America’s time is over. Accept it

America’s time is over. Accept it.

Attached: B4243106-8230-43E8-B1BB-F6865D6693E0.jpg (776x1199, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Joshua_Luna
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude you faggots live in a country with less people than greater Los Angeles County.

Fuck off already.

Here's 50 bucks, go buy yourself some cheese.

Don't get mad because your King is a traitor

Attached: 1539797734707.png (929x705, 425K)

I don't understand what this is trying to say. Also Asians are the most successful and prosperous demographic in the country, any attempt at claiming they are a marginalized group will result in me laughing in your face. The only form of oppression they face is colleges discriminating against them because of Affirmative Action.

HEY FAGGOT WE FOUND OUT YOUR LITTLE GAME IN THE LAST THREAD YOU POST. HERE'S YOUR DOGSHIT TWITTER BY THE WAY NOW FUCKING DIE YOU FAILURE OF A COMIC ARTIST.
twitter.com/Joshua_Luna

Wow those comics are shitty.

I understand the "how we've been hurt" part but not the "how we've hurt" part. Can someone explain?
Is he just saying Asian men should stop being misogynistic and Asian women should stop craving the BWC?
What is racial justice/preference?

This insecure pinoy is a goldmine

Attached: DwfqyhHX0AAf-_t.png (1100x1700, 1.66M)

They are and they get dick for views as well. He's trying to use le ebil Jow Forums to stir up some artificial controversy and save his joke of a career by spamming them here every hour.

Attached: CmNUMSuXEAAbDqj.png (1100x1700, 1.03M)

It pisses me off that he draws really well but chooses to waste his talent in projecting his insecurity over having a small dicklet.

Attached: DiP5d-mUYAAI5PV.png (1100x1700, 1.55M)

Attached: DeoChxXVMAAqRpr.png (1100x1700, 2.04M)

Insecurity is a dangerous emotion. Be sure to remember this poor artist Jow Forums, and to never allow yourself to waste your potential like he has done.

Attached: ChkVlgbXAAAdI3t.png (936x1415, 1.05M)

>Enter country
>Bitch about country and its founding people all day, every day
He needs to go back.

Attached: Philippines.jpg (1600x1200, 670K)

With this much insecurity this fucker might as well be the second coming of Eurasian Tiger.

Attached: DrQ5yPCXQAAjHXE.png (1100x1700, 1.48M)

it's funny how 100% of leftist arguments are operating on the assumption that we " want them here " but that we " are willingly deluding ourselves into thinking we didn't harm them, and owe them nothing, thus we need to be educated on how we can make up for it so we can live peacefully "

when actually we don't want them here in the first place so there's literally nothing to talk about. I could give a fuck about what happened historically. As Richard Spencer says, History is a blood bath.

Imagine calling your whole nation rape babies because you have insecurities about your personal mixed heritage, lmao

Attached: CvkRiPTWEAEHkSj.png (776x1200, 882K)

I don't understand, was someone forcing him to only draw white people? What the fuck is he complaining about?

Now I really don't understand what message this one is supposed to be sending.

Asian people are literally the weakest race on Earth. Say whatever you want, they literally can't defend themselves from anyone.

Somehow I'm not even shocked that this is a thing.

I feel bad for this guy. He obviously needs some in-group pride but the antiracist orthodoxy and his immigrant status prevent him to reach it. His only option is whining and to pretend he cares about other minority.

Han are really pushing this propaganda. It's prolific enough it's gotta be 50c army

This comic is only gonna make Asian women cringe and drive them further to BWC.

>so desperate for recognition that you post your shit comics on Jow Forums to claim victimhood
You will never get true respect for your work and will never be remembered years from now

Attached: 738B89D0-1604-430D-953A-34414BAD7FCA.jpg (750x683, 127K)

Yeah but we hate America here in LA too

>asians arent androgynous
>give male and female same face
Fell for the propaganda it claims to hate, clear sign of not thinking independently.

Yes, the masters were dead white guys. Asian art mostly looked like shit before European influence.

He's bitching to bitch because being a victim in this day and age is pure currency.

If republicunts and trump stay in power, then it's likely. Too much nationalist and Isolationist scum these days. Too little trickled down by the greedy rich. They're ruining the greatest empire that ever was.

I have a feeling it'll all be over in a year.

I'm Flip and I want to kill this faggot, his family and everyone in his blood line.

WTF are you talking about?

