Brit/pol/

Ladies and gentlemen I wish to make an announcement,
One seccond
ahem
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

BREEEEEEGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSIT

Attached: 1542411053087.png (511x671, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuko1tMa9-8
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46847169
youtube.com/watch?v=um8Mrh_8nhU
news.sky.com/story/theresa-mays-brexit-deal-threatens-national-security-ex-mi6-chief-sir-richard-dearlove-warns-11603738
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BREXIT OR DIE!

BOJO LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=zuko1tMa9-8

>Blocking Brexit could cause far-right surge - Grayling
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46847169

wtf I hate brexit now

May I ask for some advice?

In 2016 I won a writing competition, and as a result had to email a photograph of myself to be put online next to my work. I took a webcam photo, and turned it black-and-white, since I don't like having my photo taken and don't have social media etc. I also placed a black border (via MS Paint) around the photo, since I guess I thought it looked better. However it seems I'm the only person who has done this, and I think it maybe comes across as overly serious or whatever.

Do you think it would be autistic of me to email the guy I had to send the photo to and ask if he can replace that photo with another photo with the border removed?

It's been three years, so I don't want to seem like I'm still looking at the photo (I haven't looked at it in a couple of years, but I still think about this sometimes and cringe hard. Have I left it too long for this to be a normal request? Or am I overthinking things and should just leave it alone?

What far right?
There are a few tiny political parties that are actually far right, although the media labels ukip as far right.

Black border used to mean a death iirc? you could ask to remove but it seems abit late in the day now.

this

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x1000, 234K)

No idea. I think I was just nervous about having my photo online so I went a bit overboard I think, and worry that it looks a bit overdone or self-involved.

Just forget about it

Might have been in Victorian years so not relevant to today.
I wouldn't overthink it, it could be your unique selling point, if everyone else has ordinary pics yours will stand out more.

I remembered the photo the other night in bed and I was overcome with embarrassment, felt sweaty and disorientated. The photo itself, while taken with a webcam since I've no other photos, looks pretty autistic I think. I had to meet some people (who also took my photo) at the event and I look depressed and out of shape in them. I think some people looking at me IRL and the photo I submitted probably thought I was some kind of catfisher, like the "Expectation VS Reality" meme.

But that's the thing, I don't want to stand out or to be seen looking as if I want to stand out. I just feel like people would see it and think "Blimey, he's a bit up himself isn't he?". Especially since a couple of months later I had to attend an event IRL to accept the award, and looked depressed and out of shape.

Its history though.
If you email the guy he will likely think "who? when? what?"

If it was me I'd let it go and not obsess over it, but its your choice.

There is literally nothing wrong with monochrome photographs. It's a commonplace enough practice among authors that nobody is going to think poorly of you for using it. Having a border is not an issue, either - if your photo is being placed on anything and the editor in question doesn't want a border, they'll just remove it no fuss, otherwise nobody is going to think twice about seeing a border around a picture. You're fine.

Youre not book review guilt user are you?

Thanks mate. It's just embarrassing how the photo I sent them looks ok (but maybe some will think it's edited due to the low quality and the fact I made it black-and-white), while in real life when people saw me a couple of months later they must have cringed at how depressed and retarded I looked. A photographer from a local newspaper turned up and took my photo a bunch of times, but I think in the paper they published a photo of last year's winners because he must have known how uncomfortable I looked having my photo taken, and how fat and autistic I looked IRL compared to the image I sent them. Whenever I think about this I feel like such a sinister fraud.

I guess he will, and fair enough.

Can you not mate?

Attached: frog.png (1092x1037, 65K)

Fuck Br*Ts

Mate seriously, you got to stop overthinking shit. Youre getting fixated on trivial items.

This.

Brexit isn't going to happen is it?
We should have known the establishment would find a way to stop it.
Fuck.

Attached: 19114JPG.jpg (620x342, 55K)

in before may crashes this government with no survivors.

yep and your going to sit back and take it like a bitch, arent you?

I am yeah lol

Brit pol death squads killing mps when ?

Limmy's roasting paul joseph watson on his twitch stream in case ya cunts wannae no

Finally the TRUE people’s voice will be heard

Attached: C3D3353E-6364-40F4-ADD3-73F9941F27E7.jpg (1300x821, 142K)

What the fuck bongbro. You're a man, it's never too late to fix anything about yourself. Thank God you weren't born a woman, dust your shit off, start rebuilding. It's what we fucking do. Failures are lessons. They don't define your potential going forward.

In 1974 the Army occupied Heathrow Airport on the grounds of training for possible IRA terrorist action at the airport. However Marcia Williams (a senior aide and close friend of Wilson) asserted that the operation was ordered as a practice run for a military takeover or as a show of strength, as the government itself was not informed of such an exercise based around a key point in the nation's transport infrastructure

Attached: coup2.jpg (468x529, 68K)

Where are the Army and Mi5 now?

