POLAND NOOOO!!!!

Yesterday, we had in Poland final WOŚP charity concert - it's very huge leftist happening, not only in Poland but in every Polonia in the world. It's supposed to go for medical equipment and kids, but it's obvious ((((them)))) steal it, and brainwashed masses are happy with that :^)

Obviously local democratic party - Platforma Obywatelska - are being political in (((unpolitical))) charity.

So, President of Gdańsk got knifed. He got stabbed in heart and stomach, was operated for 5 hours, 41 units of blood used in transfusion, he's in critical state. Next hours decide if he survives.

Attacker - Stefan Wilmont - grabbed microphone after stabbing, claimed he was in prison because of PO goverment several years ago, and was tortured by police.

What are you doing when local leftist president of important city get stabbed?

youtube.com/watch?v=H4w9fJhdPfY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kuqdz7DN8r8

Attached: adamowicz-atak-1-730x410.png (730x410, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aukcje.wosp.org.pl/trening-bokserski-z-jackiem-jaskowiakiem-i8231566?fbclid=IwAR2lH5Rmd-gE0Pjxyw5ZB_sbemnxzPHDwZiVwBnU2ZQuKF9ylyyQE28g4g8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Stefan Wilmont

Attached: pepe1.png (500x498, 67K)

So the leftist was stabbed? Good. Fuck off.

Not just leftist. He was swindling money left and right, and should be in prison ages ago. It's quite clear. He got president AGAIN anyway because SWJs are retarded everywhere and still voted for this thief.

a dead commie is a nice start.

>but it's obvious ((((them)))) steal it
*they steal it you fucking dumb polock trash

based if true

Attached: DCA67669-AF98-4C7C-BE46-EB2D5B0836BF.jpg (474x284, 24K)

Extremely based. I will always love you Polebros. This is EXACTLY how it should be done. No debates, no whining, no talk - killers of the fatherland and traitors get only death.

>Tfw
President of my city was not stabbed, and he will not fight publicly on ring... Last year was auction and he was boxing with the winner...now it's just training...
Auction here
aukcje.wosp.org.pl/trening-bokserski-z-jackiem-jaskowiakiem-i8231566?fbclid=IwAR2lH5Rmd-gE0Pjxyw5ZB_sbemnxzPHDwZiVwBnU2ZQuKF9ylyyQE28g4g8

Attached: 1541660478741.jpg (418x469, 35K)

He wasn't a leftist you dumb fucktarded PISuar piece of shit. No man deserves to die.

>No man deserves to die.

Attached: soros.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Checked and based.

>Jewish
>Communist
>Led student movement as young
>Led strikes when older
>Pro-immigration
>Anti-culture
>Organized fag-pride demos
>Not a leftist.

Shiggydiggy

>What are you doing when local leftist president of important city get stabbed?
Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences.

>Led strikes when older
That was a good thing.

Attached: ooooooooooooooo.jpg (202x250, 4K)

Stfu nigger.

>No man deserves to die.
I find this naive. Of course I would prefer that people didn't kill themselves, but being in the public space will always create risks, you will always enrage people and if you want to have rights or freedoms, then you always have to fight for them. Literally all european history is nobles fighting monarchy

In Europe that's considered centrist

Ggggg-guys i got a problem with catalog.... im scared

Attached: 1542054602093.png (960x540, 346K)

>making shipyard named after Vladimir Lenin again
>associated with civic platform and Batory institute funded by George Soros
>his family members make up stories that grandpa from US sent them half a milion because they didn't declare that as their wealth on declaration(aswell as hidded couple flats)
>he was a good goy goyim
may he burn in hell asap

the man who saved japan

jews are raiding Jow Forums again because froga are raiding banks
if you have any money you can help by cashing out euro which will result in crashing euro. and after your euro is worth nothing you can kill your local bank owning jew and get pardoned because he robbed you out of your saving by abusing law and public trust
gas the jews, race war now

>gas the jews, race war now
gassing the jews means also gassing slavs. Careful what you wish for

He was a good man, you dumb fucktard. Get out of your basement cretin.

