Meanwhile in Chinese Jow Forums

Meanwhile in Chinese Jow Forums...

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg.png (1280x853, 20K)

(((Chang)))

There is no Taiwan! Only China!

Is there even a welfare system in china?

*gets ran over by a dump truck going 90 miles per hour*

[this post and poster have been removed by the people's republic of China]

You! Come back here now.

Meanwhile in Canada Jow Forums
Ftfy

OH CANADA, MY HOME AND NATIVE LAND

Any comrades know the best hammer for hitting infants in the head with?

Chinese women love big white cock!

fucking dogs are pussies lol
stupid ass dogs

CHINGU CHONGU HERRO PREASU

It's okay that my boss gets to buy his kid who's going to college in the US a Maserati paid for by my sweat and labor.

>Liu bei's Locks and Lunt's (Formerly cao cao's)

Can someone explain the joke? I don't get it.

Chink here. Got my citizenship 10 years ago cuz my dad got 2nd place in some math contest in Taiwan. He now does none math related labor job here.

Post vinnie pooh copypasta

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-12-01-08-53.png (720x1280, 336K)

Just gonna go down to the market real qu-

Attached: china insectoids 6.webm (608x1080, 2.24M)

chinese women /s

what a fucking nightmare

Attached: china inse toids 2.webm (482x434, 2.76M)

Tinman Square Mass Curing 錫曼方塊固化

Attached: cannedham-001.jpg (1821x2393, 1.6M)

I see child in street. I kick child in head until no breathe. I walk away slow. No one care.

Attached: china insectoid 15.webm (480x272, 966K)

The dog paid more attention to the boy compared to all the other chinks. They're fucking sub human, I hate them

how long do think the government will make us protest apple. I cannot stand using a Chinese phone, foreign quality control is so much higher standard.

Reminder that China is absolutely based and civilized compared to US zombies who can't walk 5 metres down the street without being shot and are so insectoid they carved their Dear Leader's face onto a fucking mountain that they all worship.

Attached: xi gang.png (1401x781, 720K)

>be a ching chong
>get conquered

Attached: 1527342072092.png (800x1672, 209K)

The problem is the law system. As soon as you somehow get involved in someone else's problems you could get in big trouble, even if you just try to help. You could get scammed or jailed based on false evidence very easily, which is why most people just ignore these accidents. China is a very safe place with very low violent crime but once something actually does happen people ignore it. That said, I still think Europeans have a greater "good heart" and are more empathetic than east asians, which can however also be exploited...