Sold us out to foreign interests. You should be fucking ashamed.

I came here to read about brexit. Not your shitty self esteem issue about a fucking photo.

The fuck are you doing you teabags?

Attached: Schermata 2019-01-14 alle 10.36.15.png (695x693, 452K)

This guy is still alive? youtube.com/watch?v=um8Mrh_8nhU

Morning lads.

Massive political shitstorm incoming either way then.

Either GE, No deal or IMO civil disorder if the government says no brexit.

I've got 20,000 cheap yellow vests made by children in a jungle sweatshop for 2p each ready to sell at £2 each for the coming troubles, this had better not be a fucking nothing burger

I can assure you they are watching this very closely.

Attached: 2ljDizIGTEmWGEkxArdw_Sir Richard Dearlove letter.jpg (746x998, 154K)

>or IMO civil disorder if the government says no brexit
Doubt it. The British have never been one to protest. We'd just end up bitching about it and nothing happens.

If the government says no brexit and people start protesting, even if only 5-10% of leave voters are out protesting its approx a million or so protesters on the streets.

If 25% of leave voters protest the government is going to have hundreds of thousands of people protesting in every major city in the country.

Shit if just 0.01% of leave voters take violent exception to the government essentially ignoring democracy the police/intelligence/military are going to have to deal with almost two thousand people actively looking to create disorder and chaos.

IMO, we are in for a wild ride if the government says NO Brexit.

I'm staying way the fuck away from people, im not getting involved in any public protesting and/or any crowds, shit could end up like the ukraine real fucking fast.

What a fucking disaster, Worst case scenario IMO is balkanization and civil war.

I'm actually worried and scared.

Why lie so blatantly?

>Shit if just 0.01% of leave voters take violent exception to the government essentially ignoring democracy the police/intelligence/military are going to have to deal with almost two thousand people actively looking to create disorder and chaos.

Also to add to this you would probably get what happened in the riots a few years ago where other people took advantage of the situation.

Maybe, i dont know. But this IMO is a fucking powder keg ontop of massive racial tensions due to immigration, financial inequality, indentity politics, political aloofness in westminster and naivety.

Its like a statlemate in which all sides feel like there is no solution and nobody is being listened too and both sides are right and just. It only takes one idiot to esculate to violence and it all goes tits up.

I dont envy the police and intelligence services should this entire brexit thing go tits up, they are going to have an impossible job.

I can imagine a lot of people, perhaps millions will want the government gone, but wont want a labour government.

What the fuck happens in that instance?

You need to inflate your numbers as you are not taking into account people who did not vote in 2016 who are pissed off and people who voted remain who are pissed off as they firmly believe in democracy.

>What the fuck happens in that instance?
In the unlikely event of a GE anytime soon in all probability a hung parliament. There will be a rise in votes for alternative parties and independents.

Mps are fucking dumb they all have / have had business dealings which means its pretty easy to find adressess of them or at least addresses you can use to find their actual location on companies house, I've spent all week with a hard cock dreaming about kidnapping soubry and dumping her useless cunt body out to sea

They are referring to mays deal right? I’m not usually awake at this time

British people like to stand in ques and complain, until one day they dont.

Like i said, imagine just 0.01% of those almost 20 million leave voters become so disillusioned they turn into modern day guy fawkes.

There would be two thousand or more people out there with a serious grudge against the state whom hold violent intensions.

Every MP, counselour, lord and civil servant will need an armed gaurd.

This could be like the troubles in NI but by british patriot types targeting the state itself.

Thats how a civil war starts, because how does the government combat that without kicking down innocent peoples doors with the military looking for rebels. That will just piss more people off.

Potentially NO BREXIT is real bad. It has to happen. Democracy will collapse if it doesnt.

Is that fucking real, i need to research this.

purposely fucking with you until the last moment is (((their))) calling card, wake the fuck up, its not happening, its time to wake the normies

Attached: 1547226220098.jpg (388x499, 57K)

MI6 is external sec like CIA though why would they give a shit?

I'm just saying ballpark, i can imagine that way more than 0.01% of people who voted leave would start throwing bricks through the local political office window/police station/etc.

I expect it would be compounded by riot police saying fuck this and going home.

I'm not condoning or advocating violence, ill be staying well the fuck away from any protesting and civil disorder, im just saying i can see it brewing, a country like the UK cannot ignore democracy. It will fundementally affect the country in unthinkable ways.

>Like i said, imagine just 0.01% of those almost 20 million leave voters

16 million and falling.

>Also to add to this you would probably get what happened in the riots a few years ago where other people took advantage of the situation.

Exactly.

God damn, tomorrow could be one of the most historical days since WW2.

No they are calling for an exit on WTO terms, they don't want the May/Robbins surrender deal.

