Help Jow Forums it is starting to awaken in me with a great clarity that satan and such is real and I see it absolutely...

Help Jow Forums it is starting to awaken in me with a great clarity that satan and such is real and I see it absolutely everywhere. Am I becoming religious? Are we really on a planet completey run by satan as Im awakening to but then yet billions of people are religious and worship? What is going on exactly

Attached: IMG_3323.png (770x439, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/03/23/us/evil-eye-gloves-march-for-our-lives-trnd/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=COgS0hRzdKA
youtube.com/watch?v=NyOXoSS8rlg
youtube.com/watch?v=bGT5LMv91ag&index=47&list=PLdD__xXCAgFvzu3Byrsp43rzArnHKnIYA&t=16s
youtube.com/watch?v=_5adWL51W2w&list=PLdD__xXCAgFvzu3Byrsp43rzArnHKnIYA&index=48
youtube.com/watch?v=tP-HIjSIurs&list=PLdD__xXCAgFvzu3Byrsp43rzArnHKnIYA&index=47
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_debates_over_the_Harry_Potter_series
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/wmJjVsQJs1s
youtu.be/v49s4HkVFs4
youtu.be/HDyQQUpe3h4
youtu.be/vxzKOugEDcU
youtu.be/hycjHApNNOM
youtu.be/UZ8-xCOl10A
youtu.be/X8NEyIA_2Kk
youtu.be/F753YXEg66Y
youtu.be/Fcmqe-yKFXs
youtu.be/_Eg_iD-dQCk
youtu.be/61qewrKwZNo
archive.is/z2Sna
archive.is/Ac7DT
archive.is/oJQwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like you're developing schizophrenia

Attached: zeldafromnintendo.jpg (220x250, 8K)

faith and such, read a bible.

You just sound like a retard. there are bad people in the world just as there is good. You're a fucking dumbass to think this is the work of satan.

Attached: 1545979241623.jpg (960x960, 206K)

maybe as I aways thought religion was bullshit

You are just noticing jewish tricks and thinking it's Satan. Though some believe Jews are worshippers of satan.

Attached: HSGvNXrZ_400x400.jpg (1157x1269, 177K)

satan is a cringy fag desu

This. It's over.

hey buddy you're not alone, and yeah it's real what do you want to talk about specifically? if I start just trying to go from nowhere I will sound like a schizoid.

take off the flag you supremely jewish nigger

Attached: 1546291914270.jpg (225x225, 7K)

"Intelligence community" serves naught but power.
And promises of power be the nature of the beast.

jews ARE the synagogue of satan

Attached: 1526349255547.gif (500x500, 797K)

we should gondola beat down him, and lucifer witch hunt logos squads when niggers

is it the jews?

Even if religion is not correct, people who push shit like this are atheist. Stalin has the highest body count in modern history and hes atheist. The current atheist-state countries of the world are all terrible(china/north korea) and non religious people are usually the most degenerate outside of kikes and muslims.

Also, spirituality has been proven to increase your life expectancy and is pretty much anti-nihilism which is arguably the worst philosophy.

Attached: guess.png (1480x744, 358K)

>Am I becoming religious?
The bleeding in is becoming more obvious by the day.
But most are blinded by the system yet you are not.

Strange.

most important thing to remember the JEW fears THE Jow Forums
the school of satan fears the school of god
satan fears god

i am satan

>BLM flag
>satan
Satan is too smart to be a nigger.

jews have been inbred to shit, and due to having strict organized religions they were presented many opportunities subvert, and they took it. look how many countries they've been kicked out of. when it comes to weird occulty shit that's just debased, and groddy with no REAL rebellion it's JEWS.

Hey, where's Mephistopheles at the moment?
He's awol.

cringe

Attached: christianpc.jpg (347x1023, 49K)

>satan is too smart to be a nigger
>steals gods original design
>yo dis mine
>satan pls
>no dis mine ooga booga
>gets thrown down in shit pit to toast it up
>god offers him a chance to not be a nigger
>"no me like"

into the oven

Attached: 1545965033011.png (777x1010, 851K)

Attached: 1545304001144.jpg (1935x1847, 1.85M)

Attached: 1545304171610.jpg (698x954, 559K)

Attached: 1545304509107.jpg (2470x2374, 1.24M)

Yes. The devil is running this hell hole. Its a house of cards.

