/CiC/ - CANADA IS COLLAPSING

In Canada, a single snickers bar can cost up to $8.79

One single can of Coca-cola can go for as much as $5.43

Canadians try to rationalize this with "muh exchange rates" and "muh metric system" but the truth is Canada is collapsing

It is so bad that the currency is plunging from almost $0.85 at early 2018 to around $0.73 today
dailycrusader.com/2018/12/canadian-currency-plunges-amid-fear-of-rising-in-store-prices/

Canadians are afraid of taking pictures of their in-store prices because of government censors
dailycrusader.com/2019/01/canadians-fearing-trudeaus-retaliation-begin-to-censor-food-price-pictures-to-avoid-govt-tracking/

Attached: cgdf_rcmp.png (696x306, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

narcity.com/news/trumps-tariffs-are-driving-up-the-cost-of-food-in-canada-and-these-provinces-will-be-hit-the-hardest
dailycrusader.com/2019/01/canadians-fearing-trudeaus-retaliation-begin-to-censor-food-price-pictures-to-avoid-govt-tracking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

some people in canada are now being forced to eat bugs and pretend they enjoy it or go to jail lmao

Attached: 1547402525372.jpg (485x452, 50K)

soon no toilet paper

Attached: helpimdirty.png (1080x618, 231K)

CGDF in full force

Attached: 1547393495538.jpg (1957x1100, 323K)

So is this actually a meme?? I keep seeing these threads and then someone always posts the in store sticker prices and the madness ends

Attached: F44596BF-BF9C-4501-9EA9-273BD614B9B8.png (992x858, 1.05M)

Sobeys, one of the nation's biggest grocery stores, is warning Canadians that price increases on food are right around the corner

narcity.com/news/trumps-tariffs-are-driving-up-the-cost-of-food-in-canada-and-these-provinces-will-be-hit-the-hardest

Attached: advanced autism.jpg (1881x2774, 926K)

Attached: advanced autism advanced edition.jpg (1920x1821, 490K)

here comes CGDF
hurry, post in store prices to end the madness (no sales or loss leaders)

Attached: 1547394066066.jpg (846x935, 126K)

>narcity.com/news/trumps-tariffs-are-driving-up-the-cost-of-food-in-canada-and-these-provinces-will-be-hit-the-hardest

The company says that there are two main factors driving up the prices right now, the first is the US tariffs.

Donald Trump introduced tariffs on some Canadian goods earlier this year following the G7 summit. In July, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau fired back with tariffs of his own on a number of American goods, including food items like yogurt, coffee, maple syrup, and fruits and vegetables.

LOL TRUDEAU IS KEKING CANADA!!! LMAO CANADIANS ETERNALLY KEKED BY TRUDEAU

Just make sure that you don't say anything "sectarian," thereby upsetting the Roman-Catholic Quebeck population, O.P. We're all Canadians, and the heresy is allowed to run wild and free!

How can food be cheaper here (be it still fucking expensive) when we are but a fucking island in the middle of fuck all

Wouldn't be that hard to research yourself, if you are actually concerned, now would it? :3

Toilet paper, cat litter, etc is starting to go up here, but certainly not anywhere near that amount of inflation. What's going on up there?

I like these threads just because they irrationally piss off Canadians like this guy. These threads have taught me that Canadians are sociopaths unable to poke fun at themselves.

kek, looks like NYC bodega water case prices

LIAR

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-233706_Instacart.jpg (1440x2960, 834K)

I thought the people tracking them down was the meme?

>In Canada, a single snickers bar can cost up to $8.79
>One single can of Coca-cola can go for as much as $5.43

Holy fucking shit, is this real? How the fuck are Canadians not starving to death? Is it just eating bugs like this guy said seriously?

You do know any retard can just open up amazon.ca and check for themselves, right?
Even as a troll it's fairly weak.

But are those true prices or just a meme? They could change prices for external country IP addresses... Why won't any leafs just post the instore prices, no sales or loss leaders of course, and end the madness?

it's absurd, they now are about to pay 10,- for a pack of 5 cigarettes wtf??

Wtf an asian mountee just flew over my house!

I love how while there is a real price inflation on foods, especially dairy and poultry, there are shills like OP willing to embellish it and exaggerate to a ridiculous level to discredit the polak who makes these threads normally.

Attached: 1521252808401.gif (269x283, 204K)

I'm having a hard time beveling people are being tracked down for groceries.

Attached: 156432371.jpg (1066x784, 107K)

>They could change prices for external country IP addresses...
I never considered this
you mean to tell me the walmart.ca prices are fake too? fuck
can any canadians pls just post the in store prices? (no sales or loss leaders)

are you the obama unemployment statistics leaf?
i admire the level of autism in all the LIAR posts
quality leafpost/10 and that's saying something
>pic related

Attached: when-you-make-an-absolutely-abhorrent-post-8377068.png (500x523, 47K)

I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT ANY MORE\\

I CANT EAT MEAT

I CANT FIND A WHITE PERSON ANYWHERE

WE ARE BRINGING IN OVER 1% OF OUR POPULATION EVERY YEAR IN REFUGEES

WHITES BELOW 20% BY 2050

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>But are those true prices or just a meme?
Let me rephrase that; even as a troll this, and by extension you, is fucking retarded.

