>Russians

pravdareport.com/health/31-01-2004/4722-alcoholism-0/
>Scientists claim that almost half of the Russian population inherited Mongol genes consequently causing more alcohol to be absorbed by blood. Russians also require more time to fully digest alcohol than Europeans for instance. This means that Russians drink more heavily, suffer from severe hang-over and are overall more susceptible to become alcohol dependent.
>Doctor Nuzhny claims that he conducts the first research of alcohol effects specifically on Russians with Mongol genes

youtube.com/watch?v=Me95iJdHO18

Attached: 1546634664763.jpg (768x1024, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHppNLleHHM
researchgate.net/publication/316374816_Drinking_Traits_and_Culture_of_the_Imperial_Mongols_in_the_Eyes_of_Observers_and_in_a_Multicultural_Context_pp_161-172
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=gHppNLleHHM

Attached: 1546634133594.jpg (1001x665, 180K)

race mixing: not even once

Are hangovers genetic? Hangovers have never really been an issue for me. Only after absurd levels of drinking do I experience them. Many people I’ve known on the other hand get terrible hangovers after what amounts to rather light drinking.

proof Slavs arent white

I would just like to say, every fascist and racist looks like this guy, you just don’t know that you do.

Look closely. You are the mongol-oid.

>tfw never had a hangover because my stomach knows whats good for me and i just vomit if i drink beyond a certain point

What's light drinking? Less 0.5l of vodka?

Are the eyes of the 110% guy open or closed? How can he see anything through those slits?

You mean:
>Russia: not even once.

Attached: 1546634232153.jpg (620x336, 165K)

Attached: 1535127014227.jpg (748x499, 104K)

>Slavs aren't white
So? Nobody is, really, except Americans of mixed European descent. The "white" race was created by Americans in an attempt to have an ethnicity like that of a German, Italian or Spaniard. Americans were a microcosm of Europe but rejected it and erased it. So now all we have left is being white. Germans still get to be German and Russians, Russian.

Lol video is age-restricted

>when someone notices your epicanthic folds, suka blyat

Attached: 1547455398643.gif (300x403, 1.88M)

>>Slavs aren't white
>So? Nobody is, really, except Americans
What the actual fuck am i reading

I swear to God that kid is a Marine officer. He was def in my OCS graduating class.

He’s under the influence of alcohol

Of course.

Any Asian genetics means you most likely won't tolerate ethanol that well. Same with many indigenous groups around the world.

It's the same reason you get a headache and nausea after many anesthetic drugs. Too much GABA in the brain.

Ethanol is an anesthetic after all, and if you drink enough to get to that stage, then boom, hangover.

Attached: deliv01-W5401.jpg (540x294, 32K)

And why it happens to some with less ethanol intake than others, that's because they're ethanol naive, smaller statue or their bodies genetically can't handle it.

That’s more like borderline Treacher-Collins then being Asian.

>Nobody is, really, except Americans

[whiteness intensifies]

Attached: 1545288822450.jpg (612x428, 97K)

>Source: Korrespondent.net
Nice khokhol rag.

>Source: Vladimir Nuzhny from the National Narcological Research Center of the Ministry of Health

t. can't read

The acids will fuck up your throat.

Russians are hidden shitskins. Flat noses and drunkards prove it.

>Hungarians are known to come from steppe nomad stock
>numero uno in alcoholism [spoiler]and suicides[/spoiler] in Europe
Wtf I love genetics nao

At least they are friends

researchgate.net/publication/316374816_Drinking_Traits_and_Culture_of_the_Imperial_Mongols_in_the_Eyes_of_Observers_and_in_a_Multicultural_Context_pp_161-172
>Vladimir Nuzhny from the National Narcological Research Centre of Russia states that almost half of the Russian population has inherited a Mongol gene having the effect of causing more alcohol to be absorbed by the blood

>he's even quoted by a real Mongolian researcher

LOL!

So what you're saying diversity and hybridization not Russia's strength?