Perfect country doesn't ex

Perfect country doesn't ex...

Attached: 1bpm7608rb221.jpg (5000x5000, 2.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/TheRussianPrimaryChronicle/the russian primary chronicle_djvu.txt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lach_(name)
books.google.ro/books?dq=Deák, Tót, Dákus&hl=en&id=1rYAAAAAcAAJ&pg=PA154&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiHxtzv54zcAhXHhKYKHYhPCFcQ6AEIJTAA#v=onepage&q=Deák, Tót, Dákus&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=VARfEJBU4JA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Vienna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lands_of_the_Crown_of_Saint_Stephen
britannica.com/biography/Michael-prince-of-Walachia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giorgio_Basta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We didn't deserve it

What are ylu going to call it? AIDs?

>soldiers can't understand each other

SERBS

RUIN

EVERYTHING

The EU is basically AH on a larger scale, prove me wrong.

Attached: 1547391080361.gif (350x350, 1.01M)

>germans in charge
disgusting

>Austria (western part) is shit
>Hungary (eastern part) is great
checks out

And why is this a perfect country? Also it literally doesn't exist so you should finish your sentence.

Why do Hungarians want the austro-Hungarian empire back? I talked to a Hungarian guy with an austro-hungary sticker on the back of his car a few months ago and he seemed alright. From what I understand the Austrians controlled most of everything, the Habsburg's were the royal family for much of the time correct? Redpill me.

Hungarians were given equal status in 1867, also Transylvania was reunited with Hungary in 1868. Great times!

Attached: austria-hungary-1280x640.png (1280x640, 551K)

Because Hungarians are sub-human magyars that are too low iq to lead themselves.

shut up, radu

Attached: iq-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 386K)

Can't reunite with something that was never yours bozgor

The hungarian part of the empire was jewish territory.
Basically what niggers are today in america, the hungarians were in AH

Attached: hungarians fighting for jews in hungarian revolution.png (1155x463, 54K)

Budapest was the jewish mecca of the eastern europe after the fall of Poland

Attached: budapest jewish mecca.png (1142x177, 20K)

>Be Romania
>Don't exist at all until late XIX century
>Be various irrelevant voyvodships instead
>Always under vassalage to stronger neighbours
>Do nothing of notice for centuries
>Turks arrive
>Bend over instantly
>Send over your crops, money and most importantly your own young sons to be brainwashed into becomming jannisaries
>If you look up battles involving the Ottomans, you'll find Romanians on their side
>Only a single notable revolt against the Ottomans, under Vlad Tepes, who was Hungarian anyway
>Poles launch a crusade against the Turks together with Hungarians and Brandenburgians, Romanians screw it all up in the Cosmin Forest
>Nothing of notice for centuries again
>Randomly unite
>Become irrelevant again
>World War One starts
>Don't join stright away, instead wait for the best moment to declare the war on Austria-Hungary
>Achieve total moment of surprise, instead lose terribly in a matter of weeks
>Become a literal vassal state to the Germans, who take over the oil fields and take the crops
>Rejoin the war literally a day prior to it ending
>Steal bunch of lands you never held, never had claim to. Solely on the basis of your people spreading like rats and breeding like crazy
>Be only slightly relevant due to oil
>Join team Hitler, he gives "your" lands to the Hungarians instead
>Be a good boi and do nothing about it
>Hitler invades the Soviets, join the fun
>Be widely considered the worst soldiers on the eastern front, worse than god damn Italians
>By your stupidity let an entire German army get encircled and destroyed
>Soviets come knocking, betray your team instantly and fight your former allies instead
>Stalin installs a puppet government anyway
>Nothing of notice up until 1989
>Autumn of Nations happens
>Be the only eastern block nation to have a bloody revolution
>Nothing again
>Join the EU
>Be the poorest country in it with rampant corruption
>WE WUZ being descendants of the romans
>Be known worldwide as gypsies

Attached: vladislav.png (756x849, 131K)

Based polack bro!

The guy had another sticker that said he was a Transylvanian Hungarian so that makes more sense now.
>from Wikipedia- "Foreign affairs and the military came under joint oversight, but all other governmental faculties were divided between respective states."
It sounds like a confederation, almost similar to what we used to do in the US where each state could basically govern itself but there was still a national militia, and there still was a federal government.

