Parents ‘sickened’ after chocolate treat for children contains ‘KKK’ surprise

Who knew Kinder was so white supremacist.

Attached: KKK.jpg (713x746, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WOtc7
youtube.com/watch?v=hHI8Ofu7b1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>KKK the same initials of the Ku Klux Klan

If you have to describe why you are outraged then your argument is dumb and your audience base is dumb too

If you find one, stick it on Ebay.
Guaranteed winner

Racist
Trump hair
Choking hazard

Why are these allowed?

Aren't kinder eggs a European thing? Pretty sure the KKK isn't really a thing over there. I mean mod cutlure developed into skinheads but not really the same thing as the KKK

Imagine being offended by 3 letters, like, what harm it will cause to a child? Who presumably, don't have an idea about KKK.

Well you better hurry because Kinder is destroying all their toy stock of this because of the KKK backlash..
archive.is/WOtc7

Attached: 1520873747199.png (555x558, 72K)

>3 individual balloons with k for "kinder" on them
>hurr kinder are racist!!!!!
just fucking shoot me now..

>Making it even more valuable

If I was in Aussie, I'd be investing in Kinder Eggs

KKKINDNESS
KKKINDNESS
KKKINDNESS
III
NNN
DDD
NNN
EEE
SSS
SSS

Attached: 7bf.jpg (1000x800, 80K)

KINDER™
ONLY THE PUREST EGGS

>This has been an official Jow Forums endorsement courtesy of the Jow Forums-Jow Forums ministry of nutrition

Where are the kkk outside of the usa?
Are they in Australia? I doubt it.

/ourchocolate/

we had these like 8 years ago. now they are called just "K-supermarkets"

Attached: kkk supermarket.jpg (500x398, 74K)

People will do literally anything, no matter how retarded, for attention.
Several years ago some retard nailed his balls to the brickroad in the red square.

show pic

America a realy is a plauge

Attached: givemeattention.png (847x870, 61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hHI8Ofu7b1E
google Пётp Пaвлeнcкий

total attentionwhores, no dignity

Attached: 1189755[1].jpg (400x253, 41K)

Basically this. The KKK and blackface for that matter are American concepts.

>K obviously stands for "Kinder"
>Obviously not intended to have anything whatsoever to do with the KKK
>People choose to get upset anyway
I don't get it, do they just do this shit for attention?
I mean, I would understand if you tweeted about it because you thought it was kinda funny, but if you're genuinely morally outraged about this then you're a fucking mouthbreather.

Also the KKK are completely irrelevant even in America, much less in Europe and Australia

>blackface is only American
>flag
Uhhhh what?

Attached: 9cb19725b86fafb7e978ff555cd6a37b_original.jpg (1552x873, 253K)

>Kimberley, , from Victoria, Australia, said she initially "laughed in shock" but then 'quickly realised the serious implications it could have.'
>Victoria
Checks out

Attached: 605eb056519212684f8a6c39a309c319.jpg (649x365, 47K)

Looks like moon man's nephew

Doing blackface is universal (Outside of Africa obviously)
Giving a shit about it or thinking that it's some kind of great moral crime is strictly American

The kkk only exists in America though? Plus Americans aren't even allowed to eat kinder eggs because the choke on them.

Reminder: This is banned in America.
Kinder Surprise I mean.

What's the big problem with Americans and Kinder chocolade? I thought they banned those surprise eggs because Americans would eat the plastic inside. Now they have another problem.

Attached: Krusty_Komedy_Klassics.jpg (512x384, 45K)

so many damn jews in that pic

>strictly
Not anymore bucko, we're all living in Amerika.

What does it even stand for in this case?
Fuck it - lets ban anti-smoking, compact TVs, jets & highways because they're a Nazi invention too!

The millennial and especially the zoomer of today is being raised on American cultural media around the globe. Even the youth in muh BASED Russia refuse to use the big bad n-word that they see in school books.

if it was a hammer and sickle it would be ok....

Attached: libby tard.jpg (318x159, 8K)

So that's why Kinder eggs are banned in America.

Attached: 1484176716121.gif (171x200, 11K)

It's cool, the balloons actually stand for "Klown Kunny Klub"

Attached: 1490481622372.jpg (600x839, 123K)

ye

Well, they are German...

HEILZ!

Some cunt just read that and is rushing to the store to get all the kinder egg stock

I have KKK turbo installed in my car.

Also notice that 14 words handsign. Wow. Just wow

Attached: right-wing-hateful-hand-gestures-white-power-14-words-the-23986160.png (500x420, 59K)

I love that pic :)

They are building our ring of possible deniability faster than we could have ever imagined.

Real KKK here, The left takes every symbol and icon literally and assign their greatest fears to them, it just shows that they think about the KKK all the time and when presented with three letters in a row, they automatically assume the Klan is sending a secret message or has control over Kinder Candy. I don't get up everyday and think about "niggers" or dwell on my enemies every waking moment. What a way to live, looking for racism, in every little thing out there.

Attached: Palmetto Guard.gif (265x158, 2K)

These are banned in Jewmerica

Yikes!
Racist

Yes it is european so projecting things on toy is unhealthy in my opinion

Problem is russkie millenials don't have the financial comfort to keep larping virtue and offence in their bubbles; normal shit conditions of Russia once they grow a little older will iron them back out into normal racists. Only Moscow hipsters can afford to do this forever and blog about it on Instagram/whatever.
That's not the case here though, here they can continue to indefinitely grow on the American culture disease. The longer they live in their bubbles the less oxygen there is, thus leading to more hallucinations and abnormal behaviour known as being American.

Disgusting! As a proud black man I will not stand for this and I'm taking Ferrero to court!

Give all the female employees your BBC

and they were all white parents, this is definitely some white people shit...

The only country the KKK was ever active in doesn't allow the import of Kinder eggs.
So, WTF?

>australian mum was SHOCKED to see KKK in her kid's toy

who has the time to be shocked about this retarded shit? with all the things that go on in ones life you'd think they'd disregard this as smth funny / stupid and go on

isn't that one of the russian x-men

>shocked

my mother was shocked when she choked on a shard of glass in her cola bottle. this is a " STICKS AND STONES BREAK MUH BONES
WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME" kinda problem and someone needs to drive over this mother with a tractor.

WOW WTF KINDER NEEDS FUCKING BOMBED

Attached: 1527185145370.png (396x385, 119K)

>Dumb mutt missing the point

I think they do this for attention

I remember going to the netherlands and it was full of mosques and gangcrime,then my train got hit by a suicide.

Any excuse will do

Its K to be white.

Attached: 1547236815012.jpg (620x821, 30K)

Your tax dollars at work.

Kankerlijer

it's an Italian company

Ciao!