If this is real and not LARP bs, can you post source of these images?

Attached: IMG-20190113-WA0004.jpg (51x53, 1K)

>Bottom left
>Hand of hamsa
cnn.com/2018/03/23/us/evil-eye-gloves-march-for-our-lives-trnd/index.html
Think critically, and you will see influence.

Imagine being this gullible, this shit has already been debunked a hundred times over.
Jews do enough actually evil shit when you fall for obvious claptrap like this you discredit all jew dissenters

Attached: rankuso.png (419x296, 26K)

Satan is based.

Its not Jews, its the Devil. Apparently alot of Jews work for the Devil, but its not them. The devil has slaves on the earth. Lots of them.

We need a tyrone comic of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=COgS0hRzdKA
youtube.com/watch?v=NyOXoSS8rlg
Satan cannot do anything that God doesn't allow him to. Demons are cursed to haunt us, not the other way around.

Satan rules this world theough temptation and fear. People fear starving the next day so they steal som food, or steel money to buy food, fuck others over constantly to not run out of money and as such the satanists, the egocentric materialists rule this planet and many of them directly worship satan, fucking and sacrificing children to him. But the day of the Lord is nearing with every day and everything is going according to plan. Be a good person, let jesus into your heart and dont be afraid. Discard the flesh and embrace the spirit user

One cannot examine the history, religion and behavior of Jews stretching back to Babylon and not come to the realization that supernatural evil is very real. If any one people on this earth serves the ends of evil.....

Now what name you decide to tag it with is up to you.

Attached: FBI_911_Documents_Israeli_Nationals.png (2944x3316, 2.73M)

Attached: Hi JIDF.jpg (720x616, 365K)

here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=bGT5LMv91ag&index=47&list=PLdD__xXCAgFvzu3Byrsp43rzArnHKnIYA&t=16s
youtube.com/watch?v=_5adWL51W2w&list=PLdD__xXCAgFvzu3Byrsp43rzArnHKnIYA&index=48
youtube.com/watch?v=tP-HIjSIurs&list=PLdD__xXCAgFvzu3Byrsp43rzArnHKnIYA&index=47

wow that shit is so fake
look at the third one from the top left

i want to believe but these all look fake as fuck where's the source

ye it's not the jews but a lot of them that say they're jews or THE JEWS are sabbattean frankists they're the real EVIL JEWS not the jews

looks like a Hutt.

Check this
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_debates_over_the_Harry_Potter_series
The Jewish Rabbis were the only ones who were unanimously calling this a good thing.

Look for „ancient torah smugglers turkey“, should give you the right sources

yes this is correct

based af bropede thx and MAGA shadilay Q~

Don't know about the images but apparently the early depictions of Yahweh really did resemble the goat head.

all those demons that show up in that manuscript from like a thousand years ago shows up a couple hundred later in a manuscript John Dee owned
no problem foreskin breathe shaliday shlomo rubin :^)

Attached: 1529388031927.png (1334x1408, 3.71M)

i'm not an expert but i bet my life these are fake dude, just look at them, it's comical

Attached: F70251E1-3629-412F-8D89-766BABB27AE4.jpg (1124x1468, 248K)

To those who are not reprobate:

Repent and believe before it's too late. We are all sinners- every single one of us. Hell is a real place, and the wages of sin is death, but God has given us the gift of eternal life. His Son, Jesus Christ, is the Word manifest in the flesh. He came to save us. You only have to believe, and at that moment you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, you are INDWELLED with the Holy Spirit and SEALED until the day of redemption. It is a gift that God will not take away. Few there be that find it.

