How does pol mobilize, form coalition irl?

I have been lurking and now occasionally shitposting on pol for probably a year now. Far more redpilled on the triplicate parenthetical notations and the Holocaust lies now, thank you very much. I know there are some solid, and some less so, personalities and figures in alt-right who are attempting to secure a foothold on the beaches of liberal degeneracy and ZOG territory. However, many of these individuals, arguably by necessity, hide their identity, and 'we' are more-or-less confined to the anonymity of the chans (I even left conspiracy forums after several years due to a politically correct confinement). It seems to me highly unlikely or even impossible that I would be able to meet up with like-minded (see Jow Forums-minded) individuals for real life political discussion and perhaps engage in some form of political action within the existing system (Kek knows there is a demographic for the Jow Forums worldview). Charlottesville seemed like a D-Day landing that Eisenhower had to read the failure letter afterwards.

businessinsider.com/d-day-in-case-of-failure-letter-by-general-eisenhower-2012-6

As a follow-up: how do you not go completely batshit blackpilled insane after being on Jow Forums for longer than 6 months? Inb4 I simply live with the pain memes and reddit spacing...

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (609x343, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5w-14292bM
youtube.com/watch?v=vw9zyxm860Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1519586084278.gif (1286x800, 388K)

kill yourself spook faggot

spooky

Attached: Untitled.png (147x159, 48K)

>Lurking for a year
>Posting
These two are mutually exclusive. Come back when you've lurked for 3+ years

>how do you not go completely batshit blackpilled insane after being on Jow Forums for longer than 6 months?
The same way that an alcoholic tells you he enjoys the taste of beer.

fuck off cia nigger--sage

i agree OP, if we organized we would be unstoppable. lots of wasted potential on this board

I wish a spook faggot: then I could anchor for CNN.

You don't have to believe me I guess, but it is a legitimate question I have from a non-spook, albeit a newfag who doesn't recall coming across discussion of why (or how) Jow Forums people couldn't coalesce somehow in real life. Are people with our worldview and sympathies too abhorrent to (((mainstream))) npc culture and society that we would be forever shunned as pariahs for daring to question or contradict shit that Jow Forums does on an hourly basis? It seems like we're ultimately just jerking ourselves off and having little to no 'real' impact in 'our' little corner of cyberspace here.
Maybe I won't get any further answers or enlightenment on this topic here, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to beg the question.

Attached: pooper.jpg (750x509, 39K)

I don't think Jow Forums mobilizing would help. The only way the white race can be saved is out breeding the others. Unfortunately, there are a lot of manlet, unathletic and unattractive members of Jow Forums. Not gonna save the white race by being above average fatso engineers.
>Inb4 projecting

thanks, user. I brought up this issue to a veterans club at my college, but got no response. I have more in common with shitposters on pol than I do with other vets at this point.

Fuck, I don't even know how to access MAGA-tier companions irl. The fucking charter conservative club I saw on the clubs roster looks blue-pilled as fuck;

Someone would get blackmailed for their beliefs. Same reason affairs are kept quiet; public ruin. If someone sent a video of an user making a "racist"statement to their employer, it would be life altering.

Even if we did manage to form some kind of tangible group, it would instantly be a 3 letter agency honeypot. Just force down the blackpill and cope how you can, seems to be what most of us doomers are doing.

wouldn't it be awesome if you got raped by a pack of wild niggers?

Yeah, that would be nice, but it doesn't seem likely. Maybe the Book of Revelation and the great shitshow Israel finally getting it's ass handed to them is just going to have to be how this drama all plays out. Zionism and cultural Marxism will probably win, and the collapse of nations will follow. The remnants of civilization will then have to acknowledge that pol was right.
Actually, I'm not a Bible scholar and am not sure if that's how the Book of Revelation plays out or not.

I was listening to Jim Goad on Red Ice recently, and he makes the counter-argument to this point. I don't know if he's correct, or really thinking tactically or strategically or whatever, but I guess it is an argument (that if we all 'went public' with our opinions and beliefs/worldview, that (((they))) couldn't break all us twigs individually. Something like that).

youtube.com/watch?v=A5w-14292bM

What we do is the ultimate rebellion; we wait until the time is right. When the coast is clear, we do what we are destined to do for the white race. We kill our pure families and then ourselves. They can’t get us, we won’t let them. We are way to good for that. No way some nigger’s gonna get my wife, or my daughter. The kikes can’t have my house or my car. The spics can’t have our land, the chinks can’t by my country. No sir!

