WAHHHHHH WHY EVEN LIVE IF I CANT AFFORD A HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF SEATTLE/PORTLAND/NEWYORK/LA ON AN ENTRY LEVEL GENDER...

WAHHHHHH WHY EVEN LIVE IF I CANT AFFORD A HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF SEATTLE/PORTLAND/NEWYORK/LA ON AN ENTRY LEVEL GENDER STUDIES JOB

When did you learn millennials aren't fuck just entitled?

Attached: 405.png (1021x850, 961K)

Other urls found in this thread:

immowelt.de/expose/2N76Z4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Democrats created this sad!

>boomer post detected

quit sliding, faggot.

What is it I'm supposed to be sliding? What's the current news faggots?

Or are you just butthurt millennial crybabs?

Attached: home.png (812x1547, 1.98M)

Good luck finding a job that pays more than $15 anywhere near that shit.

>WAHHHH I LITERALLY CAN'T FATHOM LIVING ON LESS THAN 15/HOUR
>THIS IS WHAT BASED BERNIE TOLD US IS NECESSARY TO LIVE
>WAHHHH WHY CANT I GET A JOB IN THE MIDDLE OF A BIG CITY AND A BIG HOUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND
lmao

Attached: 53937.jpg (225x350, 31K)

>3 bed
>2 bath
>$100k
>$450/mo
Holy fucking shit, prices can be double or triple that in this part of California

Attached: 1510124699949.png (222x280, 113K)

Indiana master race. The cheapest state per square foot to buy a home in the US. My home is over 3,000 square feet and cost only $293k

Generally you will follow the 30%-30% rule
>You have at least a 30% of the value
>Your income cut by paying house shouldnt be higher than 30%

Those houses are at least 1hr far of any job that can pay them.

Anyway you dont own any house, not you know what are you even talking about

Attached: 1534801783967.jpg (540x960, 99K)

>buying a house on less than 15$/hour
boomers are terminally retarded

>Those houses are at least 1hr far of any job that can pay them.
Incorrect and retardpilled, it's even on the opposite side of town from niggville

Attached: ftwayne.png (1465x988, 1.54M)

>being this bad at math
Entitled zoomerbab detected

Wow, cheap

What the fuck are you going to do in rural Indiana? There are no jobs, between automation, outsourcing and shipping jobs to 3rd world countries. That's the whole reason why Trump got elected, because there are no more jobs in heartland America.

>there's an infinite supply of cheap houses for minimum wage cucks

Then the real estate market wouldn't at all be as fucked up as it is, now would it user?

>$104,900 in this bloated market

Damn thing should probably go for $80,000.

I had to pay $285K AU for my 2 bedroom flat near the beach, and its gone up in price since then :)

>Rural indiana
WAHHHH I LITERALLY CANNOT FATHOM LIVING ANYWHERE BUT THE CULTURAL CAPITAL OF ANY STATE
WAHHHHHHHH

jesus christ it was greentext sarcasm you flaming utter newfaggot

This is probably impossible for you to fathom as you're clearly a worthless dumbass, but if you have at all any desirable or noteworthy skillset aside from a trade living in rural anything is resigning yourself to poverty.

>inb4 everyone should be a tradesman

My house is worth 1.5 million. I have debated moving to the states often but I don't think you guys would accept me or have a job for me.

>THERE'S LITERALLY NO SKILLED WORK AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OF A STATES CAPITAL
ALL THOSE PEOPLE LIVING OUT IN RURAL INDIANA MUST JUST BE RICH PEOPLE THEN
WEIRD
I literally cannot fathom

Invest

>rural
>rich
Uh, no? Maybe you should get your glasses and proofread your posts old-timer. Also take your beta blockers it seems like your blood pressure is rising.

By the way, there are more options than just the "state capital" and rural life.

The missus and I would pay that off in less than a year with a 20% deposit.

