HAHAHAHAHAHH BEZOS BTFO

Attached: 3135343B-1090-406D-BEFD-349A828CAE01.jpg (1242x512, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maga

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

He's on a fucking roll

The USA is not a white country. Non whites are the majority within ten years.

HAHAHAH FUNNY TRUMP TWEET

HE'S SO FUNNY

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

ORANGE MAN GOOD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Attached: 1547439081640.png (488x410, 99K)

Stay salty Mohammed

>by your logic you should leave if you are not a native american.

aren't you glad your name was deleted?

Attached: UK gov deletes pedo database.png (650x2148, 1008K)

LMAOOOOO BRO YOU SOUND LIKE A FAG

any HIGH TEST alpha male such as myself sees a woman and INSTANTLY thinks about eating her ass and then fucking her up the ass like lmao dude you cant seriously expect to get laid acting like a decent and self-respecting human being like lmao dude you should pump and dump at least 30 different women before even CONSIDERING going steady. like lmao dude, and dont even bother with virgin women, theyre all stuck up cunts and will suck at having sex and sucking DICK. which is the only thing that matters when selecting the future mother of your kids. and BRO unless you bang a bunch of different tinder whores, you wont know how to mind game your future wife, bro. if you dont know how to act like a dark triad, the mother of your kids is gonna cuck you dude. cause youre a beta unless youre constantly pretending to be someone else. like lmapo dude have you even read any books by [unmarried whore monger nearing 40]? like lmao dude you need to get laid. sex is the only thing that matters like lmfao doooodeeee fuck finding someone with similar morals and values HOW BIG ARE HER TITS AND HOW GOOD DOES SHE SUCK DICK?

Attached: UKisFUCKED.png (825x602, 299K)

What is he actually referring to with Bezos?

Fuck Trump. Can we impeach this beta cuck loser now?

Attached: ButtPotato.jpg (369x561, 46K)

You mean the Mongolian migrants?

Attached: illegal indians.png (618x1602, 1.06M)

Fake nigger President the fuckass traitor cunt!

Attached: cuckTrump.jpg (846x571, 122K)

Attached: 1544527565204.jpg (602x492, 93K)

Attached: traitor2019.jpg (700x396, 41K)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
a crying baby projecting his hurt feeling

JEFF BOZO xD!! HAHA TRUMP EPIC STYLE TROLLED HIM MY FELLOW MAGAPEDES!

Attached: 002002.jpg (1024x768, 169K)

>thinks National Enquirer is based
>forgets national Enquirer has stuck immunity deal to hand over all its trump dirt and cooperate the Mueller investigation.

Glad he publically agrees Enquirer is real news and accurate. Can’t wait until it’s read into the court record.

Attached: 9C0CB5A9-4CCB-424C-A42C-FF6DA00398E6.png (304x386, 128K)

>thinking the Enquirer only has dirt on Trump

Trump found Twitter. What a fucking retard. Yelling at the world's richest man on Twitter.

Trump truly is a braindead 8 yr old moron.

Attached: crime388.jpg (700x521, 78K)

he just sits in the white house and shitposts. hes also the best shitposter. he is better than all of us

>bozo

He sleeps until 11 am, wakes up PISSED OFF that his crime syndicate partners are in prison, and then he goes into the Oval Office for 3 hours and calls it a day. Then he goes to his gold course to MAKE SOME MON-AY!!

What a fucking cunt.

Attached: moreLies.jpg (513x637, 58K)

Attached: ALLTRUE.jpg (650x369, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0

How much money do you think they are sinking into Shareblue now? Do you think they upped the budget or just hired more people?

didn't his wife become the richest woman in the world by filing for divorce recently?

Bezos is THE wealthiest person in the world having a networth of over $100 billion.

Why pick a fight with him?

why didn't Trump fuck Bezos, UPS and all of them by helping the U.S. Postal Service like I think he said he would?
From what I understand, these companies are getting to benefit from U.S. Postal Service paying very little, while the average citizen has to pay a fucklot, it's better for them to just use DHL, UPS, FedEx even though those companies are using US Postal Service

Attached: 10685354-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 48K)

I don't understand, why the fuck did Bezos give all of those billions to divorce his wife? It would cost him far less to just pay some hitman to get rid of her.
Are rich people retarded?

bozo who?

I think it's just that he has more money than Trump could ever hope for and for some reason that matters to Trump, who isn't doing badly for cash himself.

It's all a bit stupid on Trumps part as if he had actually tried to make friends with Bezos, Bezos would have probably donated the entire money for the wall in exchange for some political favour or other like being allowed a specific quota of immigrants to work cheep in his distribution centers.

>Are rich people retarded
Apparently Bezos is. He's the worlds richest man and didnt sign a pre-nup, and because of his short sightedness, just created the richest woman in the world. All she had to do was suck his dick and bow she's worth 70 billion dollars. As much as people would like to say "muh wahmen" Bozo Bezos did this to himself

You're an idiot, Bezos is a never Trumper. He owns the Washington Post for Christ sakes

If Trump had made friends with him years ago he could have turned him, this is the point.

this. for a billion dollars you could have her murdered in some random country on vacation and pay off every police officer, prosecutor, and politician in the entire country

Fuck that, Bezos is part of the slimy elite. Something is off about that guy you can see it in his half opened eye. Trump doesn't need some guy who likes to get pegged to help him build the wall. Thats what congress is for and if they dont want to do it, the military gladly will

So why haven't they?

Seriously, if he really cared about the wall he'd just set up some fund to pay for it and anyone who puts in gets a percentage of take on visa money for the next few years in return, easy. he wouldn't need the house to agree to that.

LOOK AT ALL THE SHILLS ITT

WOW, THEY BUTTHURT THAT BOZO THE BUTTSNIFFER GOT TRUMPED

*WAS*

>Not changing the skin tone to match the eyelids.
Full retard.

Bezos finances anti-white NGOs,
pol might not realise it yet but his old roastie wife has damaged their agenda more than any amount of stupid frogs.

Amazon stock is crashing soon, it's a calculated move to liquid before that without looking like Enron. Bezo doesn't have that kind of money in cash, it's all tied up in Amazon.

Thats called pay for play, which is illegal. Plus, American citizens started a go fund me to help fund the wall and it reached upwards of 20mil before it was refunded. The people cant just pay straight from their pockets for something like that. It would cause a whole mess of legality problems, more so than whats already happening. Dont worry bong bro, that wall is going up. Very quickly!

Son of a bitch

He's not picking a fight, just calling out the man who runs a newspaper that does nothing but spread propaganda and lies about his presidancy. Bezos was the richest man in the world who didnt sign a pre-nup and not doing do created the richest woman in the world literally over night. So yeah, he might literally be retarded. People who aren't even millionaires sign pre-nups for God's sake

Infact just to add, Trump has a chapter in one of his books dedicated to pre-nups. He's just rubbing it in Bozo's face how dumb he is. Bozo is in control of billions of dollars worth of assests and didnt sign one of the easiest and most important documents that exsists to protect his fortune from vultures

Is this the current largest financial achievement via feminism to date? My memetic potentiometer is going off the charts Dr. Stantz!

Attached: 1048794-egon_spengler__3.jpg (200x250, 11K)