FUCK

The modern western world is unbelievably depressing.

I only get to come back to my home country, New Zealand, every so often due to having employment overseas. Affording a life in New Zealand is nearly impossible for me, since we have been fucked so hard by globalisation houses now cost at least $1m with awful wages and a housing market where anyone from any country could buy, absolutely destroying the livelihood of entire generations.

But what I've seen each time I've come back to what was once a beautiful country in which to grow up is nothing less than disgusting. These past few years I've paid more attention to this sense of unease I've had coming back.

In a checkout, I was one of 2 white people in line, the other 8 all either Chinese or Indian. In the bank, the only white person. All bank employees Chinese or Chinese speakers. The Chinese staff actually even started personally going out to bring other Chinese to the front of the queue to be served first, so that I went from 2nd to last in queue.

We used to be a great example of a multi ethnic society where for the most part we got along pretty well. Now we are being flooded with immigrants to the point that you can actually feel society getting less friendly and more 'fuck you, got mine.'

How the fuck can anyone not see the problem with this? Whether this is colonisation or whatever the fuck it is, it's absolutely heartbreaking to see a nice place to live turn into an unaffordable swamp of people who have absolutely no feelings for their fellow New Zealanders aside from utter disinterest. I feel like I'm watching my childhood home being slowly destroyed. Which I am.

Fuck everyone who has a part in this.

Attached: everythingsucks.png (657x527, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_lag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And the worst part of all this is that I really used to believe in this idea of all the world being able to come together and transcend racial and national boundaries like one big family. I did my absolute best not to discriminate against people in any way.

This is absolutely enraging, because it's a total betrayal. New Zealand never did fucking shit to anyone, we never started any wars, we didn't engage in genocide against the Maori, and we did our utmost to make a nice community where everyone could live in a healthy society where people were friendly to each other and treated their fellow man right.

And what the fuck did we get for it?

We get selfish politicians who sold the whole thing out to anyone willing to pay, and hordes of ungrateful immigrants (or worse, overseas speculators) who suck up every little bit of blood they can from the place that welcomed them. This goes on for years, and we're tolerant, until at last, you are eventually forced to admit that your standard of living has been so completely torpedoed and sunk so far below the line of any kind of acceptable lifestyle, and what happens?

Nothing.

You vote the other party in and lo and behold, they've already been bought out by the exact same people, and the cycle continues.

This is why this sort of shit hurts so much, because most of us did everything we could to try and do a nice thing for everyone regardless of race or nationality. And we get kicked in the teeth for it.

>In a checkout, I was one of 2 white people in line, the other 8 all either Chinese or Indian
Imagine not living in Remmers you povo

This was in more than one place, none of them Remuera
NZers and the "she'll be right" naive attitude are going to guarantee the country shits itself though. It's over.

Sad times kiwibro.

Attached: flags that help the motherland british empire.jpg (487x302, 26K)

Nice trips. NZ didn't do anything, but all nations are under the threat of Globalism. Fight it, reclaim your nationhood and your borders again. You've got to keep faith.

Attached: their name liveth for evermore.jpg (940x627, 88K)

>most of us did everything we could to try and do a nice thing for everyone regardless of race or nationality.

In other words, you are part of the problem OP.

You invite in strangers and then complain that there are strangers in your home.

Are you a retard?

OP you're an idiot who can't work out that you have this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_lag

If you had have just stayed in NZ, you'd see all the people youre complaining about as Kiwis, but you left and lived in some fake ass made up version of where you lived.

A child's version. Because you're an emotionally immature child, probably. You probably don't even see this, or are will to acknowledge it.

The world changes. Get the fuck over it kiwi scum.

What the average guys opinion on white bongs immigrating?