>the last panel
Based, the chink even bows to his white master

Only communist do, and they do it all around the world... Don't feel so special, Guevara cub

I like the one where he shows the multiple conquests of his homeland throughout the years. I really like how he just forgets the fact it's happened to literally EVERYONE ELSE.

Yeehaw

Imagine being an X nationalist but living in country Y

>most powerful race in the world
>Bitching about racism
What the fuck dude. It's in your hand.

>Filipino
Figured. East Asians don’t usually buy into the SJW crap, with a few notable exceptions (ie. Ellen Pao,that one whiny doctor on Twitter, or a handful of Korean-American girls). Southeast Asians, however, buy it hook line and sinker

That's not even the problem.
When you are in Rome, do as the Romans.
If he's in the west, he's going to be following western artistic standards.

>come to white country
>your women whore themselves out for us
>our very presence mogs you
>complain
Go back to your own country if racial diversity is so bad.

You figured out his twitter from the name signed in the comic?

That's what we're working with here folks!

Attached: RSPCA ACT.jpg (940x627, 45K)

I told you gooks would jump on the victimization train at some point. Do not marry/buy things from/associate with the m
And have white children, not half mongoloids with fucked up cranial structure.
You can fuck the shit out of tiny Asian puss though, it's white man's property

I don't even know what message this mixed up Flip is trying to say.

All I see is that for some reason he believes that Filipinos are some sort of targeted and marginalized group by the US government. He also seems to have some sort of racial confusion here, and animosity towards his own people. I was in the Navy myself so this kind of makes sense, like 40% of the US Navy are fucking Flips that speak Tagalog and they hate any Filipino that doesn't speak the language and elusively hang out with their "own kind". So that kind of makes sense, I've heard English speaking, American raised Flips say that they have been called traitors for not chilling with the Filipino Mafia and shit.

But then to turn around and act like it's some white guy's fault you're having an identity crisis is just bizarre. Also protip: when white guys like Asian chicks they aren't talking about fucking Flip women.

Attached: 787c98294524d1428f5d41f5b95b785a1.jpg (564x376, 66K)

Which one of you faggots was it? Or was it the day himself to get any attention at all for his mediocre scribbles.

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-112124__01.jpg (1080x1394, 280K)

The poor guy seems genuinely mentally ill. Anyone have pics of him?

He's a flip chink obviously. Chinks don't recognize them and Flips see them as a invaders. Hence all these shitty ass oppression Olympics shit.

jesus christ this faggot is so fucking insecure. Imagine having an identity complex this fucking big.

Attached: [Doremi].Chuunibyou.demo.Koi.ga.Shitai!.Movie.Take.On.Me.[1920x1080].[Blu-ray].[2BB3C549].mkv_snapsh (1920x1080, 2.55M)

Attached: rnain difference between usa europe.jpg (780x468, 59K)

Happy for the result. Fucking ungrateful faggot.

If he's unhappy with the west, he can always go back to whine to the Chinese politburo after he emigrates back there.

> He also seems to have some sort of racial confusion here, and animosity towards his own people
Looking at picture I think it's about "you guys sell out to americans you should instead be more of a nationalists and be proud".

> after blocking 30000 accounts
Is that even physically possible? He will need 8,5 hours just doing one ban per second(which is also impossible).
Or you can ban in bulk on twitter?

Whoops, did someone said something about no editing?

Attached: 1547459514258.png (1100x1700, 1.35M)

This one is a little hard for me to wrap my head around. It's like he's representing three different angry Filipino families throughout history.

The first one is an angry Flip grandpa obviously still on the islands yelling at the little kid about the American invasion of the Philippines.

The second one is an Americanized Filipino mother yelling at the kid about the Japanese invasion. (notice the Navy family sticker in the background and what I said about Flips in the US Navy)

The third one is in the future and I don't even know what the fuck is going on lol. He's having some sort of identity crisis where his own people and white people attack him...in his mind.

Attached: luna-768x408.jpg (768x408, 49K)

I wish niggers and chinks/gooks/nips would collectively fight each other and die.

Nowadays if the argument begins with "systematic" everything in it can be dismissed right away.

>If he's in the west, he's going to be following western artistic standards

That's not really the point either. The reason why beginning artists study the old masters is because that's how you get good at rendering things accurately. Once you've achieved that, all other styles and influences come much easier.

We already have Assasins Creed 3

>even the sheboon has a Caucasoid skull

He has more to unlearn.

This flip burger chink obviously don't have any idea being a flip and never been there. We use km not miles.

