Theresa May, an ardent Remainer, will tell Brits today

that Britain is much more likely to stay in the EU than leave with no deal.

Sometimes I wonder if politicians spit on democracy in a Satanist ceremony everytime they go to sleep.

Attached: 86594E95-1BB9-400A-AA5E-E19E0EE9604C.jpg (1536x1536, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

business-review.eu/international/eu-ready-to-extend-brexit-deadline-until-at-least-july-194635
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/4929783/MPs-vote-to-change-law-to-keep-home-addresses-secret.html
youtu.be/v7qgj_TN47o
mpsexpenses.info/#!/all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I told you so

Let the riots spread to the UK then. What are they really that stupid?

Not going to lie, former leave supporter here it's fucking hilarious watching brexit crash and burn like this but in all seriousness we need a people's vote

>Sometimes I wonder if politicians spit on democracy
>Sometimes
c'mon

They've already begun here.

>He thinks we won't leave
>Doesn't know what posturing before a big vote is

Yikes

>Sometimes I wonder if politicians spit on democracy in a Satanist ceremony everytime they go to sleep.
Why would they? They would be entirely stupid to do so. It is the only reason they are even in power.

Attached: 1540991189454.gif (400x245, 1.03M)

>People’s vote

Who voted in 2016 and 2017? Robots?

Why doesn’t she say “ok, don’t vote for my deal, then I’ll go on vacation for 2 months and we exit with no deal”? That would scare the shit out of Labour and LibDems and even the DUP.

looks like she made a bad deal just to force you to stay in

Yeah I can't even make a joke about this...

Great Britain indeed.

:(

'No'

If (when) she doesn't get the deal through there will be a no deal brexit

UNLESS the EU make a concession on the backstop which they could, they are notorious for making last minute concessions on deals

I never understood why the Brits caved in on the huge Brexit bill, the Northern Ireland backstop and on not having the future FTA negotiate before the exit date. There was absolutely no leverage the EU had, the UK could have insisted on working on an FTA based off of Canada, reject any NI backstop demanding technical solutions to goods transport in Ireland and also rejected any payments to the EU after 2020 for ongoing commitments (halfing the 39bn bill to 20bn). And there would have been nothing the EU cojld have done about it.

The backstop is just a nice front for Remainers and hard Brexiteers to say “look this deal is horrible”. The backstop was negotiated between the Republic of Ireland and the UK with very little input by the EU (the drafting style in the NI protocoll is completely different to the rest of the agreement). And the backstop is completely political, it has no practical application. If Ireland says “ok, the backstop will last only 12 months”, the backstop becomes politically worthless to the Republic of Ireland government, hence Ireland won’t and can’t give anything on the backstop. Germany, Austria and the Netherlands have spearheaded an effort in December to say that the backstop shall expire at most after 12 months if it is triggered... Ireland and France said “no way”.

>JUST ACCEPT MY DEAL YOU STUPID FUCKS. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'LL DO TO ME. PLEASE.

Attached: PLEASE.png (800x515, 29K)

We leave in march, or we start to march!

Where?

I heard British obesity rates have skyrocketed since 2016 in a government effort to make sure Brits don’t chimp out in current year.

>Saying: 'we'll become your slave (vassal state) qnd give you everything you want' is posturing
Are you retarded?
Posturing would be to say: 'my way or no deal Brexit', not 'your way or we'll stay'

You're not wrong hans, there's some fat fucks in this land.

Why not a people's peoples vote too? A third vote would make it best of three. Hell why don't we just keep voting every few years on this, that doesn't skew the odds at all.

Learn about probability you absolute retard. A people's vote is only a people's vote in name only.

This is your daily reminder that "democracy" is a gigantic scam and that your "vote" is completely useless.

Merkel met wuth May and made a deal. May betrays Britain and Merkel gives her a holiday house in Brussels and a paycheck. That's what the Brexit deal was. Members of the house will get a share of the pie as well to make sure they vote the right way. That is how "democracy" works in the real world.

>when the norf meme becomes real

Why don’t you just stop with stupid referendums. The last Germany wide referendum we had was in 1938 to annex Austria and it led to ww2...

We get the governments we deserve. Some people only exist to serve as an example to everyone else which, alas, is the fate of the UK.

Attached: meghan-and-harry.jpg (1800x1042, 319K)

Democracy is gay.

You should just overthrow the ruler if he sucks balls like the good old days.

Democracy allows people like this to survive because there's no consequence.

>Inb4 vote them out
Then they just join hands with another party. Guess you can't vote em out afterwards.

Its's only just begin.