WARNING WARNING WARNING

There are no more Israeli flags in most threads. Only days ago, they openly flaunted them. Their tactics have shifted back to memeflags, but mostly VPNs and kikes outside of Israel. You can be sure to find them when you look, and you can be sure they will come in threads about Christ. Copy, paste and revise this if you'd like.

>Jesus is Lord
Bible Way To Heaven
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
Jewish Mass Murderers
youtu.be/wmJjVsQJs1s
Soul-Winning Demonstration
youtu.be/v49s4HkVFs4
Fake Spirituality
youtu.be/HDyQQUpe3h4
Lamb's Book of Life
youtu.be/vxzKOugEDcU
Once Saved, Always Saved
youtu.be/hycjHApNNOM
Reality of Hell
youtu.be/UZ8-xCOl10A
Why I hate Barack Obama (God hates people)
youtu.be/X8NEyIA_2Kk
Truth About Hinduism
youtu.be/F753YXEg66Y
Marxist Luciferian King
youtu.be/Fcmqe-yKFXs
Pope Francis and His Lies
youtu.be/_Eg_iD-dQCk
The Jews and their Lies
youtu.be/61qewrKwZNo

>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16 KJV

With all the demons in power your observations may be right.

Attached: Demon.png (1110x622, 1.14M)

Here is a devil slave.

He didn't call them the Synagogue of Satan for nothing. Jews are demons sowing the seeds of of mans fall from grace.

>S E E T H I N G

Attached: images.jpg (671x457, 41K)

Here is another devil slave.

Too preachy.

Attached: demon.png (864x864, 1.84M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-154456_WhatsApp.jpg (720x359, 160K)

>dude you act rationally and conduct yourself in a sensible manner you're like a slave to the magic evil man who lives underground in the fire pit
ok retard

Attached: aputux.jpg (125x112, 3K)

Lets do some Theology, Philosophy, Symbology, and some Esotheric principles behind the concept of Satan

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. But then there also is THE Satan, Ha-Satan.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by thus the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entity. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity (well, some do that too). they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (840x580, 137K)

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with

So in this light atheism is low key satanism as both are about the material, about power, wealth, the flesh.
Christianity is about rejection of the flesh and embrace of the spirit. Where christianity tells you everything is God, thus you yourself too and everything else it means everything is connected to you while satanism and atheism teach seperation. no underlying connections and thus seperation leads to worship of the self, and only caring about the ego.
Where satanists and atheist desire to be blessed in this life and having it comfy christianity tell you you will have it hard in this life, prosecuted and attacked for doing the right thing, so you may have delight in the next live instead

Attached: Black cube seed.png (236x225, 33K)

I reject your input.

Attached: 20190114_083612.jpg (1024x582, 406K)

cronus (saturn) ruling during the golden age i see as a metaphore for the antediluvian society
Cronus was eating his children in order to stay in power which is achingly similar to moloch recieving childsacrifice. i believe both were a metaphore originally for a lifestyle filled with egoism and greed, making yourself live comfy but resulting in your children/descendents having to clean up the mess just like we do right now, poisoning the oceans, air and land, cutting down forrests, nuking the shit out of desserts causing radiation everywhere, all which our children have to clean up, and by doing so we are eating/sacrificing them and thus letting cronus rule. its the result of our worship of satan aka our weaknesses and of course the literal sense of childsacrifices, wether ritual or abortion sacrificing the unborn for a better future of yourself which is the same like satanism, which basically is egoism and egocentrism caring only for your own well being.

pic related a woodcut from 1492 of saturn eating his children with a jewhat.

My theory regarding the 6 symbolism Life is made up out of 5 elements, components in alchemy just like on the 5th day the first animals were created aka life. However we were made on the 6th day, having the number 6 relate to this/our reality. So my theory is what gives all of this material world in Christianity the negative touch is the missing 6th element, time, which creates death, makes us fear death and starvation, having us worried about the future which in turn makes us easier to corrupt by abusing these fears and tempting us with comfort in the future.
Now time is basically an illusion, all happens at once (block universe theory) with us only experiencing one moment at a time instead of it all at once giving the illusion of time flowing.
Now Saturn is the 6th planet, is father time, Chronus , is Satan the deceiver (giving us the illusion of time) adding a 6th element to this all, the cube

Attached: Saturnus.jpg (618x677, 119K)

Wtf??? This shit is real? I checked around a bunch of news outlets(not msm) and a few Jewish sites reported on it? And the scroll was shown, and its got all those engravings(?).