>He was a good man
lol

he wanted multiculturalism dude. I mean, you might be one of those dudes, who don't want to have a homeland at all, but in this case I don't really care about you

imagine being head of security for that event. the guy is standing there waiting to get arrested but nothing happens

Königsgrätz check

Danzig is allways good for a show

Attached: 1683 nicht 1863.jpg (472x538, 29K)

>gassing the jews means also gassing slavs.
Nice try Satan

Attached: Pod_Pręgierz,_1937_r._Wara_Żydom.jpg (440x337, 60K)

i hope reality will hit you soon enough so you dont have to end like that commie faggot defrauding virtual signaler

no it doesnt you retard.
unless you mean ashkenazi jews killing europeans after telling their golems, jews are the problem and allying with other jewish golems(soviets) to destroy european nations

huh? Jews were universally percived as a subgroup of Germans, not of slavs.

>seeing politicians getting stabbed
always quite nice.

Stfu basement dwellers.

Give atleast one argument why was he good

>TVN said he was good
>i've also read it in Gazeta Wyborcza
>it just has to be true

>be a chad
>perform old-style bank robbery, several times
>don't steal large amounts of money - it's not about money, it's about showing to the world your position as alpha male
>go for vacation with robbed money, take photos showing your chadness
>you finally get caught by police
>if government wouldn't catch you, you wouldn't be in cell
>proceed to stab local politician on live TV one month later after you leave prison

Chad revolt is upon us

Attached: stefan.jpg (780x401, 38K)

Good work poles, kill the left one by one

This

Attached: 1515648942315.jpg (1024x1024, 112K)

nobody cares about slavs doing slavnigger shit. fuck off from this board

Poland is a fascist and racist country. The latest assasination of the progressive politician is the last example of that.

Nice, had a chuckle

Good one mate

Attached: 48428096_2472912489449162_1757026770961301504_n.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Is germany also a fascist and racist country after the attack on AfD politician?

"leftist" has a very different meaning in poland then in western europe or america. what we consider leftist is actually a centrist.
you guys hear left and you think of Bernie Sanders or Owen Jones. this dude was nowhere near that level.

>No man deserves to die.
Unfortunately you're incorrect

If this is the security during main event then imagine how bad it is during woodstok

No, because the attacked politician was a closed Nazi.

KEK

Attached: 1544608210070.png (515x479, 277K)

LMAO

Shut the fuck up, you fucktarded moron. He was a fucking psychopat and a trash.
He IS a good person, and didn't do anything wrong.

Argument?

You know it`d be more efficient if all of them, left or right just boarded a plane and flew to Russia. Thers still place in Katyn.

You argue like a woman, tbhfamalam.

>Shut the fuck up, you fucktarded moron. He was a fucking psychopat and a trash.
actually no.
it was one sane person not addicted to comfort who finnaly done what has to be done about corrupted politicians.
they have to be held accountable for making us debt slaves. law is not doing anything about it so people have to do it on their own.
it doesn't matter how many times Adamowicz shouted happy hanukah from that scene while smiling to camera. he is a trash and he is being removed

newfag kill yourself

Eastern Europe not even once

Actually, yes you dumb fucktard. He attempted to murder a man, and he was stealing money like fucking scum.

Noone has a right to murder people. Adamowicz is a good person.

fpbp
kill every politician, active and former and their families

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Attached: Aryan Chad.jpg (2948x4912, 1.53M)

All jews and all their politicians deserve to die for what they did with public trust
your nose is showing you fucking jew
Stefan will be national hero in like 10-15 years. That's how easy it is to get from average criminal to someone.
you just have to kill corrupted politicians, bankers, tv stars.

since politicians are controlled by jews they are in fact doing Satans bidding, so a proper death would be to burn them alive, so as to "exorcise" them.. same with their families since they are traitors as well. But not on Jow Forums , we are a board of peace remember!

user stop its not worth it.

Based. Leftists just recently attacked a right wing german mayor. One eye for one eye until these subhumans understand that.

nah, you have to repeat, repeat, repeat to remove that idea jews put into peoples mind that you always have to be passive.
you dont have to be passive, you can kill corrupted politicians and there's nothing wrong with it. just make sure they deserve it like that commie scum did

Everything is going according to the plan...

Attached: 12345668989.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Isn’t Adamowicz the last name of the professor in Auschwitz comics?

I remember some retarded leftist straight from Razem posting in commie threads, posting abhorrent memes and images. It's probably him.

And yes, Stefan is guaranteed to be remembered by everyone. Unless Adamowicz will survive somehow. We will see. He got hit near heart, he's not breathing, machine needs to do everything. We can only hope.

>be a chad
>gyno
>pepperoni nipples
>balding
Poland stronk

based

A shitstorm is coming. There is no question now. I can feel it.

