Devastating effects of Mouth Breathing

Why are more people not aware of this? When I was 7 I had a car accident that fucked up my nose and my dumb cunt parents did nothing to address it. Thus i started breathing through my mouth all through my formative years which caused disaster for the growth of my face. I look almost 100% like pic related thus cursing me to spend the rest of my life looking like a rat jawed beta male.

Attached: gKq88UX.jpg (720x540, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
youtu.be/1-U5O7HCt0A
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's probably some kind of surgery you can undergo

Are you sure you dont just look like that because you're an Aussie?

that sucks. my mom got me braces cause she failed to get my old brothers braces and his teeth were kinda jacked, but nothing bad like negative chin happened to him.

I do have a much better jawline though, probably because of that. get your kids braces people

Then Jews must have the alphaest chins ever.

your parents aren't MD and they don't have to know it, you entitled shit. It's the MD's fault, that they didn't catch it, you spoiled idiot

Kid looks happy

Attached: IMG_2964.jpg (640x391, 41K)

wtf, how is that even possible. You can almost draw a straight line from the top of the chest to the lower lip.
JUST!

Attached: 1541194521203.jpg (600x600, 33K)

nah you're low test

That cunt spent his whole youth crying because he had a jew nose, that's what happened there.

OP pic is a jew, even with a strong jaw he would only look like shlomo

Attached: 667b80a6c5e855975a12dc84e8534c0c.jpg (398x465, 61K)

>Oi bruv, how dij you knowr I wuz Brehish without me speakin a word?

take the chinpill. they have the technology.

Attached: bogpill.jpg (768x605, 77K)

good thing he got it young, that scar wont be bad at all

620 ng/dl. Not top tier but nowhere near low enough to deform the growth of my face.

There is. The probably is that it costs upwards of $20k

Buddy I hope you find happiness when it comes to that

Saving up for a double jaw surgery which will set me back around $15,000.

Bro i've had a crooked nose from birth and i spent from 4-12 years old mainly breathing from my mouth.
I still breathe from my mouth because my nose got crooked again, was straight in HS, and nothing ever happened to me.
Maybe you should just blame your parents for shitty genes.
The only bad thing breathing from the mouth does, is drying out your lips and gums IE: chapped lips and cut gums.

wut cunt?

Attached: average australian man.jpg (650x366, 37K)

Clean your ears.

Attached: F9517577-6109-4F4C-99D4-EA88973E36E0.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Mum and dad have perfect jawlines. The whole reason i found out about this whole mouth breathing thing is that i was looking at old photos and at age 5 I had a visible jawline and prominent chin.

Braces will fix your teeth but your jaw will remain cucked if you breathe through your mouth and drink onions milk with a straw every day for lunch. Everything is explained here, you could find it interesting: youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

Damn that's expensive but totally worth it, good luck again

I heard this many times on here, but I actually know a guy (they're all old now) who is pretty much everything Jow Forums wants to be, with a small farm on his own, 3 children and super hot milf wife who breathes through his mouth all day long and who actually talks a bit like hes a bit slow and his chin is just fine

Some are very lucky and suffer no adverse effects. Take a look at this boy who is a famous example. Left pic is age 10 which is a well proportioned and handsome face. After spending the next 4 years breathing through his mouth due to chronic allergies his face was devastated. The same as me and countless others.

Attached: conscious-breathing-mouth-breathing-negative-impact-teeth3.jpg (800x334, 44K)

This, I breath entire life with mouth and my jaw is normal.

>visible jawline and prominent chin at 5.
And your balls were also hairy I assume.

is left considered a good jawline?

In comparison to his pic 4 years later it is a god tier jawline.

ofcourse he's an aussie, they already pack them 90 kilo tree-stumps up their shoulders and jump over the snakes before they even talk

You could probably get it for "free" in Oz, dude. But yeah, I probably wouldn't want a public facial surgeon working on me.

If they kick up a fuss, you can say it's from a medical condition and get a GP to sign off on it for you.

Look up MEWING, you can reverse this OP. Your skull it made up of pieces, your jaw and maxilla is recessed. Over a few years it can be turned into chad mode, full serious. Look up Astro Sky and Orthotropics on YT

>My man Mike Mew
Noice, user. Even if mewing is a meme, it's still good practice imho.

I dont have this shit and i do mouth breathing since ever wtf

Grow a beard.

What about pussylips?

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-104802.jpg (1440x2210, 799K)

I don't understand the connection. How does breathing through the mouth affect the growth of the jaw?

It's considered an average jawline.