>rural
>rich
>Uh, no?
WEIRD I THOUGHT THE ONLY WAY YOU COULD AFFORD A HOUSE IS TO LIVE IN THE CAPITAL OF THE CITY DOING SKILLED LABOR

THAT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY WAY YOU AND I CAN FATHOM ON HOW TO LIVE

Amerifats are poor

Why I should.pay multiple times the initial value of the house?
How about I buy property and build mine so you can suck it? Boomers aren't entitled to the youth's wealth

>houses are 100k
>starting wages are $8/hour

Versus
>houses are 300k
>starting wages are $20/hour

Pick your poison and bow down to Noseberg

>>starting wages are $20/hour
lmao

LLLLL
MMMMMMMMMMMMM
AAAAA
OOOO

seems like a nice medium sized town, but i like it a bit more rural.
you have good points though.

cities are generally shitholes and countries should only have like 1 or two at most, not like 50 or so like the USA does

Attached: city-of-fort-wayne_35542476_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg (1279x720, 649K)

What’s that in real money?

Good god you are stupid, but I guess I can't blame you because your brain has suffered decades of being a fat boomer. The set of people who are minimum wage cucks obviously aren't the same people who have a desirable skillset, are they? I responded to this:
>WAHHHH I LITERALLY CANNOT FATHOM LIVING ANYWHERE BUT THE CULTURAL CAPITAL OF ANY STATE
WAHHHHHHHH
My point was some people have to live in a city to find work in their field, but you completely missed that and did a low IQ conflation instead.

Sure, a wagie might be able to afford a 100k house, assuming they actually got a loan at a decent interest rate, but then they would have a house in the middle of bumfuck, Indiana, and have their income forever capped at wagie tier.

dude, texas has at least four shitholes

or you could get a decent job and the 100k house and be even better off

Good luck finding a decent job in rural Indiana. I'm a statistician, where am I going to find work?

I don't know about real money, but that's about 175K USD (the AUD is pretty low at the moment)

Millenials never had a chance to be entitled, they were fucked before they were born.
>Housing obnoxiously expensive
>Wages stagnant
>Cost of living rising
>Stock market fucked
>Student loans
>Liberals fighting to raise their taxes
>Medical costs insanely high
Entitled? To what? Debt? Everything is geared towards cushy retirements for boomers, who fucked everyone in their greedy rush to strip the country to the bone.
This country went from "The Greatest Generation" to a plague of fucking locusts. I'm older - not a boomer, either, so fuck off - and when I got out of college, nobody expected me to buy a house right away. It's what you started saving for, and usually you'd rent a cheap apartment and save your cash. Well, those apartments are overpriced condos now, and kids make a fraction of what their parent's did - IF they can find a job.
But the boomers will sit on cruise ships in the lap of luxury, whining how "entitled" their kids are, because they won't go hundreds of thousands of dollars into debt to prop up their 401ks and buy their overpriced sheetrock shithouses.

ah yes, but we have a higher standard for the quality of our electronics, also muh smartphones, so we're entitled.

Dude maybe in your country. I have a budget of 240k € and it is impossible to find a house like that at less than 40 min in Madrid.

If i want a house with a backyard like those you have on your picks all I find is some piles of debris in a neighbourhood filled with gypsy scum.

>Be 25
>1 year out of school
>six figures in debt
>six figure salary makes it acceptable
>closing on first house
>4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1849 colonial on 1.75 acres
>25 minutes outside of medium-small midwestern city
>get to live in privacy of farm country with a short commute
Feels good man. Rural suburbs are based. Never understood why people are so opposed to commuting when you can get a home for literally half of what you would pay in major urban centers. Most people say they wouldn't have anything to do where I live but between ridesharing and friends who live in the city I can be in the city overnight anytime I want to explore the nightlife.

What's a typical electrician or plumber expecting to earn in a place like Fort Wayne?

I have a remote job. Fuck it, I should move to a small town. I can literally buy a house every year.

What's the rent on these things? Can I make like $1.5k/month/house on rent?

Answered my own question. Electricians average at $22.50/hr. So looking at $44,000 - $50,000 a year. I could probably afford to ship my whole family over and have my wife as a stay home mum.

Nope, you'd be expecting half that and possibly up to $20,000 bringing them up to standard. Once you have a couple of properties though they start to pay for themselves

>wastes 2 hours every day just to get to work
Why do americans do this?

At Starbucks where you belong.

Any boss with an iq over 90 should replace you with a spreadsheet and/or basic sql scripts.

Attached: 1545822308448m.jpg (819x1024, 147K)

You obviously haven’t been to the Midwest. People drive a huge amount to get to work. It’s just normal.