I guess the brits are getting Emotional because they took people and put them on ships by force. just like the niggers and other species. Now they are getting fucked by people coming on their own free will. Lel

>I did my absolute best not to discriminate against people in any way
you made your bed now lie in it
...but actually I’m only joking because it’s all so depressing. My neighborhood city state and country are all gone, flooded with ungrateful low IQ monsters who litter and don’t give a fuck about anything. And it’s all fairly recent too, since 2010ish

This is a retarded response even though you'd normally be right in the case of most countries but I won't be rude.
New Zealand was never an ethnic state to begin with is the point. Right from the foundation it was Maori and white Europeans.
And if you actually speak to the vast majority of New Zealanders they'll tell you up until the 2000s we pulled it off pretty well. We got on pretty well with each other and we had a good example of being able to cooperate. There's fuck all hostility between Maoris and white people, minor grievances at best, but nothing at all comparable to the black vs white shit they have in your backyard.
Now that's been destroyed by whatever fucking cancer infected the country some time after the year 2000.

Yeah mate
THE JEW HAS ARRIVED. I went to my local supermarket about an hour ago and I am not joking 80 percent of the people were samoans, south americans or some mystery meat.
FUCK YOU GLOBALIST KIKES FOR DESECRATING MY ONCE BEAUTIFUL LAND

>I am not joking 80 percent of the people were samoans, south americans or some mystery meat.
Where the fuck do you live

It’s fucking depressing mate
Everyone has their own home countries except for us. We’ve been kicked out of our countries. Everyone but whites has their home base. There is no net positive to this kind of mass migration for the regular folk, it really is all the rich greedy fucks who have completely destroyed our communities

>There's fuck all hostility between Maoris and white people, minor grievances at best, but nothing at all comparable to the black vs white shit they have in your backyard.
What do you actually belive the nonsense to taught you in schools, until the 1970s Pukekohe still had segregated taxis, cinemas and barbershops

Napier. We have had FLOODS of mystery meat spics, niggers and whatever the fuck else COME OUT OF NOWHERE to the point the population is looking like 65 percent white. I am going to email my shit head council about this and see whats happened

Oh yeah that's right we followed Melbourne and dropped the requirement of speaking English for Chinese people coming here. You're right, they're real Kiwis after all.

I know, thankfully rural nz is all goods. You are right about Auckland though, so many foreigners and they all favour their own, and dont seem to give a shit about this country.

>Affording a life in New Zealand is nearly impossible for me, since we have been fucked so hard by globalisation houses now cost at least $1m with awful wages and a housing market where anyone from any country could buy, absolutely destroying the livelihood of entire generations.

All I hear about NZ on the news here is that they have so many houses and the government pays people to come live there. Is that bs?

I thought they made English speaking tougher?

>I am going to email my shit head council about this and see whats happened
Are you retarded man? As if they give a fuck? As if they don’t know what’s going on. As if it’s going to make any difference.
Oh how I wish to go back to being as naive as you truly. Enjoy your last moments of sanity and peace because once you really see what’s going on...it’s catastrophic
It’s all a coordinated 100+ year old plan to mix the European bloodlines with the lesser races to curb any future rebellion against the world government

Attached: 7762AB69-43F4-4BB6-8B8B-0CD0BF414690.jpg (642x716, 92K)

I'm 27, white male (enemy of the world) I'll either try to but piece of land down south or get over seas to asia. If I learn mandarin and upskill I can live a reasonably comfortable life. This country is fucked I live north of wellys btw. Lots of muslims being placed in Porirua; I hope they piss off the mob.

I also don't see how allowing non residents to buy our property is "cultural lag" but yeah whatever. I must just be behind the times.

I just wish to gain some sort of insight on how these people appeared out of thin air

I'm being sarcastic
These new immigrants don't even bother learning English, it's not 'cultural lag,' and this change has sped up so much in the past few years it's not an age thing.

>that they have so many houses and the government pays people to come live there. Is that bs?
Yeah, how we have a fucking housing shortage

Women voters. Cuck 'men' that do anything for pussy because they can't handle the social pressure of being alone.

