China Thinks They Went to The Moon

>china went to the moon

ORLY?

who or what took this picture, if the only thing that was sent, was the very rover thing in the background? and how, with no satellites in the moon's orbit, antennas, or other carriers, get a signal off the moon? how was this image sent back to earth?

it wasn't it's imaginary and you are fucking retards because you don't understand the data spectrum and how this is literally impossible.

for the record, the earth is round. but nobody has ever been to the moon. discuss. i'll wait.

Attached: ChineseLanderFarSideOfMoon_600.jpg (600x243, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/#.Wf0Q7XZryHs
reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes/moon-landing-tapes-got-erased-nasa-admits-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/181850540/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If no one went to the moon, who put the mirrors on the moon?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

Attached: Accountant pepe.jpg (498x573, 49K)

What’s to say they didn’t have a lunar satellite that was jettisoned prior to landing that could bridge the signal gap?

dumb nigger get off the internet

It's also weird the picture seems to be taken from roughly around chink height and there's quite a lot of "sun" light coming from several different sources. I guess in China the dark side of the moon isn't really that dark. And I guess in china the "lunar" soil is made of river sand and not regolith.

Attached: regolit1100.jpg (700x281, 73K)

Curious if we'll see stars in the sky in future images. If we do, some of you will know what that means.

checked btw

Attached: hmmm.jpg (640x360, 53K)

Curious if we'll see stars in the sky in future images. If we do, some of you will know what that means.

checked btw

Attached: hmmm.jpg (640x360, 53K)

there's nothing on the moon.

do you think a craft made out of pvc piping, duct tape, roofing paper, and elmers glue went to the moon?

Attached: 1498688442549.jpg (2349x2373, 435K)

the robot rover rolled off of a lander. lander took photo.

Also the tracks the Chinese "lunar" rover have left seem quite deep considering the gravity on the Moon is 1/6 that of Earths.

there are multiple satilites around the moon, infact the chineses specifically deployed a satilite in high orbit of the moon to be a relay for operations on the darkside.

awe, what's the matter, memeflag? don't want people to see the lies and nonsense about the fake moon landing?

with some.... duct tape? clearly visible on everything?

Attached: ducttape_apollo17_x.jpg (400x400, 83K)

Something didn't like me posting that...

Attached: drevil.jpg (1201x808, 178K)

Cope harder faggot. Chinese are the new master race with superior man power and battle tech. The era of you fat lazy mutts policing the world is at an end, we will all be speaking bug by 2030.

In anticipation of our new Chinese masters, I've already begun taking Mandarin classes and so should you retard.

They sent a communications satellite specifically to relay radio transmissions from the dark side of the moon back to Earth.

we already know all "moon rocks" are fake petrified wood.

nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/#.Wf0Q7XZryHs

Attached: 97a493bc-80a7-4af8-bd49-d6f1c24f68b3.grid-6x2.jpg (474x425, 18K)

Attached: 1484710648807.jpg (732x725, 164K)

whoops, we 'accidentally erased' all these nasa moon tapes. nothing to see anyway, right?

reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes/moon-landing-tapes-got-erased-nasa-admits-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716

Attached: NASA-Tape-Image-2.jpg (1000x750, 70K)

new pasta?

How can you land on something 32 miles across?

good ol' blue marble, which is an admitted photoshop fantasy.

Attached: blue marble 1472771761002.jpg (950x820, 208K)

Why is the moon brown! Isn’t it supposed to be white or grey?

Space shit is so poorly faked that it’s just pathetic.

chinese??????? hahahahhahahahahhaa

Attached: 1426793929166.webm (402x254, 691K)

chinese imaginary tech thingks the moon is a different color, apparently.

but here's more chinese tech.

Attached: 1439237928143.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

To be frank who cares who landed on the moon and who didn't

It's a rock

chinese driving

>but we did a thing on the moon!!!!!

no, no you didn't.

also, literal 17 WALLS OF CAPTCHA

Attached: 1445111085011.webm (720x404, 1.07M)

because china is pretending they have a thing on the moon, just like USA is pretending they have a thing on mars.

neither is valid or real because of the distance, you are a fucking retard if you think your cell phone can communicate with pluto. because that's what they expect you to think for having any kind of telecommunications over a distance that great, you fucking moron.

