Negro fatique - is it real?

Hollywood's newest diversity propaganda debuted last night - True Detective season 3, which is basically a copy of season 1, but now it has a black guy in the lead!

Attached: niggerr.jpg (700x352, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffv8V11lReU
youtube.com/watch?v=QuKZJqbiyGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off. TD3 is not political

Åh nej.

First season was great, second was meh, now it seems I have to skip the third.

>Nigger lead
>Not political
Pick one

TD is a white show, it's just like a negro being the next james bond

Attached: nignog in whiteoid.jpg (815x1024, 99K)

talented actor. the character is a republican and a veteran. looks like it is going to be a good season.

how was episode 1?

>TD is a white show
lmao did you even see season 1 m8

it was good. they released ep. 2 as well. they are back to season 1 format in terms of storytelling. dark as fuck, slow burning like usual.

Watched season 1 & 2, 1st was great.
How is 1st episode of 3rd season?

>black
>Repuican
Fiction can be scary

This is not a politics board you fucking nigger

Could not give less of a fuck. True Detective is trash that was blatantly stealing from far better authors like Thomas Ligotti and Alan Moore. When they were told 'stop stealing', the quality went down even further.

"Stealing"

Right. You know most of human progress is from building or tweaking the work of others right?

Rarely is there anything new or original made.

Goyim, you addict to the TV watch it get brain washed. Nope, the weak minded are but as shit keeps getting produced more people will drop out and start looking around. More and more people will realize that forced diversity sucks and they will swing the other way. Networking effect will take over and herd will be the ones pushing certain people to the ovens.

>black person exists
>OMG IT MUST BE PROPAGANDA

Whatever you do don't watch The Fresh Prince you might have a stroke

Blatantly political

>"Only a heartless monster would use a gun to kill a deer"
>"Im a male feminist"

Not even half way in. Guess this ones write off goys!

Attached: 171106120632-trump-golf-tease-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 71K)

are you stupid?

Correct. First season should have stopped there, although season 2 has some solid acting from the stars

I bet he has a white wife too
how's /tv/ liking it?

His wife is black though.

season 2 is redpilled as fuck watch it with your pizzagate glasses on. Frank asks ray if he knows what loosh is (not louche)

It was two white hero detectives being brought down by the negro detectives

They're deleting anything criticizing him for being a nigger

>season 2 is redpilled as fuck watch it with your pizzagate glasses on. Frank asks ray if he knows what loosh is (not louche)

Loosh?

Not only is it political but
>everything is propaganda
If you don't realise this then you're just another NPC, leave now and never darken this place with your lack of cognisance ever again
faggot

Attached: 1539940958088.gif (385x349, 67K)

they think this is game?

Attached: 1546703590014.jpg (647x647, 46K)

We probably could say:
It jumped the dark.

Watched 3 mins, it's already an exact copy of season 1, but now it's the evil white detectives that are suspicious of the nigger

The black guy is designed to be the one you like, his partner is considered small-minded for shooting at the poor little defenseless fox while negro only shoots boar, and then the talk about him being romantic while his partner pays for sex.

Black people in stable marriages has always been hollywood's biggest myth

4channel has become complete reddit?

Fuck, this show is even redoing the car dialogues with the negro now playing the smart Rust type, lol

Yeah True Detective's never had black characters what the fuck is going on?!?!?!

Attached: detectives-thomas-papania-and-maynard-gilbough.w710.h473.2x.jpg (863x574, 173K)

What is supporting cast?

It was set in the south, half the cast was black.

t.never watched the show

you can't be serious lmao

Mention me any significant black characters outside of the two detectives who barely had dialogue

TD is typical modern Hollywood garbage:
Empty, but with good cinematography and music, good performances, but nothing to say. They have this stylistic darkness that appeals to low IQ retards that associate it with depth.
OP is a faggot who still watches Hollywood movies for kids. Grow the fuck up.

black, most of the supporting cast is black. Stop trying to push some narrative that Pizzolatto is some retarded racist like you, if you can't push past the fact that the show has black people and just enjoy the absolutely brilliant writing, well your loss. But you're clearly a fan of his work if this upsets you so much, guess it sucks to be a retard who lets Jow Forums form their opinions for them.

All the characters with any arch and emotions are all white

what kind of movies do you watch friendo?

Doesn't change the fact that there is a significant amount of black characters, and none of them are portrayed negatively.

>Negro fatique - is it real?

Yes, and they are EVERYWHERE. That's what caused me to go hyper racist. For every nigger i see, i shoot off crime statistics, and racial facts. Niggers musta learnt, they get cursed when im around. Faggots.

Pic related, nigger faggots.

Attached: 1539921689626.jpg (1478x627, 229K)

They're literal background props, like getting the role of a tree in a play

better than being a bunch of meth cooks/child molestors. Your argument is so fucking retarded lol.

Less movies, more books every year. Avoid Hollywood, your brain will thank me.

What I want to show with this thread is - just 5 years ago it was possible to have a hollywood show with only whites in the lead roles, that's impossible nowadays - EVERY SHOW OR MOVIE has to have a nigger in the lead just 5 years later

No it doesn't. Two seasons of this show were all white characters, they put ONE black main character in the third season and you sperg the fuck out. Just fuck off you mouth-breathing retard.