A person breathing normally through their nose has the tongue resting on the roof of the mouth. This is important during puberty as it ensures the jaw grows in a forward/horizontal direction. With the mouth hanging open all day the jaw grows down and back creating the classic ugly mouth breathing profile.

Attached: zarjxxezdr601.jpg (341x422, 13K)

Gross.

Haha come on breathing through the mouth isn’t going to effect your jaw development, it’s about testosterone and exercise of the jaw while you grow up.

Look at the bright side user.. You can get a role in Wasabi 2.

Attached: 1529855683234.jpg (657x527, 45K)

Look it for yourself mate. They even did experiments on monkeys in the 60s where they blocked the nose to see the effects on the development of the face. Surprise surprise, the monkeys that had their nasal airways obstructed looked like abominations once they reached maturity.

Links to the study?

Ok I’m on it, I’ll be back to refute or agree but I just can’t see how it it would effect your face to use a different orifice. My dentist always said I clenched too much and it resulted in an overdevelopment of my jaw muscles so maybe it could legitimately effect the jaw muscles but the bone profile of your face I find hard to believe

I interview people for jobs and mouth breathers are instantly barred

During childhood the bones are much more malleable. A friend of mine is boxer and has a busted nose and thus a mouth breather. However he didn't start mouthbreathing until his early 20s after he finished growing. So luckily no negative effects as his bones have already hardened.

Good man.

Good. We are abominations who should be hidden away.

what would be considered a "good" jawline?

>Why are more people not aware of this

Almost 100% of people are aware of this desu

Literally every single adult I ever met growing up was constantly reminding every single mouth breathing faggot to breathe through their nose or else they'll end up with all kinds of problems later in life.

youtu.be/1-U5O7HCt0A

Just post the vid!

Attached: 1522158610129.gif (1286x724, 780K)

Got to be optimistic sometimes. Look at it this way. Youll never get called out in gym class to do chin ups.

Sorry to hear that your dad is a cuck and you're the milkmans bastard.

>Have deviated septum and mouth breather all through child hood.
>Had braces which probably saved me from the weaker look my dad has
>Jaw line looks masculine from the side. Opposite of ops picture
>Get septoplasty later

Yeah op you just have shit genetics

I faceplanted when i was 12 been trouble breathing ever since, but my teeth are perfect, no chin problem, so i think its genetics

being shamed about mouth breathing and having a fucked up jaw(cracking sounds when opening and closing) have probabbly saved me from the worst.
I still have a little convex face, but it is not as worse, as it could have been I guess

Proper tongue posture will help. Push your tongue to the roof of your mouth with your teeth not quite clenched.

It's horrible, you face fucks up completely, i stopped doing it in April or so last year and my face improved massively since. Not that it was fucked up alot cuz of it, but my face looked weirder. I have a strong jaw and ching

There is
They’ll chop his cock off so he can whine about his appearance like a real woman

Google "Brad Pitt"

>had deviated septum don't really remember what age i got it
>pretty sure it was from playing catch with my dad and i could not see the ball so it ended up hitting me right in the face
>i could not see it because i have an astigmatism and am nearsighted, parents never got me glasses only started wearing them when i was fucking 19 was like going from 240p to 4k no idea how i functioned before
>got a septoplasty and turbinate reduction fix my septum
>1000000% better breathing through my nose amazing sometimes with how crisp it is
>nose still looks kind of crooked though

Are my fucked up teeth because of this? No one in my family got braces and all there teeth are perfectly straight with my one sister having a slightly crooked lower tooth but that is it. I don't really remember mouth breathing much but anytime i had to do physical activity like gym class or playing games i would always breathe through my mouth as i could not get enough air through my nose. But normally i would usually try to breathe through my nose at least, although it would only really get through one side. My jaw isn't really fucked up and i look very similar to my brother but my nose is asymmetrical as fuck from whatever happened to me which ruins any chance of me having an attractive face.

I also had impacted lower wisdom teeth and my top ones might have enough room to grow in.

Attached: badteeth.jpg (488x228, 23K)

>5'11 manlet
also his jaw line isn't even that good(maybe also related to age)
google good jawline instead

here you go user

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

yeah this happened to me because of chronic allergies making it hard to breathe out of my nose. luckily my chin is not so bad to the point that growing out my beard can't hide it.. but a jaw/chin implant surgery would be the first thing on my list of things to do if I had the disposable income. hell, I wouldn't stop there, I'd go for some laser/chemical peels to soften my acne scars and maybe get a hair transplant to combat my receding hairline. your facial aesthetics are just as important as your IQ in this society. I could easily go from average to very good looking if I had the 30k to drop on plastic surgery.

similar.
had some problem with the middle part of my nose. It is bent and makes breathing harder.
My father had it allready.
In addition I also often had my nose at least partially clothed due to pollen allergy

wow, lecture of fixing your face from a guy with a more fucked up face
>no thanks

You don't become a jawlet from mouthbreathing, you fucking mouthbreather.
You get it from bad genetics and NOT BEING PHYSICALLY ACTIVE IN ADOLESCENCE.

