NZ Statehood in Australia

NZ trails Australia in most statistics economically and socially, should we just give up and apply for statehood

Attached: WORKING-IN-AUSTRALIA-and-NZ.jpg (650x433, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_act/coaca430/s6.html
dairyreporter.com/Article/2014/11/21/Yili-to-invest-NZ-400m-in-New-Zealand-dairy-projects
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought NZ was already it's own country?

Full, fuck off.

Mutt comprehension

it is and we've failed, i'm saying we should give and ask to be admitted to federation

Sorry, m8.
We've got enough cucks on our hands.

We gave you fags a chance back in 1901, that ship has sailed mate, we don't want you now.

fuck off, we're full

and you don't want our gun laws

No, We're not emu cucks

Attached: 4e8e45ab23832.image.jpg (300x150, 10K)

Get fucked, sheep fucker...

NZ would be nothing but a welfare drain. Is a no from me until we need the land for military purposes.

Aus and NZ... Turds of the Earth.

Thank you, triangle flag nobody. Have a good one in obscurity.

I'm gonna move to NZ and impregnate a kiwi woman with my mutt genes, and you can't stop me.

Attached: 1547217251385.png (360x594, 250K)

Nice try jungle monkey

>Slovak.
Lmao, don't even have any insults for you fags, other than you're irrelevant.

Do it, despite being a mutt you might actually improve the situation over there.

At least we're not full of poos

Australia and North Island are both homos

Attached: New Munster.png (2000x1330, 30K)

What did two poogans say to each other?

Fuck off we're poo m8

COME TO BESIKTAS

Pilly pino most supapowa 2020

Oh god he wants a kiwi woman

Attached: powerful.png (500x356, 87K)

Look in the mirror brown boy

Attached: peeno.jpg (320x400, 40K)

yes

Anyone got an answer as to why every filo has the same ugly arse nose? They are look disgusting.

You will lose your gun rights

AUS/POL/

>why every filo has the same ugly arse nose
>What is race

Plz do my tech support

Part abo

does it matter when we have a lower per capita than new Caledonia

excuse me this is an NZ thread not auspol
*pees on your face*

Obviously it's race related. But even within races, you see differences in phenotype, especially with noses. Yet every fucking filo nose is the same.

You know whey we fuck sheep here? Because they're indistinguishable form kiwi women.

Seriously why stop at one? Take two or three off our hand please!

NZ is already a state of Commonwealth of Australia:
classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_act/coaca430/s6.html

commit we're full, cunt

Every NZ thread is automatically an Aussie thread by right of conquest.

fuck off cheng you just want easier acres to welfare.

fuck off cunt only asians who want our citizenship ask for this, fuck off we are full.

we lost them long ago

Attached: nz guns.jpg (491x659, 57K)

this ^, any fuckin' NZ thread that tries to make themselves actually matter in the first 2 seconds will become Aus controlled

Only if it joins the Commonwealth of Australia, which it never did. It was involved in the initial negotiations for the formation of that Commonwealth though.

Old meme. Runs off like water off my rough brown skin.

is immigrating to new zealand's south island worth it?

How many of your female relatives are you selling to poor white men

None. How many white aussies can we rape?

Since they're in Australia constitution, all they need to do is to ratify it in their own parliament, like all other states did in 1900. Could be done tomorrow by a quick vote - the NZ parliament is single house.
Tomorrow afternoon NZ could officially become a state of Australia.

you've never met a kiwi woman have you?

None, using a less than 2cm penis just won't work

Yeah but they'd have to dump that woman with a horse's face and get over underarm bowling and we know they'll never do those things

NEVER FORGET; NEVER FORGIVE

Attached: under.jpg (384x384, 42K)

I have a long, hard, nigger tongue.

Attached: tumblr_lu856dxJqU1r63mw3o1_500.jpg (500x330, 44K)

your making me wet bb

Shit thread. Only think NZ deserves is a landslide.

Why a landslide? We get plenty already

Your country is such a shithole that your best looking women flee here to work in rest homes wiping the shit from the arses of 80-year-olds.

You need more.

Post pic of flip girl with your ass.

why do they all have those weird side moustaches? Like an anti-hitler moustache where it grows on the sides of the upper lip?

fuck reeeeeeeeeeeeee

why the existing goverment would just become a state government

The result of malaysians mixing with Negritos. And then there's the odd spaniard, american, jap, polynesian, chink and other stuff in there. Flipland truly is the Mexico of Asia.

Seanigger please. The real issue is subsidence and liquefaction because everything is built on swamps. Landslides just block a few roads.

Don't do it. It's a trap

>cant change flag
>fuck it lets just have the same flag
maybe if you were whiter we'd let you back in

Is Australia white though user, is it still white

exactly
we don't need you brown kiwi fucks adding insult to injury
stay on your little fucking island

no. we don't want you

Ive got a cousin you can jump in mate. Needs a bit of a beating desu but thats just like kickstarting a bike bro gotta really smash it to get it to do fuckin anything.

