>Pres Trump speaks before departing WH 1/10/19
youtu.be/dCOsXL8Tzlo
>SoS Pompeo speech in Cairo Egypt 1/10/19
dvidshub.net/video/653999/
>TrumpWave: Crisis of the Soul 1/9/19
youtu.be/F-UaGPnYLig

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: typical standard wall design.jpg (2000x1333, 776K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1084465310848163840
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA!

Night night /ptg/

Attached: IMG_1721.jpg (1080x1069, 68K)

So, did you know that the steel/aluminium tariffs on Canada are still there? The ones we wanted Drumpf to remove before we signed any new NAFTA agreement. Well we signed the damn thing anyway and Trump said we could have a very serious discussion about removing them now.
But it's been a while and the tariffs are still there. Not a lot of people seem to be talking about this anymore. Or care.

Attached: 1541553204060.jpg (499x280, 24K)

Show me your best AWOOs

Attached: 1516737074878.png (900x900, 397K)

good night you cute little mf

Attached: SLEEPMAGA.jpg (800x534, 125K)

you know who i fuckin love?
my president.
AWOOOOO

Attached: 1547421158869.jpg (480x587, 24K)

Best girl AWOO.

Attached: 1489213361981.png (900x900, 263K)

zzzzzzz

Attached: sleeping rowlet.png (540x359, 69K)

define "we"

./wave

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

Discussion comes when papa Don fucking decides. He's got more important things on his mind right now, like dealing with tantrum piss baby dems.

kek if they can't scale that i don't want them anyway

Attached: 1547427679179.jpg (627x442, 62K)

im drunk as shit these 4 lokos really do the job

MAGA

also expect a national emergency today !

>Unless Mueller has rock solid proof, impeachment will never happen. Millions upon millions would never vote Republican again. Hell, even if he has that kind of proof, it probably wont happen.
Impeachment will happen the moment Pelosi wants to whip her majority to approve Articles of Impeachment. Reminder that when she became Speaker her first time in 2007 she was under big pressure to impeach Bush from her caucus and declined to do so due to how significant a hurdle it is to get a 2/3rds majority in the Senate, and she remembers the Clinton impeachment where that fell apart once it hit that chamber.

You would need 20 Republicans (along with every Democrat) to cross over and vote in the affirmative for at least a single article of impeachment for Trump to be removed from office. It's the highest political bar to cross and has happened only twice in US History (both leading to acquittals in the Senate).

So you mean to say you learn to deal with it like an adult? Damn, Trudeau is slowly shifting to resemble someone remotely mature.

Idk I hope he just leaves shit shutdown

needs more badgers.

Attached: badger_maga.png (197x355, 41K)

>im drunk as shit
Degenerate

How goes the Soros investigation?
How goes the seventh floor investigation?
How goes the investigation into the media?
FusionGPS and such?
Is the EU being investigated too?
Where does the navy sit with their long term intel investigations/back burner piracy stuff being so forwardly thrust in the media during all of this political BS?
really makes u think

Attached: 1522140815456.jpg (752x1062, 619K)

I take back what I said in the last thread. Mueller might be releasing his report while the shutdown is still going on. Too many desperate leaks and shills.

No need for a national emergency: just wait it out until the gibs run dry and the feral city niggers eat their handlers

yeah i just bet your a real pillar of society

I completely forgot about this and now I'm happy for the week

Attached: 0531 Canadian tariff retaliation.jpg (852x431, 108K)

and didnt clintons approval go up after?

pretty fuckin good.
allah has guided us to victory allah akbar
merry christmas motherfucker

Attached: 1547417376787.png (606x487, 397K)

i hope the bedbugs bite

Attached: 1524022705678.png (737x665, 57K)

Good point. Impeachment might happen, but conviction will not.

I don't smoke, drink or do drugs

well that should have happened at the end of the month but obviousaly he is scared to play that card for some reason

It's Monday morning user. Either a FED, neet or self employed.