Poles are slaves that tried to settle around danube but got their asses handed to them by the vlachs and were forced to flee to vistula
source:chronic of Nestor, kievan rus

>Among these same Slavs are included the White Croats, 3 the Serbs, and the Carinthians. For when the Vlakhs attacked the Danubian Slavs, setled among them, and did them violence, the latter came and made their homes by the Vistula, and were then called Lyakhs. Of these same Lyakhs some were called Polyanians, some Lutichians, some Mazovians, and still others Pomorians.

>Almost at its beginning, the Povest' introduces the problem of the original and prehistorical habitat of the Slavs, preserving the tradition that “for many years the Slavs had their abode by the Danube, where the Hungarian and the Bulgarian land now lies.” From this locality, the Povest' represents them as expanding into the valley of the Bo- hemian Morava, and after attacks by the Vlakhs, it is likewise asserted that the Slavs moved north into the Vistula basin.

Again it is mentioned how the vlachs btfo the poles and forced them to flee to vistula

Source here
archive.org/stream/TheRussianPrimaryChronicle/the russian primary chronicle_djvu.txt
Search for Vlak mentions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lach_(name)

Attached: 1547087143244.jpg (586x888, 92K)

Source here
Search for Vlakhs

>The Magyars subsequendy expelled the Vlakhs, took their land, and setded
among the Slavs, whom they reduced to submission. 28 From that dme
this territory was called Hungarian. The Magyars made war upon the
Greeks, and seized the Thracian and Macedonian territory as far as
Salonika. They also attacked the Moravians and the Czechs

Attached: IMG_20190104_171912_370.jpg (1080x546, 218K)

Can you translate pic?
Source here
books.google.ro/books?dq=Deák, Tót, Dákus&hl=en&id=1rYAAAAAcAAJ&pg=PA154&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiHxtzv54zcAhXHhKYKHYhPCFcQ6AEIJTAA#v=onepage&q=Deák, Tót, Dákus&f=false

Attached: 154730243414.png (1025x1741, 159K)

WE SHALL RISE AGAIN MY BROTHERS
youtube.com/watch?v=VARfEJBU4JA

Half of what you just typed are outright lies. For example the so called betrayal towards Germany is a meme. It was the German King of Romania who organized a coup against Antonescu because he refused to surrender to the Soviets.Never mind the fact that the Germans betrayed Romania like three times prior to that when literally even you mention they carved Northern Transylvania and gave it to Hungary, or crashing our economy.
The loss at Stalingrad is because Hitler and von Paulus were brainlets, Romanians as used as scapegoats.

And I can go on, but honestly I am too lazy to tackle every point and everybody knows its a pathetic shitpost so it doesn't warrant the effort.

On the other hand poles are subhuman animals who are literally directly responsible for the mess we have today.

Let's not forget that poles are the first to emancipate the Jews and give them equal rights and allowed them to own all kinds of business and produce alcohol legally, which of course the Jews used against the polish peasants to great effect.

The perfect Europe would have Hungary and Pooland glassed.

why did germans accepted hungurians that right that country was shit not only this but vienna during this time had 200.000 jews that made up 10% of hole vienna en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Vienna

>be serbia in 1912
>want to liberate land from ottomans
>win war
>bulgaria not satisfied wind land gain declare war on serbia 1913
>serbia won again
>1914 came
man i wish something to happen i know bois les keep streak going fuck logic that ah have 10 times stronger army that us
>AH send ultimatum to serbia
>serbia for some reason accepted 99% of ultimatum
MUHHHHHHHH SERBIA DECLARED WAR XDDDDD i mean assassination was absolutely not common thing back in day

Attached: 1546340704632s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

It was nice, but you chimp out in 1848. Everyone is Madjar and have to speak Madjar or else. So you get fucked up by everyone around you. Russians included.

Hungary was united kingdom of Madjar-Slovaks-Croatians. So chimping out as only Madjars was not helpfull at all. Especially since everyone in Hungary have no objection about Hungary but had everything against jerking on Avar meme.

>Hungary was united kingdom of Madjar-Slovaks-Croatians.
>Everyone is Madjar and have to speak Madjar or else. So you get fucked up
wtf are you saying btw do this flag represent croats or slovaks in any way

Attached: 976e0eb81b3068e6699632507c653eba.png (800x533, 12K)

>wanting multiculturalism
>ever

Sorry, not interested in joining.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lands_of_the_Crown_of_Saint_Stephen

Attached: flag.png (800x596, 354K)

Good stuff, why would you want it translated?

whats perfect about this piece of shit?

yea but why did you post austria hungary?