It's in the shared national interest.

Then aus and nz could stop undercutting each other's agricultural exports, do away with visa requirements between two homogenous populations, increase tourism and NZ could pay tax to the country it hangs on economically.

The only issues are indigenous violence, biosecurity, corruption in the NZ labour party.

There might be some resistance because nz is more liberal, but that's not permenant.

Fuck no.

Also nice proxy.

I dont want my bush nigger race to be grouped with fuckin petrol sniffer noongas. Keep us out so we can at least keep our dignity and our domestic violence stats. Plz.

No one wants to be part of the whore called Australia getting spit roast between USA and China.

>do away with visa requirements
What visa requirements?

NZ has exactly the same position doesn't it?

Anyway Australia dodged three financial crisies because of Chinese backing, got some of the most profitable banks in the world and still has moderate US military backing.

Fence sitting all the way

Y'all don't have to get Australian visas?

But you don't share subsidies and benefits do you?

I can see new Zealanders being worried about being forgotten like Tasmania, but nz industry is doing really well

Send all our Maoris over to Aus. The IQ should increase in both countries.

>Y'all don't have to get Australian visas?
No, its free movement

Fuck off, my guns would be illegal if we were a state of Australia

>Then aus and nz could stop undercutting each other's agricultural exports
There is not a problem with this since NZ companies own most Australian Dairy companies

Neat

It's about profit shifting.
The Chinese are rapidly moving on NZ dairy and they will likely sell dairy to themselves at a loss.

The Chinese retailer will take all the profit, the auz/nz producer will loose money and be a tax write-off

In the next decade food production will mean political leverage in Japan, China, North Korea and Indonesia.

They can't takeover our Dairy Companies because they are cooperatives meaning that farmers themselves own them and the chinese would have to buy and run tens of thousands of farms if they wanted to takeover the companies

Why not?

It's not like New Zeland is a real country anyway. Shit idk why you guys just dont all be UK. You all talk and act alike.

Any nation that has "oi" in their accent should just be UK.

Why are ireland and Scotland even countries?

Idk. Im just a burger.

dairyreporter.com/Article/2014/11/21/Yili-to-invest-NZ-400m-in-New-Zealand-dairy-projects

Might want to take a rain check on that.

Milk is a strategic resource in countries where the staple foods lack nutrition (rice)

The Chinese will run their dairy operations at a loss in order to feed their people.
They will sell below an acceptable margin to damage other producers and ultimately reduce the general value of dairy

You should form an export cartel with Australia

our politicians are took weak, short sighted and easily bribed, all they care about is the next election

democracy should be abolished desu

Attached: tonesi.jpg (1200x813, 103K)

Bring your gun laws over with you and you're on.
>but you can only fuck sheep west of the Divide in NSW

also Tasmania

Attached: shp.jpg (660x508, 66K)

Don't do it Unzud Bros.
Firstly, you will lose the joy of thrashing us at Rugby.
Second all of this superstate business is undermining nations. You are who you are.

>Little 5'4 Flip gook living in his little bamboo house afloat some swamp talking shit

Attached: Inoki-Sama.jpg (300x400, 28K)

Yes I have seen their factory here but the thing is Dairy companies have to compete with farmers for contract to buy their milk, and because of this as soon as the chinks try anything we switch suppliers

The bribery is so blatant now, it's in the news but nobody cares.

First there was the mass acquisition of farm land, instead of nationalisation.

Then there was the purchase of coastal properties, often illegally.
That money coming in funded most of the subsequent bribery

Then the mandarin institutes in universities and the industrial espionage

Then the sale of the port of Darwin, which reeked so badly the Tasmanians could smell it. The governent ignored defence department earnings, and the guy who sold the port quit his job and moved straight to China

Then Australia inviting China to head the TPP, which was stupid on an unprecedented level

I dont even know the solution, if Australasian citizens are too fucking retarded to put all this together they will become a Chinese banana Republic

nz citizens get an automatic visa on arrival in australia, we get the same over there

means cunts can be deported for crimes, etc. but normal people have free movement

>unification day is known as a national day of mourning in nz for all the tragic boating accidents that mysteriously happened the night before

>You should form an export cartel with Australia
isn't that Fonterra?

fuckers are everywhere here as the eternal kiwi shows their chink influence and buys up all the dairy shit this side of the ditch

>you will lose the joy of thrashing us at Rugby.
on the other hand, the new commonwealth will be untouchable at everything except wogball

I think they will try to bottleneck processing.
The farmers will probably be OK, it's the governent that will lose money as Chinese dairy processers fail to post profits but continue to operate.

Remember the milk war in Australia, the Chinese might run a loss to absorb more processing plants

It's also likely they will damage the reputation of NZ dairy, not a day goes by when Chinese don't water down or pollute foodstuffs

And laws can change, especially when money goes into back pockets.

I can stop you before you even leave, mate.

t. Stateside Kiwi patriot

Attached: FB_IMG_1531525280750.jpg (1070x746, 107K)

So how are the banjos down Southland, mate?