Why are the Dutch against interfaith marriage?

Why are the Dutch against interfaith marriage?

Attached: file.png (1304x329, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interfaith_marriage#The_Netherlands
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they have common sense

It's a farce. Either a the womens religion is not considered and are not taught to children like Islam asserts should not happen in interfaith marriage or it just doesn't happen. Mohammedan women who marry men of other faiths just abandon their devotion of Mahomet.

Marriages are such a fragile thing these days, why invite discord in such an obvious way? This isn't even a Jow Forums opinion.

Why would you even ask such a retarted question in the first place? You know the answer.

I thought people of the (((book))) were allowed to get married with one another. Or is that proverb is from earlier pagan times?

You already know the answer

Having a proverb that makes sense hardly means a nation as a whole holds the belief implied by it.
Having said that, why aren't you against interfaith marriage?

Attached: 1512826882036.png (800x729, 48K)

I dont know where its from, all i know is that its an old saying. You dont agree with the message it gives?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interfaith_marriage#The_Netherlands

Attached: file.png (442x86, 3K)

Its literally in the bible dumbass

How tiny is your fucking brain that you think that link constitutes a rebuttal?

Attached: 1544468439607.jpg (581x767, 92K)

why are you angry?

I just want to know the origin of it. Non other western country have this kind of proverb or social belief. Only you and muslims do.

good, now you know.
good reason for it too.

lol is it why this is legal in your country?

Attached: file.png (416x69, 2K)

Allow homosex but not incest ?

Interfaith marriage is a complete sham. If you're a Christian why would you marry someone who's going to hell?

My question is why the fuck would you marry someone so radically different from you in the first place.

All it does is contribute to the stagnation of your own countrys identity in a time where its already a problem.
This nepalnigger best be fucking kidding, i thought they where based

why would incest be illegal? it's not like you can enforce it
besides, we have the lowest consanguinity rates in the world

>Only you and muslims do
but your link shows something different

I fucking wish my country still had this belief.
The proverb was mainly used post-ww2 when the country's religious groups (as well as political ideologies) were heavily segregated. The largest groups were the protestant church and the catholic church, which is probably what this proverb is referring to.