Why are millenials so lazy

Back in the 80s I worked HARD for THREE YEARS STRAIGHT to buy a house, I didn't even graduate high school or qualify for a loan and I could do it. These days millenials aren't event TRYING to buy our houses, I need to sell so me and the Mrs can go on cruises but these kids are too lazy. Luckily we have hard-working migrants to buy our houses.

Millenials, stop eating avocado toast, get a second job and start buying houses.

Attached: great deal.png (844x790, 923K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8AtOw-xyMo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this kills the millennial

I’m a boomer and I never understood the malice the youngsters on this board harbor against us. Did we have it better than you? Sure. Does that give you cart blanch to slack off and not work hard? Absolutely not. I came here because of Q and stuck around for /ptg/ but lately I’ve been noticing a hard shift towards nazism from the youngsters here And I ain’t cool with it.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((brad))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Are you saying there is something wrong with Brad? He is obviously a hard worker, he deserves his 100,000 dollar commission per home to sell shelter to people.

Attached: housing bubble 2.png (831x799, 996K)

>These days millenials aren't event TRYING to buy our houses
So? Sell it to Chan.

>And I ain’t cool with it
What are you gonna do about it

You tell me, Bruce.

Attached: col.jpg (593x593, 83K)

Nice LARP and copy pasta

lol idk boomers would dox themselves

also fuck off nazi.

Sorry, Busy suing to buy houses to flip for profit.

Attached: 1499026616801.jpg (416x406, 34K)

Job! Get it!

>Encourage a dog to piss inside
>WHY DOES MY DOG KEEP PISSING INSIDE?!
t. boomer

> 2.5 million USD for that little shack

You have a mansion / castle with plenty of private ground in middle / eastern Europe for that price lmao.

Weak bait

Being cancer to society! Stop it! They call me Supa Hot

a castle, just what i needed

Your daily redpill. The economy isn't overinflated. An hour of work buys you three loafs of bread, the same way it did when the federal minimum was enacted.

Good luck saving that money though, a year's worth of work only buys you 2 loafs of bread for every hour if you put that money in your bank account. The year after that, your year of work yields only one loaf per hour, unless you keep working at the new standard.

Welcome to slavery, goyim. This world won't leave you more poor than your ancestors before you, but don't you dare try saving that money because it'll be worthless by the time you take it back out

>that pic

Attached: A7316A85-BBFA-4B85-BED9-9F9D32A5E74F.jpg (384x384, 39K)

> cart blanch

a rising cost of living, stagnation in wages, and the fat that affordable homes are miles out from anywhere meaning a reduction in quality of life and like more expenditure anyway. it's a big ole trap. and i ake $1200-$1400 a week as a qualified tradesman. alot of people aren't on as good money as me, with rising cost of living its hard man.

look, people are bad with their moneyno doubt but things have certainly changed and saying people are lazy is as dismissie as young people saying boomers are all fucked.

He made a typo, you millenials always think you're so smart because you can type with more than two fingers. You're making a molehill out of this.

Attached: mt druitt.png (839x851, 760K)

>b-buy my house millenial! You owe it to us

> Just work hard goy!

It's the same fucking thing everywhere. Pick related. A house on a tiny 400 sq yd piece of land is $3.5M in fucking India of all places

Attached: house.png (1676x833, 676K)

this
Greedy Boomers complain that their kids 'aint buying overpriced real estate from them.

>5 bathrooms
>5 balconies
They're the same fucking thing in india.

Immigration act of 1965. Fuck you boomers.

I already had my house, but had some friends over. All 3 knew each other had girlfriends, etc chatting in other room.
Them: Your so lucky to get a house, blah blah we cant afford it and live in 1 bdrm/studio etc.
Me: Okay guys here is the trick for you. Since you already all hang out and live near each other to up the trick.
>MALES ONLY, pool together money, from everywhere
>Now look for older 1900s-1940s large houses that were once divided into units now being sold as a single family per city code.
>Buy that messed up wreck of a shit.
>It will have 3+ bathrooms, 3+ kitchen areas possible from when it was divided up.
>Now you have basically bought an apartment building but at a much lower cost.
>Girlfriends share of the "rent" will go to repairs and upgrades.