Yep its real:

news.sky.com/story/theresa-mays-brexit-deal-threatens-national-security-ex-mi6-chief-sir-richard-dearlove-warns-11603738

Because they know how shit European intelligence agencies are both in terms of competence or if you tell them secret something 15 minutes later its probably on the desk of an intelligence officer in Moscow or Beijing.

Do MI6 deploy operators in foreign countries like the CIA? I don't mean spys but small teams of special forces

Far right extremism. You mean people shouting mean words at Anna Soubry and Owen Jones

Source?

>Yep its real:

Will have a read now.

I really wish this would happen if breggis gets cancelled

I feel like we're being humiliated like germany after ww1 desu

yes thats literally the point, mi5 is internal, mi6 is external and officially doesnt exist because its james bond material.
pro tip: they exist though. mi7 from johnny english is probably fake though. probably.

would brexit cause a serious problem?

Attached: 7F4C2215-A511-4640-A333-3A73A4BD27E6.gif (245x213, 962K)

Life expectancy figures.

>MI7 from Johnny English is probably fake though
Or so they'd have us believe

> 16 million and falling

Nice try Owen Jones

Every single remain voter I know is fucking pissed with what the mps have done and would vote hard brexit second time round just because the media and mps are such cunts

As far as I know they other numbers refer to smaller units for royal protection and stuff like that

Does anyone have a theory as to why normies are so in love with Islam?

Leftists have a hard on for Buddhism and my theory is is that they see Islam in the same light as Buddhism.

Of course, leftists are not real Buddhists because when the Dalai Lama comes out and supports European nationalism they're all outraged. What's the best way to redpill people about Islam?

Attached: religion_voting_trends.jpg (722x622, 112K)

i am testing lads

owen jones is a basedboy

tell them about Aisha.

>Nice try Owen Jones

Have people stopped dying? By the day of Brexit there'll be less than 15 million leave voters alive. Brexit doesn't even have public support anymore.

Democracy was a fucking mistake lads

OK can I see the figures of total leave voters that have died since the vote? Also can I see the numbers of remain voters that died.?

While you are at it can I see the numbers of people who are now at voting age and the breakdown there?

Actually that’s a point what’s the British Army’s opinion on potentially being scrapped for an EU army if we remain?
Given the heritage and long history of the British armed forces I can’t see them wanting to join an EU army without any resistance.

Tbh I’m currently at the stage where I would support a military or Royal coup.

The problem seems to stem from the fact that the political establishment and london are ignoring the will of the majority of the rest of the country because they live in an isolated bubble and or have vested interests in staying in the EU.

Read the polls. Most leave voters are old, they're dying off. Most young people joining the electorate are EU supporters. That's why Brexit will only be temporary and we'll be back within ten years, and join the Euro.

>shit could end up like the ukraine real fucking fast.
>Worst case scenario IMO is balkanization and civil war
Sounds wonderful

Attached: 1528842547857.jpg (1472x2048, 1.35M)

Fake as fuck

they usually say that it was common everywhere to do that. then again, other people were not the perfect man who's an example to all people and all his actions are a statement.

Most normies aren't in love with it they simply don't care.
In reality most people live in segregated areas and the only effect Muslims directly have on most are peng kebab from Abdul my son.

Pakistani rape gangs are other people problems, they think it will never effect them

Are you bongs leaving or not?

Noice wun bruvva

>97

Fuck off Tony

Attached: 10F93E7F-C257-49D9-8E6B-0B6D6A6251F3.jpg (578x1024, 92K)

falling back on the "it was normal" argument pisses normies off every time, they dont like that.

Most people are legit sociopaths and didn't feel a thing after Manchester and Rotherham

Its real you mong.

Islam, like most religions, isn’t so bad if practiced by sensible people who can sift the good ‘don’t be a cunt’ stuff from the evil bits.

Unfortunately Islam seems to attract the highest proportion of brainlet savages of any major religion.

Can’t see us joining the euro the pound is one of our greatest assets

It spooks say the deal is bad, that must mean the deal is good.

Hopefully.

Attached: news reading face shit.gif (720x720, 97K)

Of all the people I know that want to Remain the majority are boomers who are only thinking about their Spanish/French holiday homes or getting cheap building labour from Pavel the plumber.

Can't find it now but there was a Channel 4 News thing last week in Leeds and the lefty John Snow was stunned into silence at the number of young Brexiters.

See

This was the guy whose intellegence got us into iraq

Cool. Do we know anything about these units?

civil war in the EU soon?

Becuase most Muslims here are brown or south eastern European gypsies
Even though the majority of them are Christians most of the crime in London is done by blacks from the commonwealth

I think it’s more to do with it being the literal word of god rather than a book you can take multiple interpretations from and pick and choose a bit. I hate when people say ISIS has nothing to do with Islam if anything they are following Muhammad’s teachings better than the majority.
But hey I guess normies will learn all this for themselves 20 years down the line.