How much would that shopping trolley weigh in the moon anyway, when you consider the weight is spread over the four space wheels it's leaving pretty deep tracks. It's not even carrying any infant formula.

supposedly 1/6 of the earth's gravity. the problem is there is no way that any data could come from it. at all. ever.

imagine you being on the moon with your cell phone, trying to send a radio signal to earth. it is literally impossible for any signal to travel that far. it's nonsense.

Attached: Cross-wavelet-spectrum-of-surface-data-with-satellite-data-Upper-graph-panel-A-time.png (850x448, 536K)

Story?

Attached: 1536524817134.png (253x343, 140K)

go to bed, faggot.

No-one has been to moon. Space is a hoax. The moon is flat. #FlatMoon.

t.mutt

Attached: 1536502205687.jpg (258x395, 12K)

300 lbs. About 50 lbs considering gravity.

So think of pushing a toddler in a stroller with wide wheels on the beach. Even though we don't really know the consistency of the ground debris.

The moon is naturally reflective fag

No we didn’t. Israel stole them.

Attached: 87ED8EC6-5341-4185-91EF-20364E276855.jpg (640x400, 67K)

This.

Moon soil is soft?

What in the world could cause this???

>Duct Tape
>Not in muh lander

Wow man

you probably shouldn't google speed tape then

you'll never want to fly again

Haven't seen that before good work user

Left and right image are different locations on the moon. Both images have a 100% same background/hills, even placing one image over the other completes it. "The moon has a similar terrain everywhere"

Attached: file.png (590x657, 653K)

Actually yeah as long as it didn't have to come back to Earth.

You think electro magnetic waves cant travel through space?

Test wtf why cant I post

>how was this image sent back to earth?
If I go to America with my camera, do I have to send the photos back to Australia? Couldn't I just carry them in my pocket?

Of course this posts fucking Jow Forums

China is always so full of shit. Remember the laser gun?

Show us the fucking laser gun chinks

Attached: 1247143978493.jpg (540x551, 35K)

>dark side of the moon
>dark
ayyyyyy

What would stop it from travelling that far?
It's fucking space you retard.

>02:31:28
>02:31:04

ayylmao fuck off time traveler

Attached: 1528963187638.jpg (400x305, 18K)

1969 tech.,... let's talk about tech, shall we?

care to explain how this single image of an Xray'ed suit (from the Smithsonian) exists? because clearly, gamma radiation is able to penetrate the suit and get an image of it. yet we're expected to believe people traveled 3 days though the van allen radiation belts, hung out on the moon, and traveled 3 days back through ionozing radiation, yet no one was instantly immolated?

tell me more.

Attached: spacesuitxray.jpg (970x1700, 536K)

He probably thinks airplanes aren't real tbqhwyf

The fuck happen to that dude? Holy shit, that's disgusting if it's real.

On topic: yeah op that shit is fake as fuck.

hi memeflag troll.

you're a retard. i've supported everything i've said. prove me wrong or gtfo.

also, go to bed. idiot child.

The dark side is called dark side not because its dark, but because its never shown to us. The same amount of area that is dark on our side is lighted up on the dark side and vice versa. Look at the moonphase during the landing. If it was during full moon then all of the other side should be dark and its good evidence its fake, if its new moon then everything should be lighted there.
However nasa is constantly faking shit
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/181850540/
And the chinese as about everyone else were caught too, so no real reason to believe this is real. However there is still the possibillity we actually went but arent shown the real footage to keep the actual space program secret or whatever

the moon is flat but we did land on it, the second time at least, first was fake af

Chill out. You have yet to support anything, except that you crawl into a ball and throw a hissy fit when challenged.

The reality is in the middle. We've been top the moon with robots and machinery but no human has ever stepped foot on it. Change my mind.

because radio waves of any type only have a certain dinstance before they dissipate. your cell phone is a a radio. do you ever have bad reception? of course you do.

imagine that reception, but 238,000 miles plus the atmospheric energy of a planet to overcome.

why the fuck do you idiots wonder why, if you have 'satallite tv' that you get atari pixel/blocky/fucked up transmission? because there is a butter zone in the spectrum that data can be sent. you cant even have a solid cell signal, you can't even have a solid tv signal, you think a roller on a planet is sending real time pics back from a distance that great? you are fucking retarded.

Reptilian government flouride trails are causing AI deepfake false flags to distract us from the fact that aliens are hollow. We never really went to Sandy Hook.