Why do you keep making these shill threads. None of the bs about food is true.

I unironically believe mutts are simply jelly.
Canada is everything the US would like to be.

These threads are all fake and gay

No its not real.

>Canadian grocery defence force
Fucking kek

Do people actually believe this? Regardless I had a good laugh

He won't eat bugs what a cuck. Maybe he was bullied as a kid or something and that's why he wont eat delicious bug protein

Imagine making these threads when it's 2AM in the only relevant parts of Canada. You're reaching no one, fren.

It's Midnight in Alberta, which is the only relevant place in Canada.

nah, having an american spouse and living in the US frequently I much prefer it there. the only thing that seems to be cheaper in canada than the US is sugared soft drinks which I don't drink anymore. beef seems priced the same, but chicken however is incredibly cheap in the US, same with milk and cheese.

the grocery stores operate entirely different too. all canadian grocery stores have weekly specials and flyers with discounted prices which are either fair or good deals. american grocery stores do not have flyers for weekly deals, their prices are always the same with except of aldi, I fucking love aldi when I'm staying in the US.

Attached: 1511001516482.png (3840x2160, 872K)

Why do Canadians put up with this shit? WTF

Apparently it reached you two right?

appreciated, I meant all other living conditions..e.g. you have guns but no gun crime, it's an absurdly big country while mutts fight for some stacked lego-homes. Canada is expensive though, probably the only reason you don't get raided by mutts.

It's really not that expensive

Attached: 20190113_131645.jpg (4032x3024, 3.74M)

t. Bug-eating leaf

That's literally 12 usd

>prints a fake food price label and tapes it on

you can buy 18 packs of canned cokes for $4.88 non-sale price at any shoppers drug mart

living conditions are expensive on average. food isn't even remotely the most concerning burden on my income, rent is the biggest money sink there is and currently it's not worth for me to buy a home where I'm working because it's short term, and the market is ridiculously inflated. half my money goes into paying my rent and utilities and I make well above minimum wage.

man I wish I lived in alberta, beef is so affordable since that's where all the cattle in canada is. my friend is a trucker who moves cattle nonstop from alberta to east canada. in ontario that meat would be closer to $20-25

Attached: 1515314159822.gif (278x300, 686K)

appreciate your insight user. Are the prices for houses only inflated near cities / in cities or also in rural areas?

lmfao PLUS SIZE

please visit ur local fucking wal mart and get the same brick for 4 fucking dollars US welcome 2 USA WOO WOO fuck globalism FUCK UR HEALTHCARE ILL BUY MY OWN AND THEN BUY A FUCKING .79 CENT SNICKER FOR BREAKFAST AND A 1.39 MCDOUBLE FOR DINNER 1.00 84 OZ GAS STATION SODA TO WASH IT DOWN

400 DOLLAR RENT FOR 3 BEDROOM, FULL KITCHEN, BASEMENT, ATTIC, TWO STORIES, SURE ITS IN THE GHETTO BUT HEY

750 MONTH DOLLARS GETS YOU A NICE ASS 3 BEDROOM SUBRUBAN RANCH STYLE HOME

welcome to OHIO BABY

Where? Bumfuck nunavut?
Canada is actually more affordable than the US except for housing.

that's a trick question in a way, americans live very spread out and are not as condensed into urban areas like canada is. most work is located in urban areas so you're forced to live in the immediate area unless you want to commute a lot. rural canada is fairly cheap living, but it's hard to maintain that lifestyle unless you don't need to drive far for work. one thing I've noticed with americans is they're often more willing to spend up to 4 hours commuting to and from work.

Edmontonfag here.
Who all is voting for PPC? I check their social media often and its fucking FULL of boomers complaining about muh vote split.

I love maxine but It worries me there are so many idiot oldfags desu.

I don't know why it says Alberta on the meat but I took this today in the okanagan B.C

>live in rural canaderp
>have to travel 2 hours to the nearest decent grocery store
>can live off a week of food for 75 bux
>go to vancouver for business trips
>somehow the gas and grocery prices are way higher than some small town with a population under 30k
>go to america
>see the beer prices
>mfw

Attached: 1524972144713.jpg (682x800, 92K)

It's true my flatmate used to work for them

Ok but what is the actual normal price if you went into a shop or supermarket now?

>lmfao PLUS SIZE
>please visit ur local fucking wal mart and get the same brick for 4 fucking dollars US

not a chance in hell. ground beef when i drive the interstate 75/65 all the way from detroit through ohio down to alabama I never seen prices at a walmart dip below $5 a pound for extra lean ground meat, USD

>>go to america
>>see the beer prices
this is really the big thing in the USA, sin taxes have reached criminal levels of abuse for addicts in canada. I love buying beer in the US

We need help immediately. Just tried using a water fountain but i had to have a dollar to put into the coin slot and that only gives me 3 seconds worth of water.
I'm not sure how it is in the states but surely $1 gives you more than 3 seconds of water?

