simple, pointed comment and the first thing she does (?)... "I dunno want this word means."

She was already broke to begin with.

Attached: ooooh-thats-too-bad.jpg (309x321, 26K)

Attached: 426.png (1057x590, 724K)

> caked on make-up
> dyed blonde hair
> dressed like a whore
kek this mudshark bitch is literally sleeping with a subhuman monkey, his race is a subhuman feral savage race and this has been described by many peoples who have enslaved them from the Egyptians to the Arabs to the Europeans.
She will end up getting murdered one day or be left with half-mongrel mutt abominations.
She is a race-traitor and she will pay the ultimate price for her betrayal

Only one of them is truly laughing.
user, don't you feel sadistic sometime for ruining things, like let's say your friend/relative is building a deck of card or placing dominoes but you feel the urge to destroy it all...

Attached: you-know-it.png (1912x1378, 1M)

bump

But this pretty much lost steam. I'm talking about making general threads, twitter hashtags, and making this a big thing.

Oh that is beautiful. Perfect, truly it is.
I can't imagine them trying to figure this shit out, where it's coming from and then making a miniature campaign against "dem gay ass niggaz over at reddit!"

"my synagogue" I missed that reference when I heard it lol

Nice dubbss, but when the global revolution comes you get a comfy place by the wall, blindfold and cigarette included. Traitor

Who cares? He is still going to murder her as soon as he finds ou that she cheats on him.

White girls cheat all the time, and black guys have anger issues and are very violent. These interracial couples are a dangerous mix, a tragedy in the making.

Attached: 1530672301112.png (1440x1080, 1.71M)

> it's always a blond
interesting almost as if pre programmed

wtf is "opposite race"?

put the nazi flag on you racist pos you're stealing valor

yes if you watch the video they clearly bought it hook and sinker

The black guy seems less retarded than she is.

kek, lost it at

>Greetings from Israel!

Attached: 1543807714158.jpg (240x251, 24K)

>heh, im gonna have a mud goblin baby, tis I who win in the end

We'll see her on Jow Forums in two years, saying, you guys were right. Or worse, read about her. I'd bet reasonable money on it.

well no their kid/s do

Attached: 1538896107149.jpg (735x750, 56K)

Jewtube just sends these freaks to the top.
I don't know how they find these people but they do.

LOL
Whoever posted that deserves me to buy them a beer.

see
Though blonde bimbos are the biggest demographic orchestrated by Jews, don't forget, modern Instagram thots which are the 2010's version of bimbos can be Arab, Latina, etc. All of it is orchestrated.

Ever wonder why bad things always happen to race mixers? Pic related

Attached: C2FA28AE-1C52-49A5-AA2C-A7C90F0C5C4E.jpg (750x647, 179K)

>The more hate you spew, the more it turns them on lol
Post the news story after the toll has been paid.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-14 pol - Politically Incorrect - 4chan-or8.png (725x292, 30K)

>murder, rape happens in every color
Someone needs to give her a lesson in statistics.

>Coal Patrol Commander Dindu-Whittey checking in
This is the reason I fucking love Jow Forums. I fucking live for this shit.

>interesting almost as if pre programmed
Kevin MacDonald has already explained this ad nauseum, it's the hunter/gatherer genes that promote reputation over kinship.
Unfortunately, that doesn't ever follow in modern times since half of these ditsy airheaded blond girls go directly for Jamal McCrae (i.e. thugged out and with tons of tats, etc.)
So the way I see it, it's a bad combo of propaganda directed towards white women and those hunter gatherer genes from the north.
Sweden is exhibit A for Dr. MacDonald's work.

Attached: release-me-from-my-pain.png (1280x720, 1015K)

>reddit
>Pray for you at our synagogue
(ever notice how literally every device spell checker in the world knows how to spell synagogue?)

That's beautiful, throwing shade on poor aul plebbit as racist culprit, & the kike touch was just mmwahh!
perfection

>Reading racist comments about our interracial relationship.
>IR (look how special we are)
>attention whoring playing the victim
no one cares about you niggers

support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-screenshots

pngquant.org/

Not sure if you familiar with Christina Meagher on Twitter in 2015..
Everyone told her to stop fucking black men.

Twitter deleted her account before her parents could read it.

She paid the toll

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3316518/Florida-man-21-arrested-shot-killed-woman-18-role-playing-freaky-sex-inside-motel.html

I'm so glad the Jewish community openly supports their relationship.

Ok I really want this info:
>How old are they?
>How are they earning money to support their life?
>Do they secretly trade sex with other men for money?

She knows it's mostly blacks commiting murder and rape that's why she brought it up first.

So many channels just steal content from here. Why are they profiting off of hate?

They took the bait.

Attached: EF12130E-C9E2-4F4C-8FD1-A37AC931EB90.png (416x464, 268K)

see pic related for youtube

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-13 g - bluetube-or8.png (395x163, 6K)

Jew spotted

Attached: 9E1ECEFD-62E0-4A5A-8BEB-85FBDCC78575.png (750x1334, 1.39M)

All those racist from Reddit leaving hateful messages