Thoughts about us flips?

thoughts about us flips?

>76% of us hates niggers
>50% of flips are related with spainiard fags (i myself is)
>redpilled president
>country full of normal fags praising the muricunt culture (the only normiecuck stuff tho
>shit country

Attached: worst country ever.png (318x159, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCec-8U3zMD8q9bk-lkXmj7w
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/wmJjVsQJs1s
youtu.be/v49s4HkVFs4
youtu.be/HDyQQUpe3h4
youtu.be/vxzKOugEDcU
youtu.be/hycjHApNNOM
youtu.be/UZ8-xCOl10A
youtu.be/X8NEyIA_2Kk
youtu.be/F753YXEg66Y
youtu.be/Fcmqe-yKFXs
youtu.be/_Eg_iD-dQCk
youtu.be/61qewrKwZNo
youtu.be/lOMGwmTmp7Q?t=26
youtube.com/watch?v=DIWxeqpMf38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

also people here love to suck stephen currys penis (if not stephen curry then its lebron james)

The NPA is based but fuck the rest of them.

Take off that meme flag, and show worst flag.

>IT'S

Attached: backdrop-1920[1].jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

you're the niggers of asians

Definitely loved banging the ladies there when I went.

Fuck you im half european and sand nigger

>THE NUTSHACK

filipino supremacist reporting in

Attached: 32523527347.png (399x589, 18K)

You forgot to mention that flips are filthy as fuck(piss, spit, shit & throw trash everywhere). Flips also don't value honor & dignity anymore and are turning away from religious morals & values which leads to immorality, degeneracy & corruption. Not to mention flips are lazy & stubborn

Attached: Welcome to Manila.jpg (1440x1440, 2.23M)

Flips are Mexicans right?

They literally look nothing like “Asians”

Behaves like Mexicans too. Only do dirty low wage jobs, low iq

>>redpilled president
Nigger he literally wants to murder priests

Mostly benign brown people

If we absolutely must have (((diversity))), I'd rather have Catholic Flips than Arabs and nogs.

Flips are South East Asians(brown Asians unlike East Asians like Japanese, Chinese & Koreans). We along with Indonesians, Malaysians, Burmese, Laotians & Cambodians belong to the Austronesian race.

Attached: 14184284_154290985013363_5109261189899577015_n.jpg (720x960, 66K)

fucking hate them, they're either psychotic weebs, crazy nationalists that only talk in some weird jungle language, or normal people that hate their fellow countrymen.
Only saving grace is Duterte.

I only know two people. duterte and pacman.

Here's hoping pacman beats up another black fighter this weekend.

Attached: imrs.jpg (320x229, 22K)

Didn't you read the "shit country part"
Average iq of this shit country is 86 and no we aren't spics you faggot and also average iq of a cuckadian is 99 and thats also low af

i saw an aswang once

So basically mexicans

Kek
Yeah lol
W0t

I fucking hate it when some Middle class filipino virtue signals about racism when this whole country is fucking racists to everybody

And theres also a few pajeets and sand nigger here raping and stealing organs from kids below 16
they mostly target the fat ones

why did you fags yoink czech flag like buncha niggers?

Good.

Work hard, mostly pleasant, hate Chinese people, tend to integrate pretty well if they don't get pushed into enclaves etc.

Would trade Chinese for flipperinos

Filipino?
More like Failipino

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Two nukes werent enough

When will duterte cleanse all the junkies and swagfags?

I wish it was still the kkk version so i would enjoy seeing white liberals who didn't study our history complaining about our "racist flag" that isn't really racist

see chart

Attached: 1920px-5206.0-AustralianNationalDisapproval-of-FilipinoBehaviour-A2302197L.svg.png (1920x1280, 127K)

Fuckin gay "tambays" aren't allowed anymore
And i hate tambays
Why do they show off their fuckin fatass belly and wear their shirt like a bra

you fucking chink

Karulosu-San!

>thoughts
Complete fucking wasted potential
>leading Asian industry and economy in the 50's
>granted independence with a constitutional arrangement modelled on the US
>predicted to be a first world Asian country by 2000's
>still a third world shithole exporting maids to the rest of the World

Attached: disappointment.gif (360x239, 881K)

our guys

Attached: nazipinoys.jpg (802x960, 130K)

Attached: pinoynazi.jpg (960x667, 101K)

the best Pinays have White in them.