Then why did my two younger brothers who spent their entire adolescnce sitting in front of a screen playing WOW have perfectly normal faces with a visible chin and jawline? Oh that's right, they were able to breathe through their nose thus letting the face develop the way it was supposed to.

No, braces can fix the jaw to an extent as well, they bring the upper and lower jaw together which works to fix the problem quite a bit actually. It's what those little rubber-band things are for.

Because they didn't inherit two copies of the recessive genotype that causes this, like you did.

You faggots literally get free Dental, go to the fucking Orthodontist and get it fixed. Then you won't feel the need to complain on a politics board about it anymore.

Why are you here if your face looks better than his? Get out normie.

Don't forget to give your jawline a firm handshake while looking into its eyes.

yeah this is how elongated skulls and all those other weird things people used to do to bones happened. it's much much harder to do when you're older but not impossible as evidenced by all the IG thots that use waist trainers to bring their ribs in.

your face is pretty formed at 12, you're only going to get a super weak chin if you're doing this shit from the age of a toddler.

I don't know about Australia but in a lot of socialized healthcare countries dental is not covered. The only thing here that is covered is basically i think two checkups a year at the dentist and optometrist but you have to pay for anything you need that is found etc.

Some of you people are idiots.

good thread so far goys

keep up the good work

Attached: 1517982755303.jpg (334x504, 47K)

Same here, I broke my nose when I was 4. That caused a chronic rhinitis, because of which I always breathed through my mouth. Now I am a chinlet as well.

I knew a girl that had problem breathing through her nose, they knew about it since day one but didn't fix it. Instead they gave her braces.

Sad desu, she was still good looking but easily have been a 9/10 without it.

>that sucks. my mom got me braces cause she failed to get my old brothers braces and his teeth were kinda jacked, but nothing bad like negative chin happened to him.
My mom got me home cooked food, bread and meat that you needed to chew. Me and all my siblings have teeth that looks like some toothpaste commercial.

Feels good. Remember, if you mom cut your crust she hates you.

Start Mewing homie,
Search for mike mews

jesus fuck what are those things

god damnit there's a lot of newfags on here this week. Is reddit broken or something?

>pretty formed
I basicly have a new face, compared to 14.
My face even changed a lot compared to 16.
I was not doing any specual exercises.
I just joticed how extremly my face changed.

I think this is some weird MRA superstition, given that I'm a mouth breather and my chin came out fine.

Yeah, most anons here look almost exactly the same now as we did when we were 5.

Setting aside the urge to shitpost: your body went through a lot of changes as you grew, this is normal. It's possible that if the accident fucked up your nose it ALSO subtly fucked your chin and you didn't notice. If you're super ashamed of your chin grow a beard but it's seriously no biggie.

There is a surgery that corrects your bite if you have a massive overbite, but they basically have to break your jaw, move it forward and let the bone regrow over a wire scaffolding. Secondly a recessed lower jaw has a strong association with lower testosterone levels. That’s why many orthodontists wait until you’re through puberty before hey try to correct it as the jaws can sometimes grow more in “late bloomers”.

true, guys with weak jaw line and chin can get a gf easy too.
I suspect, because they are more perceived as beta and secure bf.
But after all this means you can fuck them too, when you go along your beta role and act, like you want to find someone to marry etc.

Attached: c6d.png (1024x577, 436K)

Sounds like shit. I have a crooked nose, and all my life I breathe only through the mouth, but my jaw is fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

>What about pussylips?

This motherfucker has gills somewhere, I can guarantee it. Faggot is either a reptilian or he's an albanian rapebaby.

Look at this shit. Left is Fahri Musliu - a zerg journo who worked with ayylmao's mom. Right is his father. You tell me he's not that alboshit's kid.

Attached: vučić-otac-musliju.jpg (735x400, 78K)

Here's all you need to know

Attached: 1545697523620.gif (380x380, 854K)

Dont stick qtips in your ears user

>true, guys with weak jaw line and chin can get a gf easy too.
coping hard

Show us what you look like ?

Kek you retards are way too self conscious. As you get older you wont care anymore. Females arent attracted to looks theyre attracted to money and confidence. You literally have to convincve them to like you by liking yourself. Females are very stupid

t. uggo chinless manlet