Yeah but I'm literally saving 80-100k every year. I can buy a property every two years. If they bring in even $1k/month, in ten years I'll have retirement money in the form of rent.

I don't like my job and I want to fuck around for the rest of my life.

Your obviously a wagie on one of the coasts who can’t even afford to move to the Midwest. There is plenty of money in ft Wayne. It’s not the middle of nowhere. If you were talking about Rome Indiana I’d agree with you but your being unreasonable.

Look at those homes!

Indiana must be a real shithole

Property development is still a good option but it's not as lucrative as it used to be. The trick is to find houses in good areas that just need a bit of TLC to get them back up to standard. You then have the option to rent them out or just sell them on for a profit. Most of the time just doing a splash of paint and a modern kitchen is all they need to get them ready for tenants or buyers. You could spend $15k on renovation and make $40k on the value of the house.

It's just about knowing which houses are worth the effort and if it's a rental or reseller.

Manchester and London would like a word

Would it be safer to have rental income, or income from interest?

If I stick around in my current job, I'm dead sure I'll have about $1M+ saved up (I get very lucrative stock options) in 10 years.

That gets me $40k/year in interest if I just invest it - conservative returns

$1M can help me buy 5-6 homes and improve them. I reckon I can get $800/month rent for them.

Which of these would be a safer option? Assume no children and a spouse who also makes good money

Canada is a Chinese colony.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. If you buy the right properties then they will always increase in value faster than any savings will be able to earn you interest. But plenty of people get sucked into buying houses and end up spending way too much on them and not making any profit. Or they buy houses in declining areas and don't ever see any appreciation on the value. They spend thousands and get nothing out of it.

If you really are interested then I suggest looking for a cheap house that you can afford to take a risk on and are willing to accept it might not make as much profit as you expect.

Buy it, renovate it, let it out until you have recouped your initial renovation costs and then consider whether it is worth holding or putting back to market.

Be aware that you will have tonnes of legal fees. That's what also catches first time developers out.

I love how a fucking britbong thinks they know anything about midwestern real estate.

boy this made me fuckin kek hard i farted but you used greentext wrong you faggot

Why is offering advice to check his expectations bad? I don't know the going tenancy rates there but looking at the value of a $100,000 house it's crazy to expect $1500 a month in rent. That was clearly out of range and about half that is much more reasonable.

Surely being a statistician that's a question you can answer yourself using a variety of metrics?

Thanks user.

Home prices in US are great

104k, in Sydney and Melbourne it would be another zero at the end.

this, just look at the fucking tiny room sizes in this house, and it's one of the cheapest in my area. They have no idea how good they have it outside of LA/NY

immowelt.de/expose/2N76Z4E

Lol why would some Spanish half nigger pretend to know whats going on in Fort Wayne, IN?

12-15k to start. Once you can get license 80k

>why don't you go live where there aren't any jobs?

The problem here in Florida is that Califags and Yanks are moving here by the masses to work for the expanding aerospace engineering companies. They are accustomed to a completely different cost of living and are fucking our real estate over hard. They will pay top dollar for a gutjob because it's a steal compared to what they would pay back home, forcing everyone else to pay out the ass for total dumps. This is completely ignoring the sorry state the market is already in.

It's not a matter of wanting to live in an expensive city. I've lived in this little town my entire life and 10 years ago you could get a house equivalent to OP for about that price. Now the price has more than doubled, the quality gone down and the inventory is lower than ever because those faggots buy up 200k traphouses like it's the deal of the century so there isn't even anything to choose from.

Every single school district and local government in the nation hires IT staff. Every single retail store needs managers and store directors. Every single town needs an insurance agent. Every single town needs firefighters. Everybody needs plumbers and electricians. Towns need doctors and pharmacists. Every town is going to be within driving distance of a hospital, and those how every job you can think of. Lots of towns need utility workers. The Midwest is full of high paying trucking jobs. Car dealerships need mechanics. Community banks need loan officers and underwriters. Grocery stores and meat stores need butchers and meat processors. I could keep going if I want to, but the point is you can get a job that is high paying relative to cost of living virtually anywhere. Quit making excuses. You could very easily make $45-50k/year working near that house and live well, save money, build wealth, and become financially independent. Or you could make $90k/year in a trendy area with 'lots of jobs' and million dollar shack houses and spend virtually all of your money on cost of living and live your entire life slaving to make (((them))) even wealthier.