Attached: 1516044163236.jpg (499x407, 49K)

The belt doesn't encompass the entire Earth... They simply went around the portion that would cause the most damage to human beings.. Are you fucking daft?

Attached: JUST.jpg (352x360, 98K)

Wait, where did the regolith come from?

pretty sure i've shown proof time and time again, faggot memeflag. but by all means, show me an argument.

We went to mars.

Been on flights from Hong Kong before. The moon was literally yellow there, possibly due to air pollution.

that isn't the 'blue marble' image, it's a computer generated composite

>who or what took this picture
The base station part of the lander. Like what the little mars rovers rolled off of a decade ago.

>if the only thing that was sent, was the very rover thing in the background?
It wasn't the only thing that was sent. There was a base station it sat on and drove off. They had the same deal with one of their other landers and the rover turned around and took a photo of it.

>and how, with no satellites in the moon's orbit, antennas, or other carriers, get a signal off the moon?
There are several satellites in orbit around the moon.

>the earth is round. but nobody has ever been to the moon
Well, the moon is also round.

yeah, because 1960's tech was able to safely navigate around multi-band radiation belts they didn't know were there in the first place.

try again. the van allen belts are full of ionozing radiation. do you know what that means? dumbass? put some aluminum foil in the microwave and see what happens. ionozing radiation + humans in a metal box = crispy astronauts. the russians figured that out first, they knew it was a bad idea. dogs and monkeys got melted. don't be fucking stupid.

maybe the rest of the equipment helped

Attached: main-qimg-f0119ddc204c55d03f05bc23cea0875f-c.jpg (803x420, 54K)

What you're trying to describe is known as the 'inverse square law'. Unsurprisingly, you're unfamiliar with it.

We use giant radio dishes on earth to communicate with the rovers and satellites that we send out into the solar system. Pic related is an example.

Attached: au-canberra-0077.jpg (800x532, 86K)

Listen to , that image you posted isn't THE blue marble. Although, it is a commonly used image of the Earth, of which many people have interpreted as the real thing. Pic related is the original Blue Marble. (There's bound to be a higher resolution, but you get the idea.)

Attached: original blue marble.jpg (580x592, 317K)

The belts were not only known, but mapped since the late 50's from the explorer, pioneer and luna probes. Try again, faggot.

>Hurr Durr it's impossible to send radio waves to the moon Duuurrr
>Let's ignore the fact that the atmospheric attenuation for the C-band i used in this example is order of magnitudes higher than VHF and low UHF frequencies durrrr
>Hurrr Let's also be completely ignorant of the fact that VHF amateur radio sets have been routinely achieving EME "moon-bounces" since the 1950's with around 100 Watts of transmission power

I'm not HAM-dog but kids really should still be taught this as a hobby

OP is literally a retarded product of his generation

American conspiratards are among the worst types of people. Like if you agree.

stop taking the b8 newfags

I guess giving you a (you) is as close to a like as I can get in this pit of enlightened despair

there are no specs that include a base station or a seconadry, or tiertiery part of this :"CHINA YUTU ROVER" vehicle. these are fantasy images. all of these images are nonsesne. they are clealy photoshopped, as can be seen from basic level photoshop analysys.

it's sloppier and shittier than nasa, to be honest.

85 captchas. embarassing. time to leave.

Attached: eed271a4-c95e-11e5-868b-f448094ead18_1280x720.jpg (980x551, 434K)

(((wikipedia))) retconning won't help your argument. i have ecnyclopdedias in print from before you were born proving what i say is true, faggot jew.

It's not the "dark side" you dumb moron. It's the "far side" because it's always facing away from us.

It gets light aplenty

>my retarded points have been completely refuted and I'm now seething in frustration. time to leave.

FTFY

This is literally the only way to have fun around here anymore

Go lick some syrup or play some hockey or do whatever it is you do for fun and leave us alone

SPACE IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>reddit space program

The Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment looks like the final nail in the coffin of the moon hoax conspiracy theory if we assume it works just like it sounds - a laser is sent, it bounces back in real time, that's it, moon landing confirmed. But it's more complicated than that. A laser aimed at the moon, even the most perfect laser, spreads to a beam 6.5 kilometers wide. Then it bounces from the moon and spreads again. The test works because apparently one photon out of 10^17 is detected. So while the name or concept of the Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment might lead you to believe it's a simple test that anyone can do, it is absolutely off limit to any independent investigator. Very few places have done it, all official research centers, it can absolutely be concealed by a sufficiently resourceful conspiracy.