Yes, it reminds me of this Soviet science fiction film I once saw. It was a colour feature, I can't remember the name, some artsy movie night. But the cast was racemixed even though you know at that point 90% of Russkis would have never seen a black person. Making the point "See? Under Glorious Soviet System, No Racism!" even though Blyat Cosmonauts would probably be projecting bananas onto Wakandan rockets.

The same mentality is in the West today. If representation was even proportional you would go back to a sprinkling of black, gay, Penguinkin characters.

Go sniff some gas you fucking aboriginal subhuman

>yfw every film, documentary or tv series that you will ever see until the day that you die will have at LEAST 50% nigger cast

Attached: 8909.jpg (1090x539, 128K)

Those digits. This guy is clearly in the right here

Lol so many retards in this thread. I watched the first two episodes tonight and it’s one of the more redpilled shows I’ve seen in a long time. Loved the snipe at intersectional feminists with the race-baiting crime reporter.

>leftists constantly say everything is political
>get caught putting their bullshit in something
>"heh, it's, it's not political!"

So tiresome.

Solaris?

The writer of this show is based as fuck. They mentioned the Franklin scandal in an episode last night.

Go worship based black guys somewhere else, it'
s a complete fantasy

Attached: vegan fag.jpg (3264x4928, 3.57M)

Said he bow hunts deer

Feminist comment was a joke you moron.

Shill harder.

Creator is basd

Lmfao, imagine being this retarded.

At least game of thrones is white and pure

Cast a nigger in the lead of your show
>based

The show is literally about secret Satanic pedophile cults run and covered up by elites. Faggots like you that cry about what race is in what movie are just as retarded as SJWs. Kys.

Oh yeah, Jamal is going to solve this jewish pedo gang and then rape the kids himself

Who served in Nam
Gets married
Has 2 kids
Is conservative

Its stupid fucks like you that ruin shit. Youre so scared youd rather live next to a white meth head than a blased conservstive, working black man.

You would rather associate with a person who is like you im one way, and not by choice rather than a prrson who is similar to you in most way other than the one they cant control.

Logic BTFOs the racists SO fucking hard.

Black people like that dont exist, retard, it was clearly written with a white guy in mind

He’s a bottom tier white nigger incel who needs to blame Tyrone for the fact that white women won’t fuck him.

unironically this. I think the problem with season 2 is that people were not prepared for the change in format. The narrative was also hard as fuck to follow if you were watching it once every week. I ended up binging the whole thing in one sitting and it made complete sense.

>clearly written with a white guy in mind
Nigger you clearly didn’t watch it, why are you insisting on having an opinion? Peak retard.

They were cool though.

>Copy of season 1
With all the pizza related things in it? Doubt it.

Attached: shut it down.png (900x720, 984K)

I know he uses black insults, fuck off, like that couldnt have written that in later

It's literally about paedophilia again

It’s thematically similar to season 1. It has that Lovecraftian imagery and cosmic horror vibe to it, which is a good thing. That’s what set season 1 apart from every other cop show.

>watching the electronic jew
Have fun with your brainwashing, faggot

It's the same, they're reusing the exact same score, car dialogue gimmick etc.

No, this was a sort of cheesey Soviet Forbidden Planet. Fun, tho

Jesus, you sound like you're moist over the black cunt.
People like you were killed by drowning them in a bog in the good old days

Could have been the best show ever, but McConaughey and Harrelson could not come to terms with the kike producers, so they ruined it by wrappijng up the plot in a half-assed manner in 1 episode. Now it is just shit. White guilt shit.

Is this true? I always thought the ending of their season was shit, but didn't know it was because of that

I just finished the first episode and nothing about it was overtly political. The acting is kind of shit, especially from the nigger lead and the drunk wife. The poor acting from the nigger almost works for the character though since he's a nigger pretending to be a white guy; you can't hide the monkey underneath forever. I figured that they'd make the nigger's white partner a bumbling shithead, but he serves to reign in the nigger when they are dealing with witnesses - the nigger is socially belligerent has 0 social tact, just like a real nigger.

>Muh based fictional black man

youtube.com/watch?v=ffv8V11lReU

>Ali revealed how he convinced creator Nic Pizzolatto he was the right guy for the job, which was originally written for a white man. He said, “What was on my mind when I approached Nic was my grandma, who told me, ‘All they can do is say no.’”

>youtube.com/watch?v=QuKZJqbiyGk

Well shit, I was right ameritard

i'm going to stuff a pizza in your ass

>Nigger fatigue
I would say it's just an instance of more general diversity fatigue. I'm seeing a similar response to "strong independent wymyn", etc too.

Yep. Even showed the newspaper about Bush/Reagan bringing underage fuck boys into the White House. They talked about the circle swirl pedo symbol too.

>Most of human progress
Only the stuff you know about.
>Rarely is there anything new or original made.
Rarely is there anything new or original revealed. I guarantee you there are people out there who know stuff they keep to themselves because fuck humanity.

And he bitch slapped that woman with his eyes when she started talking about SJW shit...

>black detectives don’t exist
The race war has been lost your grandchildren will be mutts get fucked retard

>Flirting with wife in flashback
>She mentions being an anti-war protester
>"Hell, well if you're a Democrat, don't tell me."