> It's like he's representing three different angry Filipino families throughout history.
Probably the same family, grownup on each panel is kid from previous. Like "your shameful lack of pride runs through generations and takes different forms".
It should be shadman art on "after unlearning". Will be very fitting.

>Censeless Bureau
Lmfao, this is like the Asian version of Kelly Comics.

Fukken saved
Based Mungus posting

The only reason we would "owe" them anything or should somehow make up for our past is if we wanted to live with them equally and peacefully in our nations. We don't want them here. They need to go back to wherever and then we can go back to never thinking about them again.

Ah I see now. The little girl in the first one grew up to be the mother in the second one, and so on.

If I were to guess, it's probably his own mother. Based on his artwork his dad was probably a white sailor that met his mother while he was stationed in the Philippines, and he never really fit in with them because he was a mixed child. Then his dad went back home and left them, because fuck living in that jungle shithole. His mom and him eventually came to the states and now he feels as if he's persecuted here too and fits in no where. It explains why he has such a problem with white guys going after Asian chicks, why he's upset that other Flips called him a mixed baby, and the weird Navy shit he keeps injecting into his artwork.

>Filipino-American
No such thing, my best friend moved to the US from flipland when he was 5 and he'd push your shit in for even implying he's anything other than an American

>Artist just HAD to shoehorn a tranny in the comic.

I'd like to see a minority who's all about rights give no concern to the LGBT group and watch them get mad.

It's not talking about oppression, it's kvetching about Asian women being waysiss for preferring white men and "forcing Asian men into being misogynistic incels". Asian boys, when will they learn.

Does anyone have the full garfield comic?

He obviously loves living around white people and would hate the idea of living in the Philippines but is super conflicted

Well that's not very forward-thinking of him.

Who the fuck cares flip?

What pisses me off the most about this is that the US and Philippines have had a special relationship ever since we freedom them and here this fsggot is enjoying the fruits of that bond while shitting all over us

see it everyday in texas, and the south west.

If our country ever went down, you understand most of the world is fucked, right?

I'm pretty sure the parents in that comic are saying something to the effect of "This is part of our history, can you BELIEVE that shit?"

I doubt the guy was trying to convey anything deeper than that.

>be me
>meet a flip for the first time
>I don’t know what a flip is so I think they are a mexifag
>mfw flips are just island monkey mexicans

Attached: F5E3C9AB-8263-4C8F-B02A-8538BD04DADB.jpg (958x960, 100K)

Send me some dried mangos friend

>Filipinos have Spanish Ancestry

Except 98% of them don't, they're literally a bunch of "WE WUZ"-ers, and the ones that do have like ~2%. I've seen so many of the fuckers wondering where their Spanish ancestry is after they get their 23andMe results, it's kind of funny. It's like the retards that wonder where their Cherokee Princess great-grandmother's DNA is.

found it

Attached: garfield_hentai_scan_collection_by_daverapoza_dcsjqsg-fullview.jpg (1280x4049, 1.15M)

kek what the fuck

Filipinos are scum. I once played a chess tournament against one, and the little subhuman was caught using a chess computer in the men’s room. Filipinos cheat and lie like normal people breathe.

Actually it's mostly the women. I got attacked because I was telling a colleague to stop getting scammed by a woman who was practically a prostitute and then someone jumped to the hookers defence saying that its a legitimate way of work and what if they're doing it to support their family blah blah I can't emphatize with poor people and all that shit. They also all watch cnn and Ellen and believe everything they say.

that's so beautiful

Attached: rtxa7rh.jpg (1410x1110, 164K)

And ofc its degenerate. Honestly if they don't like it they can leave the country back to their wonderful homeland that their ancestors came from. But they never will, will they?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-12-08-52-17-340.jpg (1919x268, 127K)

I guess he was a Failipino after all.

I am 2.4% Iberian. Does this mean I am Hispanic?

MOAR

Oh man, he's a Happa Flip? He's not even a good kind of asian, he's one of the shit asians.

LOLing at those asian masculinity gaylords, that piece of shit is also a communist.

Attached: th (8).jpg (332x482, 41K)

he seems to be ass blasted that you guys raped them into a new subspecies

Attached: 1538658363062.gif (132x140, 8K)

We live in a shithole nanny state that would cease to function if not for our parasitic relationship with the states. If they are over, we are doubly fucked.

Attached: Turd oh on a post.jpg (719x813, 275K)

Jesus Christ this faggot is an absolute embarrassment to hapa's everywhere. I'm even a flip hapa myself and I would have no qualms hanging this faggot myself.