Told my Jewish buddy about Jow Forums

And how I'm the biggest fan of this board. Will he still be friends with me after visiting Jow Forums ?

Inb4 gas all kikes

Attached: IMG_20181120_163748.jpg (3456x4608, 3.88M)

>Jewish buddy
That's where you lost me, faggot.

Attached: 1529434217581.jpg (375x385, 60K)

we are all jews here

Probably.
If not, nothing of value was lost.
Anyway pizza time

Can confirm
I am proud to be part of a tribe that's thousands of years old

unlikely, how many religions require approval to join? its a club to keep people out

Dude they are never going to die away. Get over it. Evil must always exists

just because you visit Jow Forums doesnt mean you think the world is run by a juice cabal or w/e the stormfaggots who infested Jow Forums believe. this is not a hive mind or an echo chamber as much as the rampant neet socs would have you believe otherwise or want. the core of the intellectual centrist/libertarian elite that made Jow Forums such a titan is still here, watching from the shadows.

Jow Forums has nothing but utmost respect & love for the jewish community!

Attached: 1391291693933.png (450x488, 302K)

He's honestly quite open minded for a Jew and becoming quickly right winged. Mainly because he moved to California from the East Coast. All is not lost in CA boys trust me. Ppl from red States who are left leaning ppl move here and go woah, I'm voting red now.

I was trying to explain that to him. While there is so much garbage on Jow Forums there is a lot of knowledge as well

>spilling spaghetti about 4chin boards irl
>not subtly working content you discovered on Jow Forums into ordinary discourse while carefully distancing yourself from the big bad internet nazis
you mongoloid

We are all equal opportunity haters here!

>And how I'm the biggest fan of this board. Will he still be friends with me after visiting Jow Forums ?
>Inb4 gas all kikes

Attached: file.png (451x740, 598K)

No Catholic. We go to war with them at the end if the story. Not now.

Keep redpilling him on the international jew, we need the self loathing ones to help us take down the rest.

In all honesty, if you are friends with a race/religion and want to betray them then you are a literal snake person.

Fucking reptiloids have no place on this earth. Every snakeblood should be erased, every country has the snakes, they are here to wage war against humans. Look closely around and you will see them.

Der ewige Jude..

Attached: 1545219008194.gif (320x212, 784K)

This board is Jewish.

Of course. Youre just proving to him what he has Always known.

Whites need to die.

>why do you think they allow pol to exist. A bunch of faggot kids with low IQs and no prospects are “neo nazis”
>bring jew to show them the “existential danger”
>Jew is now fully on board with talmudic white genocide of the Goyim.

“Enemies” are very useful things to have user.

Things that never happened the /thread

cringe

>#notallJews

gas all kikes

Jow Forums is 40% jewish, 50% shitskin and 10% white