Leaving this country has been on my mind for the last few years.
What kind of country allows ethnic mafias to run blatant visa scams and undercut our employment rights and wages?
What kind of country takes pity of people caught for visa fraud?
I live in a block of 6 flats and 4/6 are Indian and the place next door is some kind of pinoy boarding house with a backyard full of sleepouts.
Out on my street I see multiple cars people are living in and before the council made some new law there would be minimum 2 homeless beggers between my place and the shops.
Don't really know where I'm going with this just want to rant

Immigration laws
They are being shipped into your country with the coordination of your government with certain (((NGOs))) that sponsor these migrants to come over. Then your tax dollars go to housing them, feeding them, using your healthcare and schools, etc.
we are paying for our own genocide, it’s truly an impressive move

We have a severe shortage of housing and you were basically allowed to buy land even if you weren't even a resident.
This is total bullshit. We've got an absolutely disgraceful child poverty problem now, especially in south Auckland. This generation pretty much has no way to afford a house with horrifically low wages and house prices anywhere between one or two million for a standard 2-4 bedroom place.

idk man i live in the US midwest and i work primarily with whites. some mexicans every once in a while but they seem very assimilated.

i think you just live closer to billions of people who will never assimilate.

It’s funny because the rest of the world always considered New Zealand to be the place to run away to in the end times
Oh how we’ve all been royalled FUCKED
All of us
America, Canada, Australia, Britain, the rest of Europe, NZ, South Africa, everywhere that whites have/had a majority. Absolutely diabolical

The modern world is an utter nightmare. Culture and stable society is destroyed, since your whole life is based on earning and spending more and more. Now it's got to a point where you work hard, you are not guaranteed anything.

>They are being shipped into your country with the coordination of your government with certain (((NGOs))) that sponsor these migrants to come over.
What are you talking about Treasury runs migration policy and are only bringing in chinks because they cost the least to the books

They are coming for you too
I said the same thing 4 years ago now it’s practialy Tijuana/Mogadishu here
A small quiet town in a majority white state

Mate I’m not gonna lie I haven’t looked into NZs immigration policies but I’m just stating how it’s been done in Europe and here

>Take a job from some poor bastard "overseas"
>Go to Jow Forums and whine about "globalism"
Fuck you, OP

OP, another global economic reckoning is coming. I have been following the NZ and AUS housing market disaster. It is coming OP, just like it is coming to China, UK, US, Canada.
Work hard, save money, get comfy and sit back and watch it play out.
Neo con/lib ideology has done it, but I think its too late to reverse. It is going to take disaster for things to really change.

Attached: pepe comfy.jpg (750x725, 365K)

I'll admit I didn't know that but at the same time you can't deny our race relations were far, far better than the absolute shitshow going on in Australia or the US. The worst integrated ones are absolutely, 100% the new generations of Chinese.

Yeah as a country, our identity and demographics are doomed, its depressing and blackpilled. Kiwis are naive and want this future for their grandkids. So be it.

However, from the group perspective, there are more whites alive today around the world than ever before. Even if most of us have been brainwashed by the zog, we aren't going anywhere, and once things get bad and people return to their group identity we will probably dominate the world again.

Wages in New Zealand have been absolutely fucked by our politicians. Life here has been totally unaffordable for lots of people. London, of all places, is still way more affordable than Auckland.
So yeah I'm going to go overseas, earn more, and bring the money back. Problem is the rate the country's going down the drain means the country is getting fucked probably faster than anyone else.

Local time map of niggers

Attached: nz meter.png (738x608, 18K)

the problem with this thesis is that it implies such a plan could withstand two forces of entropy:

1) the tendency for humans to expose or otherwise leak information about what their cabal is doing to the rest of the world.

2) the tendency for different generations of leaders to take on completely different worldviews and strategies than their predecessors. are you saying that all ideologues who want to mix and destroy individual races, in turn indoctrinate the next generation to carry out this multi-generational, explicit plan for world domination? or are you saying such transference of the ideology takes place at a sublingual, cultural level? the latter makes more sense, and resulted in things like banking dynasties and royalty. but the specificity of the action you are implying is taking place over 100+ years makes me doubt. in one generation or perhaps two, you could have a group of individuals who purposefully push racemixing for one reason or another. but over 100+ years? human beings simply do not make and carry out plans over that period of time, for the aforementioned reasons.