Reselling Chinese steel must have been easy money for Canada. Must have benefited quite a few people and boosted the economy a little. I'd guess most Canadians would want it to come back but it's understandable why it would have to end.
Pretty sure we didn't even do it that much though. And the tariffs were mostly a negotiation tactic. But then you'd think that they would be removed after we gave in.

Attached: 1481095704269.png (365x363, 18K)

Still can’t believe this was tweeted top kek

Attached: 5249D4D9-956D-4BEA-88D7-69BC41ED97F8.jpg (750x698, 319K)

just a shut in loser on Jow Forums

who's ready for more 4D Chess

Attached: 4D Chess.jpg (640x360, 63K)

i duno, i dont care
i've read enough bullshit about your logging industry to not care .

>I don't smoke, drink or do drugs
>this automatically means I'm a good person

moron

im non-essential

here ya go leaf

Attached: awoo snek.webm (600x450, 2.94M)

Rosenstien is involved in all so probably horrible then.

i'm a Jow Forums crazy Jow Forums incel white-supremacist MAGAtard alt-right neo-nazi

well maybe you should leave if you've got something against shut-ins desu

Attached: 1522085209286.jpg (692x692, 92K)

and oh the replies.

Attached: fuckwit_twins.jpg (625x825, 98K)

i expect this week to be a big one honestly all kinds of screeching and chaos i can feel it

There is the real threat of GOPe traitors in the Senate: they're just waiting for a signal to side with the Dems and open the government unilaterally, without Trump. The uniparty is biding its time.

Cry more degenerate filth

really?
did you not read the thread the other day about how successful some of us are irl?

Attached: we exist deal with it.png (773x448, 61K)

Correct. Clinton's approval went up during his impeachment proceedings (reaching his highest during either term of office in the wake of it), but a lot of that was mainly due to his party uniting directly behind him in light of that which is a very likely dynamic to happen if Trump was impeached with the GOP circling the wagons behind him, which they will do whether they support him or are just hanging onto him for their own political survival. Impeaching or convicting a President from your own party is political suicide.

rattsenstein is part of the swamp....is habbening....trump lulls these faggots into false sense of security. they think they are all-powerful and have total control. Not true!

Attached: 1508914580826.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

>Attacks outdoorsy artists and hikers.
Bold move desu

He wants to run against her. She's a Clinton clone. These tweets give her attention and sympathy from the base. She will be all over the news tomorrow.

>maybe you should leave

i will we i need to go back to the liquor store maybe hit a drive thru

i'm also a A NIGGER

>making fun of you for being so stupid
>is crying

define nigger: the wrong option gets a free helicopter ride
melanin enhanced
drain on society/intellectually dishonest/

Attached: 1547425677760.gif (500x500, 600K)

SEETHING

like a said a real pillar of society you are. faggot

Ow, I'm IN(voluntary)-NEET

Uh...is that Miia from Monster Musume?

Correct lol

Also notice he hasn’t talked about “she gueverra”. I think Jow Forums should also ignore the cunt hence why i am not saying her name

about to have some drinks since it's so degenerate

so they seem to be hoping everyone forgot about that.

Threads about her are actually made by shills. I avoid talking about her, too.

"The building of the Wall on the Southern Border will bring down the crime rate throughout the entire Country!" - tweet
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1084465310848163840

das raycisss...illegal mexicans are potential 4.0 gpa valedictorians n scientists n shieeeett

of course not

Attached: snek tomboy.png (1114x1600, 1.26M)

honest take on warren:
central bank shill playing the role of controlled oposition

Attached: 1547424559030.png (900x1000, 176K)

turn off the fucking LARPflag and we can have a serious discussion. i'm probably whiter than you, faggot.

Enjoy dying at 41 thanks to liver disease, degenerate

once Trump's talk about la creatura, you know dems are on their death's door on 2020 for going extreme left.

it's not a larp my friend

Attached: 1547425231586.jpg (896x631, 146K)

Oh...okie dokie.

