It's amazing how suddenly nothing on Jow Forums makes sense once you start having a healthy and productive life...

It's amazing how suddenly nothing on Jow Forums makes sense once you start having a healthy and productive life. Nobody that's actually worth a damn cares about race or the Jews or the liberals, or white genocide, or any of the shit that's discussed here ad nauseam. I learned this the hard way; I was in a very bad place when I first got here, but with the help of others I overcame my problems. This place is toxic and bad for your wellbeing. Normal people laugh at Jow Forums. Anyone with half a brain will agree with me. Just leave this shithole before it's to late.

Attached: 1546322652264.jpg (960x1280, 321K)

t. Paki or NPC

Bump

Attached: 1546193664566m.jpg (1024x956, 72K)

>Just leave this shithole before it's to late.
To late faggot, you’re here forever

t. newfaggot from geocities

just because people post memes with jews on pol doesnt mean we're all obsessing over them 24/7, user.
i got my own company and dont mind posting some jew memes when i got the time.
right now im waiting for a pizza, got like 30 mins of free time to spare.

here, have a jew meme.

Attached: 1524464266014.jpg (620x1429, 137K)

t. shortsighted brainlet

You're blind.

lol yes everything is just perfectly fine in the world just live your life bros

Attached: 8d9.png (521x434, 144K)

>pol
>real world

first two replies are a leaf and OP saving his shit from 404

true mark of a shitty thread

Attached: 1519142990890.jpg (450x600, 78K)

This place is filled with visionaries who see things long before they even start to become apparent for people like you. As a result, people like you come to expect these visions to pan out faster than they will, and then you either blackpill or bluepill yourselves. The fact you even said "toxic" tells me that you're young and still very much naive. Of course the world is filled with people who don't care about the things Jow Forums does. It is precisely that purposely implemented ratrace situation, being more concerned about money and how to make it, that preoccupies enough people that they never have the time to really consider the things Jow Forums does; but Jow Forums is always right and you are here forever.

>Jow Forums is always right
you're an incel

> 'bumping' his own thread

kys, faggot

>condenses everything in my posts into greentext strawman
I'm a volcel. Not an incel. Logic: If people are purposely avoiding something that is voluntary not involuntary. You fell for the psyop faggot.

So you are here to save people.
You are such a good person!

Attached: 1537926306597.jpg (1200x695, 170K)

>Nobody that's actually worth a damn cares about race or the Jews or the liberals, or white genocide, or any of the shit that's discussed here ad nauseam.

Attached: you.jpg (119x125, 4K)

Incels do not exist.. there exist only volcels, who voluntarily refuse to have sex due to ''reasons''

>I'm a volcel
I was actually just fucking with you but THAT is fucking funny

volcel. my sides

Attached: 1527343097250.jpg (560x512, 118K)

so you have became a pleb and the only thing you come up with is to brag about your new plebness on Jow Forums?

wtf is wrong with you. go to your friends on plebbit, they will lick your ass for such story.

Attached: YepDasJuden.jpg (618x678, 108K)

>Nobody that's actually worth a damn cares about race or the Jews or the liberals, or white genocide, or any of the shit that's discussed here ad nauseam.

So you also don't give a flying fuck about your family, kids, or country being ruined by them and you only care about yourself and how you will make that six figure money every year to maintain your degenerate selfish lifestyle. Got it.

Vol stands for voluntary. In stands for involuntary
>can't into how words are formed because ignorant so haha!
Enjoy your used up roastie who spent her glory years riding the cock carousel, has no pair bonding ability, is incapable of really loving anyone including herself, will convince your children to be whatever earns her the most virtue signal points, and will divorce you eventually and take half of what you earn for the rest of your life then.

Nice try trying to fuck with my captcha to prevent me from posting you deep state faggots.

>I am so smart, nobody could possibly figure out what the vol in volcel stands for hehe me genius
This lad really thinks he's better than me for being a fucking elliot rodger who has failed to procreate. Holy fuck my sides, the absolute state of incels. Let me guess, you're waiting for the artificial wombs and sapient sex dolls?
>i-it's the CIA
holy sweet mother of keks you're stupid

Attached: 1528170860006.jpg (1113x627, 57K)

Just got a global rule 1 ban for literally nothing. Something fishy is going on

Ironically it was me attempting to lead a normal life that made me realise just how sick the world is.

I have a gf who I regularly see, just finished uni, now applying for jobs, eat healthily and go out every day, but that doesn't lessen my beliefs at all, it's only reinforced them.

>adhom right off the bat that doesn't even apply
I could have gotten married years ago. I had a fiance. I broke it off because she turned out to be a bit batshit in the end and looking at her mom it was only going to get worse. Nice try.
>implying the deep state is just CIA
>implying they weren't fucking with me
I had the captcha properly filled out each time and when I clicked verify it kept on saying invalid even though it wasn't. I'm not going to tell you how I worked around it so I could post.
Indeed.

>when your so dedicated to wage slaving for your (((company owners))) you don't care the west is dying

Hes making meager amounts of money, guys. Why should he care if his people or county is on its death bed.

>I have a gf
bruh have some respect there's a "volcel" here

>All women are whores because my one serious relationship never worked out
lmao
>I had the captcha properly filled out each time and when I clicked verify it kept on saying invalid even though it wasn't. I'm not going to tell you how I worked around it so I could post.
yeah everybody was getting it you fucking retard, google's servers fucked up and came back online, it's been happening all week and you aren't some super 1337 h4x0r you literally could've just waited a minute.
>n-no it's the deepstate targeting me specifically because everything I post is so important
Imagine holding yourself in this high of a regard and still being afraid to talk to girls, can't say I'm surprised.

