I am a gay

I am a gay.

What is wrong with it? Can you explain?

Attached: 636108652280583995766440092_Pepe-Confused.png (612x491, 22K)

You're gay and that's gay.

It's unnatural. You're not a bad person, you're just damaged.

Sorry, but the oven waits for you.

There is a study that shows mice without serotonin receptors become gay. Look it up. You need to do something that makes you happy, not pleasured by happy there is a difference. Also HIV.

it's a mental illness and shouldn't be promoted

Even if we can agree that some things are natural and some are not, what follows from this?

Humans aren’t rats

It’s not and it definitely should be promoted

There's nothing wrong with being a faggot, it's the burdens all ops share.

Mammals behave incredibly similar when you boil down to basic brain instincts. Also take off the meme flag schmolo your nose is poking out.

Do you have the small peepee? There’s nothing wrong with it, if it was an isolated thing instead of a weaponized virus against our children. The purpose of spreading homosexuality is to create sterile and docile humans more akin to pets. The same goes for straights that don’t want to reproduce, so it isn’t limited strictly to homosexuality. But homosexuality falls under the umbrella of control.

If there’s 2 men, and one man is penetrating a woman and another man is being penetrated by another man, one is being taken advantage of while one is doing what is natural and advantageous to himself. Since men and women are in the midst of a propaganda fueled gender war, it’s hard to convince anyone to be straight, which is why there’s so many gays in the first place. And the more gays there are, the more it will seem normal for men to be docile and the more women will demand docile men. And the more lesbians there are, the more there will be aggressive women. Because you have a little peepee and you’re scared of women, you just doomed the entire human race. Still feel like getting your cheeks busted tonight? I know it feels good, I’ve stuck things up my ass. Probably more things than you. Larger too. But I understand it’s not worth jeopardizing society over.

As you go against the natural order, you contribute to the breakdown of the entire system. We're seeing the destruction of the institution of marriage and the nuclear family, which is the bedrock of society. This is occuring for many reasons, among them the normalization of homosexuality.

How does having more gay men make straight men more docile, explain this logic.

>Even if we can agree
There isn't a debate retard, you conjure speculative ones out of spite to force acceptance for your degenerate behavior. You simply cannot have kids, and the main purpose of sex is for reproduction. If you are dicking some dude, you have some deeper issues and not normal at all.

Attached: 1543365476587.jpg (533x718, 41K)

More and more gays and more and more transgenders make heterosexual men seem like outliers, no longer necessary in society. Gay men satisfy all of a woman’s emotional needs, and one night stands with men who use birth control fulfills all her sexual needs. Masculinity becomes a mental disorder, “grab em by the pussy” goes from alpha Chad behavior to rapist.

What's right with it? Absolutely nothing. Thank god you fags can't breed. Though you're doing a great job corrupting the youth to fill your ranks. At the end of the day natural selection will wipe you out. Curing aids was a mistake. YOU FUCK PEOPLE WHERE THEY SHIT! KILL YOURSELF!

Attached: 1546574125109.jpg (554x554, 46K)

Wait so you’re saying gays are destroying straight marriages and the “nuclear family” by simply existing? Straights can’t get married or have nuclear families anymore? Holy shit. That’s based!

yeah it makes you a faggit. STOP BEING GAY. THERE ARE BETTER THINGS IN LIFE.

it goes from ”goes from alpha Chad behavior to rapist in 5 simple steps

So you’re saying that infertile straight males or females who have sex are degenerates since they can’t reproduce? And they have deeper issues and aren’t normal at all?

Sounds like a good reason to have more gay people tbfh family

hayato, gay people put things in their oshiri. why would you do something like that?

Have you never had a male g-spot orgasm? It’s like god intended for men to fuck each other up the ass :^)

I completely agree. I didn't ask to be born this way and if I could choose I would become straight. I understand that alot of Jow Forums would rather I just go full celibacy but i feel like refraining from relationships altogether would damage me psychologically even more than just being gay does.

You see society as a collection of atomized individuals with no effect on one another. I see society as an integrated organism composed of individual cells deeply connected to one another, working together with common purpose. That's a healthy society, anyway. Cancerous cells damage the entire organism and must be eliminated.

You might be tempted to be a complete sexual degenerate and it would be more difficult to have children of your own.

Also, because people like to promote the things they like despite whether they are good for oneself or not, you might start promote degeneracy if you slip that far into it.

It's okay to be gay, but not a faggot.

Dumb

Attached: 74a034ab.jpg (566x720, 50K)

Oh this isn't bant, gay

>mfw the seething fag memeflagger ITT

Attached: 1439153184863.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

yez ez

Attached: 1329874239872393.png (1096x2893, 188K)

Ok so explain how gays simply existing stops straight couples from marrying or having a nuclear family

gay doesn't continue the cycle of life, it ends it

>refraining from relationships altogether would damage me psychologically even more

Gays used to join the church. That way you aren't tempted by degeneracy, and you also form deep bonds with God and your community as a surrogate for intimate relationships.

Explain why this is bad

As long as you produce at least two children with a woman of your own race, what you do for fun does not matter.