I don’t think Pelosi has, which is why she’s been non-committial to it (leaving open the possibility and asserting she has the power to do so, but not directly saying it’s a matter she’s pursuing) and why you have a freshman Dem rep saying to “impeach the motherfucker”. Schumer would have the vastly harder job in that event, since he would need to crack the Senate Republicans led by McConnell in half to get a supermajority vote to convict.

enjoy living your life as a basement dwelling faggot, faggot

>bush2
impeach for war crimes/stolen election in flordia
>obama
birth certificate
>trump
russia holds more sway than delgates, to people who don't delegate vote.

nixon did get "impeached" but obama did things a thousand times worse in the same category.

trump's not going anywhere, except to MAGA

Attached: 1547418096920.jpg (480x360, 56K)

+1

>nixon did get "impeached"
Didn't he resign before they could impeach him? Clinton was impeached.

stop talking to trannies

Attached: awoo pence.jpg (609x721, 71K)

It's the Insect movement. From PARADISE to PARASITE

Attached: antifa-ocasio.jpg (600x400, 83K)

There's no need to talk her up, she and the other one you know her are at best twitter popular but weak congress presence. Perhaps they should spend more time mingling in the real world.

so impeachment=good for Trump
no impeachment=still good for Trump.
why did they put themselves in this position????

I wish her well, but also to step down.

Attached: ginsburg-2.jpg (796x531, 143K)

Oh, touched a nerve, I see

Checked but Nixon didn't get impeached. He resigned before hand. Clinton was impeached but no trial in the senate occurred.

>Nixon did get "impeached" but obama did things a thousand times worse in the same category.
~technically~ he didn’t, Articles of Impeachment were approved by House Judiciary Cmte but never reached the full House due to resignation. In the event he didn’t resign though (which Nixon did because he knew the whip counts for both chambers of Congress and that he was done fot) he would have been though.

>Russia Russia Russia
Imagine taking this Russia crap seriously. I mean, they probably know it's BS and they go along with it anyway but still.
The Russia thing is pretty much the equivalent of calling Obama a secret muslim or a Kenya agent or whatever tbf.
He probably was a CIA plant pretty much though. They needed a brown-ish president so that he could keep bombing the middle east without being called racist and to help keep the lower classes divided with social justice rhetoric so that they could keep spending their trillions overseas without having to face and united revolt and losing power.
I don't even think Obama was necessarily a bad guy, when he won I thought it would be a good thing. He probably got into power believing a lot of things and then realized he had to go along with it.
That's my understanding so far anyway.

Never ever, not even once, should you ever trust a jew!

Attached: You see this, Mengele himself removed her tattoo, that is how real the holocaust was.jpg (633x540, 83K)

i am a true "lazy ass"
you are correct
hey that's mean you're not even critiquing an opinion. you're just hating for what i am? that's real hate. not american, AT ALL.
she's only voted on like three things so far. isn't dehumanizing her to the level of insect, kind of, wrong?

Attached: 1547417182044.jpg (740x692, 68K)

yup

totally unethical for here to stay in that spot.
and as roberts said there is no difference in appointed judges so she has nothing to worry about.

not really, other then i find myself arguing with a stupid fucking cunt at 5 in the morning

gonna need to see projected estimates and comparisons of other peoples survival and return-to-work rates.
she's a lifetime apointee, i'm sure this isn't the first time one of them has had an extended injury.

>inb4 everyone thinks i'm a jew for shilling my last two posts

A Pair of Classy Children making DARK CLOUDS for the Christian

Attached: harris-and-hirono-bigots-christian-600x375.jpg (600x375, 52K)

Attached: jew has a suggestion of what we should do in out spare time, instead of wasting it on jewish media.j (640x360, 73K)

Is there no 25th Amendment for the SCOTUS?

Exactly all federal judges are the same and totally honorable and without political bias in their decisions. Only drumpf would think such a thing right libs?

I still can't believe how the Chief Justice of SCOTUS could say something that retarded.

right that's why we have appeals courts.
to check the judges. ;)

"Are ya winning your game, son?"

Is she going to be the first stuffed supreme justice? Would this be legal? What if they put some motors and a computer in her?