Attached: OEShomeprice.jpg (625x918, 201K)

Attached: Inflation Posts.jpg (1024x1214, 260K)

>this
>trips
gets were a mistake

Yeah, with purchasing power in the shitter vs. 40 years ago AND with most boomers still hogging all the top paying jobs. Good luck with that shit

Attached: Boomerscrab.jpg (564x542, 86K)

>Why are millennials so lazy
Jews

fuck off and never come back.

q morons are the faggots ruining this board.

fuck off and die boomer. die you jew loving scum.

gas all foreign property investors

>vidya is too expensive nowadays!!
>not paying $80 aud for a megadrive cartridge
>b-but you could have pirated it, f-faggot!!
>pirating games in 1991 when we didn't have internet
I fucking hate millenials
t. 34 yr old boomer

>Mount Druitt

BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The greatest gen experience:
>Drafted into global war
>Watch your friends die
>Get low tier job
>Climb to the top
>Leave behind booming economy, functioning government, surplus government funds, paying off debt

The boomer experience:
>Start at top
>Waste parent's money
>No degree
>Easy loans
>Cheap house
>Tons of government handouts
>Leave behind massive debt, failing government, crumbling society, take away social security programs from your own children

Gen X, Millennial, Gen Z experience:
>Massive government debt
>Housing boomer bubble makes housing unaffordable
>No jobs that pay living wages
>Crumbling society from boomers
>Have to pay off boomer debt because they won't
>Have to listen to boomers complain that we're not buying their houses so they can retire and leech off social welfare programs that we pay for

Honestly we should just round up all the boomers and throw them in a pit and bury them now. Why keep them? What have they ever done for us?

seethe more, millenial soiboi

>worked 6 years straight
>finally bought my own computer
ya fuck us

kek

Der boomer

Attached: FB_IMG_1547301150607.jpg (960x958, 74K)

I remember when we had 2 VCR's and sold the copies as a kid.
>t. 38yo boomer

Attached: 1520234612580.jpg (1080x1080, 257K)

>thinking I might look for a new rental, been living in the same place since I started uni
>would like something with a garage so I can get a project car
>jump on realestate.com and do a quick search
>everything that is the same price as I'm paying now is drug den/commission home tier
What the fuck is going on, there's nothing that's even remotely as good as my current house for the same or less. I thought all the house prices were down

>This world won't leave you more poor than your ancestors before you
>he doesn't know statistically that the US middle class has gone from 62% to less than 50%

The more you know.

Steve Bannon on how the Boomers fucked us over (Dec '18)

youtube.com/watch?v=8AtOw-xyMo8

Attached: steve_bannon.jpg (275x183, 7K)

I'm going to wait until the housing market crashes so you'll beg me to take 10% of your current offer. Or until I can grab a foreclosed auction house

>Continued.
They followed my instructions almost to the letter and had a huge ass house in about 3 months.
From there I helped with some used items from basically the goodwill of home fixtures store. How to use fix plaster and why you want a sander hooked up to a vacuum. Removed all carpet showing old but pretty decent wood floors through most of it. They were not happy about renting and using the floor sander. After the clear coating the floors they were more keen on the rest of the rooms.
As a house warming gift I gave them a XL washer and dryer and 3 medium but thin size fridges.
In the end they saved so much $ over the next 5 years no one wanted to leave and wanted to buy the others out with the house's current value divided by 3. 1 did buy the other 2, then the other 2 went and got a duplex and began again. They were working on minor foundation crack sealing currently. All now are so calm and relaxed due to being completely financially stable and having set goals it is like night and day.

lol I have a house, you faggot. I'm a 32 boomer. I sold pic related.