A better question is how to prevent subversion by alphabet soup agencies who want to stir shit.

>i wish a spook faggot.....?

Behold, more white inferiority, this thread is crawling with it.

I'm too narcissistic to wait 3 years before (shit)posting-even on a wretched hive of scum and villainy as Jow Forums.

Well, that was part of my impetus for asking that question, too. I know there are Christian pol posters (ironically or not). I have a recovery background (alcoholism,. etc.) and have some introductory and baseline methods for coping with the bullshit of life and my own insanity. What (effective) coping strategies are Jow Forums people using?
I may have misinterpreted your post, too. I would say Jow Forums has been very addicting for me. I think I have transitioned or am transitioning from red-pill addiction to black pill addiction. Maybe that's a necessary or inevitable process, too...

>What we do is the ultimate rebellion; we wait until the time is right. When the coast is clear, we do what we are destined to do for the white race.

that's actually a good answer. I could live with that, at least as a sensible strategy.

this may be a question alphabet agencies would post, or have posed in the past. I'm just genuinely curious. It's fine if you're skeptical. I think Jow Forums has good reason to be skeptical of user postings on Jow Forums.
This actually helps me be more secure in my anonymous posting here, as anyone who could ip track me could tell I'm just a potato nigger schmuck.

You got me, meme flag: I missed typing two words (I wish I WAS a spook...). Anyhow, you have a nice week ahead of you, BLM.

You have to lurk for 5 years to learn the in real life symbol

thanks, user. That makes me think of 1984, Big Brother and Winston's The Brotherhood trusting mistake. I wonder if Charlottesville, Spencer's or American alt-right factions, et al aren't infiltrated or orchestrated by intelligence (?). Perhaps it really boils down to spiritual warfare and every man doing the best they can on a sinking ship and perhaps fighting a losing war.

It's not the okay/white power hand signal?

Attached: 670.jpg (499x499, 28K)

Any attempt will undoubtedly have its members killed from dews drones and soon 5g. The only response is...what? The answer is right there.

You might not like TRS, but some of the local groups are pretty decent. Be really careful though, you are marking yourself as an active dissident if you meet up IRL, and the system will not treat you with any mercy. I’ve gotten a lot out of my local group though, it will probably come back to bite me in the ass royally, but I have my fellows, and that’s very valuable. I wish I could tell you how to find local groups wherever you are, but I don’t know. Words of advice from an old(er)fag, delete all social media, and avoid groups that use it(fb, discord) to communicate. If you’re Catholic, the local Traditional Latin Mass is a good, safe place to meet redpilled people once you feel them out. I don’t know Protestant stuff, sorry user. Best of luck, stay safe, and keep your head on a swivel, you’re an actual enemy of the system if you know the truth and they will attempt to crush you via Antifa and the media if they can.

Attached: 97A23B41-DA0E-4F6C-8924-7A78975BCA22.jpg (224x460, 37K)

I don't know if I'm hard core right enough for TRS. Thank you for that Jow Forums, however.
Yes, I think you are 'quite right' about being labeled an active dissident and not treated with mercy. I deleted all fb friends so I could post freely-mainly Jow Forums red and black pills ;)
I would prefer not to have a target on my back for Antifa (or gangstalking, or whatever), but I/we should at least be able to question the (((narrative))). If we can't do that, then it's totalitarian tip-toe gone full domino effect.

I guess there's a time to be incognito and stealth, and there's a time for boldfaced, open warfare. Likely there are consequences for both of these tacks.

Cheers!

Attached: dom.gif (500x209, 724K)

I just became cynic and point out obvious bs to my friends, unfortunately it hurts their emotions

by the way, I"m assuming TRS means therightstuff.biz? I'm not aware of any 'groups' they have, if that's what you were referring to...

yeah, maybe friendship is meant to dissipate with individuals. New bonds form, perhaps grow stronger...relationships like chemical reactions, maybe.