Attached: marian2.jpg (683x707, 40K)

Verity Baptist Manila could use your support. Even if it's just subscribing to their Youtube.

youtube.com/channel/UCec-8U3zMD8q9bk-lkXmj7w

Attached: ChristPost4Pol.png (612x392, 401K)

>lazy
yet the median income of Filipinos in the USA is close to 80K

Attached: fuggoff.jpg (600x483, 207K)

Hey atleast we have suburban areas
And i live in one tho

Great that more Filipinos are moving away from roman cucktholicism.

Attached: awoo.jpg (457x640, 64K)

Pretty alright. Have some Filipino friends. They're into black metal, trades, and are conservative mostly.

Attached: manila.png (794x540, 863K)

To those who are not reprobate:

Repent and believe before it's too late. We are all sinners- every single one of us. Hell is a real place, and the wages of sin is death, but God has given us the gift of eternal life. His Son, Jesus Christ, is the Word manifest in the flesh. He came to save us. You only have to believe, and at that moment you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, you are INDWELLED with the Holy Spirit and SEALED until the day of redemption. It is a gift that God will not take away. Few there be that find it.

WARNING WARNING WARNING

There are no more Israeli flags in most threads. Only days ago, they openly flaunted them. Their tactics have shifted back to memeflags, but mostly VPNs and kikes outside of Israel. You can be sure to find them when you look, and you can be sure they will come in threads about Christ. Copy, paste and revise this if you'd like.

>Jesus is Lord
Bible Way To Heaven
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
Jewish Mass Murderers
youtu.be/wmJjVsQJs1s
Soul-Winning Demonstration
youtu.be/v49s4HkVFs4
Fake Spirituality
youtu.be/HDyQQUpe3h4
Lamb's Book of Life
youtu.be/vxzKOugEDcU
Once Saved, Always Saved
youtu.be/hycjHApNNOM
Reality of Hell
youtu.be/UZ8-xCOl10A
Why I hate Barack Obama (God hates people)
youtu.be/X8NEyIA_2Kk
Truth About Hinduism
youtu.be/F753YXEg66Y
Marxist Luciferian King
youtu.be/Fcmqe-yKFXs
Pope Francis and His Lies
youtu.be/_Eg_iD-dQCk
The Jews and their Lies
youtu.be/61qewrKwZNo

>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16 KJV

Attached: triumph-of-christianity.jpg (785x1200, 569K)

K
Hell yeah

you guys are the mexicans of asia

We should have genocided all of you when we had the chance

Stop saying that
We flips are not faggot ass fucks who complains about the white man and join gangs for no reason

We got CIA'd badly.

Yea, you should've. Kike.

The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming. The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation. Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken. A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked. For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the Lord upholdeth the righteous.
Psalm 37:13-17 KJV

>t. 0311

You're acting like that coal burner chick we btfo'd a couple nights back

Having to work with a ton of them even remotely I can say they aren't very smart on average, some manage to be non retards though. As far as ability if you want to do outsourcing they have way better English than Indians but are otherwise less competent.

Some of the the ones here seem to be anti gun, anti racist, evangelicals.

They're being planned to cleaned that pic related thanks to Duterte

slowly moving away from being a shitty country

Tell yourself whatever you want, Noam. The great white multitudes are gonna actually gas you this time. Repent.

Attached: demon.png (864x864, 1.84M)

What this place could really use is a decent cigar. Seriously, you can't find one here. Tabacalara Penatelas are gone. So are all the U.S. imports.

More like Mexians, really

I love being called a jew on Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-144941_Gallery.jpg (884x1048, 260K)

This feels like the most reasoned post in the thread

I like them

We did our best but there's too many faggots in your country. Pinoy pride is the most ridiculous, oximoronic thing I've ever encountered. You make America look like we have culture. At least we pioneered concentration camps in Luzon lmao.

you have the best riders in the world

youtu.be/lOMGwmTmp7Q?t=26

Stop saying that

Forgot South-Indian ancestry, Abo ancestry and chink ancestry.

Before the spanish arrived, many parts were ruled by Indians.

Duterte's pretty cool guy.

Attached: 1541489883971.jpg (1000x666, 69K)

This shithole is full of normal fags

nuke us please. every square inch.

The average IQ in Canada is 100 actually. The average IQ in most of Asia is 105.