Attached: based nip.jpg (461x279, 11K)

you wont believe it but i swear its the jews. they are promoting a full on seperation from men and women. dont reply to women posts. they are on suicide watch. kill them slowly every nigh you wake up.

Attached: rubishkin.jpg (478x356, 19K)

See you make a stupid argument and you fags expect anyone to take you seriously. If your testicles are meant to produce sperm, and the majority of the people plant have this function, it's safe to assume yes its norm. If sperm goes into a woman and it fertilizes into a fetus, yes its safe to assume that is the purpose of that bodily function. Infertile men is not an argument of the morals of the act of fucking another dude in the ass. That's like two different fucking topics.

Those medical issue of infertile males are people who still would like to fix this issue, as they understand its abnormal. Gays don't want to fix their issues do they retard?

Attached: 1541570294697.jpg (326x294, 34K)

I've looked at religion before, but unfortunately the state church here in Sweden is just as big a part of the fag agenda as everything else. During my cousins baptism the priest was a fucking lesbo with the scarf thing that priests have being a pride flag.
Guess I could join one of the free churches but they come with a whole bunch of other baggage that I'd rather not have.

Nothing wrong with it

>What is wrong with it?

You can not reproduce. Think about that for a second. Every one of your ancestors, all the way back to the dawn of mankind, was able to successfully pass on their DNA to the next generation.

Until you.

Something is fundamentally wrong with you, and gay is just nature's way of cleaning up the gene pool.

You wrote:
>”You simply cannot have kids, and the main purpose of sex is for reproduction”

It’s simple. That’s why you wrote how simple it is. It’s a simple concept to understand. Infertile straight couples can’t have kids, therefore their sex isn’t for reproduction, therefore it’s degenerate behavior.

Those are your words not mine.

Explain what’s wrong with that?

There is no direct causal relationship between a gay couple existing and straights forming nuclear families. You're still looking at society in an atomized way rather wholistically. An individual crack addict smoking crack in his home, not bothering anyone, does not contribute to crime. Yet crack has a destructive effect on communities and society at large. The same is true of homosexuality and its cumulative affect on societal norms and values. As our system of values break down, so do institutions like marriage and family.

How about you read my whole thing before you sperg out homojap

>Those medical issue of infertile males are people who still would like to fix this issue, as they understand its abnormal. Gays don't want to fix their issues do they retard?

So it doesn’t really matter then if your sexual activity can’t produce offspring, all that matters is /wanting/ to have kids. That makes your sex non degenerate?

If I accept Jesus I cannot as gay as I want? :^3 Wow TIL I guess

Youre a faggot

How?? How does a gay couple prevent straight people from marrying or having a nuclear family??

The butthole was made for pooping silly

>What is wrong with it? Can you explain?
You take dicks in your shithole and ask what's wrong?
Dude

Attached: 5r1uy.jpg (500x333, 17K)

There's nothing wrong with being gay, but its cultural acceptance opened up a bad can of worms alright. We have leftists trying to normalize pedophilia and shit to destabilize the natural order of things. They use the born this way argument to protect these vermin on society.

Attached: 47692140_793943624307292_2602552570397717308_n.jpg (920x1150, 93K)

If our brain urges us to have sex, and sex is a way to reproduce, its common knowledge to anyone with an IQ above 50 that sex is for reproduction. If you are fucking for fun with a chick, you are still doing what nature intended. Fucking a hole you're not supposed to still makes you retarded in the brain. I fail to see how you'll convince anyone with the argument "haha if its got a round shape stick your dick in it its ok its super normal". Nope you're still fucked in the brain. How can we know this? Because most often serial killers are gay. Gays have more sexual diseases on average than straight people despite gays being like a small fraction of the population. So clearly zap your brain bro. You'll always be a fucked up retard

Attached: 1518373330399.jpg (470x470, 43K)

>a gay couple
>a
>singular
A gay couple doesn't prevent straight people from forming nuclear families. I've already said that. Reread my previous post more carefully.

You mean the poltards who made fake twitter accounts pretending to be pro pedophilia? LGBTP was a psyop from Jow Forums

Oh sorry. How do gay couples (plural) prevent straights from marrying or having nuclear families. Explain

Man you really can't read can you. With being a huge homo, no wonder.

Attached: 1542432314803.png (1000x893, 499K)

Nothing wrong with sucking dicks or getting fucked in the ass, if that is what you like.

Why should your sexual preference matter to me as long as you leave the children alone?

You touch a child though, and you should have your nuts cut off.

Not entirely a psyop. What about Desmond? Virtuos Pedophiles?

Again infertile couples. And straights who have anal sex defeat your argument.

Also even assuming that “nature” intended it that way, how does that make it good? Explain specifically

OK OP I'll explain:

If everyone was like you there would be no babies and therefore humanity would go extinct in 80 years.

The end.

>by simply existing
By pushing it down everyone's throat as a norm that MUST be accepted or else.

Reread my previous post more carefully.