>allowing a female to rule
>obeying a female led government

Exit with no deal then you bitches

>democracy
>EU
Britbongs are simply afraid to start making decisions for themselves again. Many years of living comfy while taking orders and laws from Brussels made them lazy. It is one thing to shout speeches without taking responsibility to get elected into governmental positions, another is to be held accountable.
What will happen now? Literally nothing.
British parliament will vote down the May deal with EU (think about the children and blah blah blah). Hard brexit under (WTO rules) will get rejected (muh businesses and exports). Second referendum will not be invoked (in fears of citizens voting to leave EU again).
For years to come the EU (particularly Macron and Merkel) will fuck up Great Britain with "regulations" so badly in the ass to make an example for other EU member states what would happen if they tried something similar.
Also pound will crash badly just before the March final date to set the whole plan in motion.

No one wants to be forced into a partnership

It was never going to happen. Get over it, Britain stays in the EU.

Attached: DZrqJnGXkAAf5YX.jpg (1024x576, 150K)

Mate you didn't even read the entire headline

You think a few sand niggars are the only ones who fuck things up, wait until we dont get what we want!

Attached: I'm on my way.png (335x233, 134K)

AAAAAAHHHHH JUST GET THE FUCK OUT SO WE CAN DEAL WIT ALL THE OTHER SHIT WE'RE HANDLING RIGHT NOW

The comedy is, the UK media hated the EU for YEARS with constant anti-EU stories because the UK people did not like the EU. That is why we got a referendum, obviously, and voted out. THEN suddenly like out of no-fucking-where the entire media LOVES the EU and we hear nothing but hate for Brexit, IT IS FUCKING WEIRD WHAT IS GOING ON HERE, WEIRD AF

>Mate you didn't even read the entire headline
I heard it is 95% certain MPs will reject May's deal... according to betting companies.

changing the trump pasta to brexit, not bad, low effort so i hope the sauce is good

Let's talk about doxxing MP's, Jow Forums.
Or are you chicken?

no deal = freedom
I don't know why you dumb brits want a deal, you should have been planing for no deal from the get go. That's the only true fucking Brexit and the only way to stick it to Merkel and her band of limp wristed sideways flagged merry men.

the whole thing is a complete joke

the whole country is a complete joke

Jesus fuck. France and UK need to fucking murder their incompetent leaders already.

>be in Europe
>vote democratically
>democracy dies
something not right here
((()))

This was always the plan. As you note, May literally campaigned for Remain. The best case scenario was that she'd genuinely just fuck it up. And here we are.

>Sometimes I wonder if politicians spit on democracy in a Satanist ceremony everytime they go to sleep
Come on now; they fucking LOVE democracy. It's FAR easier to control cause you can just focus on those others that voted opposite to you & not the ones making sure the right outcome is always reached regardless.

>Vote for my deal where the uk remains in the eu or stay in the eu

So this is the power of democracy

Attached: sad.png (369x344, 192K)

No need to doxx theirs and everyone who votes address is freely available on the electoral rolls.

That's just the Daily Mail. The BBC has been slobbering over the EU all the time.

If parliament doesn't fulfill the Brexit, then that's grounds for all of them to be shot. It's either they die, or Britain forever abandons calling itself a democracy.

>Posturing
She talks like a fag & her shit's all retarded.

Attached: May's idea of British Posturing.jpg (1280x250, 47K)

>We can't do referendums so you shouldn't either
You can't help yourself can you Hans.

If they call her bluff, do you think she would go ahead and revoke article 50?

She can't revoke it without parliament's say so. We have acts of parliament ready to come into force.

How the fuck can you be more in the EU with no deal than having a deal that keeps you in the EU, explain that fritz

Zero point in following the law in the UK if they don't go through with it quickly.

Do whatever the fuck you want.

I think Nostradamus had a quatrain all about May martyring herself to stop Brexit. I think there'll be a number of your other politicians suicide bombing themselves to help take it out.

Brexit being extended to July.
business-review.eu/international/eu-ready-to-extend-brexit-deadline-until-at-least-july-194635

Sorry Bongs you will never leave.

Actually no. Stop spreading disinformation.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/4929783/MPs-vote-to-change-law-to-keep-home-addresses-secret.html

Is there anything Nostradamus didn't predict?

So much ancient knowledge lost!

Many such cases. Sad!

>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/4929783/MPs-vote-to-change-law-to-keep-home-addresses-secret.html

Wow, I stand corrected. MP's are truly above the plebs aren't they.

no that's no true but whatever dickhead

I wonder if Farage didn't either "see" or otherwise get wind of the direction they were planning on taking all this well back.