I hate indians pls don't say that

nuke us please. every square inch

Dating a flipina, probably the best decision I've ever made. She upper middle class and so much better than an other American woman I have ever dated.

Euro-Filipino hapa kids can either turn out very attractive or very ugly. Seeing as your a mcburgermutt it's probably the latter. Good luck.

T. Filipino hapa

Attached: 34C9DC5200000578-3617599-image-m-31_1464690180033.jpg (634x859, 135K)

Goddammit what did I just tell you people about the cigars? Doesn't anybody fucking listen? Oh and...trying to cross the street here is a bit like trying to do it in GTA III. You're likely to be run over.

I've never dated one but I interact with them in church alot. Sad thing is there's only 2-3 white families and the rest are packed with Flip families

They pretty okay bunch and always passive agressively force feed me their shitty food which I've grown to like by now. Yes, I've eaten Balut. It's gross but it's doesn't taste that bad.

word wrap in the catalog showed me this:
>50% of flips are related
fucking kek because it's true

>trying to cross the street here is a bit like trying to do it in GTA III. You're likely to be run over.

Speaking of GTA this happened last year near where my flip family lives top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=DIWxeqpMf38

no kidding.
Standing around on the sides of the mud street must be the family business then.

If you meet a flip and a nigger, kill the nigger first.

what would you do when CIA and their glowing nigger cliques secretly took away all of your gold, resources and valuable assets, shipped off to Hawaii in under a single night?

I've never had a problem with a Filipino person, so you're fine in my book.

Hapa here. I've liked travelling to the Phils and seeing my family there. Not really much of a tropical weather person myself though. A lot of people there aren't the brightest bulbs but they do mean well. They're always friendly people and they can at least speak english (all are taught in school) compared to other Asian countries.
I've seen a lot of hapa females. They are pretty but I've yet to find one that I would date. Many of the ones I know seem to follow negro culture (this is the same as the males too). I think this depends on the type of other children they've grown up with. I grew up around a lot of Aussie (anglo) kids so I adopted their mannerisms to some extent.

Destroy the moro

Attached: philippines-duterte-us-390x285.jpg (390x285, 26K)

Quick rundown? I don't know much beyond what my parents blamed Marcos for

>both parents filipino originally from philipines. but I born and raised here in the states.
All i know is Tagalog is very flamboyant language, grandma is a hoarder like wtf, and my cousins are fucking leeches.

Marcos and Aquino were best friends. Aquino struck a deal with the CIA niggers to subvert the Philippines and create the oligarchy we have today, while Marcos refused. Aquino got 9/11'd and Marcos took all the blame for it. In the midst of the mess, resources (((suddenly))) started disappearing and Marcos took the blame for that as well.

>50% relate to spaniards
What do you mean by these ? Don't know your history.

You guys are niggers yourselves

flip girls are better than chinks but sometimes so obnoxiously forward you need to beat them off with a stick, their tech support drones are a million times better than fucking pajeets

probably the best sea monkeys

Attached: pepeer.png (499x618, 552K)

Fuck you im not a nigger im even whiter than you faggit

Attached: download (3).jpg (228x221, 9K)

>All i know is Tagalog is very flamboyant language

They're a flamboyant people. Can one of you native full-bloods give me a quick rundown on the tranny culture in the Philippines? I never understood it.

Attached: 1541110481458.jpg (480x360, 40K)

Study history faggot
We are also related to chinka and muslim pajeets

>We are also related to chinka and muslim pajeets
When it could not get worse

Tagalogs are plebs. The Bisaya people are the best and based people in the Philippines.

Still being despised and treated badly here and being treated by some a mental illness, for now

u know, without context, i almost sure those pics taken in indonesia lelz.

In addition to this, the country suffered serious brain drain. Flip population in US circa1920 was 20k; in 1930 it was 100k. Peak migration began in the 60s when anyone who could qualify as a nurse or healthcare worker emigrated to Merica.

Fuck off sand niggee you don't know history fuckin dumb nepali looking ass

Why do so many of you fags come here? And the Filipinos I have seen look nothing like that. They look closer to Pacific Islanders or really brown chinks

You guys are kind, based people but I hate it when you brag about the amount of white admixture you have. It's pretty sad.

There's a running joke in Japan, that half-flips are born from threesomes (double penetration) because they always use three flags to identify themselves.

I actually watched the whole series. Food does not taste the same. Music just isn't good anymore.

So no more pure blood?
Thats fucking sad