Attached: 1546874773169m.jpg (1024x1024, 167K)

These threads really make me think that the anfry loud mutt calling others Non white is not a meme

Attached: crazy_bread.jpg (719x427, 74K)

fuckin lol that was also mfw for the same reason. even in fucking hawaii where everything comes in by cargo plane, beer is cheaper than in canada.

Can't even bother with these autistic disinformation threads anymore. It's just too forced and unnatural... It's the milhouse and threads.

They also make 33% less on average than Americans and they’re almost all white! Why the fuck did they concede total control over their market to the government? California has limited government intrusion into their market in comparison to Canada.

Milhouse is a
M E M E
E
M
E

This is just more reason to not trust memeflags

really appreciated, yes americans have to accept much more social mobility. Are canadian jobs as hire + fire as americans or do you keep jobs for longer?
to be honest: if I was canadian I would probably find a business I can run from a rural area located near a bigger town and have a great time enjoying nature while waiting for infrastructure to catch up.

I just came back from Canada the prices are outrageous. I paid $25 for a single can of dip. I pay $3 in the states. I paid like $4 for a 20 ounce bottle of sprite. I pay $1.50 in the states.

C H A D H O U S E 1488

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>only a Jew run 711 would charge those prices

Come to Georgia and it is cheaper. 2400 sq foot house in older subdivision (1960s) mostly white and some black, no foreigmers, $80,000. $500 yearly property tax and $900 insurance annually. Groceries very inexpensive. Red state politucs.

job security is greater in a sense because there are less jobs available, people tend to actually keep their jobs and there are laws against firing someone arbitrarily past a probation period

americans tend to ghost their employers more often because there is more work available and not enough people to fill the positions so they can afford to jump from job to job if they wish. a downside to this is there is a vacuum for low level management in the US where even fast food or coffee chains like mcdonalds or starbucks is paying upwards of $60000 salaries just to be a manager at their locations.

I bought a 3 bedroom 1,800 square foot house on the South Carolina shore (albeit on a small piece of land) for 95k, 900 a year in property tax, 1,000 a year for insurance. A bike ride from the beach. Got to love red states. The wages arent even different from what I was making in Connecticuck(I work for s large corporation). The government just fucks shit up whenever they try to interfere in the market. The poor people here mostly own land and trucks. The poor people up north all live in projects.

mfw I live in a upper-middleclass family with decent wealth

if these threads are true, then I guess the rest of Canada deserves it

Attached: 216D53A3-65F0-4337-A75D-22F68D6F405F.jpg (339x435, 43K)

Being fair, 4kg is a fuckton of cheese. I'm pretty sure a cheese wheel of that size would cost that much in Australia too.

What is this nonsense? I live just outside of Toronto. Went grocery shopping today. Never seen food, water cost this much. Haven't been on Jow Forums in awhile. Is this a running meme or something?

Some polack got denied a Work VISA and has been on a wrath to smear Canada by posting grocery store prices from iqaluit and places like that.

The threads are always a meme and always debunked.

>dailycrusader.com/2019/01/canadians-fearing-trudeaus-retaliation-begin-to-censor-food-price-pictures-to-avoid-govt-tracking/
this can't be true?
i heard canadian are forced to bring their own bags to get filled with milk
and that they are rationing maple syrup

y the fuck they have green maple syrup?
in a spray bottle??????? tastes like shit

Maybe Trudeau should stop changing outfits and start changing his economy from shitty to good, like President Trump.

That is still bad. In the US buy snickers bars under a dollar.

i want to go back in time
to that video in the 7-11
say hi and wink on camera
flash you the ok sign
then go out with that french broad that wanted a toothbrush
and bang the shit out of her
come back into the future
her adult son is looking up a conspiracy about a time traveller that banged his mom
it's OP
hey OP
it's me
dad

they change the online prices
but you can't buy them
also
what's a
>bites bitches
that's lewd u fucking leafs
>trudeau is using codes on all produce photographed to link back to store, so they can find the person on the CCTV taking the photo and link them to pol

i'm going to try this. you will know it is me... I will pop my collar and
shit.. holy crap, i was stuck in a strange dimension but I am back now. did it work? can you see me in the video?

holy fuck! that guys still around?

Depending on the cheese $23 a kilo is quite cheap.

This meme has warn out it's welcome, it's just fucking stupid now.

Prices are not like this in any major Canadian city. Of fucking course shit is expensive close to the arctic, you can only fly shit up there in small quantities.
Stop being so fucking gullible Jow Forums

Lol you people keep making these dumbass threads yet I easily live off$100 on my food bill. Just saying.

Don't forget the sales taxes in CANADA. The rates are much higher than the USA.

A mechanical engineer in the USA is paid 30% higher than in CANADA ( without including the 1 / 0.76 ratio ) and much worse when you include income tax.

CGDF is a CSIS division to keep the citizens from starting a rebellion. There's a reason CANADA puts daily limits on USA goods

>no answers
ok so i will sage and report all these larp threads from now on. sage.