I wouldn’t be so sure about that
Rhodesia used to be FULL of whites
State sanctioned oppression will take its toll, as well as crumbling infrastructure and widespread corruption that non whites bring to the table will lead to a bleak outcome

You are part of the problem and have no right to complain about globalism. By taking employment overseas, you have stolen the dreams of some other person.
Fuck you, OP.

Are you serious? Do you not know of the Jews?
Read The Talmud
Read the protocol of elders of Zion
Read Albert Pike
The freemasons literally believe that they must mix all humans to create a “neo-Egyptian” mixed race of humanity that will have more psychic abilities and will usher in the golden age
This is pretty widespread knowledge user, especially on this website
The ultra rich who control the resources on this planet are batshit insane

Your fucking country is one of the leading ones responsible for this system.
Oh no, some poor Anglosphere country had to hire a white male instead of Can't Speak English Chang who files an HR complaint every time someone says Taiwan. What a fucking sook you are.

mexican birth rate going down though

it's probably why they are importing so many more. our social programs simply cannot survive without immigrants. and the basis of all economic growth is 1) technological advance and 2) population growth.

so the governments and the investors are aligned on this. they meet in the form of "economists" and "think tanks" who are a bridge between politics and economy.

they always suggest more immigrants. particularly, more illegal immigrants. illegal because if they were legal that would merely bloat our social programs cost, and not have the desired effect of decreasing wages.

when you think about it, from the perspective of both investors and the government, hordes of illegal immigrants make perfect sense.

From NZ, exactly how I felt when I returned.
Its done and country is completely cucked!
Its ethnocide
/ˈɛθnə(ʊ)sʌJd/Submit
noun
the deliberate and systematic destruction of the culture of an ethnic group.
"ethnocide is being carried out against the indigenous people by the destruction of our way of life"

I'd argue Rhodesia only fell due to external pressure from other white nations. Once things get bad on a global scale all bets are off.

This is good for bitcoin

My country did not twist to your arm, forcing you to travel overseas and steal that job from another person.

This is the exact response I give to other eurofags that bitch about some blue eyed anglo coming to their country and that they're "full". Well what about the 15 million pajeets and niggers you let in abdul?

>we didn't engage in genocide against the Maori
I'm guessing you think the sth efrikans did, right?

>OP you're an idiot who can't work out that you have this:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_lag
>If you had have just stayed in NZ, you'd see all the people youre complaining about as Kiwis, but you left and lived in some fake ass made up version of where you lived.
>A child's version. Because you're an emotionally immature child, probably. You probably don't even see this, or are will to acknowledge it.
>The world changes. Get the fuck over it kiwi scum.
lol you fucking imbecile. Nice try cunt. throw some bs label out there then suggest that means OPs argument is invalidated. Sure.

Anyone who felt this moron might have had a point, actually go to the wikipedia link and read it, which I bet nobody did. the author of this post is probably some youngfag, first year uni little kiddie, taking some nonsense degree in this sort of shit and now he thinks he is smart.

cultural lag, lol. fuck off, child.

I can remember hearing in the media that NZ wasn’t allowing enough immigrants into the country and cited racism as the reason. This was back in the late 80’s

>My country did not twist to your arm, forcing you to travel overseas and steal that job from another person.
What is joining the EEC and crashing our economy where 80% of exports went to the UK were now blocked

well at one point we had people in government who strongly opposed african/middle eastern immigration but it appears that has gone out the window

And this is why I hope brexit fucks them hard

Go on, blame me, blame the UK - fuck, blame whoever you want, but God forbid you arseholes step up and admit that you are the globalists here.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'd rather have the Mexicans than those dirty commie chinks. Have fun in New china!

No, it just destroyed Europe in a needless war against the Kaiser, promoted the globalist system, regularly engages in all sorts of economic fuckery, shat on the economy of fellow Commonwealth countries instead of having our back, then turned around and invited a whole bunch of Indians and Pakistanis in and decided it was going to act all morally superior.
But you call up Pajeet for me and tell him I'm sorry for stealing his job, will you?