Fair enough, I’ve actually become more Christian in the past few years, so I don’t fit the typical AltRight mold anymore either. There’s a lot of good Christians in my local group though. Honestly, just delete your fb if you want to be serious about this, that’s how Antifa gets most people. Good luck brother.

A few years ago they had open recruiting for local groups called “pool parties”, that’s gone underground now, no idea how you’d contact them at this point.

food for thought (fb deletion). Maybe I will.
Goddamn, will Antifa track you down like some fucking terrorist group? A Left-sponsored ISIS? That's fucking scary...you can't even shitpost on your own (friendless) social media anymore. What has the world come to (tsk, tsk)

Thanks again!

that's unfortunate, and perhaps necessary. I imagine militias and 'enclaves' in historically white dominated regions (Idaho, rural Pac NW or southern states) used to be avenues to pursue networking of this kind in the past.
I'm not necessarily even vying for GTKRWN groups, I just don't like the idea of white European methodical extinction and the insanity and projected insanity of the Left and Zionism Gone Wild.
Maybe I'm just too much of a loner for all this social bullshit, anyhow. A few hours (or more) a week shitposting anonymously on Jow Forums might be just what the doctor ordered to not go completely insane in a spiraling decay of Western civilization.

actually, I began posting 'controversial' conspiracy and now Jow Forums-tier redpills, blackpills on normie social media in perhaps a vain attempt at red-pilling friends or family. Sadly, I guess a majority of the population do not or will not see the situation geopolitically and culturally as many of us do, in broad strokes. I do not like the thought of having to 'go dark' or delete a social media account just because some dindu or SJW or feminazi or Jew or ______ doesn't like some infographic, link, video or meme I posted.
This is a sobering redpill right here!

We dont

If you don't know you should lurk moar.

>no 'real' impact in 'our' little corner
Are you sure about that?
youtube.com/watch?v=vw9zyxm860Q

true. I am not autistic enough for the Shia LaBeouf brigade (and some of you all got Russia to bomb ISIS or anti-Assad enclaves in Syria, or some shit?). I'm admittedly still an outlier.

I probably will. Maybe there is some spiritual, Zen method of consistent exposure to the madness that is the Jow Forums existential transformation.

I'm sick of all these fucking captchas and need to sleep. Good night, all your princes of Jow Forums, you Kings of Alt-Right Political Discourse.

>how do you not go completely batshit blackpilled insane after being on Jow Forums for longer than 6 months?

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger user.

Attached: 1494129611924.jpg (468x714, 56K)

sage advice, user. Saved graphic to the 'moto' folder..

Go outside. I just met a pol tard. I could tell by the way he carried himself. We exchanged phone numbers. We are going to chill and od on red pills. Met another on discord. We are like bros from another mother.

Just don't be a sperg and make friends. And red pill them. And once you get to 14/88 territory you just share a knowing look and its cool

FBI pls go.

PEPE will ROAR against the leftist assholes soon, wh3en they try to jew-buy their pitiful votes again... pepe is life? pepe is love... bioluminescent cia niggers for life!

>exchange e-mails
>meet
>talk
>see how it goes

if you really want it.

You gotta do what others did to get you to this point, my nigga. Newfags come here everyday your old redpills are new and shiny to them, so never stop posting them. This is a silent revolution user.

Attached: lorentz2.gif (635x411, 45K)

SAGE MOSSAD SHILL THREADS
SAGE GLOW IN THE DARK NIGGER THREADS
FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK KIKES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK FAGGOTS
FUCK VEGANS
AND FUCK JANNIES TOO

Attached: 1545551910629.png (1000x999, 573K)

You dont. That would metastatize into a cancer. Best to be the thorn in social peers sides. Only wield your power against arrogant men and evil cunts user. Most dont deserve to suffer reality without wall of illusions constructed out of thin air from high elevation in tall citadels in capital locations where power is concentrated in concrete fortresses

God is with us. He is watching. Never forget that. Allah is Satan. Satan is weak, arrogant and psychotic. God is Infinity Forever.