This thread is kinda fucking tripping me up, because I am an atheist(yeah laugh at me, but I've been slowly realizing that there may be manifest evil in the world (and close to blackpilling from it)and if that's true perhaps here's the opposite too?), so not really sure what to think. If this thing really is 100% real, then it confirms the Jews are at least Satanists, and perhaps, just maybe Satan is real?

Attached: 1534452529143.jpg (960x960, 116K)

can we stop calling them "jews" as this implies actual Judean decent?
The modern jews the are Edomites that lived in Judeah. Eventually they were forced to convert and shortly after that we have the Pharisee, that follow the oral law like we have today the kikes follow the Tal Mud and which was repeatedly rebuked by Jesus, telling them they are children of Satan. Now Edomites are the descendents of Essau, the brother of Jacob/Israel who decided to wage war his brother and his people. Now to do this Essau joined the Amalek which thus, together with Essau became the Edomite (plus a couple other things mixed in likely). The Amalek are known as Israels nemesis and who fits the whites nemesis better than the kikes? The Amalek are a canaanite tribe. Canaan is the son of Ham who was one of the three sons of Noah (Abraham coming from Shem, S(h)emites). Now the Hamites are traditionally black and indeed canaans curse hints to him becoming a slave like the blacks did. Furthermore i believe the biblical first black (can go into this) was Cain, who himself was the son of Eve and the serpent. This is the line of kikes, those that say they are jews, but are liars instead. The Synagogue of Satan and they came through the Hamitic line, thus are basically white skinned niggers.

Attached: canaanite jew.jpg (464x211, 33K)

This is my first time on Jow Forums! Say yes to Jesus and Buddha!

>Why standest thou afar off, O Lord ? Why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble? The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined. For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the Lord abhorreth. The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God : God is not in all his thoughts. His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them. He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never be in adversity. His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity. He sitteth in the lurking places of the villages: in the secret places doth he murder the innocent: his eyes are privily set against the poor. He lieth in wait secretly as a lion in his den: he lieth in wait to catch the poor: he doth catch the poor, when he draweth him into his net. He croucheth, and humbleth himself, that the poor may fall by his strong ones. He hath said in his heart, God hath forgotten: he hideth his face; he will never see it . Arise, O Lord ; O God, lift up thine hand: forget not the humble. Wherefore doth the wicked contemn God? He hath said in his heart, Thou wilt not require it . Thou hast seen it ; for thou beholdest mischief and spite, to requite it with thy hand: the poor committeth himself unto thee; thou art the helper of the fatherless. Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man : seek out his wickedness till thou find none. The Lord is King for ever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land. Lord , thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear: to judge the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may no more oppress.
Psalm 10 KJV

Attached: blood-libel.png (1314x676, 673K)

do you want me to talk to you about real demons so you can cross reference? HP lovecraft had a good idea of how it works. They're cosmic entities. Jesus Christ, and Immaculate Mary are perfection. wanna jump in the fire for shits and giggles? I was an athiest too.

You glow in the dark, nigger.

Attached: Stooge.jpg (822x1101, 399K)

this post is redundant.