>blame the UK
it really is your fault

Attached: c-21985-atl.jpg (660x534, 56K)

Actually it was the trumptards and the bernierats that are responsible for this mess.

Fuck me, how much butter do ya'll need?

>Culture and stable society is destroyed, since your whole life is based on earning and spending more and more.
work hard, but do not spend. why would you spend money on ullshit? no need for expensive phone, expensive car, expensive consumer shit... build capital and check the fuck out from the bullshit early. Ive lived in the city rat race, back when it wasnt nearly as bad as today, and even then it was highly overrated. its just not needed. the freedom money in the bank brings is soooo much more satisfying than another $700 phone.

Fuck the brit cunts man

>go to the dentist
>its an indian
>go to the dairy
>its an indian
>get package delivered
>its an indian
>isp calls me
>its an indian
>browse the trending youtube videos in nz
>theyr'e indian
>order some curry
>its indian
This country is doomed.

>Actually it was the trumptards and the bernierats that are responsible for this mess.
lol what a delusional little youngfag. yeah, trump and bernie are responsible for the housing market disaster in NZ, AUS, china, uk, canada. And there has only been a problem since 2015! LOL, where the fuck do you imbeciles come from? and arent you late for your gender studies class?

I have read a lot about Jews and Judaism. What we know of as "Jews" today, or "Hebrews" started as a Phoenician outcast group of mercenaries, criminals and a general craftsman underclass called "Habiru". They went to Egypt and were promptly incorporated as slaves and basically modern day illegal immigrants. Then they left Egypt and conquered Jericho. They then started a Habiru (Hebrew) empire they called Israel. Israel was destroyed by Mediterranean civilization. Many Hebrews immigrated through Italy and converted thousands of Roman women to Judaism. Some made their way into central and Eastern Europe, forming the Ashkenazi line of Jews.

After Christianity was established as a religion, the Jewish religion underwent a major overhaul. Humiliated from the loss of their empire, and enraged at the success of the apostate Jesus of Nazareth, they incorporated circumcision and wrote new texts trashing Christianity. One of their Holy books claims Christ is boiling in excrement in hell.

The Ashkenazi line of Jews has famously low genetic inflow during their travels in Europe. It is somewhere between the periods of the time of Rome and the time of Rothschild where it is supposed that Ashkenazi Jews developed their inbred and fantastic intelligence, probably due to an extremely labor-averse, academic prestige culture, where a Jewish woman married a Jewish man not for his muscles or virility, but his mind.

The Russian government at the time of the development of the protocols was paranoid and filling the populace's mind with disinformation. One popular target was the few types of European Jews who actually engaged in manual labor - Russian Jewish farmers.

This doesn't mean that Jews haven't always been at the forefront of social revolution for the past hundred years (they have). And this doesn't mean that the Russian aristocracy had nothing to fear from Russian Jewish intellectual culture (they did). But it also doesn't mean that the document is truthful.

Just like in every western country politicians paid off by Globalists with central bankers money subverted the very societies they were to serve

Call any motel in Christchurch and they are Chinese

It’s happening in every white nation simeltaneously so there’s no country that can be used as an example of what an all white nation looks like and how successful and bright it is. Truly a fate worse than any of predecessors could have imagined. Colonized in our own nations and people cheer it on.

Die motherfucker

I feel bad for you, you're headed in our direction. It's irreversible.
I have seen such things...

The indians love it here and love our country. They don't hate us liek muslims. If indians and chinese keep out muslims and africans then I don't mind.

You've got to pay closer attention if you think the current waves of Chinese coming here actually like New Zealand or white people.

>How the fuck can anyone not see the problem with this? Whether this is colonisation or whatever the fuck it is, it's absolutely heartbreaking to see a nice place to live turn into an unaffordable swamp of people who have absolutely no feelings for their fellow New Zealanders aside from utter disinterest. I feel like I'm watching my childhood home being slowly destroyed. Which I am.
Nice numerals.