Also, fuck off with the long commute bullshit. People in the Midwest on average have shorter commutes than people in big costal cities do.

>driving 1 hour to get to work
Wow! You get the downsides of living in Seattle but none of the perks! Awesome deal, bro!

Driving 1 hour to work is a pretty good way to fucking hate your life

Also, meth.

>I make so much money
>I make so much more than you guys
>I have a lot more options than you guys
Go back to Jow Forums you faggot. You aren't trying to get/give good advice, you just want to look down on other people.

Eat shit and die

Attached: average-commute-time-by-state.jpg (800x1247, 73K)

My nigger, Fort Wayne is pretty fucking rural. That pic makes it look a lot bigger than it is.

So we don't have to live in overpopulated shitholes with zero privacy or autonomy

who are you quoting?

That house is actually pretty damn cheap

Yeah.... if I can't get to work in under 6 minutes, it's not worth it.

Attached: 1546162335033.jpg (700x857, 178K)

You're an idiot. The overpopulated places are the ones with 2 hour commutes. Ask anybody who lives in a small town/rural area, the commute is nothing. See for reference.

>poorfg detected

Attached: 451DEC73-FD4D-4523-8C11-DE59F88A898A.jpg (600x913, 46K)

>those millennials are so entitled
>they think they have the right to "not get shot" and "not have their house burglarized every week" and "not have their daughters gang raped and get aids"

Attached: Untitled.png (1236x282, 66K)

Attached: post the prices so we can end the madness.jpg (827x876, 408K)

I fucking hate boomers so much.
Also corrupt Gov't employees.
So many people deserve the rope after some stabbystabby time

So live elsewhere, tardo.

I'm not poor, but I have to live like I'm poor to not be poor

>look like you have money but be broke
Or
>look like you're broke but have money
I chose the latter. It isn't good to brag about wealth or show off, faggot. Its biblical. Wasting your money is bad, and showing off to make others jealous is bad, and being jealous is bad. Jealousy leads others to spend their money and focus their energy on material things. Materialism causes a cycle of pain.

We all know Jow Forums is not made up of mostly successful people, so it's a douchebag move to come here and flaunt wealth and success (whether real or not)

Cities are the way.
Here in Germany we have only some few cities, you will find only suburban hellholes filled with boomers and their tiny small dog kennels from the 50's.

I will pay and extra 100k NOT to live in Indiana.

> Fort Wayne, Indiana
> Mayor Tom Henry (Democrat)
> Population 253,691

That's a colossal city by German standards btw

Attached: 1547414782197.jpg (680x551, 47K)

Probably gonna catch shit for this from NC bros but...
>28 minutes from airport
>15 minutes from downtown
>10-15 minutes from multiple shopping areas
>5 minutes from 2 major interstates

Attached: Untitled.png (1041x648, 648K)

I don't think you understand the point you're trying to make m8

I float 1200 a month by myself easily. A 500 mortgage I probably wouldn't even notice.

Attached: D4B3D657-47C5-4EB1-9D89-CB9BE63BEFEB.jpg (400x400, 62K)

OP is kind of right. You guys are in here calling cities with 250k population tiny. You're delusional and think everything is either LA/NYC state capital or bust.

That 500 is before insurance, taxes, utilities, and repairs friendo.

The problem is HUD (The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development). They give around $600 a month to generational Welfare trash. You're now seeing generational rental of apartments by a very young grandmother and her single mom daughter. They combine their HUD to be able to rent fairly decent places to avoid Section 8 ghettos. This means that to keep the trash out, apartments have to charge more. Single-occupancy apartments that aren't in cuththroat city do start at around $1,200 a month, and two-bedroom apartments can start at around $1,600 per month. If your take home wages after taxes is around $20,000 a year, you will never be able to save up for a home. Ever.

We need to end Welfare.

>If your take home wages after taxes is around $20,000 a year, you will never be able to save up for a home. Ever.
Thanks for my daily blackpill

Attached: 15474806772088998104090571937755.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

Sage

Why is Ft Wayne always posted?

This is honestly your fault though for not even attempting to get promotions, look for alternatives, etc.