Hah looks who comes crawling back…
youtu.be/v7qgj_TN47o
we have your youth

Attached: wf.jpg (600x381, 34K)

>2009

Attached: knob.png (350x295, 49K)

University educated and middle-classy remainers are so smug and condescending towards their goalpilled brexiter compatriots. I would pay to see vids of them getting curbstomped by norfern alphamales.

at this point it's a race to see if UK can Brexit before Trump gets his Wall built
though it seems more and more likely neither will ever happen

TBF I haven't had need to find my MP's home address for a while. All I can say is that this story must have snuck in under to cover of other bigger 'news'

Where's the age old british practice of drawing and quartering?

Nobody cares, the UK is completely irrelevant on the world stage.

Attached: A_Very_British_Kick.jpg (634x582, 33K)

UK will remain our slave

Because the people negotiating the deal were and are pro-remain. They reasoned that a bad deal was more likely to be voted down, and if it wasn't then they got to live out their fantasy of Daddy EU punishing Britain for being naughty and xenophobic

Are we Kekxit yet?

She's right. Brexit is a russian psyop.

Okay so you guys gotta understand if Britain leaves there will be war.
UK tax havens like the camans and virgin islands ect harbour 5% of the worlds assets laundered from black markets and have since their inception showed a exponential growth. This means in 4 years the UK will harbour 80% of the worlds assets offshore and the only way to break free would be crashing the entire financial system.
This means war and the lines will be split along the EU, BRICS and five eyes.
The only way out is the prior destruction of the financial system while if not done fast enough would also mean war.
Have a nice day.

Attached: faggots.png (697x656, 128K)

What is means is that they've spent over a decade shoring up their defenses whilst Jow Forums has been sitting here arguing over nigger dicks rather than getting these people killed. If we can coordinate airstrikes with the Russians in Syria then we can kill satanic paedo politicians. Jow Forums needs to take the military option now.

First one seemed to be more of a Cointelpro type of operation to prevent and control a real protest movement.

Attached: yellow_vest_london_cointelpro.jpg (912x691, 131K)

>Because the people negotiating the deal were and are pro-remain

Why tho. Why let them get anywhere within reach of making a deal? Why weren't Brexiters sent to negotiate? Who the fuck would allow this fucking travesty?

Do Brits even support Brexit at this point tho? It was obvious no one was going to let the UK (nor any other country) leave.

>France and UK need to fucking murder their incompetent leaders already.

The funny thing is that it is the hard Brexiteers, the Moggs and Johnsons which seem to torpedo Brexit.

May got herself into leadership by taking out ALL of her competition through cloak amd dagger shit so her leadership bid was uncontested by the time a vote came around. Since then she went about appointing remainers and blocking all attempts by Brexiteers to get involved (2 brexiteer brexit sects resigned saying they weren't allowed near the negotiations). It's some Hitler shit mang.

This is actually it; the technique's been adapted for the modern age. Why bother doing one the old way when you can do it far more slowly to millions simultaneously?

I love the word “ardent”, reminds me of “swain”.

is a yellow jacket rebellion brewing in bongland yet?

step it up lads

It's way better to stay fully then take her let them fuck you up the ass but we'll call it a divorce plan.

We're going full paramilitary.

Don't know about home address, but you can look up this website and see what your mp is spending your money on

mpsexpenses.info/#!/all

It’s fine it’s just political suicide, if we don’t leave you basically hand 17 million votes to whatever party wants to take us out of the EU. It would also be the death of the Conservative party which can only be a good thing.

How may butter knives do you have stashed?

Let's face it, the British people have no recourse in any direction to hold any one in power to account any more. Britannia spirit is gone, crushed by the upcoming Pax Terranica.

There are just as many wannabe politicians running around capitol cities with more of a concentration of ashkenazi semen in them than any other single fluid in their body as there are wannabe actors in LA, who are also almost as full of ashkenazi semen. There are very few globally whose names are even publicized let alone well known for taking out some shitgoblin like May to have any positive effect whatsoever.
They'd only find 1,000 ways to turn it against us all & use it as an excuse to clench the grip tighter, faster.

Yes yesss, just roll over and die.

>tell us about your offensive capabilities

If you can't make your own firearms or explosives then you're pretty retarded.

This is just Until Dawn 2. Your options are just an illusion of choice. But this one’s actually scary

Nobody can afford to make the kind of mistake Kaczynski did, and go full retard picking shitty targets whose loss has zero effect. Then the only ones you're actually removing from the equation are yourselves.

I think the idea was to appease the remainers by having a remainer heading the split to show their concerns would be addressed.

Watch Zulu that will be the result of any insurrection. Top tip you would be the Nignogs, not the Taffs.

Scotland always gets it's way.