Seriously, though, New Zealand's leaders are liberating the nation's sheep from years of abuse by white people. Non-white people are not known for awfulness to ovines.

Attached: New Zealand pepe.jpg (851x660, 80K)

Don't live in Auckland you fucking retard

Move to fuckin Gore and get a house for 80k

There's not gonna be any Chinese, you'll have a nice comfy community in a small town

Why the fuck would you want to live in the city

How many full time jobs are available in gore?

Nah, we've been importing pakis and arabs too. They'll treat the sheep nice and gentle in our absence.

>But you call up Pajeet for me and tell him I'm sorry for stealing his job, will you?
You are no better than a Pajeet yourself.
Fuck you, OP

Fuck you cunt, Australia is even worse off then NZ. We have niggers and sandniggers along with chinks and poos.

Help fix the issue or shut the fuck up.

Fair point. What will finally put an end to the antipodean abuse of ovine anuses? Maybe NZ can go with a female-only immigration policy for a few years.

>white immigrants are the same as any other
There we go, he outs himself again.

You need to go pretty much vargmode, grow your own food, go hunting/fishing, solar panels are cheap atm, that sorta thing

You actually don't need to be making that much money, and you don't need necessarily work a traditional job to make it.

Bro this is what red pilled me, except it was in college.

I went into STEM and 50% of the population were either non-English speakers or first generation non-whites.

The vibe I got from every single one of them except maybe a Nigerian guy was "fuck you white boy."

I mean this has nothing to do with feeling like you "own the place" or are "on top" as the SJW freaks say. It's about being TOLD that this is your home. That you belong here. That it IS A NATION. Then you realize you have been robbed, lied to, attacked, or all three.

This eurofag attitude pisses me off as well. The Germans and Dutch make it so fucking impossible for us Afrikaners to just obtain a working visa, but hey let a bunch of oogaboogas in for free, all expenses paid. I'd worship Khorne if he existed

It doesn't matter what colour you are when you steal opportunity from another person, you Globalist arse-licker.

>Australia is even worse off then NZ
Your living costs haven't been bodied in the way Auckland's has and you guys have way more people who have their eyes open to all this shit.
But fuck me Melbourne is looking rough. It was practically Chinatown but in the whole fucking city. And the amount of Africans, I never would've guessed there'd be so many black folk in Australia.

>And the worst part of all this is that I really used to believe in this idea of all the world being able to come together and transcend racial and national boundaries like one big family

You fucked up, and people like you fucked it up for everyone else

Can't wait for the mayo extinction. Get cucked retard

>Melbourne is looking rough
Nah, it's incredibly beautiful, safe, diverse, and liveable. Best city in the world. Amazing food too. Not a haven for bogans or sheep sodomizers.

Attached: Melbourne view 7.jpg (3276x4096, 1.19M)

I hope so, I want the property bubble to pop I’m ready for it to hit ground zero. I want it to get so bad that the welfare system stops (other then the pension). That would clear out over 50% of the sandniggers and niggers as well as 20% of asians straight up.

Holy shit, check this guy. You deserve your coming apocalypse, cunt. I used to feel incredible pity for the current state of the UK, but it's delusional retards like yourself that make me laugh at every rape that takes place

Attached: 1547447298279m.jpg (1024x560, 142K)

You are a nigger who lives in nigger wonderland - opinion discarded

That’s true, electricity seems to be the only expense that’s climbing. Move here mate, once we unfuck this country we’ll come for NZ. Melbourne and Sydney are almost wall to wall chinks and poos, the niggers are fucking weird I swear they popped up put of no where, they aren’t born here because they can legally be deported when they complete their prison sentences. Their always on the news too www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6LuChHOh3o

Nice try Ahmed, but I'm as white as it's possible to get. And "discarding" dissenting opinions is all your country is good for these days, isn't it. Enjoy living in your giant panopticon

>I'm as white as it's possible to get.
OK Ngubu