Be thankful

Your parents gave you everything, respect their work and the path they were creating before you even came into existance. They planned a global multicultural humanitarian culture, don't fuck it up with memes and misunderstood history. They fed you and sheltered you, don't go around with that delusional (fake) sarcasm to prove your point.

>women are not against you
>black people is not an oxymoron
>nationstate was useful until the Internet was invented
>only rich jews are bad jews, and not all of them
>antifa saved us from people like you, but who had guns

I understand your game, the fun you claim to have. I also post fake-ideology statements sometimes when just for the laughs, but at the end of the day I let pregnant women sit inside the underground, judge people with more melanin by the content of their character and I'm a happy working white man with nothing to hate or be ashamed of.

Look around. You know you should tidy your room, lose some weight and talk to people without judging them before they prove who they are. But it's more comfortable to stay at your parents house, who gave you everything, or be a wage-slave that doesn't come out of his house unless you have to go to your slave-job.

Life is easier gentlemen, don't waste it.

Attached: globe.jpg (668x349, 64K)

My parents hate niggers and kikes and so did their parents lol.

Attached: 1547405678785.png (2780x2448, 888K)

Then my words are destined to your (DEAD) grandparents.

>talking to dead people
Take your pills.

>Look around. You know you should tidy your room, lose some weight and talk to people without judging them before they prove who they are.
Somebody's been listening to some propaganda

What are: genetic personality traits and genetic factors for IQ

>only rich jews are bad jews, and not all of them
Opinion discarded
Go drink some bleach shabbos goy

Attached: 1541159015116.png (1330x3610, 1.85M)

Hello Dimitri, I'm Spanish therefore I have Christian, Jewish and Muslim heritage. I have Muslim blood and I'm not a wifebeater, I have Jewish blood and I'm not a capitalist maniac, I have Christian blood and I'm not a communist.

The only propaganda I've been listening to lately is Jow Forums's.

Nothing remarkable about your comment but it made me remember something: the red/blue pill narrative works so good because of the Republican/Democrat color symbolism but also because it reverts the traditional European concept of RED (left) vs BLUE (right).

>Communism is christian
>Unable to understand that one can only have one heritage, and if it's not pure ethnic one, it called "mongrel"
Imagine being this pozzed and telling others how to think

I am thankful. I thank you for pointing it out. Please continue to do so at every opprotunity here and elsewhere. These fuckers must be dealt further death blows to stop the spread of the racist/“red-pill” virus.

Attached: 9C774C09-6C9B-4F29-9008-9F90C5607297.jpg (197x255, 12K)

The most importaint blood is HUMAN BLOOD!!!!!!

Weak bait
I still bit

Of course communism has a Christian background. You should know better, you come from the place where communism reached its climatic level of power. What a surprise! It was also one of the truest Christian countries EVER (and it will still be for some time).

I feel you bro. We're in this together.

Attached: i feel you bro.jpg (1480x832, 80K)

Attached: 1436417493762.png (600x800, 216K)

Hispanics confirmed for double-digit IQ

My parents literally cut part of my dick off. Fuck off boomer

It's the joos in it with the Clinton's & muh aliens!!! Theyz building an interdimensional portal for gay Mexicano pedo demons at CERN bc they got a big Arab statue of Vishnu there. Anonymous official told it on youtube,
Wake up sheeple!!!
The world might end & you could die
Trump is our only hope!!!!!

> Life is easier gentlemen, don't waste it.
Maybe for you, spoiled shabbos goy.

fuck off and stick to your own culture.

So do mine. That's why they, Democrat Champagne Liberals, made me an orphan, again, at 14.

Gotta love those libs. They stand behind that green text like nothing else!

Are you a jewy nigger? How did it take them 14 yrs to figure that one out?

that feel
my parents gave me everything, except for my own dickskin

The absence of a national goal and an erosion of national goals except maintaining existence is the reason many sons fill their parents fridges and give shit to anyone in private, while the daughters come home and are expected to clean up after mom has been out drinking again. Life is easier only by taxation, and if it needs to be theft of the top 20% given to the middle class in order to subjugate the poor and the rich, then let it be so. Close the doors and beat the dog.

Attached: China.jpg (2544x2698, 973K)

Its a pretty big thing to be taken

I would trade much to be whole

This probably sounded really deep when you typed it

t. commietard

>You know you should tidy your room, lose some weight and talk to people without judging them before they prove who they are.
>implying I'm not fastidious, fit, and outgoing
you're too stupid to post here user
>in all fields