Attached: HRR1250.jpg (4096x5332, 2.07M)

someone sharted on a map
german was born

because its Hungarians speaking about Romania and goggle gives me only this shit:

the 'Roman Witches who
do not want to suffer slips; by-took
on the Danube and Mesia (the current Bul
).
Who are the 'Romans
they stayed in Dacia; the Roman language
(they speak) the 'Sarmatdk'
tongue (which was the one with a pond)
after the 'Dakusoképal', one
they have acquired a snap language, which is not one,
but Deák, Toth, and Duchus
bartender, and bleeding up. Okiagiagok
it is now called the Romans (Rumun.).
Saying Neisinger, a German ira:
that the inhabitants of Valencia have a greater share in
our Lord's 5th Year (when
bi nations have begun to migrate)
came with rck, under the name of Vlach or Valack. THE'
V-Button O ra translating 'Hungarians,
He was called Olácbck, then called Oldb.
They owned this' Valencia (Multiple
together with the Gotbus, Sxarmatdk, Dá
and Machidid, all the way to 37b
In the landscape, 'Honns came out and these or
they took it, or. (who will give seeds
). In the estate division it is dictated
in the Csaba Hungarians (Cabaret, Koabares);
after-the-seeds in the 'Hungarians' 900th landscape.
Between our first and second Hungarians
Bila, who was the Lord of the Gentiles, because he is famous

Attached: 1547318719980.png (600x732, 15K)

If you were so strong and mighty why
your country didn't exist till 19 century gypsy?

>memeflag
I consider you below indian

>Perfect country doesn't ex...

You're right, it don't. Not anymore at least.

Attached: hitormiss.jpg (810x1066, 120K)

Actually it did in 1600 for a year, kek
britannica.com/biography/Michael-prince-of-Walachia

Attached: 27-romania-sub-mihai-viteazu.png (587x413, 31K)

I consider you a German who knows nothing about his own history then.

How much was lost at Mohács?

Had no idea Balkans and Greece are so mounty. Must be the reason they have strong regional identities, little interconnection with each other.

germany hardly produced likeable persons despite having a huge population like shitskin countries

Cumans.

FUCKING SERBS

Attached: 1465780342710.jpg (345x336, 214K)

But a Italian-Albanian assassinated Michael so the country got split again

>On his orders, his ally Michael the Brave, the former ruler of Transylvania, Wallachia and Moldavia, was assassinated at Keresztesmező camp,[13][14][15] near Câmpia Turzii, because Basta considered him a liability. The event happened on 9 August 1601,[16] only days after a joint victory in Battle of Guruslău.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giorgio_Basta

We would've BTFO turks if we were united like that, sad

Attached: OttomanEmpireMain (1).png (3597x2581, 1.44M)

Descendant of NYC austro-hungarian immigrants c. 1918, reporting in.
It's been a mild 100 years.

Attached: thanos.jpg (602x245, 59K)

yes Germans aren't known for being charismatic, you got that right

they arent known for keeping peace either

>TWO CAPITALS
>FELL APART CAUSE ONE WAS TOO MUCH OF A FAG.

I feel proud that I actually have an Austria-Hungary flag.

Attached: 1024px-Carnival_in_Mohács.jpg (1024x856, 121K)

It's archaic, Google won't help, nobody speaks like this anymore. It mentions a bunch of ethnicities I can't translate to their English equivalent. I'll try to conjure up a tldr version, maybe

The V4 will come together.

Very fake map
>fin scientist says Finnish people are the smartest
Yeah,
Also pic related is actually what was in that study, imagine if we would've let Tatars and turks and other ethnicities alone and didn't "romanized" them

Attached: 1544172475451.jpg (768x576, 101K)

You are on target OP. Everyone that knocks your claim is retarded... or black.

kek

Genuinely in favor of it. Just please when you take over remember to burn down our parliament building with everyone inside.
No fate is too bad for the pigs running this country right now.

The EU kept has kept the peace in europe for a few decades now. Before that the congress of vienna, which took place in vienna, so Krautlands, also mostly kept the general peace in europe for a few decades. It's only when the Prussians and their Autism took over that Germany went down the route of being overly militaristic and not understanding the value of diplomacy. Why do you think I posted HRE?

are there still free seats in your parliament?

Had we compromised with the Slovaks, Serbs and Romanians the same way we did with the Croats in 1868, it might have stayed afloat longer.

Attached: 19510194_1494634203892622_459839751940197780_n.jpg (840x420, 80K)