It's also very hard to believe that this test works at all. How do they detect that single photon? Do they use a receptor dish the size of a city?

Even stranger perhaps, these tests do not account for the movement of astral bodies. The Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment explicitly states that moon reflectors send light back to its source. It also says the same research center is emitting and receiving the laser. It is physically impossible. The speed of light and the movement of the Earth and Moon should make the laser, any laser at all, miss the target by 60 kilometers.

Only conspiracy folk mentions this little detail and I've never seen a legit answer.

Attached: 1024px-ALSEP_AS15-85-11468.jpg (1024x1030, 190K)

This

It's hilarious when you can't tell the difference between a troll and a parrot, but I guess they're the same thing here. Cheers!

> Astronauts were floating in space without any protective shuttle around them

This board is fucking retarded when it comes to space and anything science related

All you fuckers would fail even women's studies

>laser spreads to 6km
>laser spreads again and is 60km wide
>detector detects photon at correctly shifted uncommon wavelength from laser
You already had the legit answer.

umm science makes the photons scatter the just move out many many lazer photons and detect ones that scatter in front you know in the path of the earth also I umm Imagen that the lazer is of a special frequently that the detectors are only designed to find ok

ok

Mr. Bond, I expected more from you.

An encyclopedia not mentioning something doesn't mean it is unknown.
Apollo 4 and 6 were unmanned missions that went into high orbit and to the moon, and one of their purposes was measuring radiation.

what's going on here

Incorrect. The moon reflectors send light back to its source. The beam doesn't spreads twice. The first time the beam spreads that means 99.999999% of the laser is send anywhere on the moon and lost. The little bit of light that is sent back, it is directed at the source, and of course it spread again to a 6.5 kilometers beam. The movement of the moon and Earth still make it literally impossible that light is actually returned to its source. No official data on the LLR experiment willingly discusses this problem. Nobody who asks about this problem receives an answer.

Consider this last bit of information: lasers naturally bounce from the moon. Scientists bounced lasers on the moon before it ever had reflectors. The moon can be seen at night because it is naturally reflective. So we must consider the possibility that these laser experiments DO receive some unusual photons bouncing from irregular rocks but they incorrectly interpret the data.

the moon is naturally reflective. how else do you think it glows so bright?
certain parts are also more reflective than others, and thats why they told all the dumbfucks "see chilren? dat beez where we puts mirrors and shieeeeeeeet"

you can bounce a laser off any part of the moon. also, do you really think we can shine a laser onto a mirror that is only the size of a truck and is 230,000 miles away and also moving at thousands of miles per hour while we ALSO are spinning at thousands of miles per hour, and still hit it, much less have it reflect exactly back to your location close enough to measure it?

its absolutely ridiculous

Attached: moon.jpg (630x390, 16K)

>regolith, if real, is just as reflective as a 'retroreflector'

you are retarded

it's taking me 20+ captchas to respond to you obvious trolls and idiots. i don't want to do it.

we never went to the moon. period. the film would have been destroyed or melted. i'll leave you with this, you fucktards.

>all film is extremely sensitive to any kind of radiation
>the film used in the hassleblad front mounted cameras was off the shelf kodak film (specifically 70 mm wide, perforated Kodak Panatomic-X fine-grained, 80 ASA, b/w film, two with Kodak Ektachrome SO-168, one with Kodak Ektachrome SO-121, and one with super light-sensitive Kodak 2485, 16,000 ASA film)
>film is made of nitrocellulose with the emulsion layer where the image goes
>nitrocellulose freezes at -175* degrees and melts at around 300* degrees
>space is absolute zero (-320*)
>film would shatter in these conditions
>"but in direct exposure to the sun on the moon, it gets up to over 350* degrees cause no atmosphere"
>then the film would melt

tl;dr the film would not survive, period. therefore all images could have only been taken here on earth.

Attached: film-strip.jpg (768x512, 56K)

wow people really need to read this post.

Burst stomach ulcer. Looked much worse than it was. He recovered OK.

The rover arrived on a lander, which is equipped with a camera. /thread

>AbSoLuTe ZeRo