Attached: reading room.png (995x752, 1.97M)

These old losers talking big game when they had much more purchasing power, ha

>cart blanch

Attached: 1543770264579.png (1118x1280, 1.19M)

I'm not a Jew. So why should I care about a "shift towards nazism"?

Gimme three reasons

Attached: 19dcefef48a0993cca069f965b2790ea7212783e7633fb89ea745216f4541956.jpg (639x794, 129K)

Australia is like the best worst dog. But I don't give a fuck about being on the best worst dog and paying $9/kg for tomatoes and $60+/day to park my car and $8 for a cup of joe and $100/month for cable internet that is worse than ADSL in the early 2000's and $1000/month for water/gas/electricity/council rates and shit-tier health insurance plus car insurance and then the $2000 in rent a month and OMG I am left with about $300 at the end of the month to buy food with. BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. I'm moving to Albania fuck you OZ.

>Australia is like the best worst dog.
This is kinda true. You should try growing more of your own food. We'll end up like Canada, we're taking in the same locust population.

I just realised I may have understand the actual costs of living. Anyway. Fuck you OZ! Albania I hope you need an aerospace engineer because I'm coming! And it's not like Australia needs aerospace engineer because we can't even build a factory to make socks.

Do something about it you fucking faggot.

Shitty LARPS, but I will bite anyway.

Im buying a house and it highlights whats wrong with the housing market. The house is nice, but the seller was asking way more than what its worth. We put in an offer for what its worth and were rejected, they found a buyer at the price they wanted......then the house appeared on the market again, the financing fell through. We made another offer....and were rejected. Some time went by and their agent contacted ours to see if we were still interested, we made an offer for less than the house is worth and it was accepted.
The lesson being, you cant assume your house is some retirement plan. If you are in an area that is growing you have competition. In this area a new developement is going up every day. Milenials would rather rent a nice apartment that they dont have to do jack shit for the outside of, than have a yard.
They dont have the foresight to understand you get money back for owning and the people who do own homes refuse to believe their house didnt become a million dollar house because they replaced the counter tops,

Hi mate... I have been growing in my pitiful backyard (about 3m by 5m with only the edges not covered with concrete) but it's really a joke. I actually wanted to do a vegetable garden in the front on about the same area and the council came over and where like, 'you got a permit for that?' I'm like, 'fuck ya' mum' and they were like I can fine you $1500 for doing that.' I am also totally serious about moving. I've actually booked a shipping container today and have been packing my shit for about a month. I've no idea what Albania is going to be like but fuck this place I'm happy to buy a house outright with walls close to 1m thick. BTW I'm not actually moving to Albania but I am moving to a place no one would move to. But the everythign else is true.

Thats good bait

*were

think Russia.

Never thought about how good I have it here in Indiana. My state is the cheapest state to buy a home per sq ft. We have so much purchasing power in the States. My house was $220000 and is 3200 sqft 5 bed 3 bathrooms

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this business strategy of asking more than a product is worth, it works for a shit load of industries and yes competition drives prices down. I don't see the problem here especially in an industry that allows haggling.

back to r/latestagecapitalism

Attached: 1533757480018.jpg (717x880, 200K)

Between 1978 and 1984, mortgage interest rates were 17-20%.
Go and plug that into a mortgage amortization calculator for a 30 year loan on a $35-50,000 house.
The Boomers are screwing us, but they got screwed much worse.
and pic related is the full red pill that is referencing.

Attached: Bank_redpill.png (927x6648, 1.17M)

>100000 for three years
No jobs here pays that well. More like 10/20 yrs

the dollar was worth significantly more then, too, and buying power was more than quadrouple what it is now, Einstein.

>those god damn couches
You can't buy good taste though

Attached: 1531478396864.jpg (2000x1646, 970K)

This is a good D&C thread.

Attached: 1546594480988.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

But do the math anyway. 17-20% or more.
You're talking about paying the banks 4-5 times what the house was worth in interest alone.
Now the house value is absurdly inflated, and cohencidentally what they paid into them is what they're trying to sell them for today.