Attached: reimudab.png (190x184, 7K)

>THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TALMUD
archive.is/z2Sna

>The ZOG
archive.is/Ac7DT

>200 CASES OF JEWS DRAINING THE BLOOD FROM CHILDREN
archive.is/oJQwg

>Blasphemy Against Jesus Christ
-Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."
-Sanhedrin 43a. Says Jesus ("Yeshu" and in Soncino footnote #6, Yeshu "the Nazarene") was executed because he practiced sorcery.
-Shabbos 104b. He learned witchcraft in Egypt and, to perform miracles, used procedures that involved cutting his flesh, which is also explicitly banned in the Bible.
>Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews
-Sanhedrin 57a. When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.
-Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."
>Jews May Lie to Non-Jews
-Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.
>Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human
-Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.
-Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
-Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).
-Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.
-Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."
-Hagigah 27a. States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.
-Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.
>Tall Tales of a Roman Holocaust
-Gittin 57b. 4,000,000,000 Jews were killed by the Romans in the city of Bethar.
-Gittin 58a 16,000,000 Jewish children were wrapped in scrolls and burned alive by the Romans.

Attached: 8C3DF7E6-60F8-4168-9C83-BB1C7C7C44A5.jpg (850x400, 76K)

yawn
I miss when the average IQ of this site was triple digit

some claim the scroll was faked by the smugglers in order to get some cash for it. one jew on a discord said the translatings would be gibberish and not make sense, but since he is a jew its debatable. others looked into it and supposedly derived some meaningfull sentences but they lack knowledge in (ancient) hebrew and were reliant on internet translations.

Your ego, it is in need of checking.

Attached: 1546222904753.jpg (960x1133, 285K)

get terry davidson'd glow nigger year is 1999

If religion is bullshit then so is satan. Fuck satanists. You will be slaughtered by grey knights.

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3.jpg (550x315, 51K)

It's entirely normal to be blackpilled once you realise the truth of how this world is run. Sometimes it might take days or weeks to feel normal again. But use it as motivation to live your life in the opposite manner to how (((they))) want and the blackpilled feeling will disappear ,replaced with a sense of purpose and a steely resolve to not let (((them))) win.

The whitepill is that (((they))) are destined to lose because the truth is eternal whereas deception and lies fade and require constant rejuvenation. Good luck brother

Attached: 1546782516582.jpg (937x1024, 775K)

>tripfag
>namefag
>memegflag
every mark of being a retard

Attached: who could be behind that flag.png (903x419, 148K)

>s-stop you're making me feel inferior
Good, get better.
h-haha I said the meme again
yikes

Attached: Garfield.jpg (590x400, 74K)

Attached: textgram_1541071775.png (1080x1080, 873K)

Its actually Yews. J was invented in the 1500s. Who do you think the Yewish people are?

You guys need some more love for the Emperor.
Cthulhu is just a minor daemon prince.

Attached: God_Emperor.jpg (1178x960, 881K)

Well, I'm currently trying to read the Bible(trying, since I tend to stumble a lot with all the history and shit involved with the different Books), but I honestly am not entirely sure what to think anymore. The brazen evils of the Jews, and in the world today, their connections to Satanism, the Kali Yuga-state we live in today, just really fucking with me. The more i learn the more I feel like I'm grasping at something BIG, something waaay beyond me, the more connections I make between the different domains of knowledge.

I just don't really know how to feel. But a few weeks ago I actually did reach out to Jesus, or God, whoever was listening if they really were there and asked for some sort of sign, something that might give me good reason to believe. I'm just paranoid about believing lies, and am really fucking afraid to become suicidal, if there is no escape from this nightmare

Add denial of evidence, and corrupt ego to that.

Attached: 1522957379147.png (1260x887, 1.88M)

Great argument

Attached: muhmemeflag.jpg (782x520, 130K)

>it is starting to awaken in me with a great clarity that satan and such is real and I see it absolutely everywhere.
Explain.
Let's see the correlation you are making.

Attached: 51xYNUpRQgL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (330x499, 37K)

Attached: Gates of Toledo.png (729x835, 70K)

>Satanism

In the name of the Father,
and of the Son,
and of the Holy Ghost.
Amen.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle,
be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil;
may God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God, cast into hell
Satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen

Attached: St. Michael and Satan, by Guido Reni, c. 1636.jpg (1576x2358, 322K)

The destructive satanic spirit is more pronounced in the Jewish psyche than any other race on earth. They corrupt gentiles with their degeneracy.
Why do you think Jews are so ugly? It's nature saying BEWARE