Lmfao, our boy Martin Shkreli broke that hoe Lauren Duca

"Not that it’s anyone’s fucking business, but I’m getting divorced and I’m queer. Update my Wikipedia."

twitter.com/laurenduca/status/1084624676800872448

KING SHKRELI GOT INTO HER HEAD AND NEVER LEFT

Attached: shrikeli-stalking-teen-vogue-writer-1-8-17[1].jpg (902x564, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Uzqs3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: shkreli1_custom-3551f596f7e12fdd7de150efbe0f5d04cb1e919e-s800-c85[1].jpg (800x496, 61K)

>I'm a dyke
>I realised this after my husband dumped me

Attached: 1547438848865.jpg (620x821, 30K)

Makes me feel bad for Shkreli hope he's doing ok

>queer attack helicopter

Attached: 73D5C2EA-5F4C-4AE3-9599-BE8B1EEFC139.jpg (1242x1870, 575K)

so she was most likely a spy then?

Are you queer attack helicopter editor?

What's the connection between her and Shkreli? I didn't pay attention to these things
Also
>it's not anyone's business but let me post about it

Attached: 1518489829103.jpg (996x682, 64K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them
I don't know when this pasta was cooked but (((they))) have been saying for years now that Japan must bring in non-Japanese foreigners to solve their declining population problem

nice job, boys

When is Shkreli eligible for parole? I miss all the drama surrounding him.

>this
>27yo

Attached: Lauren_Duca_-_2017_(cropped).jpg (330x433, 40K)

I don't think he's eligible for parole, not yet at any rate. If he behaves himself he may serve a shorter sentence than the original 7 years
So far he's doing just that, teaching the other inmates math and reading

>critical theory

Brainwashed

Leftism kills.

Duca wrote some hit piece on Shkreli, so he joked that she was his girlfriend and spammed memes about it on Twitter, which is how he got banned: archive.is/Uzqs3

Attached: duca shkreli.jpg (1200x960, 129K)

Remember when Tucker told her to go back to writing articles about thigh high stockings? Good times.

Oh was it that bitch? Hahaha if you re-watch that clip you can notice right at the end Tucker uttering "Bitch" under his breath clear as day. How no one ever caught that is beyond me lol

Whatever happened to that nigger noise he purchased to play to all three of his friends? Little kike should have diversified his bonds.

Attached: wu tang.jpg (1200x800, 68K)

Me too user

>not that its anyone's business
>tells twitter
>tells people to update her wikipedia

Attached: 1518310499187.jpg (250x215, 5K)

Can't we just ignore this faggot? Why are we spreading degeneracy here? I thought you were a bro toothpaste... you disappoint me.

Attached: 1547429683133.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

LOL, I forgot about this bitch.

Her twitter is a gold mine for anyone with half a brain.

Attached: femmie_calendar.png (622x629, 461K)

FREE SHKRELI!

Who x Who?

no wonder she calls everyone sweety and hon - she sees Kyriarchy in everything she observes.

there is no cure for this religion she has been infected with

the Trotskyites had a solution for her which may become relevant but these Bolshies need to bring us to crysis first

our lives need to get much worse and cost a lot more first but were are well on the road

>your husband can't make you happy
>stick with the thigh high boots

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

FREE MY NIGGA SHKRELI

Ma lironi Shkrekin se ju qiva robt!

>queer
It’s not queer when a man sleeps with a woman.

Attached: heterosexual in current year plus four.jpg (1277x2116, 622K)

wait , i dont get it , what is the connection with martin skreli ???
skrelli wasnt married , when i watched his stream he was single.

Hahahahaha! Right?!

FREE MARTIN SHKRELI HE DINDU NUFFIN

Skhreli is bro and I feel that he's partly responsible for breaking this bitch

I used to dislike Shkreli but watched his streams for a while and saw the media campaign against him was complete bullshit and actually he's pretty alright.

Lmao yes Tucker prob was the final straw for her

Thank you

Attached: E172F986-B246-4D05-A50C-863F595E7150.gif (186x190, 2.85M)

He pretended the bitch in the OP was his GF on Twitter and literally got banned for it

She kept talking about it for a year afterwards, and big shitlib magazines went to HER for comments after Shkreli was sentenced and jailed

I hope he streams again when he gets released

Deep state got him and isn't done with him when he gets released.

White women age like milk.

It's patriarchy, I know you want to make it sound smart by saying Kyrios which means man, but kyriarchy just means dominance
Keep that in mind next time you're taking a "drink" in a Hellfire Club crapstall down in Melbourne ye mong

Attached: 6E0978E9B63B4DE0892C27ED0CBE17F6.jpg (586x894, 109K)

Lol

How is Shkreli doing?

Isn't there a rule against people directly asking for people to update their wikipedia?

haven't heard a thing since he went in

will never be enforced against people like duca

half of /cuteboys/ has a better shoulder to hip ratio than this blatant tranny

He has a blog he updates weekly I highly suggest you go there.

Google the term kyriarchy mehmet you fag. The feminists use it. He's not trying to sound smart, he's mocking blue haired bull dykes that are.

Lurk moar

Attached: 1546504878223.jpg (690x690, 93K)

Attached: pepexd2.png (1000x1006, 755K)

They use problematic and intersectionality too, just because they want to fruit themselves up doesn't mean you have to be a homo either!
Reddit spacing abo LEAVE

link?

She a feminist so you know she got that bandersnatch

lol shkreli and tuck are even her top relateds on jewgle

Attached: nuU29F5[1].png (269x858, 150K)

Attached: ducowned.png (1503x709, 1.4M)

Checked. Imagine if MRAs had calendars feminists would have trigger nightmares about it for days. They're the ones silencing men who speak out against them. Remember that kid who knew the cast of GOT and a bunch of celebs. he got blamed for the fappening. There were a bunch of phone calls in 2014. He was really funny and clever but spoke out against feminists for not caring about the Nigerian boys who had been executed by Boko Haram before the girls got kidnapped. They silenced him and doxxed him. They are desperate to prove they are just as strong and capable as men, but look how they fail at that.

Literally who both of them

serb pls

Anyone else feel like this when looking at the YouTube home page?

Attached: degen.png (780x630, 449K)

useless e-celebs and their fanboys should go to plebbit and stay there

not knowing duca is ok but youre a real newfag if you don't know skhreli

Some šiptar-croat abomination and some american woman.

>m-muh leddit

Make

Me

Stavros

You

Faggot

Turkroach

Attached: 1545216264500.gif (500x375, 406K)

They took his wu tang album??

Watch it or I'm calling Çara Boga from the mountains of Arslan you vile Emu bastard.
My engineers in Mount Athos are already triangulating your position as we speak, you're dead kiddo

Attached: 1540674361446.jpg (480x640, 80K)

Greekbro pls calm

what's the deal with those eye folds? why do they extend down past her tear duct?

>critical theory

Attached: 1464923617696.gif (332x477, 14K)

He's a good boy, he dindu nuffin

Oh....I didn't see that! Eeewww! She a lizard?

damn wtf didnt even see

that girl and martin are the same person. welcome to clown world

Another cunt riding the Trump curse. Ugly twat.

Dat’s ugly.

whoa