Lol what did pol do to this man :0

Desmond is a young queer activist who does outrageous stunts to garner attention, just like trump. Nothing he’s done has been coerced or pedophilic

At least don’t adopt the terrible gay hookup culture. It’s the most disgusting part of that world.

Explain why that’s a bad thing

Cocks and balls and anus

Nothing just don't be telling my kids it's normal, parading down the street half naked with dildos, and demanding it be in every movie and video game

If you do, wear protection

Infertile couples is gods way of finding a new mate and anal sex is just heteros imitating homos.

Okay, explain your logic then. We can proceed when you are more coherent :)

No one is forcing you to go to a pride parade

poopoo hole not for bangbang
is that clear enough or do you need simplification?

Things shouldn't go in your butt

also, post prolapse with time stamp or gtfo

>anal sex is degenerate
>infertility is considered abnormal, and a condition and so is homosexuality
Be a faggot, no one can dictate what you're attracted to. However, accept the fact that you're not normal and this is not normal behavior to which people should look up to - aka stop propagating homosexuality to children. As long faggots fuck each other in they homes, who cares JUST dont parade that shit in my face

It goes against the natural order of things. Maybe it's ok if you impregnate women and have some fun on the side. But full on gay means you don't reproduce and go extinct which is anti-nature

That's precisely the problem. How can you be a queer activist as a kid? I didn't know I was into girls until I was 12.

Many gay couples do not in fact have anal sex. Many enjoy frotting or mutual ajaculation. :)

You can be gay just don't be a faggot.

It's perfectly normal, and an essential element of society

Explain what makes gay sex “not normal” and explain how gays parade it in your face

Explain why not reproducing is a bad thing

If this isn’t bait, kys.
12 year olds should not be sexualised full stop.

Enjoy throat cancer

show us your boipussy and trap pictureset from shemale japan or gtfo.

p.s. 15 captchas for no reason,m fuck you nipmoot. if you don't stop it we will retalliate.

parades based on any sexuality shouldn't be a thing. If putting your penis in an asshole or having a penis in your asshole is the trait of your character which you wish to base your life around you are a fucking degenerate. Sex is first and foremost the means of reproduction - gay sex doesn't produce offspring end of story. Also on the parading things, it's not just pride parades (mind, if straight people had parades I would be against that too - no one cares what you fuck and how) - when I say parade I also mean the fact that every new movie/series/show etc. has to have a homosexual in it in order to NORMALIZE homosexuality - which by nature is not normal. Love however you want, just don't tell me you're normal - it's absolutely fine to not be normal, JUST don't try and make it seem normal

Human natural instinct is to survive as a species, therefore you will always be an abnormality. Period. So just accept that you are abnormal, and that we can identify you as abnormal, and then we will all get along better. Also I'm not a homophone. I know you cant tell if someone is gay from appearance. But let's say a 12 year old sees two guys kissing... I see no strangeness in the child being shocked/grossed out...

No, an all-gay society would be extremely and dangerously militaristic.

kikes looking for attention are the worst.
Are you so lonesome?
Pray our Lord Jesus to save you from hell instead of shitposting on Jow Forums

Just because his way of being in the world —having fun, really — is easily politicized does not mean he is being sexualizef. He’s into eyeliner in the same way some of his friends are into dinosaurs.

I also believe its this point specifically which is fucked! Gays want to be accepted as normal by children - which is F U C K I N G ironic considering they can't make them !!!

Biologically you're supposed to want to reproduce via sexual intercourse with the opposite sex.
You don't, therefore you're defective.
There's no walking around this.

So if a straight couple adopts, is infertile, or chooses not to have kids they are an abnormality and their lifestyle shouldn’t be shoved into our children’s faces? Sounds good to me

So if a straight couple adopts, is infertile, or chooses not to have kids they are defective and their lifestyle shouldn’t be shoved into our children’s faces? Sounds good to me

Don’t Want your kids to see gays in pride parades?

Don’t go to one

Don’t Want your kids to see gays in film or tv?

Don’t see them

This is correct.

I am gay (bi, preferring men, monogamous relationship for nearly a decade), and I have low serotonin, while my dopamine burns high. It’s like being on Adderall constantly, naturally — which is why Adderall doesn’t work for me and instead pushes me over the edge, causing paranoia and “crystal dick”. I’m 6’2 and 220 lbs, lift and run at the gym, I have a very high IQ and I have a plethora of talents. My partner and I are libertarian / conservative, but I also would prefer not being gay.

There is a long history of homosexuality in the West, and a lot of notable homosexuals (Ancient Greece and Rome, Da Vinci, Turing, etc). Humans are colorful, but this historical reality is a far cry from the progressive brainwashing of demonic drag queens reading to children in libraries.

sooo, instead of having a normal society with normal things in the media, I should limit myself because there is a pro-homosexual sentiment in media? How about I keep my streets and tv clean and you find something else to focus your "lifestyle" around. Just a friendly reminder, you are the minority.

That's an outright fallacy!

The fact that a specific male and female pairing cannot conceive is the exception to the rule.

Gays can never conceive.

Furthermore if a sterile couple was walking down the road with an adopted child that passed as their own, NO humans instincts would find the situation unusual / abnormal.