>just make sure they deserve it like that commie scum did

Attached: 1509132891277.jpg (400x400, 23K)

This.
All the retards saying "hah good for him, Stefan's based, he deserved it!!" are in for a surprise. You gonna get squeezed hard by your masters.
From both sides. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Attached: 12343567868967.jpg (770x470, 64K)

>corrupted politicians
This applies to (((journalists))) as well.

Attached: HandNoticeVintage.jpg (1500x923, 190K)

No, he will be remembered as a fucking murderous psychopath, and a piece of fucking shit.
He will survive you sub-human, thousands of people are praying for his recovery, he is already in better shape. You are a fucking animal.

Is he Gavrilo Princip of our times? Overton window moved right so much it's not only acceptable for yellow vests to protest like they do, but even political assasination in acceptable. He's definitely not last guy to do it. We can expect some crazy TVN-brainwashed NPCs attacking PiS politicians, and then it's slippery slope.

>jew
>man
Jews aren't human to begin with.
Depending on which definition you use, they aren't even completely *alive*.

>that solid minute where the oblivious normies in the crowd are still waving their phones in the air like nothing happened
kino

Attached: 1543553759751.jpg (997x1024, 68K)

Guy got hit in heart and stomach, 41 units of blood used up in transfusion. Blood reserves in hospital got so depleted they are asking people now for blood donations, especially from 0 type blood. You can only imagine how terrible wounds were. He's lucky he's still alive.

It's incredible how you are fighting with Church and God on everyday basis, yet now ,,thousand of people are praying for his recovery". Aren't you fickle much, Jew?

kvetch more lel

I am not a Jew, you sick fuck. You are fucking insane to wish death for another man who did nothing to you.

To be frank, WOŚP is incredible event where everyone are being charitable; famous people are often donating sometimes incredible stuff like gold medals from Olympics, limited edition-stuff; you can even drive a tank on a beach - and this is basically the only situation civilian can sit in army tank. For years, public TV was promoting it, and WOŚP is active in schools and near churches as well.

It's incredible shame how goodwill of people is then used and stolen. If you try to suggest the main guy behind WOŚP, Jurek Owsiak, is not a saint, then you are literally nazi and hate kids, and you never should use equipment bought by WOŚP. And Jurek Owsiak is definitely not a saint, he's your typical commie scum, promoting heavily degenerate culture straight from America. Aaaand equipment ,,given" to hospitals is not given. It's technically there, but it's private, and they can take it whenever they want. It's cancerous situation, where private foundation can threaten public health system for political reasons. And they do. On the other hand, government do not invest in health system because - technically - equipment is there. We have to pay twice for the same thing, and it's not even ours, but it's in the hands of Jurek Owsiak, a degenerate hippie commie scum.

That's why it happened. Because all people there are basically hippies and didn't think someone could be chad enough to walk between basedboys with a knife.

Is there a video of him getting stabbed?

Wishing for justice is noble thing to do. He would never be judged in court because our system is so corrupted. May he judged by God, then.

>It's cancerous situation, where private foundation can threaten public health system for political reasons. And they do.

Nooo... they don't? Give me examples sir.

Think about what you are even saying.

>It's incredible how you are fighting with Church and God on everyday basis, yet now ,,thousand of people are praying for his recovery". Aren't you fickle much, Jew?
Kek, now suddenly PO believes in God.

Attached: 2019-01-14_143656.jpg (360x210, 13K)

I couldn't find, unfortunately. I found only cut version, with running without stabbing. And I see it got deleted as well. There's still general video in OP post.

that's Bartoszewski

Attached: bartoszeski.jpg (400x769, 85K)

Oh well, thanks friend.

He's dead.

confirmed dead yes

Now you will enjoy the shitshow.
Now it will start....

he is dead. i repeat. he is dead

buahhahahahahahhah. they shouldn't had leave it in the hands of "the highest" after all the shit they did to destroy his followers

Can I get a real reason as to why he stabbed him? I cant find much info on the guy on our media.

he was defrauding out money. many more people lost lives by living in poverty and lack of help because he had to hide his 150 000 undocumented zls he defrauded from public funds.
death to fucking traitors, hookers and thieves

nais

Attached: tääää.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Schizophrenia most likely, he just died.

He just died. Lul. Fuck that corrupt faggot.

based boxxy poster :3

Attached: buxx.jpg (626x480, 24K)