>complaining about ad hominids on Jow Forums
Keep saying retarded shit I find you very entertaining.

Attached: 1535257888753.jpg (500x500, 56K)

>ad hominids
A

Attached: who could be behind this post.gif (501x585, 1K)

>assumptions out the ass as a false premise
>strawmans again as a false premise
>damage control
>reddit spacing
>self-importance pouring out of each of your posts
I'm sure you do since you're in league with the enemy and your scriptdigits faggotry proves it.

>d-don't assume about me you fucken bigot
>strawman
>damage control
needs moar buzzwords you learned on Jow Forums this week
>self-importance pouring out of each of your posts
>I am too good to have sex and the deep state is targeting me and my posts on Jow Forums
>calling anybody else self important
>reddit spacing

that isn't reddit sapcing,

this is reddit spacing. newfag.

there are no breaks on this retard train

Attached: 1546000295295.jpg (433x419, 97K)

Saved.

>false premise strawmanning intensifies
Kys leafkike

Attached: 1509487833249.jpg (255x214, 15K)

>f-fake!!! false flag! conspiracy!!!
>strawman!! reddit spacing kike leaf strawman!!! stop fake strawmanning with ad homs you reddit spacing kike leaf strawmanner!!!!
are you crying right now my dude

Attached: 1518392714098.jpg (428x464, 25K)

Attached: 12036466_10207543924977697_7608347560550236051_n.jpg (625x626, 20K)

The normie lies are sweet, aren't they bong?

g-g-g-guys this place is totally pointless and shit. p-p-please believe me goys i mean guys.

Jesus fucking christ you kikes are totally hopeless

>getting your memes from faceberg
yikes

Based and bluepilled

Hey user, I'm genuinely happy for you. I myself haven't fallen for Jow Forumss shit. But I can see how mentally unstable people can fall into the hole pretty easily. Hope you live a happy and fulfilling life :)

You have sold your birthright for a mess of cold pottage. Enjoy your "healthy and productive" life.

Enjoy the ride.

Attached: forever.png (769x576, 905K)

Lmao this is the funniest argument I've read on Jow Forums in a while, that burger is an absolute spastic

I'm NOT INCEL!! It's VOLCEL the VOL means VOLUNTARY!!

lol absolute state of assburgers

I wish he'd come back instead of ragequitting the thread. I should've gone easier on him now my lolcow is gone

Most of the discussion here has basis but it is not worth the trouble it causes in polite society. If you ever want to live a normal and forfilling life, just leave here and try not to think about it anymore. Its just not worth the trouble, even though you may feel like you're giving up the good fight.

cia niggers got him

he was about to drop the redpill on anime fleshlights

I've been on this site for over a decade. My social life is on point and I'm on track for a PhD in Physics. You got sucked into this site and it offers you something you can't really find anywhere else.. bullshit bants with legit retards. We're all retards, you're a retard. Jow Forums will come and go like all containment boards, but if there's one thing I've learned from Loop Quantum Gravity and the big bounce, it's that you're here forever you fucking retard.

you sound like you tuck your pants into your socks

you sound like you don't understand high fashion

You better be getting into some weapon systems rnd and make orbital cannons to wipe Israel off the map, senpai

Also to OP or any other bluepilled cucks: if you are white you cannot ignore reality. It will come for you, eventually

I bet you have a bowl of hollow plastic fruits on your coffee table and nobody's allowed to touch it

>it's amazing how you can put you head in your ass and not give a shit.

Good goy. Now pay welfare for muslims, niggers and clever nazis and their many children.

You think this was a good insult, you fucking homo?

same. I've come to realize how irrelevant everyone here is and their belief system. there is no uprising, there is no civil war, there is nothing. these people are warped by their bitterness and delusion, their youths being completely wasted away on nothing. pretty sad desu. only thing relevant that's related to Jow Forums are trump level republicans, that's about it though.

>normies are happier because they're oblivious to how the world actually works
Were you expecting something different?

Yea I rekt him, that's why he didn't reply.

I bet you own one of these

Attached: 1532068485182.png (1024x576, 826K)

>XD just be normal user its not worth the trouble XD XD

Requesting that drawing with ""normal peolpe"" and op post

I bet you own twelve of these.

Attached: 6.jpg (320x285, 11K)

>6.jpg
stop projecting

You go through the trouble of using a proxy to mask your israeli flag, but you don't even bother to change your shitty picture's filename. You have been using this picture ever since you started posting from IDF HQ.

Get a clue already.

Attached: 1538659671555.jpg (785x439, 48K)

that particular image has only ever been posted twice. how do you fuck up using the archive that bad?

It's resized, chosenite.
Jewish IQ is everything I've been told it would be.

Attached: 1534319034294.jpg (618x344, 41K)

>it's resized
>everybody who knows I'm a retard is a kike
yeah it was saved on a mobile device, he obviously didn't take the m out of the URL. you said filename, that image has been posted with that filename twice. the MD5 lookup shows the same results. I'm pretty sure you're just fucking smoothbrained.

pay dents.

>Being this much of a weakling. . .
You're jewish, whether you know it or not.

Attached: 1510110838433.jpg (456x600, 35K)

kurwa

I cant have a normal fucking life because of all the constant fucking culture fuckery. do you think im here by choice?!
i'd sooner be a hermit than deal with this shit.

Whites will become jews soon as well.